[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey everyone post your dreams.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: images-1.jpg (6KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
6KB, 231x218px
Hey everyone post your dreams.
>>
I once dreamed that these cancer threads stopped.
>>
>>18570191
/thread
>>
>>18570160
I tried to remember my dreams last night but I smoked that day so no luck.
>>
Las night i dreamed that i was my dog and have just met another dog and this dog was in some shady shit so se went searching for the boss of the dog maffia and he killed my friend, then the perspective changed and now i am seeing trough my eyes at my dog in the funeral of my dog friend and there was his mother and stuff and i was crying the woke up confused af
>>
I got shot by the grim reaper.
>>
I have been dreaming about temples for months now. It's starting to get creepy.
>>
>>18570221
You need to talk to more people anon.
>>
>>18570221
That's a pretty sick dream yo.
>>
>>18570231
Fucking Mayans
>>
>>18570238
Maybe my house is built on an ancient Mayan burial ground?
>>
>>18570239
Maybe our society is built on ancient burial grounds.
>>
>>18570239
Maybe, what country do you live in?
>>
File: 1374801490291.gif (11KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1374801490291.gif
11KB, 400x300px
I dreamed about finaly getting out ofthis abusiverelationship, but nope, I wake up next to the dude.
>>
>>18570256
If this is a joke 10/10
if not that fucking sucks ass get help
>>
>>18570241
Deep.

>>18570262
There's no help for that, get a lawyer.
>>
>>18570267
Yeah that's what I meant but I am fucking retarded.
>>
File: harry.jpg (89KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
harry.jpg
89KB, 600x324px
A couple nights ago I had an especially weird dream. It started off late at night, I was hanging out in the living room with my dad (which was nice because he has'nt been in my dreams since he passed away a couple years ago) when there was this huge banging on the front door. The banging shook the whole house and pushed the door in just short of snapping it from the wall. The banging occurred about six or seven times, and then stopped altogether. After only about three seconds of silence after the banging, my dad said "hey anon, you should go check that out!". There was no fear in his voice or mine when I said "yeah, sure!". So I open the door and immediately do this assassin's creed type super fast climb on to the roof of the house to get a good view I guess. That's when I see a bus parked by the sidewalk right in front of our gated patio. The engine is running and the lights are on like the bus is going to pick some one up and I can see a bunch of sort of disappointed looking cryptids. There was a reptilian, a grey alien, a chupacabra, mothman, a small nessie type thing and then I see coming out of our patio going towards the bus a sasquatch that's walking really slow with his head down and he's wearing a hat and carrying a suitcase. Right before the sad looking sasquatch gets on the bus I yell, "hey bigfoot, wtf are you doing here?". And the squatch turns around with this really sad look on his face, but once we make eye contact he lights up with a smile and then turns and throws his hat and suitcase in the bus and says, "you go on without me boys! Looks like I found one!" and all the cryptids look really happy for him. Then sasquatch runs around the block after looks at me with this mischevious 'try and catch me' face (sort of like pic) and I chase him around the neighborhood.
>>
I had this one dream where I was in front of a tree with this girl and the tree birthed this beautiful naked wooden woman. The girl told me that the wooden lady's name was Armor and the darkness wanted her which was bad. I woke up and slept again. Then I had another dream where I was talking to these random people about my dream. I was talking to dream people in another dream about the dream I had. Very weird.
>>
File: celine-dion.jpg (30KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
celine-dion.jpg
30KB, 800x600px
>>18570318

Part 2

This was a really strange dream and I just need to share it so please bare with me /x/. So I turn a corner and sasquatch is gone and I'm a little disappointed but I also have this strong sense that I did bigfoot a really big favor and he got some type of gratification out of the chase. I go home and there's nobody in the living room so I sit down at the computer and start up some sort of program. The computer screen fades to black and then this green line shows up across the screen - it moves exactly like a pulse monitor at a hospital but theres not that annoying noise. Then I start touching the screen and try to bend the line around and twist it into something, but it's really uncooperative and always snaps back to a pulse monitor like a rubber band. I do this for about half an hour and then two green lines show up on the screen and I start bending them around until it forms a big C and a D. At that point some green text shows up and spells out "Celine Dion" on the screen, after which there's static all over the screen and this really fuzzy eighties vhs quality video of a woman comes on the screen and she says, "welcome to the Celine Dion experience". Then the screen fades to black and after a minute that same video fades in except this time the lady says, "sorry, music library not found". Then the entire PC shuts off with a really shitty sounding noise like it blew a fuse or something. After that, I let out a depressed sigh and go to bed. When I laid down in my bed I woke up IRL.
>>
I have been having pretty crazy dreams the past few weeks.

The worst was...

>be me with 2 friends
>People I don't really recognize looking back on it. Maybe random people from HS or work.
>they are buried up to their necks in dirt.
>screaming for me to dig them up
>in my dream I actually care about them, feel like they are my best friends
>i can't do anything to help
>it is like I'm a ghost and only they see me. Anything I try to do has no physical effect.
>two a group of people walk in
>ignoring me and my tries to stop them.
>they say "to raise one, two must go"
>my friends are buried up to their necks over a grave.
>guy walks up and takes his belt off
>strangles each of my friends
>the first one dtarts gurgling
>second one is crying, looking at me for help
>first friend gets finished off. He starts on the next
>I black out
>wake up to the monster they brought back to life. I can't even describe hom in words. He's holding both of my dead friends
>throws them down and walks to me
>i wake up.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.