[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, I am from India and I have an interesting experience I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Hello, I am from India and I have an interesting experience I would like to share here. It's a follow up from an old post made by a friend of mine (we go to the same class).
He had gone for a trek in the hills nearby our school and then started having some strange feelings about his room being haunted. When he told me I did not believe him, of course, nobody did.
But then I learnt that he was taken to a psychiatrist and was diagnosed with acute psychosis or something like that and I got concerned about him.
He acted strangely for a while but now he is back to normal. However, he now never likes to talk about anything paranormal or even relating to the human mind.

I got very curious and ended up deciding to visit those hills myself and investigate any peculiar thing I find. I am not as shy as him so I got to talk to the local villagers of the region a bit more.
Villagers told me that they have been facing a drought for years now, and it has made "things come out". I don't understand what this means but it sounded interesting so I kept asking about it. They were friendly but it seemed they did not want me around.
They kept telling me to leave before it got dark. I spent a while looking at their local temples (there was a temple of Shiva and one of Ganesha), nothing extraordinary. They would not allow me stay any longer after that. But they did not let me leave immediately either. They took me to a different path and told me to follow that instead.

Apparently, the sugarcane fields were to be avoided at night. I asked them why, and they said it had snakes and something in their local language: a creature which is like the mother of snakes. Anyway, I did not want to bother them any more so I left.
>>
File: Untitled-2.png (772KB, 1053x3516px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.png
772KB, 1053x3516px
>>18573924

He gave me his entire story from last time so that I could understand him a little better.

I tried to do some research about this creature but I could not find much. There was the legend of Yig from Lovecraft's stories which I thought was similar to what they were trying to describe.
There have been some cases of snake worship throughout the country but this was a little bizarre. Could it really have caused my friend's affliction or is this just some coincidence?
I talked to him about snakes and he seemed fine at first. But then he said that he did not want to talk about it, as if he remembered something. I tried asking him every day but he would not talk to me.
Later, one night, he was caught roaming aimlessly alone outside our campus and did not want to come back in. He rarely ever goes to his room. I do not want to agitate his condition any further.
Sometimes he says he is going blind, sometimes he sees smoke emerging from the ground.
>>
>>18573924
interesting story anon, interested if you have any more info.

link maybe related: https://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=Window_faller
>>
>>18573932
I think this is very interesting. It ties the physical experience that my friend had with his "contact" with beings from other realms/dimensions.

Maybe he is not really crazy?
>>
>>18573941
My take is that there are so many reports of this sort of activity, that it has to be *something*. Whether it be undocumented species or paranormal/interdimensional activity I don't know, probably a combination of the two.
>>
>>18573932

After speaking to the groundskeepers and security guards, I have found that they too are uncomfortable at night. That explains why there is a lot of watchmen at night all around the campus perimeter.

I have also found that this place has cases of people going insane and missing far above the average level.

I am becoming more and more uneasy with this matter myself. I am finding it difficult to sleep at night for some reason and in the morning I wake up with deep scratches on my neck.

I think I am growing obsessed with this thing and really want to investigate further.
What should I do next?
>>
File: 20170129_113831.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170129_113831.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>18573928

Come on, guys, I thought I had come to the right place with this.

I also broke into my friend's room to take a look at the rocks he had got. I don't know why he still keeps them. I found one. It doesn't look especially beautiful or anything, it's just a little weird. I don't know anything about rocks but this one has weird green chips all over it.
>>
>>18573924

Why do indians insist on open defecation?
>>
>>18575143
You need to delve deeper, go back to that village and investigate the field
>>
>>18575152

It's not really an insistence because it's only the poor people doing it since there is a general lack of knowledge and public toilets. A lot of people are too poor to own their own toilets also. For people like us, it is quite disgusting.
>>
>>18575159
I went during the day. It was just sugarcane crops.
>>
listen man. there are legends of snake gods going back to ancient cultures such as ancient egypt who were experts at communicating with these entities. these are linked to thr archons described in the nag hammadi library. the part in your friends story about beings on another plane of existence in particular is very similar to this.

in short they feed off negativity and they are capable of possession. i once was directly attacked by them in a very brutal way. they drank the negative energy from my mouth and i woke up very pale. so this isnt too deep although i was never talking in my sleep. it was just one and done.

there are also snakes involved in the ayahuasca ceremony and other triangle shaped creatures. i suggest you watch videos that come up when you search "david icke archons." im in my phone so its tough to link. there is one 2 and a half hour video of him giving a talk about them "unmissable" is in the title. i also suggest you read the graham hancock book supernatural which goes into detail about these entities and contact with them over various cultures. you can also get the nag hammadi texts online. read the cosmic serpent. sorry i cant help you with more as i am discovering this myself. good luck.
>>
>>18575194
>>18575194
>>18575194
try to find more about people that have suppoedly died in your friends story
>>
>>18575194
Appreciate all this information. I will look up these things and maybe go talk to the locals once again.
>>
File: 20170129_125209.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170129_125209.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
So I went to his room again and I found this. It was kept next to the rock I found previously.

It's a small packet with what seemed like 3 teeth. However, one of them is not actually a tooth. It's a small white stone.

Now this might not be related to this thread in any way, but I am concerned about these items in his room. I feel like I should report it to someone but then everybody will know I was sneaking into his room.
>>
I studied environmental toxicology during university. The fact that your school is very rural and that people would be warning others not to go in a sugar cane field makes me think that they might be using organophosphate pesticides. Exposure to these pesticides have been known to cause psychosis.
If people at the school are going crazy it could be that these pesticides have contaminated the drinking water
>>
In the case of organophosphate poisoning, episodes of psychosis can occur up to 10 days after exposure
>>
Hope your buddy gets better. This ordeal sounds terrifying.
>>
>>18575487
>>18575476

I doubt that this would be likely because the farmers are very poor and use traditional methods for agriculture. People in the school aren't really going crazy, the water supply is different. The people in the villages are the ones who are supposedly often afflicted with madness.
>>
>>18575491
He has been avoiding me lately.
I hope he doesn't know that I have been in his room. He never lets anyone enter it.
>>
>>18576057
Read HP Lovecraft's the color out of space. It seems very similar to your current situation.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.