[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ experience with drugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 26

File: 0p9y5fxa75311569.jpg (60KB, 590x715px) Image search: [Google]
0p9y5fxa75311569.jpg
60KB, 590x715px
>be in super depressed state
>have a roomate who fucks with hallucinogenic/lsd
>my friend notices I have been really down lately since my dad died last week ago
>yesterday after working a 12 hour shift he offers me to smoke some of this shit
>i don't even question what it is
>take a hit
>notice this ringing (like tinitus but lower pitch, almost like sound waves)
>slowly watch a tunnel of a bunch of shapes and colors form with this ringing happening the whole time
>enter through the tunnel and see these lizard/reptile people prodding me and touching me all over
>one looks into my eyes and tells me to die to be happy

what the fuck? i asked my friend what it was he told me DMT. apparently this is a thing that is 'normal' with this drug...but like WHAT?!

as anyone fucked with this shit or have expierence?

also is this where the reptilian conspiracy theory comes from?

the sound was just like this but x1000 times lower https://youtu.be/SrsC85YyQMk

For the record, I have never done weed or any other types of drugs

pic VERY RELATE, the ones in mine had red eyes though
>>
You have shitty friends
>>
File: 0p21qa4.jpg (359KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
0p21qa4.jpg
359KB, 894x894px
>>18567949
I mean... it wasn't BAD. just confusing more than anything. I wish there was like a spiritual interpretation on this shit OR SOMETHING

the tunnel was like a kaleidoscope, and everything just felt so REAL.
>>
DMT is a portal
>>
>>18567979
okay PLEASE HELP ME.

I'm trying to understand this shit. portal to fuckin what?
>>
I could be wrong but everyone thats done it tells me that its the same chemical that releases in your brain when you sleep or before you die.
>>
>>18567985
like I don't know man.. this did not feel like a "chemical reaction" in my brain. IT WAS REAL. I did not feel high, I thought logically, wasn't sedated...

it was literally like another world
>>
>>18567981
hyperspace. Basically the information that you are accessing at any moment is limited, but when you start accessing information at a higher speed you get hyperspace. I have managed to have lucid dreams about entering hyperspace, sometimes they seem like superluminal travel on space and time.
>>
>>18567999
>hyperspace
okay maybe that explains the tunnel and shit..

but WHAT were those reptile people communicating with me?
>>
>>18567994
Yeah well DMT is probably the strongest psych you can take, def not recommended for first timers or people not knowing what to expect.

Your friends a piece of shit for not even telling you what it was desu. Good friends dont give friends psychs when they arent expecting it.
>>
>>18567994
Literally all sensations you experience are chemical reactions in your brain though.
>>
>>18568033
thats besides the point. I am happy to have experienced this, i just do not understand it
>>
>>18568040
but you can say that about this world too. that's my point!

it felt just as real as this world, not dreamy, or anything.

my sensations were the same as they were in this world...its just

I was in another world and these lizard people were telling to die for happiness
>>
>>18568052

OP, um well.

Red eyed reptilians told you to be happy you should kill yourself.

Seems, like.. idk. Bad.
>>
>>18568059
Yeah mate. You took fucking DMT. Like someone else has already said, it's the height of psychedelic drugs.
You took extremely potent, mind altering drugs.
You are describing the effects of extremely potent, mind altering drugs.
>>
>>18568065
Study Carl Jung.

Explain why OP saw fucking reptilians.

Unless of course OP you read alot of David Icke?
>>
>>18568070
Likely because he pulled them from memory.
Seriously, DMT sounds really cool and all and one of these days I'll feel comfortable giving it a go, but I do wish people would stop pretending it's more than just an intense trip.
>>
>>18568070
no, literally have never heard of him. and never heard of lizard/reptillian people before this either.

then when i start looking this shit up, apparently others have had this experience too.

>>18568076
i have NEVER EVER seen shit like this before. definitely not from my 'memory'
>>
>>18568012
Interdimensional entities. Some beings naturally produce the chemicals needed for higher states of consciousness, and using the powers of there mind heart soul/spirit become able to manipulate the fabric of reality. They can change their atomic and subatomic makeup, or even become pure spirits of light.

Reptilians are a stage of evolution that I believe perhaps many souls have gone through. They are much more in tune with their genome and the natural intelligent order of the universe. Strong psychic abilities. When a being develops advanced telekinetic ability they can start the process of becoming interdimensional. Essentially they hold their body in their expanded consciousness and interface with different layers of reality.

There are many starsystems with different genetic evolutionary tracts. Reptilians have a specific niche in the 4th dimension as astral beings, probably as they grow more advanced as souls they become dragon like beings in even higher dimensions.

You likely have a specific combination of neurochemistry that interacts with DMT and lets you connect with reptilian dimensions.

Try mushrooms, likely gonna get you to similar places. You should probably learn how to astral travel and get in tune with the nature spirits of GAIA if you wish to follow a different evolutionary path. My experience its that planet and starsystem that determines what kind of being a soul will inhabit, try to learn how to direct your mind to the collective consciousness of other star systems.
>>
>>18567945
It's a message, but what's the message
>>
>>18567954

Never done it, but I'm wanting to. Supposedly you release small traces of DMT while dreaming and a large amount the moment before death/near death.

Lizard people, mechanical elves, and portals are all common shared visions from people that have done it.
>>
>>18568033
Grow a pair, there's a lot worse drugs to be stealthily fed than dmt. If anything he didn't say anything so he wouldn't pussy out. Dmt is definitely for spiritual structure
>>
>>18568079
You didn't know about the reptilian meme before taking the DMT? It doesn't have to be exact, your brain just pieced together what it thought lizard people might look like based on what you know of lizards and people.
>>
>>18567949
so a friend lets him smoke some good shit and you come to the conclusion hes shitty? lol go fuck yourself virgin nerd
>>
>>18568083
so you believe that these reptile people are connected to me? and what is the nature spirits of GAIA?

where are these deities from? and what type of deities are there?
>>
>>18568059
I've had dreams like that without any drugs. Like I said everything you experience is a result of reactions in your brain, it's not amazing that these reactions can be recreated without outside stimuli.
>>
>>18568092
but what do these things mean? like why fuckin reptiles telling me to die?
>>
>>18568094
that's why i think maybe the conspiracy came from DMT users? because how the fuck did i see that shit without even knowing about this reptile people shit
>>
>>18568098
it was NOTHING like a dream. i am just really bad at explaining it I guess.
>>
>>18568102
>he didn't know about reptilians
What rock do you live under?

At the very least, did you have no idea that reptile people could even be a concept? Never seen any sci-fi shit?

>>18568109
I was saying I've had dreams that felt exactly like real life. Which was what you were saying your trip felt like.
>>
>>18568109
Good grief watch inception.
>>
>>18568110
I never liked scifi I thought it was nerdy. I never did drugs before this.

i don't know what to tell you. and this was so much more intense than a dream.

when I say i saw these patterns and travel through a tunnel, that shit is NOT LIKE REAL LIFE. I saw some weird patterns i have never seen before and some reptile people communicating with i have also never seen before
>>
>>18568111
>watch inception
I have, but this doesn't answer my questions...
>>
>>18568096
Perhaps they are connected, or maybe its coincidence they you found them. Look up paganism imo if you want to know more about nature spirits. Really just study ancient religion and mythology that has information on spiritual realms.

