[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conspiracies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 12

File: question-mark.jpg (139KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
question-mark.jpg
139KB, 1920x1920px
What are the conspiracies you believe are true?
>>
>>18573020
paid shills on 4chan seems legit. easy to spot on /x/
>>
9/11
>>
conspiracy theories make people dumb
>>
>>18573058
its the opposite way around.
>>
Aliens
>>
>>18573020
global elite pedophilia, - most recent example pizzagate, this shit floats to the surface every now and then, some heads may roll, nothing gets solved, tweak the methods, business as usual.
>>
flat earth. or at least something hidden far enough on the ice caps. or is this thread a way for investigators to put people on a list
>>
>>18573100
on this note, why are pizza threads being deleted almost instantly
>>
File: Ancientlibraryalex.jpg (22KB, 240x244px) Image search: [Google]
Ancientlibraryalex.jpg
22KB, 240x244px
Parts of the Library of Alexandria were shipped to the secret library in the Vatican City. Papyrus scrolls were thicker, and more durable to water, and some sources say that it would take 50 days for a ship in Alexandria to go to Rome. I think that the papyrus scrolls would have been able to endure the salt water from that trip at least in part, and that the reason why the Vatican refuses to let the world see what is in it's library is because it doesn't want to show the world the lie of the Library of Alexandria being 'burnt down'.

( Source saying that it takes 50 days from Alexandria to Rome here: http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Journals/TAPA/82/Speed_under_Sail_of_Ancient_Ships*.html )
>>
>>18573105
take a wild guess

shit like it always leaves strands all the way down to the bottom, gotta keep cutting those strands.
>>
>>18573105
Because they don't want to be strung up like dogs by the public lmao
>>
File: confort-teleton.png (414KB, 600x328px) Image search: [Google]
confort-teleton.png
414KB, 600x328px
I know that this will be completely irrelevant to your lifes and concerns, but in my country we had a conspiracy theory going on for years, that toilet paper companies rised the prices artificially and illegally.

This week the theory was confirmed and every Chilean citizen will be paid directly from the toliet paper companies for damages caused.
>>
>>18573169
Wow! Yes, Chile!
>>
>>18573042
I've seen a handful of people on /v/ admitting they were hired by video game companies to promote whatever product on various message boards. I think it's safe to say that paid shills are very real.
>>
>>18573020
question:what feature does life have to posses to be able to form intelligence?
>>
I believe in the Angus anus
>>
we dont know shit about where we come from
>>
>>18573020
I kinda believe the flat earth.
Dont get me wrong, as a kid i loved the idea of space travel etc. Actually so much that i started to research it and did that for a long time and found tiny bits that didn't add up.
Then one day my friend told me that the flat earth theory is up again. Then later that night i looked it up and had a good laugh, then i found video footage from a weather balloon and that view is not possible on a sphere. Atleast not as small as earth... and sry if its hard to read, english is not my main language.
>>
File: x.png (37KB, 909x185px) Image search: [Google]
x.png
37KB, 909x185px
>>
>>18573020
That the leaders of the modern world worship entities nobody should converse with.
>>
>>18573085
Dumb theories make people conspiracies (or possible conspire)?
>>
>>18573020
something about the red shield and the globalist agenda
>>
>>18573123
Haven't heard that one before. Other sources?
>>
>>18573169
What a weird country you live in.
>>
>>18573515
Surely you can share this video with us, right? Right?
Yeah, I thought so.
>>
>>18573169
7k for a lifetime of overpriced toilet paper (not in dollars)
>>
File: Bohemian_Groove_ritual.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bohemian_Groove_ritual.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>18576453
The leaders that flock Bohemian Grove run the world?
>>
>>18573020
I believe that all human life was influenced by a rare fungi. We have no free will, but are controlled by spores. A symbiosis we are not aware of.
>>
>>18576538
I too like Resident Evil.
>>
File: Pineal_gland_3rd_eye.jpg (154KB, 650x589px) Image search: [Google]
Pineal_gland_3rd_eye.jpg
154KB, 650x589px
>>18573020
The few enlightened selfish ones try to manipulate the masses into mindless sheep through organized religions in the form of churches, monarchies, nationalistic/racist attitudes to divide & conquer. Fluoride in the water & crap food calcify the pineal gland making it harder for the common man to connect directly with God/The Universe/Love. Natural drugs banned by the man, while pharmaceuticals pushed, also toxic synthetic drugs pushed by the man discreetly as traps to poison & imprison.
>>
>>18576599
I was with you right up until the fluoride thing.
>>
File: super-mario-mushroom.jpg (167KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
super-mario-mushroom.jpg
167KB, 1920x1080px
>>18576538
Super Mario Bros is a warning tale about fungi, reptilians, and parallel universe travel.
>>
>>18573306

