[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lie Detector Intuition 6th sense?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: chrome_2017-01-26_23-02-53.png (93KB, 888x343px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-01-26_23-02-53.png
93KB, 888x343px
Sometimes i get a weird feel around my stomach and it tells me when people are lying to me.

Do you know this?

I suffer at the moment from these feelings when my gf is telling me stuff she does not seem to be legit anymore.
>>
its called a gut feeling you autist
>>
>>18573099
What if I told you that I could lie to you like there's no tomorrow and you wouldn't feel it.
>>
>>18573156
I bet his stomach feels so weird now
>>
>>18573099
Its probably a tumor, go to the ER asap
>>
File: 43242342342343.jpg (123KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
43242342342343.jpg
123KB, 600x600px
>>18573167

Yes. Girlfriends are often cancerous.
>>
>>18573099
You're probably being cucked.
>>
>>18573099
don't listen to the shills OP. it's called gut feeling and it's usually right. in the occult anatomy that and a certain part of your head (dont remember which) is said to be able to even sense future.
im sure theres some research or links if you google for abit
>>
>>18574021
nice would like to read more about this

any keywords?
>>
Interested in this thread.
>>
>>18573153
This
>>
>>18573099
yeah that would be the Solar / Navel Chakra.
It seems to be the centers of pride and disgust as well. I get really strong feelings when people say morally disgusting things, etc.
>>
>>18573099
Your 'gut feeling' that tells you what people are feeling, thinking,mor when they are lying is your solar plexus chaka. It is one of the two psychic chakras, the other being the third eye or forehead chakra. Your solar plexus chakra deals with inuition and so it is wise to trust it when you get repeated feelings regardin the same idea (person, event, action, etc.) your gf is lying.
>>
File: spongebob.png (767KB, 1280x723px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob.png
767KB, 1280x723px
>>18573099
Cucks develop sixth sense, that would explain what you are experiencing.
>>
Keep in mind OP no intuition is 100%
>>
>>18573099
Mirror neurons.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.