[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biokenesis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1326.jpg (34KB, 230x290px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1326.jpg
34KB, 230x290px
So, I'm a newfag - particularly in this corner of 4chan. (I usually tend to lurk on /pol/.) But I figured y'all could answer my questions. I bet y'all probably get a lot of these, considering the amount of teenagers who have them made to achieve an appearance that shouldn't even be biologically possible.

Do y'all know about those biokenesis (eye color, hair color, body modification, etc.) videos on YouTube? The concept makes sense to me; I believe that the subconscious mind is a lot more powerful than we realize. I've done this on my own in small increments but it took many months to get a noticeable result. Eventually I gave up, so I'm hoping that the videos might help speed it along. So if you have tried them:

1. Did you get any sort of result?
2. Did the video make it faster than doing it on your own?
or 3. Do you have any tips, even if you've never listened to the videos, about how to make the process more likely to work?

(Picture is actually related.)
>>
File: 1438925361063.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1438925361063.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
1. Yes. Changed eye color to green.
2. Dunno. I saw myself with green eyes and listened to the video at the same time.
3. Make a sigil to make it happen, See yourself and imagine yourself with the desired change and drink water often, like it's fuel.
>>
When I think about my dick getting bigger it grows like three times the size it is normally and gets really hard.
Is it biokenisis?
>>
>>18572445
My eyes are between bright blue to dark green depending on mood, blue is normal. 5 Shades visible. It's heterochromia or something, if you weren't born with it then you can't achieve it.
Knock this one off the list.
>>
>>18572721
Kek
>>
What videos? I need a female body.
>>
>>18572767
man i was really high i laughed at this too
>>
Stop saying y'all you fucking redneck
>>
>>18572445

So we're calling it biokinesis now...

Haven't watched any of these videos but here's what I've done in the past:

1. Made a wart that resisted every medication in the pharmacy just disappear on its own within 48 hours, no scar despite having been literally cut off many times.

2. Turned grey hairs dark again. Last night when I showered you could see some of the longer ones that are silver on the outside and dark on the inside.

3. Refreshed my skin, eliminating wrinkles, etc.... I've got a long way to go on this though, still kinda suck at getting rid of blemishes and scars.

How?

STEP 1: Study self-hypnosis. Get good at entering a trance state. Just get good at "being hypnotized".

STEP 2: Do something. Anything. (More on this later)

STEP 3: Say: "by this action my body is accepting the command to..."

So about step 2... when I was getting rid of the wart I traced my finger and then drew a circle around the bump where the wart was on the paper, "sealing it" from the rest of my body so that it wouldn't be fed any resources. When I was trying to do better psychic readings and needed dates, I started spinning a coin on the table and watching it fall - when it did, I'd know exactly how much time we were talking about. It's just a question of getting your conscious mind to fixate on something and allow the process to continue.
>>
Biokinesis is just bowel movement
>>
>>18572705
Yea, go drink some fluoride water and try to do complicated shit with your brain..
>>
>>18572739
Heterochromia iridium.
>>
>>18572721
It means you're a fag.
>>
it works. as an admonition to working with eyecolor, i would suggest including the notion that one's eyesight remains the same or improves. it would suck to get the eye color you want but not be able to perceive it. so strengthen the function along with the form!
>>
>>18573307
and to clarify i've never used the videos but when i'm working out i use that time to focus on things i would like to alter on my physical body. i'm sure the videos work fine but they don't contain the "magic" in and of themselves. the key is your imagination - but whatever helps you focus your attention is good.
>>
>>18572833
You're getting nothing faggot.
Unless you can force your body to amputate your dick
>>
Consciousness is the only reality. What you become conscious of being will become true. You can use this for literally anything - bodily transfiguration, relationships, finances, experiences; anything that you can imagine as real now and live in the feeling state of having.

The Universe is conscious and intelligence and experiencing itself subjectively through you. Nothing is denied to you if you know how to ask.
>>
I was going to help you OP, but you wouldn't stop saying y'all.
>>
>>18574138
how
>>
>>18572721
I've been thinking about my dick growing bigger for the last 30 years and now I think it is actually shrinking. I'm calling BS on this one,
>>
>>18572445

OP, be honest, did somebody on /pol/ tell you you weren't white and now you've decided to change your hair/eye color?
>>
>>18576795
stfu
>>
Will antibody actually explain how to do it? This seems very interesting. Also, could you turn your eyes some word color like yellow or orange. or can they only be normal human eye colors?
>>
>>18576974
why is everybody obsessed about eye color?
>>
>>18576985
Because they fear Trump will deport their mudshit ass
>>
>>18576985
shitskins secretly wish they were whiter
>>
>>18573090
I had a wart once which never went away even after treatment, I really wanted rid of it. One day I was looking at it next day I'm washing my hands and it's not there. Spooky. Now I don't even remember whether it was on my right hand or left hand.
>>
Go to youtube and look up "whatever it is you are changing subliminal biokinesis". This is something I use.
>>
>>18578157
considering youtube is suddenly swarmed with this, what is legit?
>>
>>18578160

I've ruled out the ones that insist you have to like and subscribe to activate the magic.