I don't think you should believe them to be deities. There are many beings in this galaxy on a higher level of consciousness than humans. Reptilians can be from many planets or perhaps there are other sorts of dimensional realms in creation. Thuban is one, Sirius has reptilians too. I knew of some Pleiadian reptilian being, one of my past lives.

There are many kinds of beings, look at the animal archetypes on earth and there are many more evolved variations of them in other places.

At a certain level you come to understand the relation between male and female energy, and together they can create any combination of form.

I have met angelic beings, found some sorcerers from anchient times on earth. There is an ancient realm of lemuria from earth, in an alternate dimension called Agartheia. If you can access the beings there I would say its probably the safest destination a traveler from earth could find.

Imo you shouldn't take their offer of death in return for staying. There are many places a soul can go, and perhaps at a later stage humans will be able to travel to those places in their bodies with no more need for death to transition to other dimensions.
>>
>>18568116
OP, don't let these "red pill" wannabes interfere with your intuition. These beings are real. The nigga talkin about 4th dimensions and shit. He knows what's goood
>>
>>18567945
Y'all are faggots and nothing of substance was posted in this thread.
>>
>>18568123
>Imo you shouldn't take their offer of death in return for staying
i know. So you're saying we go through these different dimensions of societies/being during death? Is that why they wanted me to die?

Is there a way to revisit these people without dying/doing DMT again?
>>
>>18568121
"Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange."
And before you say it, you might not feel like what you experienced was strange enough to not be reality, read your own description and honestly tell me none of it was strange.
>>
>>18567945
OP, when I did DMT, as soon as I hit it I was blasted through a tunnel full of every single memory I've had in my entire life...In like a tenth of a second. I was then spit out into a black and green grid, matrix type place. I was greeted by my what I can only describe as nano bot machine gnomes. They were many, but they were one. I still remember all of this like it was yesterday, and this was 15 years ago. After what seemed like an eternity but was really only about 20 minutes, I warped back through the same tunnel and woke up.

One of the most incredible experiences of my life.
>>
>>18568145
Well as a soul I believe we choose what realm of life we wish to experience before incarnating there. Reason they wanted you to die, is because they want your soul. That is about as sinister as it sounds. Also as long as you can remember your human body, and its still alive its a place you can return to, assuming you don't go too far. But when we go too far we tend to find god, so maybe its not so risky.

You can learn how to use your energy body, but its a long road and could take many years.

You could probably convince your mind to go there in a lucid dream, which could be relatively simple.

DMT could take you there if you want to go back, or it could take you to many infinite places.
>>
>>18568128
This. As above so below. We are not the top, nor are we the bottom. OP, meditate.
>>
>>18568167
thats fuckin crazy. how do you feel about it? what did you learn?
>>
People who don't realize how malleable the mind is shouldn't be taking hallucinogenics honestly.
>>
>>18567945
DMT is the chem that makes you dream my man, yes it will fuck you up, but no you don't have to be worried it's totally normal to see crazy shit
>>
File: 0p123754swq2.jpg (50KB, 331x450px) Image search: [Google]
0p123754swq2.jpg
50KB, 331x450px
>>18568169
>they want your soul. That is about as sinister as it sounds.
holy shit. do you think they have satanic intentions or something? like...garden of eden snake? trying to offer intelligence maliciously?

i'm not even religious but what the fuck
>>
>>18568175
I feel fucking awesome about it. I'm glad I had the opportunity to experience it. It's kinda hard to put into words how I feel about it, or what I learned. It was definitely a profound experience in my life. I don't think I need to do it more than once in my whole lifetime though. It's intense.
>>
>>18568173
any tips? how do you meditate?
>>
File: AnotherEdit.jpg (167KB, 620x811px) Image search: [Google]
AnotherEdit.jpg
167KB, 620x811px
Not really an unheard of concept,
>>
>>18568191
what do you mean by this?

Because I really want to try it again, I have so many more questions..

>>18568208
I know what you mean! but why don't you want to try it again? don't you have more questions left un answered?
>>
File: Forming_III_007.jpg (259KB, 620x816px) Image search: [Google]
Forming_III_007.jpg
259KB, 620x816px
>>18568211
>>
>>18568167
I don't believe this for a second, all drugs have done to me is make me feel drunk or remind me that I shouldn't be so tense.

Don't believe the hype, go to the gym instead.
>>
>>18568216
I mean that perception is not reality, it's a construct your brain made to interpret stimuli. And chemicals can majorly fuck with your brain functions and provide unusual and intense experiences. People who put too much trust in their perceptions end up thinking this shit is fucking magic.
>>
>>18568211
>>18568220
whats this about?
>>
>>18568228
Ok dude, I don't have to prove shit to you. Try it and get back to me...
>>
>>18568228
have you tried DMT? i literally did not FEEL high. It was like I was sober but went to another world..
>>
>>18568203
Well maybe they would view it more as a favor letting you live in their magical dimension instead of earth. This place works sort of based on intentions so if you accepted their offer, it would be like freely agreeing to give up your life on earth so that you could stay with them. The choice part is important because of universal law basically, beings who don't follow it get their shit kicked in down the line by more powerful beings who don't.

Satanic intent wouldn't be to take your soul, it would be to kill it.

The thing is, you were able to go there as a human, because DMT is an incredibly powerful substance, no wonder its illegal. Humans have a lot of untapped spiritual potential, we just don't have any teachers that can help us find it. So we are left to our own devices, its a good opportunity for discovery in ways none have thought of before. If you want to become spiritually savvy, you have to learn to access your heart and soul within, find your own path. We can go anywhere we don't have to make agreements in exchange for ourselves.
>>
>>18568216
IDK I have hung up my psycadelic hat. I've experienced the top of the mountain and I don't have any desire to go back. Although I am curious about what I would experience this time, being older and in a different place in life.
>>
>>18568236
>>18568237
I'm just sayin' biological systems take a long time to develop and artificial chemicals are known to strip away years/generations of immunity/digestion/sanity etc.

Go for a run. Skip a few meals. Meditate. GO to a swett lodge.

maybe EAT some weed brownies.

Too many people are set to profit from as many people losing their ability to cope to do it for them.

Just a theory, blokes.
>>
>>18567945

>Take a hit of DMT
>"sweet theres a loud buzzing sound and it feels like im about to lift off
>Take second hit
>too big of a hit and my hand drops and the pipe grazes my mouth
>it feels like my teeth have fallen out and I feel like theres blood pouring out of my mouth.
>im searching my sheets to determine if its really blood or the pattern on my sheets
>anyways take next hit and blast off into another dimension full of aztec art and little entities and a feminine spirit who Ive been lucky to meet in my acid trips.
>>
>>18568240
But their 'dimension' seemed so incredible.. I don't know. do I trust these beings that I met? (not killing myself though)
>>
>>18568249

Here again.

Just thinking about it raises my anxiety which is contradictory since I have to deal with anxiety on a minute to minute basis, so you would think someone like me would be deathly to try DMT in the first place.