A nervous system or similar network, a way to make imperfect copies of itself, and time, lots and lots of time.
>>
File: fluoride-infographic.jpg (186KB, 672x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fluoride-infographic.jpg
186KB, 672x1024px
>>18576605
Good for you. You must be from Israel. Everywhere else they shove it down our throats.
>>
>>18576642
Wouldn't it be funny, if eventually someone discovers that fluoride was dangerous after all.
>>
>>18576462
dumb people make conspiracies.
>>
>>18576462
Theoretical people make conspiracies dumb
>>
>>18576626
incorrect.its extremeties(fingers,arms,legs).imagine a carnivorous snail that has a IQ of 100,the snail also has a creative mind,it sees a roach and it looks quite nice for consumption however it can't kill it by sheer force and so has to make a trap/tool,but what is the snail gonna use to get the roach?It can't,because snails don't have extremeties that they can manipulate things with.
>>
>>18577215
it can be that too.Some conspiracies have evidence to support their claims.
>>
>>18573020
Jews as a Satan synagogue.

PS it's true
>>
Earth is hollow and the people on the other side are all blind from birth
>>
Rare sentient fungi are taking the shape of world leaders after killing them and controlling the world
>>
File: tinfoil pope1.jpg (502KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil pope1.jpg
502KB, 1200x800px
>>18573100
Where is your tinfoil hat?
>>
>>18577288
This
>>
>>18573020

The Jesuits.
>>
I think the most convincing conspiracy I've looked into is the Titanic sinking being an insurance scam that went wrong.
>>
File: 1480059803108.png (129KB, 1013x659px) Image search: [Google]
1480059803108.png
129KB, 1013x659px
the CIA today is similar to the FBI in the 60-70s under Hoover, expect worse. (there is no one that has the legal power to regulate the CIA)

And that there is active shilling on this site that promotes division and spreads disinfo (COINTELPRO)
>>
>>18577251
t. muhammad abdul
>>
>>18576642
>Fluoride is super bad for you. But 99% of it, you won't even see.
>>
>>18573020

There is a conspiracy against blacks but not by the average white but by the media even libtard media.

>black gets killed by cop
>run story non stop on news
>stories that get air time are always about blacks who were MAYBE up to no good getting killed) think Trayvon, guys who reached for guns etc)
>stories of clearly innocent black children killed by cops swept under rugs by liberal media
>blacks side with the guy killed, get angry
>whites say he should have just obeyed white cop because whites generally side with whites and blacks side with blacks
>flames of race hate fanned by media
>story run nonstop so whites can't escape feeling like black deserved it, blacks can't escape feeling like white cops are out to kill them
>cops on edge
>blacks on edge
>eventually the situation will repeat itself
>circle continues

Someone in power wants a race war and that person/entity wants one race to be dominant, not sure whether it's whites or blacks. Maybe neither, maybe it's for population reduction, with a substandard of living for everyone when it's over.

Ask yourself why the media only ever covers stories of shifty, possibly criminal blacks getting killed by cops instead of, for example, the young black girl killed by a flashbang grenade as she slept on her grandmas sofa.
>>
>>18577802
imo, if anyone's doing this it's probably the media, I assume they get a lot of profit off of the whole scare.
>>
>>18573169
That's a pretty cool fuckin conspiracy
Enjoy your TP reparations man
>>
>>18573020
I fuck with all the standard ones that really aren't even conspiracy theories at this point

>cable news channels owned by/serve the global elite
>Hollywood full of pedos
>DC full of pedos
>popular television and music being dumbed down to keep the population dumb
This one literally happened in my lifetime, and I'm only 22. Remember when you could put on the History Channel and actually learn shit?
>presidents' actual power is greatly exaggerated; people behind the curtain secretly run shit
>estrogens in the tap water
I think that's about it, I'll post more if I remember them
>>
>>18577605
Is this a Jojo reference?!
>>
File: yellobrkrd.gif (30KB, 1048x838px) Image search: [Google]
yellobrkrd.gif
30KB, 1048x838px
>>18573020
Illuminati seems pretty legit
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.