[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

deja vu makes me hurt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: DejaVu[1].jpg (22KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
DejaVu[1].jpg
22KB, 750x600px
Every time when i feel dejavu, my head hurt, goosebumps goes and i feel like universe explodes in my brain(i can't explain clearly that feeling). What the fuck?
>>
>>18572774
My ex was schizophrenic, her symptoms were like yours, even down to the pain in your head - the "Deja Vu" sensation aND the pain in your head is caused by damage or malformation of the part of the brain dealing with memory. Let's face, you're not predicting the future here, in any way, shape, or form, at all.
Get some medical help.
>>
It does seem like a chemical disorder. i must touch you.
>>
A am epileptic and feels exactly this sometimes. Maybe a seizure, I dont know.
>>
>>18572774
Frequent deja vu may be a symptom of a neurological disease. Not kidding or memeing, anon. Get that checked out if it's really frequent.
>>
>>18573487
it doesnt frequent but it very bright and badly
>>
>>18573487

oh shit, i get deja va from "dreams" all the time, and i have a fucking terrible memory at 22
plus my grandad had Alzheimer's
guess i'm fucked!
>>
>>18572782
Memory is a loop.
Time is a loop.
Space is a loop.

Everything is loopy.

Causality is loopy.

Energy divided by causality squared equals mass.

The preceding statement makes no sense, but it's the foundation of modern physics,

What the fuck is going on!
>>
>>18574456
Good for you, fruitloop anon.
I wan't kidding about my schizophrenic ex. Another symptom she had, which I am willing to bet the OP shares, was her impending feeling prior to her "episodes" that "something terrible is going to happen".
Something terrible usually did happen, but not in a way that one would associate with the gift of prophesy, it was more often than not a physically violent attack on my person after she'd had a few whiskys.
Listen to what the sensible people are saying here, OP, no-one is trying to belittle you, or accuse you of being mentally ill, but have a word with your GP to see if something can be prescribed to ease your mental distress and physical discomfort.
>>
HIGHER IN THE STREET
>>
AND I KNOW IT'S TIME TO GO-O
>>
>>18572774
>>18574456
I have this same feeling anon, I'm getting myself checked for schizophrenia, what was the most eventful thing in your life?
>>
File: 232511243423.jpg (5KB, 160x113px) Image search: [Google]
232511243423.jpg
5KB, 160x113px
>>18574514
If you're still here I'm curious. Do you have any good stories of the schizo ex or maybe what between you two?
>>
>>18574885
What happened between you two*
>>
File: tumblr_mjmb7kZuQz1s1fji4o1_500.jpg (60KB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjmb7kZuQz1s1fji4o1_500.jpg
60KB, 500x652px
>>18572774
i dont understand the point of frissons(goosebumps) either; its the greatest sensation of pleasure, and it can b triggered by literally every emotion, so wtf?!?
just go with the flow
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (54KB, 290x263px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
54KB, 290x263px
>>18574514
So the person was like..:
'NEXT TIME IM DRUNK IM GUNNA KEECK U IN THE NUTS'
..at least they gave u a warning
>>
>>18574456
"causality" is not what the c in E=mc^2 means.
c is the letter chosen to represent the speed of light. (299,792,458 meters per second)
the equation explains how much energy is released when mass is destroyed.
so, if you destroy one kilogram of mass, it releases 89875517873681764 joules of energy.

now, lets Analise the units to confirm this makes sense.
energy is measured in units of force over distance. (E=Fd)
force is acceleration of mass. (F=ma)
acceleration is velocity per time. (a=v/t)
velocity is distance per time. (v=d/t)
collapsing the above equations:
(a=d/t^2), (F=md/t^2), (E=md^2/t^2)
note that this has the same fundamental units as in E=mc^2. this indicates shows internal consistency.
>>
>>18572774
stop answering your phone when you call yourself, OP
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
>>
>>18576890
The speed of light is the speed and distance of causality in our universe.

Light waves just happen to travel at the speed of causality. (Causality does not travel at the speed of light, light travels at the speed of causality)

Causality is what the "c" means.
We just don't know what "c" means!
Don't you "c"?
>>
>>18572774
I'm going to add my voice to those saying get checked out: this sounds like a physical neurological problem. I don't want to say brain tumor, but I already did.
>>
Are intuitive?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.