The start of my spiritual awakening. Everyone should try at least one hit of DMT mixed with a herb that would fit the kinda experience a user is looking for.
>>
>>18568248
>EAT some weed brownies
wtf isn't that contradicting what you were saying?
>>
>>18568249
>>18568261
like what type of herbs change the experience?
>>
>>18568249
also what did these feminine spirits do?
>>
>>18568255
Yes they are incredible, but I think you should practice meditation and yoga, you will be able to reach very beautiful and loving places. There world will always be there should you wish to return to it. I value my own freedom too much, but to each their own. Though before choosing something like that I think you should try discovering other amazing worlds. DMT has a lot to show us, whatever find you loving or terrifying will most assuredly be beautiful.
>>
>>18568248
You don't understand how DMT works, do you? It doesn't cause a physical addiction, therefore people take DMT once, have a "spiritual" experience, and don't ever really feel the need to take it again. That's why DMT isn't nearly as widespread as weed, heroin, cocaine, meth; hell, even LSD and MDMA, which are in the same class as DMT, are much more profitable because they are more addictive than DMT is.
>>
>>18568274
>I think you should try discovering other amazing worlds
and do you suggest doing this by meditation/yoga or by doing DMT again?

Also if i try DMT again, will i meet the same lizardbeings?
>>
>>18568273

I just observed her and "felt" her presence. It was probably The Divine Femininity Ive been hearing about.

Also wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Changa for a list of herbs to mix with.
>>
>>18568276
yeah I have no addiction from this, it is just my curiosity makes me want to try it again..to do soul searching or something, i don't know.
>>
>>18568128
isn't 4th time? reptiles in the clock dimension?
>>
>>18568286
I had a grandfather clock once, and a lizard was hiding in it. Does that count?
>>
>>18568278
Well through meditation and yoga you can learn to connect with spiritual entities, though unless you are somewhat skilled its unlikely you will experience other worlds, thought perhaps its possible.

I have only done DMT once, so i cant say for sure if you will find the same entities, though generally what we think about tends to manifest in our spiritual experiences.

I have done mushrooms quite a few times, and have met some of the same beings through the years that I tripped.

I have found reptilian worlds, but generally I tend to stay away from them. I try to visit Pleiadian worlds, which have sort of elvish humans. If you want some really advanced beings you should also try to seek out the Arcturians, they are like spiritual life support when things get tough, highly recommended.

Perhaps you should try to start a yoga and meditation regiment before trying DMT again, it will show you many insights about what you are doing. More spiritual work you do sober, the better it will be when you trip.
>>
>>18568294
Actually visiting another world is quite tough, but astral projection is quite easy in comparison. There are lots of books about it. Try to start a magical practice if you are interested.
>>
>>18568294
>I have found reptilian worlds, but generally I tend to stay away from them
why? are they bad? How do the beings/worlds differ?

How does shrooms/dmt/lsd differ?

>Perhaps you should try to start a yoga and meditation regiment before trying DMT again, it will show you many insights about what you are doing. More spiritual work you do sober, the better it will be when you trip.
for sure! I will try meditation for a few months the next time.

also THANK YOU for actually helping me with this stuff
>>
>>18568278
You might, or you may come across entirely different entities. I had a friend get sucked into a vortex where a Cthulu like monstrosity skull fucked him with tentacle mouths for what amounted to eternity. He lives in a psych ward now.

DMT is a wild ride, taking the spiritual route to achieve the same level of inter-dimensional awareness is much slower, but safer, as you will gradually adjust to your expanded consciousness rather than take it in all at once.

>>18568286
Clock dimension? Time is a tangible plane we can move along as easily as we can move our physical body left or right (1st dimension) back or forwards (2nd dimension) up or down (3rd dimension). 4th dimensional beings have no issue traversing through time like we walk through a garden.

Where it gets complicated is higher dimensions. The 5th dimension is alternate timelines. So, as 3rd dimensional creatures we are powerless to the movement of the 4th dimension, the movement of time. Therefore every moment of life we feel time pass by, unable to linger. 5th dimensional creatures are likewise trapped. They experience entirely separate timelines with every passing second of existence, yet can freely move through said times without issue. It's a very chaotic headspace, mighty unpleasant.
>>
>>18568315
holy shit, he did DMT and it caused him to live in a psych ward? did he already have like schizo/latent disorders before?
>>
>>18568325
Yeah, it may have brought to the surface some pre-existing conditions. Although, there was some debate as to whether the substance in question was pure DMT or 5-Meo-DMT. It's like the difference between smoking natural weed vs smoking Spice, or the synthetic incense like K2.
>>
>>18568312
I had bad experiences more like a primal fear kind of thing. I don't really know if they are that bad in general. I think mostly I realized that I like my energy a certain way, and they have a tendency to change my energy to be more like theirs.

Mushrooms is a slower build, it can take several hours. It will mostly warp the dimension you are already in, unless you take a lot. Then they can show you some far out stuff. They can give you the full on gaia experience. Birth, Death, Resurrection sort of. They take on mythological archetypes for awareness you can have very religious experiences, also there can be lots of fear, maybe thats just me though. They can be quite beautiful, they made me more psychic than I was before I took them. They made me realize that my path would be suited to learn about the earths energy and how to use it in order to keep my humanity. I found Arcturians, Satan, Reptilians, Goddess Sophia. Lots of polarity play in between light dark, life death, everything in between. Made it seem how old I was and remembering that was the most painful thing I ever felt.

LSD can be fun, but also somewhat disconnecting. Its more cerebral but less organic. Seems for me its harder to understand the spirits when I am on it. I think that could just be me though. It always takes me deep into chemistry, but I don't really have any answers for the questions it shows me. It makes me feel less alive somehow, like still breathing but more as a machine. They got me to the zeta beings consciousness, also I was able to form a multidimensional holographic projection in the sky for talking with spirits of the past present, and future. I could see lines of genetic karma, and how stupid humans are for hating and killing each other over resources when we should be all working together to restore the spiritual realm of earth.
>>
>>18568325
It's a rule of thumb when taking psychedelics to have a good set and setting. To be in a comfortable environment and good state of mind. I would guess that the lizard people told you to kill yourself may have been because you didn't follow this. Your friend seems kind of dumb for offering DMT because you are depressed.

There will probably be some shit talking for posting Terence Mckenna here but he has hours of ramblings on the subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VavdCpewQbA&t=13s

There's a book and documentary called the DMT: The spirit molecule that might be worth looking into.
>>
>>18568349
that's unfortunate. I hope your friend gets better. what's wrong with him currently, if you don't mind me asking. is paranoid? delusional?
>>
>>18568360
>shit talking for posting Terence Mckenna
why would there be? and thanks for the link I will definitely give a listen
>>
>>18568367
He's pretty out there. I'd imagine it has something to do with frequent use of psychedelics. It's been awhile since I dug into any of his stuff but I'm pretty sure he has developed some theories that make him seem like a crackpot. I think other people just find his voice annoying.
>>
>>18568351
what makes you want to do mushrooms over DMT? is it more intense? or safer?

also

>Satan
how did that go? yikes!
>>
>>18568387
Well it was energy of death and transformation. I just called it Satan it was like a dead spirit I was trying to bring out of nature. I think maybe I have a distorted view of reality that paints things like that. When you love masculinity its not a horrid thing, it awakens life etc. I just didn't want to have ego death and submit to my spiritual self I guess. When me and him are on the same page its like nuclear fusion, but the good kind not the one that bombs everything. Seems to be about resurrection of the soul, the son, christ. When I learned to love the satan in me it was like christ was in me too.

