[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asmodeus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 21

File: Fallen Demon Asmodeus Goetia.jpg (72KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Asmodeus Goetia.jpg
72KB, 421x500px
Is he a Cherubim?

The Thirty-second Spirit is Asmoday, or Asmodai. He is a Great King, Strong, and Powerful. He appeareth with Three Heads, whereof the first is like a Bull, the second like a Man, and the third like a Ram; he hath also the tail of a Serpent, and from his mouth issue Flames of Fire. His Feet are webbed like those of a Goose. He sitteth upon an Infernal Dragon, and beareth in his hand a Lance with a Banner. He is first and choicest under the Power of AMAYMON, he goeth before all other. When the Exorcist hath a mind to call him, let it be abroad, and let him stand on his feet all the time of action, with his Cap or Headdress off; for if it be on, AMAYMON will deceive him and call all his actions to be bewrayed. But as soon as the Exorcist seeth Asmoday in the shape aforesaid, he shall call him by his Name, saying: “Art thou Asmoday?” and he will not deny it, and by-and-by he will bow down unto the ground. He giveth the Ring of Virtues; he teacheth the Arts of Arithmetic, Astronomy, Geometry, and all handicrafts absolutely. He giveth true and full answers unto thy demands. He maketh one Invincible. He showeth the place where Treasures lie, and guardeth it. He, amongst the Legions of AMAYMON governeth 72 Legions of Spirits Inferior. His Seal is this which thou must wear as a Lamen upon thy breast,
>>
File: 1481530688005.jpg (484KB, 752x950px) Image search: [Google]
1481530688005.jpg
484KB, 752x950px
All entities, deities and the sort are kind of cherubims.

Why? Because they're all closer to God than us. They're the torso, while we're the limbs.
>>
>>18569671
What could the three heads mean?
>>
>>18569731
Awareness of the three modes of consciousness possibly.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Asmodeus Sigil.gif (17KB, 898x866px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Asmodeus Sigil.gif
17KB, 898x866px
>>18569746
I'm interested in the concept. What does that mean?
>>
>>18569671
>eities and the sort are kind of cherubims.
>Why? Because they're all closer to God than us. They're the torso, while w

So what's the deal with demons and fallen entities then? Supposedly they know about the celestial hierarchy, having been there once, but how are they presently closer to God than an average Joe who has an intact soul?
>>
>>18568867
Sounds like some kind of demon.
>>
File: 71f.jpg (25KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
71f.jpg
25KB, 500x433px
>>18569934

not our business, look out for your own soul yo
>>
>>18570178
Why is it not our business?

We are wise to understand what we can about the Fallen.
>>
>>18568867
Nah, he's a seraphim in terms of powerlevel
>>
>>18570636
Arent Seraphim more serpentine?
>>
>>18570784
?
>>
Asmodeus is one of the more interesting Goetic demons.

Any anons have firsthand experience with him?
>>
Hellllllooo faggots???
Post in this fucking thread.
>>
File: Ufo Ancient Egypt.png (720KB, 660x521px) Image search: [Google]
Ufo Ancient Egypt.png
720KB, 660x521px
Is /x/ all Goetied out for a while?
>>
>>18570784
Sorry, went to sleep. Anyway, I said in terms of power-level. Said nothing about appearance. All angels are more Lovecraftian and Geigeresque than demons. Demons at least comprehend people enough, or care enough that they appear humanoid or at least monstrous, not cosmic horrors.
>>18571088
Not with the goetic Asmoday, but I have some firsthand experience with Asmodeus.
>>
>>18570784
Seraphim are the highest choir of angels, the greatest and most revered of all. Hand servants of God, basically. When you think of Angels, generally, you're thinking of Seraphim. Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, all those guys were Seraphim.
>>
>>18572727
>Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, all those guys were Seraphim.
You are retarded. They are measly archangels. Metatron is a seraph.
>>
>>18572802
Same thing, buddy, 'Archangel' refers to the first three spheres of Angels, that's Seraphim, Cherubim, and Thrones. So any belonging to those three spheres would also be an Archangel.
>>
>>18572635
Pleade please go on anon...
>>
>>18572802
Metatron is an Archangel. Shut your ignorant gob.
>>
>>18572808
So are wheels a type of angel?
>>
>>18572878
Spheres. Yeah, sometimes they are called choirs as well. There are 6 ranks of Angels.

