[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genuinely curious, how many of you actually believe in magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: ratking.jpg (30KB, 466x418px) Image search: [Google]
ratking.jpg
30KB, 466x418px
Genuinely curious, how many of you actually believe in magic and curses and all that? Why do you believe in it?
>>
File: ratboy.png (208KB, 1870x850px) Image search: [Google]
ratboy.png
208KB, 1870x850px
>>18571884
>>
File: 1471279666491.jpg (38KB, 604x437px) Image search: [Google]
1471279666491.jpg
38KB, 604x437px
>>18571884
it all exists in our mind, and with a strong thoughts it can become reality
>>
>>18571915
That's a spicy one.

>>18571921
Is this sarcasm or an actual answer?
I'm just trying to understand. I genuinely wonder why you believe in it.
>>
>>18571884
>magic and curses and all that

I believe in things that I associate with the words 'magic' and 'curses', but you have not provided enough information on what you mean by those words for me to adequately answer your question.
>>
>>18571884
Not one fucking bit. The weak minded are easy to manipulate.
>>
>>18571884
WE WUZ RAT KANGZ AN SHEEIT
>>
>>18572004
Because I see shit happen that has no reasonable chance of happening besides some sort of unseen secondary intervention.
>>
>>18572134
Perhaps this would be easier if you could explain what these things mean to you.

>>18572492
SHEEEEIIIIT

>>18572494
Could you give me an example?
>>
>>18571884
Nah, not me. I has a roommate once though. He like got into an altercation with some old lady and she cursed him and he dgaf, and then within like 4 months I think he said he lost his car got type 2 diabetes and lost a toe and an eye. So he went back and apologized and he said he was good after that. It's been yeeears since I seen him or he told me the story so the details are fuzzy but you get the picture. Other than that story he was 100% normal guy. I don't believe in that shit, but it's the kinda story that makes you stop and wonder just a little for a second.
>>
I believe in it for sure! I never believed in anything until it happened to me. It is so real it is almost horrifying and astounding at the same time.
In the end I guess I wouldn't give up this paranormal power for anything. The reality bending is incredible. I don't want money anymore. Even a little bit of magic is worth more than all the money in the world. If a person is able to magically curse, they theoretically are able to do much more.
>>
>>18572547
Could you show me some proof, good anon?
>>
this thread. it's gr8t b8 m8
>>
>>18572577

I r8 those dubs 8/8
>>
I believe because of personal experience.
>>
I believe we can use a higher state of consciousness and concentration to do things and change things. I think it's similar to how a blind person can almost see because there other senses free more powerful.
>>
>>18571915
What even is this book? I've been seeing it here a lot lately.
>>
>>18571915
I accidentally the rat king
>>
>>18571921
>with a strong thoughts it can become reality
So we are like the Orks from Warhammer 40k?
>>
>>18571884
I doubt anyone on this board believes anything and just shitposts non stop
>>
Everything exists in world of ideas
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.