I was raised in a religious household though, I don't expect everyone to experience the same stories.

Mushrooms are slower and more relaxed, but they can put on a lot of psychological pressure. Best thing to remember is that no matter how bad things get its only a trip and you can wait it out one breath at a time, just listen to some good music or take a walk.

They can be great fun, if you are in a safe environment. They have a lot of beauty and can connect you with nature in a profound way. I could make clouds move and answer my questions with pictures. I could sense the cycle of light water and rain with the earth and trees. I could see the rain, it rained for me just using the energy that was coming out of the earth to meet the sun shining on the leaves. I saw lots of rainbows and colored crystal like light in the sky. I saw butterflies dancing around in their courting flight they literally drew a heart right over me as I was watching the sky. I saw a being in the clouds, it was like my higher self and telepathy was connected I was making love to myself in the sky. It made the clouds create beautiful structure that kept resembling dna merging creating, then dissipating. All a cycle of life and transformation. I learned to be the god and goddess basically.
>>
>>18568412
>I just didn't want to have ego death and submit to my spiritual self I guess
wait..is that why they wanted me to die? because it seemed like to me they were wanting me to almost join them or something.

Your experiences are really fascinating to me.

I may try mushrooms next time. it sounds a lot more peaceful and less frightening.

how often did you encounter these being when you did mushrooms? was it difficult?
>>
>>18568434
Well I think you should be discerning to whatever you find, mostly follow whats within yourself the outer entities don't always know what is best for you. DMT can lead one to explore ideas of death, its interesting to say the least but imo its the forbidden fruit really. Knowledge of good and evil, requires one to die. Some things can't be known while you are alive. Or it could be regular old ego death, which while tripping feels way too much like the real thing. Problem is that I seem to think I know what the real thing really feels like, and I don't really want to go there anymore.

I mostly encountered beings on mushrooms when I started looking for them. Though some I realized were always present with me I just had never noticed them before. Entities started paying attention to me when I started using telepathy with my reality. Then its like they lined up for a chance to talk, but mostly its more confusing if there are too many.
>>
>>18568457
what makes you think its the forbidden fruit?

I almost feel like I agree with you that it is, and thats why I feel like doing it again..
>>
>>18568095

Not the person you responded to but personality I consider someone that gives someone who doesn't even do drugs something as powerful as dmt without even telling them what it is a pretty shitty friend and person.

I once introduced salvia to a friend who was a drug noob that only smoked weed and drank a handful of times. Before doing it I thoroughly explained what to expect and what not to do. I also had him dose before me so I could watch over him in case anything went wrong. Normally I wouldn't ever recommend saliva to someone with such little drug experience but I knew he was intelligent and level headed enough to handle it.
>>
>>18568476
Going through the tunnel is really just the beginning. Dying itself is the forbidden fruit imo, because its an illusion in many ways. But when you cross there is a part of you wishing you never knew the truth.

It could just be fear, I never had the courage to really awaken spiritually. It seems like all the times I had the chance for a really great thing, I ran the other way, or was missing some piece of information that would let me overcome my limitation. I dropped out of school, never have been back. I don't succeed, and when I do its short lived lasting moments before inevitably I drop down back to earth.

A breakthrough dose imo should be something everyone does at least once in their life. If you are a brave an intrepid adventurer I think you will be ok try to have fun and don't take things too seriously.
>>
File: bx28.gif (273KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
bx28.gif
273KB, 242x242px
>>18568504
well thank you so much for your advice and responses. You taught me a lot, and gave me a lot to look at. I'm going to go to sleep now.

Hope you have a great night/day
>>
>>18568457
>Problem is that I seem to think I know what the real thing really feels like, and I don't really want to go there anymore.
That's your north. Take courage to take psychedelics.
>>
>>18568504
Wow!!!, I'm starting on meditation and trying to know about spirituality... but wow man! It's amazing what you have experienced. I'm afraid of trying DMT and substances, I would like to reach the point where I can produce enough DMT myself to travel and walk through astral planes... just eliminate ego from myself and connect with the source... but I'm trying to do it through meditation.
>>
>>18568504
I lost any fear and I feel like death or life is the same. I feel a very deep peace when I sleep, and have been listening to Terence since 5 years ago. I feel I am near something, idk. should I try DMT?
I meditated for 4 months and that truly was a benchmark for my life today, where I feel happy but need to finish my mission.
>>
File: 1485300122834.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485300122834.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
>>18568523

why'd u run from /pol/ fuckO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@madflavor
>>
>>18567945
Gook
>>
its your neurons misfiring because there is no serotonin while they are going off so you trip balls

I hope the things you see there are real but its really just your brain misfiring.
>>
File: 1333573963769[3].jpg (91KB, 600x493px) Image search: [Google]
1333573963769[3].jpg
91KB, 600x493px
Aleph is power.
>>
>>18568211
Author of that ? Or source?
>>
Not trying to be a fag but be careful with pysch drugs. DMT is the big dog out there. You should have worked your way up to it. And make sure you're in a good frame of mind before you take it.

Some people take bad trips and they can have a permanent impact on you life in a bad way. I know a person who had a bad trip and he had to spend some time in a mental hospital. And he's struggled since then. Do what you want, but be careful.
>>
Terence Mckenna calls these beings clockwork elf's.
>>
>>18568315
What do you do when an entity that you saw has attached itself to you and is basically threatening you and trying to change you into something else?
>>
>>18568829
>You should have worked your way up to it
how do you recommend that? what drugs?
>>
>>18570215

Start with one of the magic 3.

Mushrooms, Mescaline, LSD.

Mescaline is a gentle teacher. Shooms are soft at lower doses and mess with you comically in the start. However they have a sharp cliff past a certain threshold. LSD was always hollow for me, but people have told me it's their magic ticket.

Some well say you need plant teachers, I disagree and think synth analogs/prodrugs are just as good for accessing the intraverse.
4-Aco-DMT was identical to vacuum filtered mushroom tea I make.
AL-LAD is said to be very close to LSD.
The analogs of Mescaline are not much like mescaline at all, and have very different dosage thresholds. The Cactus stands alone.
The plants are unique, make no mistake.

We have only just begun to tap these chemicals.
DET is orally available and can be vaporized to DMT effect. A good chem to have plenty of stock of if the goal is to progressively work your way up.

Tryptamines are very close to me, I started on mushrooms. I well do more phenylethylamine research in the future. Right now I am mesmerized by a particular Tryp. MALT & 5-MeO-MALT, Orally available and can be vaporized to high effect. Vast landscapes, little interference. It's... fascinating.
>>
>>18570311
LSD has helped me get to know myself inside and out.
>>
>>18570347

I don't doubt that, I was just saying for reference.

I'm not the guy you ask about LSD.
>>
>>18567945
On the subject of the reptilian conspiracy, this is some vital information that is recent too.