Seraphim, Cherubim, Thrones.
Dominions, Virtues, Powers.

The first three fall under the category. archangels, the latter, angels.
>>
>>18572873
Go on with what, exactly?
>>
>>18572945
What type do most Goetics tend to fall under?
>>
>>18573024
None really, the spirits in the Goetia are exactly that, spirits. Some are clearly referred to once being angelic in nature, but few are specified.

If any of them were going to be Seraphim, IE of significant power, it would be Asmodeus and Astaroth.
>>
>>18573034
Much appreciate the answer anon...
>>
>>18573034
Possibly Valac as well since all three ride a serpentine steed?
>>
Bamp again to discuss if Valac Astaroth and Asmodeus are the same Spirit type?
>>
Ahhhhhhhhhhghhhgg

Talk about this with meeeeeee!
>>
He will not deny it?

As if with his looks he could be anyone else!
>>
>>18572951
Detail your experiences, please.
>>
Only one Seraphim ever fell and that was Lucifer. For the strongest of demons the like of Asmodeus, Leviathan, or a sparse couple others; yeah they would be fallen Cherubim.

Had an astral encounter with Leviathan and a couple upper-plane Cherubim, but from reports and appearance and powers, Asmodeus would certainly fit the bill. He's also supposed to be a supreme level asshole so other routes would be more advised.
>>
>>18574942
>He's also supposed to be a supreme level asshole
Nope. Neither the goetic, nor the biblical, nor the satanic recollections of him make him a huge asshole. Other than the book of Tobit.
>>18574714
Not much to say. Had him around for 8 years as a spiritual advisor. I could probably transcribe some of my journals from that time if you'd like.
>>
>>18576844
I would be so grateful if you would do so.

Asmodeus and Astaroth are calling me to contact them very insistently, and I too heard bad things about Asmodeus. I would love to read some firsthand knowledge...
>>
File: Fallen Demon Asmodeus Evoked.jpg (185KB, 663x960px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Asmodeus Evoked.jpg
185KB, 663x960px
>>18574942
What are examples of lower plane Cherubim? The whole concept of the planes is a bit foggy to me. I would appreciate any knowledge.
>>
>>18577100
>>18577070
bump for these two being answered.
>>
>>18572635
>Geiger
You're wrong, Giger's art is profoundly human. It's the absolute celebration of human morphology and sensuality.
>>
>>18568867
Worshipper of Beelzebub Here.
Asmodeus is a Faggot.
>>
>>18577629
This thread isn't for debating art faggot.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Beelzebub.jpg (49KB, 448x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Beelzebub.jpg
49KB, 448x500px
>>18577698
I heard he's pretty Fly for a demon guy?
>>
>>18577100
Basically in the perceptions of astral, you have upper and lower planes off from the material physical one that we ourselves reside in. All are equally real, all are accessible in sleep and meditative search, but they're still separated apart. These are your 'hells' and 'heavens' one might say.

Aside from the lesser spiritual entities you have the commonly recognized 9-choirs for easy categorization of what Christians call angels or demons and other established ideas might call 'gods and goddesses' of varied temperament.

Seraphim are numbered very few and are 'lynchpins' you could say of creation, embodying positions that establish certain concrete truths of existence and the Creator. Shifts of these positions would herald changes in how things work, and those Seraphim (11 including the 4 archangels closest to God plus the fallen 12th) cannot be experienced in their full expression without the viewer dying.

Apart of these, the Cherubim are the strongest and are varied in appearance. Followed by the Thrones, Dominions, Virtues, Powers, Principalities, general archons, and then basic angelic presences. They're the 8th of heaven among 9 classifications who are below only the Grace (Christ Jesus) and Glory (Holy Spirit) of God (The Source).

