[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Follow-Up Reoccuring Nightmares

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: thisisthem.png (402KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
thisisthem.png
402KB, 1280x1024px
This is the second thread I've created about this, I've been having intense nightmares/night terrors for the past several weeks, usually with one or two figures (one of which is a pair of red glowing eyes, and black teeth. The other is a head with foggy features on a black mass. Both have long greasy hair.), a sketch of which I have provided in the picture. Based on advice received in the first thread, I've had holy water consecrated and sprinkled around the room where I sleep, a cross and several cloves of garlic placed above my bed, and I've been saying prayers before sleeping.

The first thread was posted about 3 days ago and since following the advice received my nightmares have gotten MUCH worse and very vivid. The first figure, the one with red eyes, is very obviously aggressive and hostile in my dreams, and I normally wake up in a cold sweat feeling ill after interacting with it at all.

At this point I am just afraid to sleep because of what might happen, I need help on what to do as non of the advice from the last thread helped and may have just made things worse.
>>
>>18571751

YOU ARE EITHER POSSESSED, OR HAUNTED, BY DJINN/DEMONS/A DJINNI/DEMON; YOU SHOULD GET SOMEONE TO EXORCISE THEM/IT.
>>
File: jandb.jpg (187KB, 1204x708px) Image search: [Google]
jandb.jpg
187KB, 1204x708px
>>18571751
Might be. might not.

Could be a representation of you.

Dreams,
Streams.
Journeys.
>>
>>18571848
I'm looking into an exorcism currently.
>>18571903
Even if it's mental, I'm experiencing real physical symptoms from it and it's a problem I want to deal with it.
>>
>>18571922
Did you changed your sleeping habits?
>>
>>
File: Lucifer_falling.jpg (50KB, 479x479px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer_falling.jpg
50KB, 479x479px
>>18571751
If you sleep on your back - stop. For some fucking reason people have a tremendously higher chance of getting a sleep paralysis/nightmare situation when they sleep on their backs. If this doesn't help I'd recommend you get into lucid dreaming and solve this problem on the level of your subconsciousness. This is how I got rid of my """demons""". I basically hypnotized myself by instilling the fact that I'm the master of my own mind by literally imagining myself kicking their asses while lucid dreaming.
>>
>>18571964
Lucid dreaming is nice i'll usually pretend to be muslim and rape my demons
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.