If you're interested in hearing about celebrities/people in office that are possible reptiles, take a watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGF0CLyaTPM
>>
>>18567945
they want you to die without figuring it out so that they may continue to exploit you
>>
>>18568100
Read Robert Anton Wilson and Terence McKenna. You encounter interdimensional beings on substances like DMT.
>>
>>18570920
but why would they encourage death?
>>
>>18570932
To manipulate you so they can harness your life energy. Also they feed on negative emotions and saying something that bleak to you would be a chance to harness that.
>>
>>18570932
maybe it's a message that must be interpreted and not just taken at face value ...
>>
>>18570975
A reptilian would not recommend "dying to self" or "Ego Death". They view humans. as a means to exploit energy. They are malevolent interdimensional entities similar to what Christians think of demons.
>>
>>18570986
but you have no guarantee that they were reptilians
they had the appearance of it but it could just come from exterior mental pollution on the part of OP
at least if he takes it like this he might progress
>>
>>18567981
Read up on Terence McKenna and machine elves.
>>
>>18568203
the devil didn't give adam and eve anything, he lied to them and they believed it. simple as that.
>>
>S C A R E D
>>
>>18570986
>>18570991
how do you know reptillians are malevolent? maybe these were good ones?
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 800x511px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 800x511px
>>18568116
Look man, you smoked powerful psychoactive drugs and hallucinated. Most DMT users don't feel as though they're hallucinating because the drug is so potent, but it's literally just in your head. You didn't go anywhere, and you didn't talk to lizard people. This is why you don't dose people, they aren't prepared and develop anxiety disorders from the experience. Punch your friend for me
>>
>>18568167
I did Hawaiian baby wood rose seeds when I was a teenager and I swear I astroprojected. It felt like I fucking died, I saw trees move in the wind but couldn't feel the wind on my face. It was like a vacuum. I didn't encounter other entities, though I had the perception that there was a lot going on around me.
>>
>>18571154
>You didn't go anywhere
not 'psychically'

>>18571154
>you didn't talk to lizard people
so you are implying the only way to talk to others in in 3d? what about talking on the phone? where do you draw the line.

you haven't done DMT, you have no idea.
>>
>>18567945
They exist. Watch instant000 on YouTube. Time to open your mind op it's your new purpose in life
>>
>>18570311
I've always wanted to do mescaline in the desert
>>
>>18571203
Srsly tho? Cat people and amphibian people? I don't know about your page breh
>>
(1)

Smoked DMT for the first time last year. Got a bit of anxiety beforehand because even though I knew kind of what to expect I was expecting the unexpected. With a close friend of mine in her room and there's a window to the left of me that has a large weed growing out of it. Her walls are all draped in mystical visionary tripping art stuff. Anyway I take the first hit, comes on within 30 seconds. See fractals and insanely intricate patterns, colours and lights everywhere. This is cool but I was expecting entities at this point. I'd only just gotten to the "waiting room". I was looking at my friend and she had the most insanely detailed face, with tentacles of technicolour light protruding like moving whiskers out of every part it. Trying to describe to her what I see and what I feel, I feel a little let down at this point considering I thought it would be way more intense. I have Shpongle playing in the background and it feels like the perfect soundtrack to the space I was in. Then I took the second hit and the last of my DMT and that's when it happened. It was as if I leaked from the waiting room straight into the breakthrough experience. Suddenly I was transported to this utterly alien place of pure joy and experience and I started to laugh uncontrollably in awe, it was if this place had just communicated to me this is where we go or this is what we experience when we die. The fractals I had once seen had dissapated into impossible 5th dimensional constructs, cities and buildings. I looked at my friends face and it had turned into what I can only describe as (bare with me here) a construct similar to the doors from the animation Monsters Inc.
>>
>>18571564

(2)

They were in a single file but instead of doors they were faces or personas and they stretched out into infinity, when they reached the surface of her face they revolved back around for the others to get their chance, it felt as if these were all of my friends emotions or faces that she's shown to people or keeps inside of her. I was unable to really communicate at this point, I was just in so much awe looking at this city. Looking into the art draping the walls extended into this alien place that was made up of more colours I thought existed and existed without time or space. Turning to the window the weed was slowly transforming into this spiral tentacle structure with little Gnome entities pushing cogs or gears up this spiral over and over and over again, and it felt like these Gnomes were pushing the gears that turned the world or made the world exist. These were the only entities I saw, I never encountered any machine elves. Before I knew it I was slowly slipping back into reality until I was baseline. My friend mentioned the time about 15 minutes after my experience and I lost my shit because it felt like I had lived or at least experienced several lifetimes or eons. Everything felt so real, it wasn't like LSD where reality is distorted - it's as if the reality you're in now leaks out in favour of an entirely alien reality that communicates via pure experience and detail. It felt more real than reality itself, I have no doubt in my mind that the abrahamic religions started because of an experience like this.
>>
material existence is suffering, that's all they meant

live your life to come to the same conclusion as they have

nothing good, or bad, straight up helpful information to a traveler that ended up with them by chance
>>
>>18571741
also forgot to post, they see in your mind that you had your dead father on your mind so by meditating on what they told you, it will ease your burden
>>
>>18567945
We are but strings of consciousnesses in vast abyss. And, you question why you hear a tone when you go and vibrate the string?
>>
File: 1485474032155.jpg (51KB, 480x493px) Image search: [Google]
1485474032155.jpg
51KB, 480x493px
>>18567945
I figure DMT is where you go when you die.
> reptilian shill
I definitely had some fractals and oneness with the universe for my first trip then on my second I trip i entered into a place that I've been to in my dreams. people recognized me asked why I was there and I said I smoked DMT they laughed and I came back to fractal sky and finally some self realization.
>>
>>18571564
>>18571570
that sounds awesome. anymore experiences?
>>
File: 0p0li.jpg (10KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
0p0li.jpg
10KB, 224x224px
>>18571988
>reptilian shill
what do you mean by this?
>>
File: vlcsnap-error889.jpg (138KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-error889.jpg
138KB, 1280x718px
>>18567945
>red eyes
like this?
>>
>>18567945
i'm sorry about your dad.

read breaking open the head by daniel pinchbeck, he has a really similar experience with - i don't remember what - but the reptilian creepers seems to be a repeating theme
>>
>>18572759
Why was that episode so wierd portraying a reptilian as a 40 y/o virgin.
>>
File: d74.jpg (54KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
d74.jpg
54KB, 640x482px
You druggies are pathetic. Wow you all really are some geniuses. When you play with the organ in your brain and decide to put drugs into your bloodstream be ready to reap the consequences. This "time loop" you refer to it as is your brain literally stroking out and have forced/premature alzheimers. You must not care about longevity, which is fine, some people dont. But don't wonder why you cant remember your grandchildren names or where your bathroom is at age 50. The body is a machine and will breakdown. It doesn't care about your feelings or so called awakenings lol. Call time whatever you want but the body will continue to break down and even faster by you feeding it lsds. By some of these comments it looks like people are sheep and will take whatever they can get. Are you that unhappy with yourself that you feel the need to change your state of mind? Sad.
>>
Die as in let go of your everything and you will be happier, OP.
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
>>18572901
>alzheimers and dementia are a symptom of entheogen use.