Higher planes are closer to the 3-in-1 which is LIGHT, while the Lower planes are further away and so receive only a fraction so much of the reflected expression which is love and peace.

Humans are naturally closer to the Lower planes than the Higher, and so despite being of a less generally-powerful supply of denizens, that's what manages to find impact on magic users in the physical material world more easily. We're closer to 'sin' or that general darkness which is distance from the light, and so those who dwell in the Lower planes sometimes seem stronger than they actually are comparatively.

Cherubim comparisons are the strongest 'dark gods' you will hear of. Thrones make up the rest of those fallen high royal.
>>
File: oogomadara-sanagi-20050227-03.jpg (20KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
oogomadara-sanagi-20050227-03.jpg
20KB, 400x300px
>>18577709
Baal of ze Pupa
>>
>>18577716
Amazing information thank you very much.

Any theories why so many thrones were among the Fallen?

Can you tell me anything more abour Archons? Is Moloch an Archon?

Are they all Fallen?
>>
>>18577858
Archon as I would call them or 'generic archangels' are those who manage to manifest a humanoid form to act as spirit guides or serve other related purposes.

I wouldn't say that every high-named fallen is a Throne, but that a number of them seem to exist because we tend to underestimate just how many goetic-related entities actually exist. We usually only consider a named few, and occultists generally go for learning names of the Lower-plane daemons due to convenience.

Considering alternate dimension theory taking place on several different planes of existence, not to mention how easy it is to find entities in the astral, that would require either a whole lot of fallen or an ability to split their attention in more than several hundred-thousand ways. To be fair I'd assume it both. Keep in mind a full third of the host of these oft-claimed 'gods and goddesses' fell, and so some might also assume the identities of others called.

There's a lot to discover and a few oft-repeated Named aren't the extent of it. Communicate with entities after exploring by yourself and getting to know them. Research the meaning of a Name after you get it and you'll likely be surprised to find it fits precisely with what you were talking to.

Most demon Patrons in magick tend towards being 'Powers' though. While Asmodeus may be a Cherubim, most don't come anywhere near him. I say 'Powers' of the 4th Choir because they usually tend to take animalistic features. Even upper-plane entities.

Astrally met one named Raziel who retained wolf and ram-like features and carried close resemblance to a 'satan entity' that managed to scare the hell out of me. Despite appearances it didn't carry any instinctive dread or fear to disquiet me and it praised Christ. My guide at the time was a Principality and seemed only a bit weaker than him while stronger than some of the newly-humanoid-manifested archangels. So consider my statement an educated guess rather than concrete data.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Asmodeus Figure.png (2MB, 1521x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Asmodeus Figure.png
2MB, 1521x1141px
>>18578071
Just amazing. I am soaking up this rare knowledge. If you are tired of answering questions I understand but I will try a few more just because I rarely encounter someone so knowledgeable.

Are you thinking that the number of Goetic spirits that remain unknown can number in the hundreds or thousands?

Are their any other Earthlike realities where the Goetics also appear and are worshipped?

Do the Spirits like Asmodeus hate us? What is their motivation for dealing with us?

Finally is Mecelzidek an Archon?

Thanks for sharing!
>>
File: resurrection.jpg (681KB, 1700x1047px) Image search: [Google]
resurrection.jpg
681KB, 1700x1047px
>>18569938
Just because t loos or sounds spoopy doesn't mean ts a demon. Remember: Angels were descrbed as havng a thousand eyes on ther wngs for example.
>>
>>18578144
Thousands, easily. In the Bible itself, Jesus himself mentions a guardian angel watching over every newborn just as any adult. If even a single angel stays with us and the same acted again and again, that would still be in the billions with a third of similar entities haven 'Fallen' to pursue their own selfish desires exclusively rather than aid others and the Creator.

Even assuming the vast majority of such entities are near powerless which I would doubt, a good portion of those billions would have to fall higher up the chain.

