[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HUMAN BRAIN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: human brain.jpg (94KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
human brain.jpg
94KB, 1024x683px
Is it possible that the human brain is actually alien?

I've been thinking about this.

>there's too many unknowns about the brain
>the brain itself is the one that named it brain
>we went from cave painting, the good and simple life, to the modern human because of the brain

Maybe it's alien, some kind of parasite that needs a host and when they found earth they found the perfect host in human bodies.

Thoughts?
>>
>>18574423
Most creatures have the same fundamental brain structure, same neuronal brain tissue. The human brain, and that of several species, evolved to have more advanced structure and more neurons. That is an evolutionary fact.
>>
>>18574436
>I concur with this anon on this.

The structures within the brain are really similar to those within more simplistic forms of life
>>
File: TheBrainNigger.png (333KB, 686x600px) Image search: [Google]
TheBrainNigger.png
333KB, 686x600px
If this helps to convince you further here is a diagram.
>>
File: ReptilianBrainNigger.jpg (26KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
ReptilianBrainNigger.jpg
26KB, 500x267px
>>18574453
Notice how the reptilian brain is very prevalent in all structures. Very easy to point out.
>>
>>18574436
>>18574448
Two things that makes me doubt this

1. It can be the same alien aka "The Brain", just it uses other hosts as well as humans. It share similarities because it IS the same alien race, only in different stages. What we think of evolution is actually the The Brains (race) growing up.

2. This "fact" comes from the brain, meaning it could be a cover-up.
>>
>>18574461
That's two assumptions you can't prove. Not an argument.
>>
>>18574461
Well the brain is made up of complex protein tissues, and an alien race may not even use dna made from nucleotide. They may have come from the primordial soup in totally different ways with totally different chemical properties. Yes, it is true our thoughts our a result of our brain, but our brain is also the result of the conditions in which our brain developed. Alien evolutionary processes may not have even needed carbon for all we know
>>
>>18574471
This theory is still in the early stages. I don't have all the answers yet.
>>
>>18574500
You don't have any answers, or even a coherent question.
>>
>>18574423
No, because aliums do not exist. Earth is an enclosed system, flat with a dome above. Everything in existence was created by God.
>>
>>18574525
But I want to believe in Aliums anon
>>
>>18574525
have you scourged yourself today?
>>
I've seen some goofy shit on /x/ but this takes the cake.
>>
>>18574423
So your brain is not sure if it is a parasite or not?
>>
>>18574603
Machines don't work right if they question whether they are machines or not.
>>
>>18574423
It's obvious your parasite was retarded.
>>
>>18574458
Notice how 1800 medical science is 1800 medical science.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (109KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
109KB, 608x800px
Since life could possibly nave originated on another world and got vere thanks to a comet, that's quite possible
>when you think about it, se are all made of stardust
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.