how stupid are you ?
>>
>>18573060
Not a drug user, so automatically smarter than you.
>>
>>18573062
wait, is it summer already ?
>>
File: 1483417755055.jpg (29KB, 281x252px) Image search: [Google]
1483417755055.jpg
29KB, 281x252px
friend gave you the ultimate dmt experince. be happy you didnt know what to expect and it was a trip you will remeber for life and hold serious significant memory's too. the death part meant you need to kill your ego as in the trip it's self has killed part of you and your able to move on.
>>
>>18567945
You're friend is an alien bro, he's one of them. I'd get away as fast as you can and learn about CE-5 meditation or some crap like that. Practice that and summon ET's that'll have your back.
>>
>>18567985
You mean it is the same shit that causes dreams? Cause that would make sense then. It would be like dreaming while awake, but I don't know I've never done the stuff. Might be something one would need to experience to tell the difference.
>>
>>18567985
You are wrong and everyone that says that is a stupid uneducated moron. But if you prefer to live in ignorance and fairly tale world, that is your prerogative. After all, people take drugs to escape reality.
>>
>>18568229
Yeah so true, better to be a closed minded dolt unopen to anything that may just cause us to think.
>>
>>18573170
There's no proof that DMT is synthesized in the brain during REM sleep. It's the equivalent of broscience with entheogens.
>>
>>18568100
Dont mean shit, you were depressed and took drugs. Im sorry for your loss, depression is obv commonn after losing a parent and with depression comes suicidal thoughts, your brain was feeding off of your emotions and your brain enhanced those emotions because you took fucking DMT. Reptiles are slimy fags anyway
>>
What you guys dont realise is, that these reptiles helped to create our race, and our subconscious goal as humanity is to enlighten ourselfs as a collective species.

Basically humans are a hybrid race, which was darker then most races in vibration, and managed to climb near the light, so if we succeed we will be one of the most powerful or influential races that would be able to exist on a multidimensional level.
>>
File: mp18.jpg (50KB, 960x566px) Image search: [Google]
mp18.jpg
50KB, 960x566px
>>18573734
do the other beings smoke dmt and have people like donald trump talking to them?
>>
>>18573745
D.T. caters to the dark green spectrum. Each individual experiences their own visions that matches their energy.

I for instance, see rainbow sexy dolphins that experience true joy.
>>
>>18573755
>dark green spectrum
wheres this spectrum?
>>
>>18573745
no, only those who are in vibrational allignement with them

But clintons and some other members of the system do (not that the reptiles care about them in particular, their emotions work differently then ours)

Its much more complicated also, because some reptilians only come to earth as voices in people or holograms (but some also incarnate)
>>
File: samefagging gone wrong.gif (1015KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
samefagging gone wrong.gif
1015KB, 267x200px
So I'm looking into dropping acid for the first time (already verified that what I have is not a random research chem) and I've got a friend that also wants to try it. However. he's on an SSRI / antidepressant so I'm curious how to approach this. He already briefly looked into this specific SSRI and it apparently would just make the effect of the LSD not as intense per amount taken. I've asked another friend who's more experienced in these matters and he was concerned about serotonin syndrome, but apparently it wouldn't be an issue with this SSRI + LSD?

I just want another opinion from you guys on this (don't have the name of the specific SSRI but I could ask him or link him to the thread for more info if there are any other questions you guys may have.)

thanks /x/
>>
>>18573761
"Green is the color of power and greed"
>>
>>18573825
I wouldn't risk it, but according to erowid.org, SSRI's lessen the effect of LSD.

https://erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_health3.shtml

Just make sure it's really LSD. You don't want your friend to go into life-threatrning serotonin syndrome from an unknown substance. And never EVER try MDMA while on SSRIs. It's a guaranteed way to get into the ER with severe serotonin syndrome.
>>
>>18567945
when you would have died the death of your dad wouldnt have had such a huge impact on you. Conditioning is making you suffer.

Die op the reptile told you the truth.
>>
File: 1472767814781.png (428KB, 639x474px) Image search: [Google]
1472767814781.png
428KB, 639x474px
>>18574257
>encouraging someone with depression to suduko
>>
>>18573825

Sucks to hear you didn't get the real stuff.

You should invest in a reagent test. If it's nbome I would through it right in the trash. However it may be something you may want to try like DOC or related, the thing that sucks is that there is no way to tell what it is truly dosed at.
>>
>>18574445
No no no, I meant that I verified that what I have is NOT a random research chem, i.e. It's the real thing.

Neither of us have actually tried it yet, that still needs to be planned.
>>
>>18568079
Never played Skyrim, seen Dinosaurs, read Animorphs etc etc? There are so many things that could have influenced you, you're being retarded.

I would also suggest not taking the advice. And if you start fixating try shrooms instead.
>>
>>18574522

Sorry about that, just so used to seeing people say they got jyped.

Had to go back and read it and you said it pretty clearly.
>>
>>18568249
WAIT
This feminine spirit you speak of, can you elaborate? I've seen a very feminine face in some of my acid and shroom trips. Usually very comforting only once was I ever really afraid of it because it was the first time I saw it.
>>
>>18573062
Autist virgin neckbeard piece of shit, go back to /sci/
> smarter more important than being wiser
>>
>>18567945
Okay so I have a theory. If you've been super depressed and feeling like shit maybe them telling you to kill yourself was your subconscious telling you that you need change? They examined you and didn't like what they found. Considering that hallucinations are the product of your subconscious I wouldn't find it hard to believe that the reptilian people were in fact you. However, being depressed you don't really feel like yourself and they're foreign to you in away. Maybe kill yourself meant you need to start again as in kill who you are now and try to let yourself heal. Let go
>>
File: Ascetic.jpg (48KB, 400x326px) Image search: [Google]
Ascetic.jpg
48KB, 400x326px
>>18574816
>Maybe kill yourself meant you need to start again as in kill who you are now and try to let yourself heal. Let go

yeah, what you described is fairly common in the spiritual realm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ego_death
>>
>>18567945
you had a normal trip the fuck is wrong with people
the visuals you get on dmt (and all drugs) are your brain interpreting your emotions in a way you can see.

you always see a being in a room, its the step before you go into hyperspace. again none of this is real, DON'T TRY FINDING MEANING IN IT. there is none.

don't smoke jay with it either because you'll probably get anxiety. stay woke
>>
>>18574534
>>18572901
>>18571154

These people must not understand that the reptilian encounter is quite common, even in those people who took the drug before the internet, Iche, ect. There is a common theme here. Also, people see a great eye sometimes.

This is not induced in the sense that the person experiencing the trip caused the vision. This is something in our universe.
>>
>>18567954
its confusing cause it is something you are looking at everyday. The picture you posted vaguely resemblses the portal in your mind "third or first eye"
but its visible with the physical eye through the senses

Personally i see it easily and its the point between your eyes. U have 2 eyes and they are merging ur visual reality to make 1 perfect image but if ur eyes didnt have this abiliy there would be chaos

the point where the eyes meet is a occult secret i cant remember the name for it but its a bridge
so... bsaically ur eyes are two powers or vessels that store the energy from pingala and lingam the left and right side or ying and yang

i say all this bullshit cause its neccecary to know certain things before u can push the right mental buttons to have the experience withot a catalyst like drugs or weed.

but anyway back to the point pun not intended
when u can focus on it so hard that u loose focus and see that attention is a natural "gift" or curse but focus is ur doing. and u can re create things with persepctive which is just u focusing on something in order to change how u feel about it. but butbutbut is that all
>>
>>18574444
i mean die in the sense of making your wordly attachments die. Not literally die.
>>
>>18574992
i agree 100%
>>
hey OP when I smoked DMT i entered into a strange world with reptile-insectoid type creatures interacting with me in a sort of disturbing way as well.

