[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadow people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

File: photo_2017-01-27_23-38-03.jpg (82KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-01-27_23-38-03.jpg
82KB, 640x640px
What are they /x/? Have you seen one?
>>
well I think they're 4D entities. since 3D cant see 4D we only see their 3 dimensions and lose that extra dimension, hence why they look shadowy.
>>
>>18570781
yes
>>
I want to say just bad vision. They become physical in my dreams though so, either way I attack with hugs when I can. I have yet to see them as an actual threat. After hugging them they dissipate. They've never done anything beyond just hovering.
>>
>>18570799
Not really 4d related. Think higher, it's most likely they're using manipulations in the fifth or even sixth dimension. This is because the fourth dimension represents time, which mind you is relevant. Meanwhile, the higher dimensions actually represent the different possibilities, which is infinitely more complex. 4D is overrated, if we could see it we'd just see the past and future of reality.
>>
>>18570830
4d we believe represents time, but at the end of the day time is a human construct sooooooooooo.
>>
>>18570855
well what I think is that it's extra dimensional entities. like 4D cant be seen in actual 4D but in 3D only it's height width and length can be observed, I'm saying that extra dimension is lost in our dimension with only 3 dimensions and is incapable of showing us the true form and why they look shadowy to us. hope that wasn't too confusing.
>>
>>18570855
Thermodynamic law of entropy are proof of time. Time doesn't care if humans understand it or not and will continue to march on until the heat death of the universe.
>>
>>18570918
Why heat death?

Can't it expand infinitly?
>>
>>18570918
Still a bunch of freeloaders though.
>>
>>18570781
The physical manifestations of your deepest fears. Stop being afraid and they become powerless
>>
>>18572042
Wtf are these I have never seen one?
>>
>>18570781
I once saw one while I was tripping on Benadryl. Pretty sure it was the hallucinations, but /x/ makes me question everything.
>>
shadow people are products of sleep-related psychoses stop doing meth imo
>>
People, having structurally similar brains, will have similar hallucinations.
My hypothesis is that just as humans have specific areas responsible for seeing faces (even when they're not there), we also have specific areas that see and interpret bodies. For some reason, during sleep paralysis, these areas are active, though the rest of the senses don't have data, leaving an empty or black figure in a human-shaped template.
I also believe that the same phenomenon is responsible for sightings of demons (succubi, etc) and alien abductions. Vivid imaginations fill in the blanks of otherwise fairly neutral hallucinations.
>>
>>18572213
I've heard that mental retardation wards them off.
>>
>>18573347
You can't explain this with paraedolia cause there's no faces involved.

Brain it's hardwired for faces, and will facesify anything, the scary part it's the lack of face.
>>
>>18572042
when I saw it I was completely calm and unaware. that is until I lost sight of it for literally 2 seconds and it vanished so naturally I started freaking out and running, checking behind me constantly. I don't even understand why it showed itself to me or why I haven't seen anything like it since.
>>
Brain software malfunction. Brain is good at recognizing human shapes. There's a bug, brain thinks it sees something when there isn't, so it just puts a human figure on it.

And if you think that's a lamer explanation than ghosts, you lack imagination.
>>
I remember seeing weird shadows all the time when I was little, following my relatives, pets or just standing in the corner for a brief time. I never told anyone, and with time the "visions" just disappeared.
>>
>>18570781
only during my sleep paralysis.
>>
>>18573347
well that's boring

Some green-text stories would be nice.
>>
Just gonna give you highlights on my exp.

There's ones generally I'm my dreams. It's for sure a male and he'll either appear and chase me down or he's already surprised me and takes a baton with a current through it and shocks me in the neck. Either I wake up or use my aspie anger and knock him off to escape.

Beyond that I was lead into a room once by him. I go in, there's a half dozen of em in a circle and after a moment or three they jumped on me.
>>
>>18573393
And when it's broad daylight and they rush at you and knock you over?
>>
>>18573469
Same thing, only this one grabbed me and started to pull me out of my body. The next moment I was awake and in pool of cold sweat.
>>
took too big of a dab once and saw one in the doorway
>>
>>18573347
your hypothesis is wrong. These hallucinations don't come from the dreamer's minds.
If you ever manage to isolate one of them you will see that your dream and the shadow person are different things. The shadow person infiltrates your dream.
>>
File: IMG_0775.png (147KB, 362x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0775.png
147KB, 362x366px
I've seen them a few times. The most recent was at dusk, just before a storm. Only a few seconds and it was gone. Do I have schizophrenia?
>>
>>18574991
No it's common, ask your friends. Doesn't make it less any scary or cured.
>>
>>18575001
The last time I saw one was when I was a teenager. It was running through my backyard. Do they mean something? Are they harbingers of death? Or some kind of warning?
>>
my gf has been seeing these, but only recently (3 times in the past week or so)