Not everything that exists retains a common media appreciation with many having been lost to history. Unlike 'thoughtforms' that doesn't make them dead without power like some construct. They're reflections of the Creator's radiated presence, many still pure and others more twisted against their purpose than at first.

The entities don't need us, Anon. They may like us, they may choose to work with us, but they are independent. Most are going to care less about seeking us out unless directly sought and reached out to. Some revel in the attention and offer gifts to keep believers engaged, spending energy to reach out to other potentially useful souls rather than simply existing by themselves.

You can get glimpses into less-shifting expanses of environment that appear physical in nature yet are not a set location on earth. This would indicate so, and some locales would no doubt be much closer planar-wise to those entities that enjoy such worship. As our bodies still anchor us to this physical universe though, that will necessarily have to remain that 'Next Great Adventure' until we finish our tasks here on Earth to the best of our ability and move on.

Low-vibration entities are often just selfish by nature. As for Fallen spirits of the goetia though, it has to do with being condemned by their 'choice' and having fundamentally changed their nature where they cannot return to what they once were. Regret- to envy- to hatred. Some.
>>
>>18578144
Others will simply take what they can get. Humans stand out to their attentions because we can have the greater light in-dwell within us. That 'Grace and Glory' can fill and raise us as high as we are capable and leave them behind. They rebelled seeking power and instead found themselves restricted and suffering weakness out of not choice as before, but rather, out of being incapable of the same kind of outreach.

We are sources of energy. It cannot be created or destroyed, but where they exist in darkness far from the Light; even in our darkest moments, we still carry some of that light with us. That gives them leverage of some sort to reshape.

I can't say I'm familiar with that particular entity. If you've an open like of communication, try asking variations of the question. 'Are you this?' or 'Are you that?' and you'll feel an unusual 'rightness' and certainty from their response.

Any other questions?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Asteroth Doll.jpg (117KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Asteroth Doll.jpg
117KB, 750x937px
>>18578323
Definitely have a few more questions absolutely.

Is their any hope for any of the Goetics to reverse their Fallen status? Perhaps benign natured ones like Sallos and Orobas?

Knowing that their are such an expansive number of Spirits good and bad, why do we not see so much more evidence of them manifesting infront of "normies", altering events, and otherwise involving themselves visibly on Earth even when not summoned?

Does the Creator frown upon interacting with the Goetics or it fine so long as you aren't making pacts for power and such?

What can you tell me about Astaroth? She visited me recently in a dream and I know she wants an audience but she is one of the few known Goetics that terrify me...
>>
>>18578263
Countless hands from a Cherubim.
So many EYES from the Thrones.
Wings like feathers on Dominions.

Bright shining from the miracle-bringing Virtues.

Power. (6) Domain or Beastly
Princes. (4) Script or Wheels
Archon. (2) Manifest Shape

As for the mere Angles, it's just formless light.
>>
>>18578376
Is Isis a Fallen Dominion?
>>
>>18578372
Yes, but they would have to severely want to change and there's not much a person could do to alter their perspective. It's harder for an astral entity to edit their inherent nature than it is for human souls which are more 'fluid'. They're more 'cemented', though yes it is theoretically possible for them to be saved by being exposed to enough of the light and making the conscious decision. Meaning no matter how vile something is, it doesn't hurt to be polite and hopeful. We're all eternal and whether or not it's human, it's always a travesty when something languishes in the dark. Especially when it doesn't have to.

If they're benign, then they're more open to introspection and likely closer to making the deep decision to shift their identity. It's a long-term process rather than a quick epiphany. Much like our own development as people though a touch more severe.

Don't we though?

We tend to focus on the negativities in life overmuch that they dominate our perspectives in worry, yet nearly every person you speak to has their own private tales of miracles in their life. Though in need of aid who call out for it, like soldiers on the battlefield, even moreso with more extreme examples.

Shifts in coincidence are the easiest pieces of evidence and even with the culture shifted as it has been, even in the most skeptical of developed nations there is a majority or strong minority that believes in and has experienced supernatural influence in their lives.