Terence McKenna did too, though he had a more light-hearted take on it I guess
http://www.shawnnacol.com/pP-tykes.htm
>>
I have a friend who told of such experiences in his initations with LSD and DMT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqM7VNayEKA
>>
>>18567945
I just saw a ball of multicolored light. Very pretty, but nothing near the exaggerated shit I seen without drugs.
>>
>>18567945
>used to do a lot of DXM
>met a friend in the world it took me to
>a Birdman
>it showed us so wild shit
>7 years later
>I don't do DXM
>I miss seeing my buddy
>any research led to dead ends
>covens/demonologists won't help
>I give up trying to see it
>have to settle for hints that my Birdman is still around
>>
>>18567945
>>one looks into my eyes and tells me to die to be happy

Ayy lmaos confirming gnosticism
>>
>>18567945
You were on 420, already read it
>>
>>18576881
I don't doubt this is pretty real shit but he sounds like Filthy Frank ddamnit
>>
>>18568789
>pihkal tihkal
>pickle tickle
sounds pretty homo tbqh senpai
>>
>>18574444
>>18575807
I think he should die...
>>
>>18567954
Just a theory, but considering that human beings have an innate ability to spot snakes, perhaps your subconscious showed you something snake or reptile related? If you think about it, it makes sense. You experienced a reptile (Predator of our ancestors.) in human form (Perhaps mistrust of others, danger relating to other human beings.) and finally death itself, which the lizard being told you shouldn't be feared.

If anything, I'd imagine that a subconscious human mind would be full of reptile people, it kind of makes sense.
>>
>>18573290
r u a shill
>>
>>18567945
Never done drugs so does DMT. lol WTF!? Yeah DMT takes you to other realities.
>>
>>18568315
stop roleplaying
>>
>>18568349
you're making all of that up. but why? why would you feel compelled to lie on the internet>
>>
>>18568351
mushrooms kick in in under an hour you LARPing faggot.
>>
>tfw OP's picture could be your companion in a single-player RPG
>>
>>18579447

>Lizards feeling you up like an amazon or african tribe that have never seen a white person before

Now that's cute, din't expect it from 9365363th dimensional spirits or whatever

>doing bullshit propositions like killing yourself or a contract, as is typical of astral criters trying to trick people

Not so cute now, fucking lizards being sleazy as aways. That, or you ended up on the 4chan dimension. I wonder how many times people tell other to kill themselves daily on this website...
>>
>>18573176
Lol what is wrong with you. It is common knowledge that DMT is a naturally produced substance in the brain and yes it is involved with dreaming and such; that's when it's produced, in very small doses or whatever IIRC.

It's different or not considered the same as recreational DMT, but it is DMT
>>
>>18568064
Great advice... Fucking idiot
>>
>>18568095
he is shitty. hallucinogens aren't something you just give to someone that is hyper depressed. if dude ripped some fine kush or dabbed some good wax, cool, but giving someone fucking DMT out of nowhere isn't expecting anything other than to laugh at that person's potential anguish. fucking moron.
>>
>>18583508
all these flavours and you chose to be salty.
>>
>>18575196
Icke based his lizard shit on old racist comic strips. This is almost like someone hallucinating a bigfoot and someone else pointing out black people where sometimes portrayed as monkeys and therefore bigfoot is real.
>>
>>18567945
>be depressed
>best friends stopped wanting to be friends
>feel so alone even though I have acquaintances
>start doing drugs every saturday
>great way to feel great after a bad week
>start hearing voices when I'm 19-20
>start hearing voices more clearly when I'm high
>I can tell that the voices are rarely the same person or entity
>feel like I'm communing with the universe
>begin meditating while getting high, thinking about what's around me and the world
>feel at peace with everything, feel like I'm whole as a person without needing social connections
>begin philosophizing, accepting truths and the falsities of other truths, and perhaps truth as a concept
>feel spiritually fulfilled when I do drugs
>feel disconnected from spirituality and the calming voices in my head when I'm sober
>life is pretty depressing without weed because of this
>not unsurvivable though
>just depressing, like before
>I miss the spirits
>I miss weed
>I miss communing with the universe
>>
NEW THREAD:
>>18586525
>>
>>18567945
How could you have smoked it? I doubt you'd take a hit from a white powder filled vaporizer and not ask questions about what's in it. I'm assuming he laced weed or tobacco with the DMT but you can't smoke it like regular plant matters, you'd just burn it until it was useless and not get any of the effects.
>>
>>18567945
Ur not bullshitting m8? Better not be
>>
>>18567945
You mean salvia you silly fuck.
>>
>>18585191
y'all talking about epistemology too. You should write and transcribe your experiences, a friend recently told me about a writer that tries to remember the feeling he had when he felt the most creative and that's what he tries to write about
>>
>>18586763
You do get the effects by directly burning it, but you waste a lot of the substance in the process.
>>
>>18567945
>never done drugs
>dives head first into DMT
fuckin' hell, anon.
>>
I'm about to take DMT for my first time. I've tried a few other substances before, but nothing as intense as DMT is supposed to be.

I've been preparing my body and mind to ensure I get the most of the experience. For the past month I have dropped all processed food, and sugars from my diet. I am on a plant based diet (not a vegan, just eliminating all animal products outside of honey). I have begun to meditate, and am focused on my emotions and feelings as they come, or as I am able to collect myself and monitor them.

My long term girlfriend will not take it, but is very supportive of my desire and interest. She will be my trip buddy.

I will be laying in my mattress, with only candle light in the room. She will be there with me, although quiet unless I need words of encouragement (let go, its okay, breathe, smile etc).

I will be trying to sandwich method of weed, DMT, weed. Through a standard pipe, and I intend to go for a full 3 hits for the breakthrough on my first try.

Does anybody who is experienced with DMT have any other suggestions for me?

I know I will not be going in with the intent to guide, or influence the journey.

