[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick /x/ happening thread, summon Wheelchair Jimmy put enemies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Tumblr_l6gfqpLyIV1qc8lhko1_500.jpg (58KB, 450x675px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_l6gfqpLyIV1qc8lhko1_500.jpg
58KB, 450x675px
Quick /x/ happening thread, summon Wheelchair Jimmy put enemies in wheelchair

/x/ happenings are diffuse and pluralistic rather than collective and monistic

wheelchair jimmy needs to kill

wheelchair jimmy has been called

wheelchair jimmy wants blood from your enemies

wheelchair jimmy cannot rest until we have filled his maw with our curse victims: witness the coming of wheelchair jimmy
>>
File: a533tc7bamix.png (285KB, 1220x819px) Image search: [Google]
a533tc7bamix.png
285KB, 1220x819px
you guys don't know how much power you've put in my hands by leaving me the unholy beast wheelchair jimmy all to myself

even im fuelling him with pepes which only increases his thirst

seriously im doing magic here so if you want to fuck someone over and you think its the right thing to do, particularly to put them in a wheelchair, post ITT

you do not want to feed this

don't pay attention to the hype
>>
File: aPU5SJe.png (235KB, 509x449px) Image search: [Google]
aPU5SJe.png
235KB, 509x449px
>>
You guys don't know what you're missing out on
>>
meme magic 101
meme = concept
evoke = summon
summoning wheelchair jimmy
im summoning the power of a concept that's been built up into a self-aware thing
as in now this concept
wheelchair jimmy
implies some kind of meta conversation about drake
that means this concept is aware of itself
that means it's alive
that's a meme

now you can kinetically feel the power of this hideous demon. the thing is, energy isn't created, it's summoned. that's why meme magic is so easy.
>>
so what im saying is
WHEELCHAIR JIMMY HUNGERS FOR SOULS
I HAVE BROUGHT ABOUT HIS POWER
NOW WHEREFORE STANDS HIS NEXT VICTIM
>>
/x/ meme magic experience continues
ok dis what we do
what /x/ hate
Catholic Church?
Let's feed a catholic church in arkansas to wheelchair jimmy
>>
>>18572178
let's snatch the church from the jaws of wheelchair jimmy and instead feed him any of your abusive parents and siblings /x/, to the degree that may be appropriate. your bad boss, whatever. they'll all be in wheelchairs if you offer them to wheelchair jimmy: but beware, they must be real pricks and deserve it, otherwise you will be considered a Jimmy Non Feeder.
>>
wheelchair jimmy is of the lord, he is not a dark force albeit in skin tone. he is a force of reckoning. he is justice
>>
>>18572018
Stop
>>
File: yqjrx9w.jpg.png (843KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
yqjrx9w.jpg.png
843KB, 1080x1920px
>>18572200

as I summon this powerful meme and allow his power to flow through me, I realize that his wheels represent the wheel of dharma. As you turn it, you crush your enemies as part of your natural progression. This is what they are there for. Wheelchair Jimmy is Yama, and Yama is Dharma.
>>
>>18572206
That's what you want
>>
wheelchair octopus
wheelchair octopus
wheelchair octopus
wheelchair octopus
>>
File: fb6.jpg (66KB, 619x619px) Image search: [Google]
fb6.jpg
66KB, 619x619px
oh fuck it's evolving
>>
"I'm a shark, y'all just koi fish / (What else?) Octopus / (What else?) Oysters."

you see, drake put an octopus in his lyrics. therefore an octopus can put a man in a wheelchair.
>>
whoa its happening... i feel the energies
the pepening is at hand
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.