[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The arrival of the void's Herald must be completed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Blackness.jpg (28KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Blackness.jpg
28KB, 640x400px
It was tried before. 10 years ago it was tried and it failed. My betters and those before me have failed. His presence had been seen by the few. Lovecraft, Poe, and the hundreds of others that lacked the skill to put pen to paper and inseminate their peers with his visions. He lifted back the curtain but when the few saw they panicked and fled before it could be opened enough to show the many.

10 years ago my betters failed. I know not the details as I had only heard faint whispers of their efforts and then nothing. They had failed to allow my master to reveal the truth. Those that insist some things cannot be seen have hampered me at every step of the way and I can only assume they are the cause of my better's failures. I must attempt to succeed where they failed. Help bring truth in this world and see what is really there. Help show the light.
>>
just DO IT!
>>
>>18574454

Silence! Silence! Silence! Symbol of the living, incorruptible god! Guard me, Silence, NECHTHEIR THANMELOY!

PROPROPHEGGE MORIOS PROPHYR PROPHEGGE NEMETHIRE ARPSENTEN PTTETMI MEOY ENARTH PHYRKECHO PSYRIDARIO TYRE PHILBA
>>
Before my betters stopped contacting us they had informed us the most effective manor of easing the aspect of our father into the mind. This is what we were told

"You are to do this alone. Turn off the lights in the room you choose to do this in. The only sounds should be outside noises, your own breathing, and music that you choose yourself. The music must unnerve you in some way or another. Do not play the music anywhere near full volume. Playing it faintly works best.

If you can, I suggest you loop one of the videos on your pc or, if you have burned them to a DVD for some reason, over your television. This is not necessary, though it is extremely useful.

There are now two choices you can make: close your eyes/blindfold yourself or keep them open. Generally speaking, the closing of eyes is the most effective, but results vary.

If you keep your eyes open, face a doorway or window. The door may only stay open if the hallway outside of it is dark and mostly empty. If not, it stays closed. Focus on the doorway/window. Imagine something horrible opening it or busting it down if it is closed. If you have the hallway, imagine a figure slowly walking down it towards you. If you face a window, imagine something staring it at you. Imagine something trying to claw its way in. Focus and imagine.

If you keep your eyes closed, face away from any doors. Placing yourself so that you face a corner is best. Imagine something sneaking up behind you. Imagine some hurting you while you are in this vulnerable position. Imagine the wonder and sadness your relatives will feel as they find your corpse in a dark room, hunched over in a corner. Blood covers the wall.

Imagine stuff that bothers you. Imagine stuff that makes you nervous. Imagine all of the ways you could possibly be hurt while doing this. Imagine the freak possibility of some unrelated, deranged killer slitting your throat during this ritual. Imagine.

Force yourself to stay in this position.
>>
but would the void herald give me a qt gf?
>>
Silence! Silence! I am a star, wandering about with you, and shining forth out of the deep, OXY O XERTHEYTH.
>>
File: card.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
card.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
>>18574454
nice roleplaying but back to /qst/ you go pal
>>
>>18574486
This will allow an aspect of father to insemination your mind but that is not it's true purpose. The insemination will grow and embed itself further in your mind. You must share these thoughts with others. Once enough minds have been blessed with his aspect than father madness may step into this world to pull back the veil. What lies behind it is the horrible malignant truths and impure forms of matter wrenched into existence from the death throes of cosmic superstructures. It is a terrible horrible truth but is better to know that truth than to be left in the darkness.
>>
Silence! Silence!
>>
>>18574495
Please tell me more
>>
>>18574499
What do you wish to know?
>>
God is not the sun. God is not the universe. The waters are not what they reflect. I will keep your names when even God has forgotten them, but I will not let you back. You will never return.
>>
>>18574524
i want to know the truth
>>
>>18574524
i want to know anything you will grace me with telling me, please
>>
pics or it didn't happen, op
>>
>>18574454

There was a knock on a door. No one answered.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.