anyway to make it stop? is there any reason her seeing them would be all in a cluster like this or do you think it's a coincidence?
>>
I see humanoid looking ones during sleep paralysis. However, on rare occasions, I see shadow spiders while awake. They always spook the shit out of me.
>>
seen one in my suppostly haunted house. It was a the form of a head on the left side of the doorway looking in at me. it just look at me them disappered when I saw.
>>
>>18570781
Do you mean you are seeing your own shadow? Or possibly you are referring to a dark skinned man.
>>
>>18573347
You're the Scully to my Mulder you hole in theory poking skeptic.
>>
Once when I was a kid in my room. Sometimes I wonder if my memory changed itself though and it could have just been a black man that broke in to my house.
>>
>>18574588
Bruh I think you might have almost blacked out. Either that or spooky ghosts n stuff. It's hard to be spooked when you are lit af.
>>
File: 1485070636001.webm (2MB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
1485070636001.webm
2MB, 384x288px
>>18574588
Nice dubs
>>
Meh, I see them in my dreams from time to time but it usually has a positive or aware outcome when it transpires to reality
>>
I like the first answer it makes alot of scene to me, if the whole 3rd dimension can't see 4th or greater dimensions and distortion in matter causes the shadow or something, I also want to say that I am a strong believer of shadow people, my older sister and I would see them together when we were young,I still do from time to time she doesn't tho but she remembers, i would also stair at objects close to doorways in low lighting for a few minutes focusing on the tiniest point and would get tunnel vision kinda and then be able to see shadow people "sometimes",i remember teaching my older sister and it scared her because the shadow was a full body apparition and shaking up and down rappidly, she told me to never do it again, we were kids 7-10. before reading this i believed that maybe the shadow people I've been seeing over the years is just myself astral projecting or traveling back in time watching myself from time to time wearing a interdenominational cloaking apparatus of some sort, or just alien observation ...sorry for how fucked up the order of everything is i just wrote all tho down as I was remembering . Thanx for reading. 27
>>
>Be me at 20 Yo, actually 25
>In my home with mom,,brother and girlfirend.
>8:30 Pm not to late...
> I'm cold, I'm going to my room for a sweater
>My brother follow me,he's room it's next to mine....
>Put on the sweater and leave my room
>My brother came out of his room before me, I was in front of me when I saw something out of the corner of my eye
>Turned my head
>See a shadow of 2 meters high.
>The shadow came out of my room and crossed the front door.
>The door in front of my room overlooks the garden.
>The shadow had no feature. It was just a black bump ....
>The door has a curtain that covers a window.
>As the shadow passed, the curtain was shaken.
>Me and my brother could see that ...
>We were afraid to walk that hallway for a month.
>>
>>18575414
did he cumd?
>>
>>18570781
Of course, one of them stole my wallet and the other threatened to fuck my wife
>>
Just had talk with my father's widow. She has reoccurring incidents with shadow people and sometimes happening when wide awake. I advised to her to tell them to fuck off.
>>
Op of the other shadow people thread here
I've had a few incidences
I know its mostly based on hallucinations that I have when I'm tired
>Be me
>Much younger
>Taking "sleep medication" which for some reason had negative effects on me
>Doctor couldn't figure out why it wasn't working so he told me I better take a quadruple dosage
>What that shit actually did was turn up my hallucinations from occasional to constant
Worst night of this shit
>2 something AM
>Trying to sleep but have crippling insomnia and am high out of my fucking mind with that medication
>Bring on the shitstorm
>Look around my dimly lit room
>There's a fucking shadow man looking at me from the corner
>except this one I looked at head on before he disappeared
>Finally does
>Anxiety is off the charts
>Badbadidea.jpeg
>Not much later
>Look over at the wall
>There's a fucking crimson red demon looking shit clinging to the wall
>Absolute terror
>This ones making some sort of demon spawn noise, usually my hallucinations aren't auditory
>Like something out of a horror movie he climbs all over the walls and furniture and disappears behind a chair
>The second he disappears my mom bursts through the door for some reason I can't remember
>I nearly had a heart attack, somehow didn't shit myself
>Couldn't sleep all night
>>
>>18570781
They're not all that bad
>>
>>18575592
My cat has started noticing them too. I try to ignore their presence, though it's difficult fapping when everything that moves catches your eye. Usually tell them to fuck off at that point. I hope I'm at least putting on a good show? What kind of perks come along with this relationship I wonder. Tentacle rape? That's what it looks like sometimes.
>>
>>18576908
I don't think anyone has died from a heart attack yet Right anons? No stories of people dying from sleep paralysis?
>>
>>18573347
your hypothesis seems mostly sound.
however, it should be noted that there are reports of this phenomena in fully wakeful individuals.
this shows that your hypothesis is not entirely valid and must be modified to fit the additional data.

my modified version of your hypothesis:
just as humans have specific areas responsible for facial recognition, we also have specific areas for the recognition of human bodies. when the visual system is deprived of stimulus, this area of the brain will occasionally spontaneously activate resulting in the perception of a featureless humanoid figure.
>>
>>18570781
>Have you seen one?
Have you?
>>
When I saw them they were about 6 inches big I've also seen shadow blobs, anyone else seen anything like that?
>>
>>18575408
i did taste a lot of propane in that hit
>>
>>18570781
I live in 417, meth capital of the USA.

It would blow your mind to know how many tweakers talk about the shadow people after you've binged for a day of two.

Does anybody know why this may be?
>>
>>18578382
sounds like evidence in support of my hypothesis.
>>18578272
it makes sense that meth heads would have more neurological glitches than a typical person.
>>
Ive been seeing them a little bit recently, started with me doing speed, but have been seeing them even when sober. all different times of day or night, always just out of my vision. They dont really seem to do anything, dont even move or anything, just black voids out of the corner of my vision, vaguely human shaped.

This gives me a thought.

What about LIGHT people?

Instead of being a void of nothingness thats human shaped, a void of LIGHT that human shaped. Anyone ever seen those? Kind of like the thing where if you stare at the static on a TV you start seeing things moving in it.
>>
>>18570781
As long as your tv doesn't start flying away at night, you should be ok.
>>
>Shadow people
>Shadow spiders
Are there shadow cats? For as long as I can rememver I have seen small shadow animals dart in the corner of my vision. No eye problems. Happens randomly at least once a week regardless of my location. Only ever had dogs. Intuition telling me the sightings are cats.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.