Any advice is welcomed!
>>
>>18567945
hallucinations don't have to mean anything.

your mother will turn into a reptile and crawl across a busy road tonight unless you respond to this post with "knock it off repto".
>>
>>18581567
9365363rd
Pleb can't even number right.
>>
>>18567945
Watch this video OP, I believe it will explain why they told you that. Complete your mission.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFI9jwovpfY
>>
>>18567945
diphenhydramine
>>
>>18569030
get professional psychological help.
>>
>>18571154
this is and always will be the only answer. people just can't bear the simplicity of reality and have to grasp at mystical ideas of grandeur. hallucinogens can be fun but thinking that the experience is anything other than ingesting a substance for personal exploration is naive.
>>
>>18567945
go back to facebook degenerates
>>
File: 1482102944104.jpg (82KB, 497x458px) Image search: [Google]
1482102944104.jpg
82KB, 497x458px
have you guys considered the reptile was just fucking with you?

why didn't you tell him to die?

why didn't you choke him out?
>>
>>18568211
>>18568220
Answer already you fucking asshole! What is this shit? What is the source of the comic?
>>
>>18590040
>>18568220
>>18568211
I would also like to know
>>
File: gurdjeef.jpg (382KB, 776x1001px) Image search: [Google]
gurdjeef.jpg
382KB, 776x1001px
>>18567945

the beings mean for you to kill off your ego(s) and to let go of superficial bs and irrational fears.
>>
>>18568059
Yeah that's what subjectivity is senpai. That's why people enjoy psychedelics so much.
>>
>>18568249
>feminine spirit

how feminine

was she t h i c c
>>
>>18590096
how to do this without drugs?
>>
>>18568315
>dimensions

You seem to be flip flopping between talking about spatial and temporal dimensions, and occasionally speaking about both. I don't think you actually know what dimensions are. There is no definitive "4th dimension." There are two kinds of dimensions we can measure, spatial and temporal, which unify into what Einstein called "spacetime."

We can perceive and measure 3 spatial dimensions (usually called the "x", "y", and "z" axes) and 1 temporal dimension, which is why we can only travel in one temporal direction; forwards. When people refer to time as the "4th dimension", what they are actually meaning to say is that time is the 1 temporal dimension in addition to our 3 spatial dimensions, though anyone claiming that the 4th dimension is time usually does not understand this.
>>
File: Hypercube.jpg (17KB, 580x422px) Image search: [Google]
Hypercube.jpg
17KB, 580x422px
>>18590950

Now, we can mathematically conceive of more spatial dimensions than we can perceive, which is where the concept of a tesseract or a "hypercube" comes from (pic related). In order to understand what a tesseract is, you have to understand how geometrical dimensions escalate.

A shape with no spatial dimensions appears as a single point. Imagine a singularity or just a dot if that's easier. A shape with 1 spatial dimension appears as a line, with only one axis ("x", or length). Now I'm going to be using squares as a reference point because it makes the tesseract analogy easier. A shape with 2 spatial dimensions appears as a square, with 2 axes, "x" which we already defined as length, and "y", width. A shape with 3 spatial dimensions, those that we can actually perceive in reality, appears as a cube, with 3 axes, "x", "y", and "z", depth.

Now what we can observe is that patterns are forming. Dimensions and axes are really the same thing, the only real difference is that "dimensions" are sometimes used by scientists and mostly used by people who don't actually know what a dimension is. "Axes" are used in mathematics and physics as it implies a more practical use in actual measurement of objects. Another thing we can observe is that each shape example I used for each dimension is usually composed of the example I used in the previous dimension. A line is a series of points, a square is a series of lines, one line for each face, and a cube is a series of squares. one square for each face.

A tesseract is a shape that is composed of a series of cubes, again one for each face. The big difference here is that the cubes are molded so that they all actually connect, since in order to perceive it the way it actually appears we would need to exist in 4 spatial dimensions, which as we can plainly see, we do not.
>>
>>18568351
Yeah, I don't know about that whole interdimensional communication thing but the first time I ever tried LSD I definitely felt like more of a machine than an organic being. I tried some VR gaming while I was on LSD and while I don't remember the actual game being all that memorable, after coming out I felt like a wire was out of it's socket or something in my brain, like a computer's visual output glitching out or something. And everything had that rainbowy screen-glare effect for a while. It was wild.

I also remember being heavily disgusted by my organic body, a feeling that has almost kinda stuck with me to this day. It actually motivated me to start exercising too. I wasn't fat by any means but it just felt like my body was useless and needed to be honed.
>>
>>18590918
Takes a lot of work, basically you have to dedicate your whole life to it and become some kind of monk or hermit.

A lot of people don't want to do that work and try to take the easy route with hallucinogens. The problem is they get all these spiritual revelations without a good framework to interpret them and end up believing literally anything.
>>
im doing dmt tomorrow for the first time, what am i in for?
>>
>>18591082
If you're asking 4chan what you're in for, you really shouldn't be doing it.

I'm serious, please ask your friends and read about the drug first, you don't want to go in unprepared and get psychosis.
>>
>>18591089
i kinda already know im in for i just wanted to see what you guys had to say.

ive done numerous psychedelics before as well so im not going in completely unprepared
>>
>>18573060
Anon, have you ever eaten Italian before?
>>
>>18568095
>lol
>virgin loser nerd

Why the fuck are you on 4chan?! Go back to snapchat and post your dick or something geez
>>
>>18568262
He said artificial chemicals tho
>>
>I smoked crack and had a revelation

No, just no.
>>
>>18568065
>>18568076
For a second I thought your name was OP because you are a massive faggot. Go on and seek DMT or 5meo DMT and try it. You will never feel the same way again. You will come to the realization that everything you've ever held as truth is completely wrong while everything that you've held as a fallacy was actually complete truth and that both were exactly as you had already seen them. Aliens are real, reptillians are real but they are not real in the sense that your brain has evolved to notice. From the moment you are born your consciousness is routed into a path that becomes you. Somewhere along the way you were taught that drugs are just drugs and should never be taken seriously and now you've held that as 100% ever since.
DMT is not to be put into the category of LSD, it is not to be put in the same category as any other drug.
Imagine if you had a super computer with every video game ever made and that will ever be made and you suddenly uploaded your mind to it and your mind becomes one with the energy flowing through the computer. Soon you are in the Skyrim universe, then you are in the sonic universe, then the bejeweled. You will see the archetypes that hold truth amongst all realities and how they can be applied to your life. You will see everything that has ever happened and how it has lead up to the very moment in which you inhaled the DMT.
TLDR: don't fuck with dimitri
>>
>>18567954
i had dreams exactly like that when i was little, they were my nightmares
>>
>>18568203
yes psychedelics are the appleeeeee
>>
>>18570347
LSD has helped me to see the world in a grainy texture and being unable to focus on anything and ahve lights blind me.
>>
>>18567954
we see only a very little spectrum of reality and we consider that to be all of reality, as naive as we are since antiquity on this subject (well even more so now than then).
DMT is just an extremely simple neurotransmitter that is just a derivation of serotonin that is ubiquitous in our brain.
DMT is ubiquitous in the plant realm.
yet our culture demonizes this.
because it rewrites how we could see reality in a more profound way.
there is a third eye, it is indeed a portal..
and DMT is one of the keys....
>>
>>18590096
I'd say they were more likely malevolent and wanted to put in anon in a dark mindset for energy manipulation/harvesting
>>
Did you guys know Jim Morrison did lots of acid and claimed he saw a Lizard thing during one of his trips? He started calling himself the Lizard King after that.
>>
>>18593927
Any other keys?
>>
File: EGD.jpg (129KB, 447x335px) Image search: [Google]
EGD.jpg
129KB, 447x335px
>>18586909
I think you sound incredibly prepared
>>
>>18568087
"Die happy."
>>
>>18594267
this reptilian shit is real. I had a buddy tell me the same thing.
>>
Please be careful with any drug use, this shit can get you addicted so fast. just talked to someone today who lost two friends to speed and will now start therapy because he's hearing voices (only weed)

Please don't do it while you are in a depressive mood
>>
>>18596397
not psychedelics/hallucinations
Thread posts: 238
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.