Rather than stuck in the past, there are amazing twists of circumstance beyond statistical belief every day in all corners of the world.

And hell, we've all found in the last six months that the media and government and business officials who have been pushing the purely-physical perspective on culture? Many of them DO happen to believe in the spiritual in their private lives despite public positions against it. Spirit cooking rituals alongside Hollywood celebrities? We have the picture proof. And more.
>>
>>18578419
I understand. When it says Jesus preached to the Spirits in Hades perhaps the Goetics were among those who heard the message?

Thank you for your responses anon...
>>
>>18578372
Satan-specific ritual celebrations for the opening of tunnels? We've got video of that stuff too. People believe in the above-natural, but it's often ignored in favor of things more immediately and directly useful to their lives. Skepticism is used as a crutch to avoid discomfort, much like it's used against any other idea that might challenge a belief, whether political or social no matter the amount of evidence. People choose to be willfully blind when they're trapped in sin because to do otherwise would be to admit to their failings and accept the hit to their pride that is admitting they are a sinner. The fact that Christians have been capable of putting aside that pride, even in part and even with so many being in-name-only and lost, is a big reason they have been so successful in developing the central core of the 'first-world' societies we've come to enjoy the fruits of the world-over.

We've not meant to dwell in the darkness but rather in the light, and so yes the Creator frowns upon worship of those entities and the sins they dwell with. Interaction is fine though as Solomon proved.

The problem is that it's dangerous and so before communicating with them it's a good idea to establish yourself with those of the upper-planes for security and backup purposes and only then make your excursions lower.

Asking assistance here or there are not wrong, but benefits should not be selfishly sought out purely for your own short-term benefit at the expense of others. Lower-plane goetics may shift you towards disregard and even praise of them in insult of the Creator, and so again it is dangerous and potentially a problem if you're not careful.
>>
>>18578443
It's very possible.
>>
>>18577704
I know, that's because I'm right anyway.
>>
>>18578303
>The entities don't need us, Anon. They may like us, they may choose to work with us, but they are independent. Most are going to care less about seeking us out unless directly sought and reached out to. Some revel in the attention and offer gifts to keep believers engaged, spending energy to reach out to other potentially useful souls rather than simply existing by themselves.

What does it mean when one of them reaches out to you unprovoked?
This happened when I was still an adolescent.
The first few times were years apart and full of inspiration and mystery. The first time she contacted me I immediately assumed that I had been chosen by a divine being to be the prophet of a new religion.
Over the years she appeared less and less. Her last few appearance she was in a different aspect, dreadful, terrifying. Now I haven't seen her in a while.
Did I fail her? If she wanted me to do something then why wasn't she more explicit? I was just a kid and overawed, it was mysterious and I never figured it out.
>>
>>18579414
Who is"she"?
>>
>>18579636

IDK, I never was told her name and she was shrouded in mystery.
The first time she appeared I had a vision of her past or maybe origin but it took place either in the tremendously ancient past or on a different plane. But it had a powerful aura of sorrow about it.
She's somehow related to statues of birds, theaters, vertigo, waters, blue energy/beams, thick curtains hiding something, et cetera.
She has raven black hair, extremely pale skin and has a human form and a bird form that I've seen her in.
Like I said when she first appeared I thought she was some kind of goddess who selected me to be her prophet. She also used to sing to me at night in strange languages.
But each time she appeared the encounters got more and more disturbing, although there was always the general same feeling in them of mystical power and sadness. Once she showed me an ancient abandoned city, we flew through the air on a magic carpet, she took me up to the tallest point in the city where something was hidden, it was some kind of shimmering painting with geometrically impossible shapes on it, like 4 dimension objects or something, and I just remember suddenly feeling like I was falling and I realized the carpet couldn't hold me anymore and I saw her looking over the edge crying with her hand out watching me fall. The last time she appeared in her familiar form I was wandering in a huge labyrinth of doors with a special cube that was jet black and had strange symbols written all over it, and this cube was the key to the door I was supposed to find, but none of the doors were labeled. Eventually I realized the trick was that any door could be the one I needed. I went into the orange cube room and there was another door in the back that I knew was mine but I was too afraid to go in. Suddenly the door blasted open and inside was just, the void or something, I don't know. Just infinite emptiness and blackness in all directions. (1/2)
>>
>>18579636
>>18579922

