[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MK ultra breakdown?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: leadmischa1.jpg (136KB, 696x604px) Image search: [Google]
leadmischa1.jpg
136KB, 696x604px
Yet another mental breakdown from a young actress in Hollywood.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/mischa-barton-psychiatric-evaluation-breaking-screaming-mother-witch/

>Mischa Barton, the 31 year-old actress is under “psychiatric evaluation” after bizarre episode.
>Barton was found hanging on a fence, wearing only a dress shirt and a tie, screaming that her mother was witch.
>She was also rambling that the “world was shattering” and something abotu “Ziggy Stardust” – which is apparently the name of her dog. Ziggy Stardust is the name of David Bowie’s “occult” alter-persona.
> Mischa appears to be yet another celebrity who completel breakdown while alluding to dark, occult and supernatural things. While sources such as Radar Online have quickly highlighted Barton’s history of substance abuse to explain the situation, her drug consumption might only be a symptom of deeper issues.

x's thoughts?
>>
Shit like this creeps me out alot more since discovering Pizzagate.

Yeah she's probably MK Ultra'd.
>>
white girl be on dem bathsalts
>>
She also is anorexic and bulimic fyi.
>>
The curse of the black star.
>>
Egregore circles can target individuals and put them into a selective perception mania of whatever emotion they want them to have in.

That's what they did to Kanye when he had his breakdown. Focused negative meditation by a group of people on a single target.
>>
>>18572976
>Ziggy Stardust is the name of David Bowie’s “occult” alter-persona.
That's the fucking alien sci-fi persona dipshit. Halloween Jack is about the most occult one.
>>
>>18573407
This post made me want to reread Hellblazer
>>
>>18573395
this
>>
ghb

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/mischa-barton-drugged-hospitalization-article-1.2958049
>>
Well maybe her mother is a witch, a lot of women are.
>>
>>18573800

This, she was drugged.
>>
>>18572976
The Ziggy Stardust thing could probably have been caused by the MKULTRA technique Fritz Springmeier described in his book where the handlers give the severely traumatized victim a pet to empathize with, which then gets killed (sometimes the victim is forced to do so). Like this, the trauma is even more sever. When the mind control is complete, they give the victim a similar pet which gets the same name as the old pet. It is used as a constant trigger, because subconsciously the victim always gets reminded of the severe trauma it experienced.
The name Ziggy Stardust could also be a trigger (maybe a known one since it was used on / by David Bowie).
>>
File: Creepy Capture.jpg (84KB, 1284x283px) Image search: [Google]
Creepy Capture.jpg
84KB, 1284x283px
>>18574501
Fritz Springmeyer is a meth-head bank-robber and people who represent the Christian Right aren't the best sources to check when wanting to research "the occult". I watched a 3-hour lecture on Youtube he did a while back and was astounded at many of the errors and spurious statements he came out with.
I will readily conclude, though, that MK/Monarch (which is 100% real) may be the issue in the case of Ms Barton.
Creepy Captcha included, WTF man...
>>
I'm MK-Ultra and my mother is also a witch. Funny. This shit is real. I don't know if this young woman is MK-Ultra or not but how many starlets spew this kind of shit on a regular basis? Not many. In fact, much less that you'd think. I mean, the stars of the past used to go insane and kill themselves far more than these polished little animatronic snowflakes do nowadays. What I'm saying is that MK-ULTRA was involved with some serious shit with children. Back in my day it was actually legal to use children in "experiments" (cue: 20 years later a former colleague of my father's staring at me with eyes full of guilt and tears saying he was "amazed" that I hadn't become a heroin addict or suicide). The unfortunate children of star-fuckers are still used as sex slaves and it's not improbable that Misha was used thus… Remember it's ALWAYS the people whom others are LEAST likely to believe that are not murdered outright.
>>
I went really fucking insane from a pill; anti-psychotic. Just ONE. Got some mad ass devilish hallucinations after that which triggered my insanity.

Though I've never believed anyone was scheming against me.

But what if there is a poison that 100% makes you go insane? The U.S. military maybe has it. I mean no one gives a shit about what a crazy person says.

Make some of them die, make some of them disappear, make some of them insane.

Maybe this is why politicians and other people with media/public opinion leverage is so afraid to address the real issues of the world we live in.

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Knowledge is power, and the power don't want to share it.

The idea to take over the world no matter how long it takes. This is what some of you guys call illuminati. That's the ONLY thing I'm afraid of.

But I also have an idea/ideal that is immortal and lied dormant in me until I realised it; equal opportunities for everyone and taking care of the weak.
>>
I'm sure most of /x/ knows this but I've heard that the breakdowns usually occur during the victims 30's so it makes sense in that respect. Also, she's under "psychiatric evaluation" so maybe she's being reprogrammed
>>
>>18572976
>Barton was found hanging on a fence, wearing >only a dress shirt and a tie, screaming that her >mother was witch.

Mother. You are witch!
>>
one of these things is not like the others
>>
>>18574902
What are we supposed to be seeing?
>>
>>18574995
Dead people
>>
>>18572976
>>Barton was found hanging on a fence, wearing only a dress shirt and a tie

i'll need some proofs
>>
>>18574537
What's a good vid to watch on monarch x-friend?
>>
>>18575077
lol right
>>
>>18572976
>on a fence
a literal representation of on the fence

>wearing a dress, shirt, and tie
dress = feminine shirt = neutral and tie = masculine

>screaming her mother is a witch
her mother is literally a witch

>world was shattering
her mk ultra programing was compromised which explains the first two action in my post

>ziggy stardust
ziggy is an allusion to lucifer

looks like mk ultra programing. her witch mother sold her or offered her to satanic hollywood and she went through sexual, physical ,and mental trauma to breakdown her reality. for example a male child will be raped while people chant got bad satan good. this literally fucks up the child and created pocket personalities via all the trauma.
>>
>>18574619
I take anti-psychotics on a daily basis and they never had this effect. Are you sure of what you had taken?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.