[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain what an indigo child is? my friend said I was one.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: indigo_children_by_asylumactas.jpg (29KB, 400x589px) Image search: [Google]
indigo_children_by_asylumactas.jpg
29KB, 400x589px
Can someone explain what an indigo child is? my friend said I was one.
>>
>>18570498

It's usually a hippiefied way of calling someone autistic.
>>
>>18570498
extraordinary child.
>>
>>18570498
''special'' someone would say.
>>
It's a polite way of saying you're a spergtard
>>
>>18570498
New age definition for someone who is either wise for his age or someone who says exactly the things a new ager likes to hear.
>>
>>18570498
Something you call yourself to make yourself feel special because you aren't like everyone else.
>>
>>18570498
Someone with an indigo coloured aura. People think it's important for whatever reason, though it's really not that special since a shitload of people apparently have them.
>>
>>18570536
friends have called me wise even tho I'm not that old.
>>
Rh neg?
>>
>>18570498
What did your friend tell you an indigo child is? if they can't answer, how would they be able to say you're an indigo???
>>
>>18570597
they just mentioned it.
>>
>>18570664
And you didn't ask them?
>>
>>18570498
http://lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=indigo+child
>>
My nephew is almost 3 years old.

Cant talk
Cant walk
Still in diapers

Only says the word "indigo"

I live with my brother and sister in law and my nephew says this ALL DAY.

Is he, dare I say, one of us?
>>
>>18570498
It's a phrase that basically means "I'm naturally more spiritual than u". In reality powers or connection to the paranormal has little to do with where you are in your journey because we learn our lessons at a different pace. You could be on you way out this life and never even need to come in contact with unknown forces. It's a very fluid system and stuff like indigo children is just another way to dichotomize humanity into an us/them mindset so that the indigo children can feel like they are the under dog main characters in reality when in fact we all are quintessential cogs in the exact same machine. No different. Nothing more, nothin less.
>>
>>18570672
nah I didnt think much of it. I guess I creeped out my friend because I read her emotions. and I knew she was depressed even tho she never mentioned it before. but I'm just good at reading emotions I guess.
>>
>>18570692
When I write all this, but realize >>18570504 phrases it way better than I ever could have.
>>
>>18570697
You didn't think much of it so you made a thread in /x/ about it
>>
>>18570708
well I was on here already. I always browse x
>>
>>18570719
You were on /x/ when your friend said you were an indigo child and you thought to ask /x/ instead of your friend?
>>
>>18570740
no I was on x when I remembered she said that yesterday.
>>
>>18570808
Because asking /x/ a question is much more efficient than googling it, right?
>>
>>18570819
well I was already on here. can't rely on google for everything you know.
>>
OP is definitely autistic
>>
>>18570664
damn dude. you really need to work on your social skills. when somebody speaks words at you, try speaking words back at them next time. this is how conversations happen. computers aren't even needed.
>>
>>18570832
and that's why OP is a fag
>>
>>18570498
It's the new PC term for faggot.
>>
>>18570837
I wasnt with her. it was a text message. how would you know if I was with her? don't assume next time.
>>
stop lying, everyone knows you don't have any friends, let alone a female one
>>
>>18570498
it's a scam term some new age people came up with to make yuppies buy their kids rocks and
tell all their friends their kids special
>>
File: Julius_Evola.png (167KB, 476x633px) Image search: [Google]
Julius_Evola.png
167KB, 476x633px
Avoid new age, avoid wicca, avoid anything invented from the past 50 years, avoid anything asking for money.
Read ancient Grimoire, practice ritual, practice tradition, practice the ancient.
Practice the magic of your people, if you are white cast runes, if you are black do voodoo, etc.
>>
nice for sperglord
>>
I'm an indigo child
>>
>>18570597
>>18570664
>>18570672
>>18570697
>>18570708
>>18570719
>>18570808
>>18570819
>>18570832
>>18570841

Did anybody else notice this golden piece of banter?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.