But yeah, it would be nice to know which ones were made with legit intentions seeing as it can take weeks to see any effects.
>>
>>18578237
that's pretty demotivating when it can take so long. I've listened to some files before, and quite curiously most seem to have an effect that causes a bodily sensation, thoughts or dreams related to the subject. staying optimistic and disciplined is difficult.
>>
>>18578157
why you need that? any rando now is making these, they tell you to not dl the video only watch it for the advertisement money. i could record my farts and play that relaxation type music on top and call it a biokinesis video. what's the point?

if it can be done by a random video you have a higher chance to do the same by yourself -- w/ your own mind.
>>
>>18578296
few people ask for likes subscriptions or not to download it. but almost all of them have currynigger-tier english...
>>
>>18578322
>few people

eh from what i seen a lot give you bs like downloading will reduce quality, only working "quality" is on YT. and anyway why you'd want to bother with that shitty english then? seriously i think focused thought for the length of time you'd be listening to that video would be better. maybe a guided meditation, but not subliminals.
>>
>>18578343
i like to pick those that look genuine and just hope it works while also utilizing affirmations, meditation, etc. I better do everything I can in case it helps, and I felt a difference with the videos. :/
>>
>>18578383
what changes are you looking for btw? and what results so far?
>>
>>18578408
specific bodily/personal changes. noticed change demeanor, attitude, mood swings, effects that usually would only be triggered by hormonal imbalances, tingling sensations on various locations
>>
>>18578425
did you have physical changes yet? how long per day you practice the meditation/affirmations? just curious cause i'm interested in doing this too
>>
>>18578441
I was able to trigger these effects within a few weeks with only passive effort. That is watching 40min per day a subliminal screen with hypnotic tones and listening to the same all night long.
It was exhausting at times. But then I got lazy and now I am basically restarting with more effort.
>>
>>18578459
damn, if 40min you're watching and listening (so not much opportunity to do any other task meanwhile) i wonder if doing your visualizations and affirmations actively at the same time would boost the results since so much of your concentration would be going to the changes at once
>>
>>18578478
yes, but ive also got third eye opened, meaning its tingling forever and i have an easy time astral projecting. i dont really know the detailed mechanisms behind all that.
>>
I've gotten conflicting info on how that even works.

Some say just listen to the video and don't really focus on it so you get it subconsiously. Some say do it while you're sleeping.

Some say you have to basicaly meditate and focus while listening or else it won't work.

I've just been listening while doing other stuff because I don't have an hour a day to just sit there and meditate while wearing headphones (trying to thicken my hair) and while I do feel a scalp reaction, I'm not sure if it's just plecebo or not.
>>
>>18572445
So how do I exactly meditate my eyes to turn blue. I am new to mediation. What do I think about? Just keep picturing my self with blue eyes? Believing my eyes are actually blue and not hazelish
>>
>>18578488

I can mike my forehead tingle at will by focusing on it. I'm activating my third eye or what?
>>
>>18581595
You are just consciously focusing on your electromagnetic field there, try moving your perception of this field around your body for practice
>>
File: jkr.jpg (13KB, 125x175px) Image search: [Google]
jkr.jpg
13KB, 125x175px
If we are just a collection of atoms n shit, shouldn't it be theoretically possible for our minds to reconfigure said atoms n shit into any form we wanted?
>>
>>18576974
It's done in a few methods. First is simple.
1, affirmations. Sounds corny and fag like but it works. Simply record yourself saying things "my eyes are now blue" over and over. And listen to it while you sleep. Some shit about subconscious freudian mom love, but it works. Takes a while not gona lie like a month but it works. Works for simply things like that up to complex things like hair growth, body toning (not entire transformation, looking at you meal team six).

2, is a more advanced much more will power and focus driven. Here's how it works. You meditate for an hour or two. Then you lay down, close your eyes and visualize what you want changed. Then liquify that shit and put it a needle and "inject" it into your DNA. Then visualize it fusing into you. Then "heal" the wound. And go to sleep.
Real talk it works just like doping up steroids. It will work for simple up to highly complex things ( such as afore mentioned body transformation, yay fat fags) but you have to consistently do it to make the effects happen and stick. But it can fuck you up. Member when I mentioned DNA. It does change it.

More real talk. Both methods work with practice and devotion. Good luck
>>
>>18573090
>>18578145
I used to have loads of warts when I was a kid. We're talking like 2-5 on each hand at any given time. I remember my mom being quite troubled by them.

However, one summer the city (I'm from a small town) started doing these recreation trips to places like the pool and by the end of the summer those warts had disappeared. We went to the pool a lot and I'm thinking it had to do with something in the water. Although I did tear one out with my teeth once, gotta go deep enough to get the root.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.