[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the red dragon (grimoire)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: received_10209135643602716.jpg (47KB, 799x517px) Image search: [Google]
received_10209135643602716.jpg
47KB, 799x517px
where can i find this book?
I've been looking for a digital copy of this book

>the vatican claims to have every copy and doesn't allow anybody to get even close to the book
>there are more copys arround the globe
>faggots are selling this on Amazon
>there is a torrent in tpb (nobody is seeding it)
>if there is a place where i can find it is /x/
>>
I don't think that is the real red dragon, or that any of the copies are real either.

Also the book can't be destroyed by fire.
>>
>>18571430
the original copy is in hebrew, it belonged to king Solomon, there must be a translation somewhere.
>>
>>18571430
Stick to the lesser key of Solomon...
>>
>>18571462
thats not enough
>>
>>18571414
http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/grimoire/The%20Grand%20Grimoire%20-%20Dark%20Lodge%20version.pdf
>>
>>18571545
for what i can see thats just cheap spellworking asuming it even works, im positive that one is just an attempt to misslead and create controversy.
>>
>>18571554
It's probably mostly bollocks, but hey, you asked for it.
>>
>>18571414
do you know more books like this and not prententious shit like most of the stuff in the sticky
>>
>>18571613
not exactly like this book, but if you are into runes and norse magick you can try the galdrabók
>>
>>18571414

>the vatican claims to have every copy

Source?
>>
>>18572308
http://www.paranormal-encounters.com/wp/the-satanic-grand-grimoire/

maybe not the best sauce, but not the only one, may be a lie every website tells
>>
OP are you the same guy who's been making threads asking about grimoires all week?

what do you need this for anyway?
>>
>>18572544
nope, only been searching for this one.
i want it cause i dont wanna be limited to the greater and lesser key.
summoming and slaving a demon kinda gets old.
>>
File: 1356902326330.jpg (113KB, 746x880px) Image search: [Google]
1356902326330.jpg
113KB, 746x880px
>>
>>18572578
dammit posted to wrong thread

anyway OP just out of curiosity, what's supposed to be in this book?
>>
>>18571545
This is all trans-literated and translated, the words won't work. Also the spirt list is wrong.
>>
>>18571460
Translations aren't going to work, you have to learn to read Hebrew... Paleo-Hebrew and understand it's numerology...
>>
>I want to summon demons

Just like every other teen on here, like them, you'll be better off merely pretending.
>>
>>18572738
If you're gonna roleplay as an authority on grimoires, you should at least know that the original work was written in French and is dated to the 19th century and the author lied about its "Solomonic" origin. Otherwise you just look silly.
>>
>>18572824
it makes sense, by reading it i found it quite different from the key of solomon, its not as specific, less contextual, now I see why i should >>18571462
instead of observing the position of the moon while doing arithmetics, determining the specific planetary hour in the specific planetary day, to make the magical experiment to command an angel or a demon, this is more like:
>skin a boy alive and a badass fake demon who happen to sign this book with blood will apear and youll be able to command it in exchange for your soul.
>>
>>18571535
The fool.
>>
>>18572580
Spells, demon enslavement, how to make a deal with the devil. the usual black magick stuff.>>18572580
>>18572580
>>
>>18573569
well i guess thats true, but i know ill never finish that journey, so I'll just enjoy following this path, thats what really matters, after all, in the end everything is nothing but a big joke, and only a fool can be happy knowing he is just being part of a joke while believing one day he will become the magus.
>>
>>18572824
I wasn't try to appear as an authority I'm just saying that won't work.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.