(2/2) but even despite the emptiness there was this monstrous arachnid presence that I couldn't see but could feel somewhere inside. I don't know what it was and why it reminded me of a spider but it was somewhere in there in the infinity all alone. The door was open and there was the extremely loud sound that I can't describe, and a wind that was pulling me into the door. I was clutching onto the carpet not wanting to go, and then I felt someone grab me from behind, like hugging me but also trying to pick me up off the floor. I looked back and it was her but this time she was dead. We never talk with words but we communicate telepathically and she looked at me and smiled sadly and said "You have to go."

Ever since then she only appears when I'm afraid and she is dead, almost like she haunts me. She isn't nice anymore, there's no more religious or spiritual or mystical aspect to her appearance, there's just dread and terror, she always appears dead and right next to me and she doesn't say anything anymore it's like she's not even the same being.
>>
They will be Judged like men...
>>
>>18579929
This really affected me...it appears to be the panarama of Asteroths existance through out the ages?

All who are are entranced by her will follow her to the void?
>>
All anons interested in the Goetics should read this
>>
Suit yourselves
>>
>>18577771
Ohhhhh get that finally

Hahahahaha good one faggot
>>
>>18578388
Please answer
>>
For the love of God some body please tell me what type of angel Isis is?
>>
>>18581286
egyptian god type?
>>
>>18581355
Well I read in this thread that the Fallen Angels that were the Goetic demons were mostly Dominions
A few were Cherubim and maybe one or two were Seraphim...
>>
>>18581372
Yes Isis is probably a Dominion. 6th choir of divinity.

Anybody familiar with Japanese dieties? 'Greater' examples like Inari or Amaterasu being similar in status to egyptian counterparts?

Speaking of Inari, nine-tailed kitsunes who serve them...
Any familiarity?
>>
>>18581509
Well my opinion is that Ameratsu is Asteroth.

Not sure what her equivalent in Egyptian mythology. I don't know about Inari but there is Asian monkey god that is likely Goetic Gusion...
>>
>>18568867
ffs why is fucking hebrew pluralization so fucking hard for idiots?

Cherub=singular. Cherubim=plural. -im = plural suffix. Jesus Christ this isn't fucking rocket science. Stop it. Stop doing it. You goddamn well know that Cherub is the singular form of Cherubim, Seraph is the singular form of Seraphim, Ophan is the singular form of Ophanim, etc.. Yet fucking idiots like you just cannot stop fucking this basic concept up fucking constantly. Why? Why is it so fucking hard? Why can't you fuckers just knock it off?

Just. Stop. It. Knock it off. It isn't funny. It isn't cute. It never was. It's just retarded.
>>
>>18581544
You there yeah you

Go Fuck yourself cunt
>>
You ever get frustrated because there is a super interesting topic on /x/, you know one that never comes up and is truly fascinating. You have lots to ask and contribute...but...nobody fucking posts in it in stead the one millionth Succubus or Creepypasta thread receives the usual brainless replies!!!

You ever get that fellow anons?
>>
>>18582067
All the friking time.
>>
>>18582763
thanks man...feels bad...
>>
Hades, all the devils
>>
>>18582903
In the age of ignorance.
>>
>>18579922
>>18579929
Anon, I have experienced something similar since I was a kid. But he was male. He was pale, skinny, and black-haired. He appeared through dreams, in planes of sadness, never uttered a word. Then, he left a bit by bit. It started with a huge scar on his face. In my last vision, he was a mummified corpse ascending from the darkness.
>>
>>18582903
Care to elaborate anon?
>>
>>18583109
Likely Asraroth again?

