[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help with a dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5726.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5726.png
1MB, 640x1136px
I almost never post here but I had a very intense dream that I think may have been deeply symbolic and I need help interpreting it.

I was at a river and I saw two black swans floating out, there was also two grizzly bears in the river. One of the swans aggressively swam out to a bear and began taunting it. This got the other bears attention and soon they were both trying to kill the black swan who was effortlessly dodging their attacks, this also got a seals attention who was also trying to eat the black swan.

Usually I would give this no thought but due to the fact that lots of changes are happening in my life, I have been seeing more and more bears in my dreams often, and the fact that the dream was so vivid I thought maybe I should try and decipher it.

Thanks you.
>>
Are you struggling with some type of contradiction?
>>
>>18569770

Hard to say,

Some context on my life right now

Just returned from a 5 month trip to a foreign country, I went there for school.
Today I am moving into a new place and starting a new job soon.
I am moving in and hanging around with old friends who have different habits and values then mine but being back home I find myself falling into old habits with them.

The last few months I have been making great progress in my life in terms of accomplishing goals but now back in my old environment I feel as though I am moving backwards and away from who I want to be
>>
>>18569764
I can help, OP, but I need to ask some questions.
I think I understand. What was the second black swan doing during this event?
>>
>>18569822

I didn't see it cause I was focused on the one taunting the bears. I think it proceeded down the river
>>
>>18569781

Reduce time with people who are not being their true self.
>>
>>18569854

Thanks I apppreciate the help
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.