[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creatures that Steal Teeth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: creepy-monster-teeth-716421.jpg (12KB, 215x185px) Image search: [Google]
creepy-monster-teeth-716421.jpg
12KB, 215x185px
Hey /x/, my friend is going on about some kind of creature that steals people's teeth. I call bullshit, does anybody think they know what she's talking about?
>>
>>18574415
Its fairly common to have dreams associated with the loss of teeth or having teeth being pulled out or replaced. Does she say its from a dream? Or is this something she actually believes in? Or is it both?
>>
>>18574415
There are folktales about pretty much everything if your search isn't limited to one region. The only thing that comes to mind for me is the tooth fairies from the second Hellboy movie, but that doesn't mean I haven't forgotten something obscure.

Did you try Google before you came here?
>>
>>18574425
Yeah, Im looking for something specific. Googling didnt give me squat.
>>
Ya it's called the tooth fairy
>>
>>18574415
watch hellboy2
>>
>>18574425
>>18574690
also watch Don't Be Afraid of the Dark
>>
>>18574612
It's this
>>
File: Screenshot_20170129-022045.jpg (596KB, 1354x999px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170129-022045.jpg
596KB, 1354x999px
>>
>>18574415
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ3fsb3ak1I
>>
File: Typical_Bad_Moon_Flash_Git.png (938KB, 497x775px) Image search: [Google]
Typical_Bad_Moon_Flash_Git.png
938KB, 497x775px
WOT?! Sum git'z been stealin' teef? We needz to krump 'em good.
>>
>>18574612
That bitch pays good money for those teeth you ignorant faggot.
>>
>>18574415

I know all about this thing, OP

For example, you summon this creature by not brushing your teeth for an extended period of time
>>
You're referring to la bête du Gévaudan, a French medieval monster akin to a great wolf man that would steal people's teeth at night and leave a carved message in the wall: j'ai vos dents (I've got your teeth)
>>
There's always the North American Eyetaker.
Described as thus:
"A bird-like entity often found rarely in the deep woods. Fond of taking trinkets, shiny jewelry, bones, teeth, and eyeballs.

Recommended defense: In absence of small arms, immediately disrobe of all valuables. Drop into a fetal position, closing and covering one's face. Remain motionless and unappealing.

Note: Never remove the mask."

It's probably not what your friend is describing as that creature only seems to to be interested in teeth.
>>
>>18574415
It exists, it's called tooth-decay
>>
File: tooth-fairy-DI-4.jpg (805KB, 1330x748px) Image search: [Google]
tooth-fairy-DI-4.jpg
805KB, 1330x748px
>>18574415
I believe this might be the creature your friend is talking about. I snapped this picture of the creature on my porch the other night. It's a little blurry, but you can still make out what it looks like for the most part.
>>
>>18574422
During a period of extreme turmoil in my life I once dreamt I stood in the bathroom, unblinking, staring at myself. Then I proceeded to wiggle loose and pull out my lower right incisor.

So, what does it mean when you dream shit like that?
>>
>>18574422
>>18578407
Nevermind I looked it up myself thx tho
>>
>>18574425
Darkness Falls is about the tooth fairy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.