He seems compelled to communicate his-her fate to open anons?
>>
Boomp for interest
>>
>>18583745
Perhaps? I'm kinda new to these things. He never showed any hostility towards me. It's like we were best buddies, it's hard to describe. At first, I was upset when he stopped appearing to me. I missed him, and I still do. But now, I think that he probably has his reasons.
>>
>>18584126
Never spaketh he saying " lo son of dust... I am Astaroth here to show you the things that have passed in my existence and those things that must come to pass against me...look ye well"

Nothing like that?
>>
>>18584277
Nope, he was a silent fellow. No names given whatsoever.
>>
>>18580132
>>18583745

I'm the anon who wrote about the black-haired raven girl.
It's not Asraroth.
She was not entrancing, it was not a sexual thing at all. And the void was not her doing nor her fate as far as I know. She indicated that I had to go in but she was sad about it.
>>
>>18584277
>>18585697

>nope, he was a silent fellow

Same with the girl. She never spoke but we had perfect understanding and communication wordlessly. It's hard to describe.
>>
>>18585847
Guardian Angel?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epI-KxLu2aI

OBAMA is GODDAMN fucking REPTILE.
>>
Telepathy is a common communication method with spirits. Direct language-speaking tends to be a lot more difficult to work out with them. Possible but kinda hard.
>>
>>18581685
You guys are both fucking retarded. Just dont even fight it
>>
>>18587097
Your worthless calorie consuming ass is still here.

Piss off...
>>
The first account sounds like Asteroth.

She doesnt always try to make encounters seducing or sexual...
>>
Any Asmodeus encounters?
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 450x497px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 450x497px
Is Pepe actually Baal?
>>
>>18587705
Bael uses the frog aspect of himself to signify plague...
>>
>>18577709
The whole lord of fly's thing was started by jews calling the call Ba'al the lord of shit as an insult.
>>
File: 5790d53d5636f.jpg (54KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
5790d53d5636f.jpg
54KB, 620x372px
>>18586926
Quantum Computing is taking that away.
<|;D
>>
>>18587771 Da fuk does that mean and how does one relate to the other?
>>
>>18587283

Just looked up "Asteroth", half of the hits describe him as male, the other half says it is associated with Inanna/Ishtar et cetera, has blonde hair, and is symbolized by a lion. None of that sounds remotely close to what I experienced.
>>
>>18587796
Your not able to figure the probability outcome>?
Heh!
>>
>>18587796
How does it not relate to each other!?
>>
>>18587914
The quantum is the connection the thee other world, an machine is built to utilise this quantum field, se.
You wont even know when machine is ruled by other side.
As you seem not aware of your own elemental connection to the other realm.
All being one universe of course = not separated but in division.
>>
can somebody
help me know
about Venus
the roman Goddess
is she a fallen angel too,or an independant spirit?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Asteroth Appears.jpg (77KB, 449x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Asteroth Appears.jpg
77KB, 449x500px
I know you obviously were the one that lived it but it seems so eerily like Asteroth trying to teach you of her past. In any event thanks for sharing it has impacted me deeply anon...
>>
>>18587980
Fallen Angel...possibly was of the order of Virtues
>>
>>18579922
>>18579929
You should be careful what doors you open. They are locked for a reason.
>>
File: Secret World Michael Aquino.jpg (61KB, 639x290px) Image search: [Google]
Secret World Michael Aquino.jpg
61KB, 639x290px
>>18588661
He didn't seek them, he was led to them Mr. Smug.
>>
>>18589378
Temple of Set

That's fairly obscure.
>>
What's the best way to initiate a full goetic manifestation?

It should work the same no matter the specific spirit, I would imagine. So what's the easiest method for getting your bonded patron or contracted spirit to pierce into the physical material plane?
>>
>>18590597
To most normies but not to you and I Xeper old chum...
>>
>>18591504
Following the instructions in the Lesser Key of Solomon to the letter...every last ink blot.

Disadvantage is when you force a Goetic to perform your task you make a very powerful enemy...
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.