[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beware the Slenderman discusses the incident in which a pair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

File: Beware_the_slenderman_poster.jpg (19KB, 338x500px) Image search: [Google]
Beware_the_slenderman_poster.jpg
19KB, 338x500px
Beware the Slenderman discusses the incident in which a pair of twelve-year-old girls in Waukesha, Wisconsin allegedly held down and stabbed another classmate nineteen times in an attempt to appease Slender Man.

Genres: Crime, Biography, Documentary
Actors: Richard Dawkins
>>
>>18567531
watching it now
>>
>>18567543
Is it any good?
>>
>>18567531
i watched it.

wasn't very good.

pretty much everything you already know.

it needed to go into more why 12 year old girls are such faggots.
>>
>>18567531
Oh you're watching HBO too?
>>
>>18567557
It's on solarmovie
>>
>>18567548
We got an special cameo.
>>
I still want the kids to go to jail. I just don't get it, when a Satanist decides to sacrifice someone everyone's upset and ready to burn them.
But when someone does it with Slenderman everyone's like "oh no, they're just mentally ill".
>>
>>18567555
>it needed to go into more why 12 year old girls are such faggots.
it's called early onset schizophrenia

The scariest part is how a clearly mentally ill 12 year old can get charged as an adult and denied psychiatric services because of pigheaded law and order fucktards like >>18567696
>>
>>18567531

No streams or download links?
>>
>>18567744
You know there were two of them right?
I don't think both were mentally ill.
>>
>>18567680
I felt so warm inside when they referred to us
>>
>>18567881
Right, and I don't think either have been diagnosed with schizophrenia.
>>
>>18567543
Me too - 45 minutes in
>>
>>18567881
Folie a deux.
>>
>>18567531
Slender man is garbage. Just like this movie. These girls are just autist faggots
>>
Any links to spooky slenderman videos on YouTube?
>>
File: uwotm8.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
uwotm8.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>18567531
>"We wanted to go to the Slender Mansion where all the creepypastas live"
>mfw a little girl nearly died because of that
>>
>>18568420
Remember that crazy dutch pedo who was in love with the blonde one? He talked about his plans to come to the US and get her out of prison so she could live with him in the Netherlands or something.

What ever happened to that guy? He was legit the funniest poster on this board.
>>
Just finished it.

Scared the SHIT out of me! Can't believe this guy's just walking around in the woods and nobody's doing anything about it. He can use his will to extend tendrils from his back!
>>
>>18567555
>pretty much everything you already know
To be fair only WE (the internet culture) know about it. Normies wouldn't know as much.
>>
File: 1426411586172.gif (2MB, 547x365px) Image search: [Google]
1426411586172.gif
2MB, 547x365px
Sup guys, from Waukesha WI, live a few miles from where this happened, the global reaction has been far greater than the local reaction, I'm pretty sure anyone who wasnt impacted directly this stopped giving a shit after the first the days after this, didn't read anything in the thread just thought I'd drop the post
>>
>>18569320
the spooky thing about those skellingtons is that they cast no shadow
>>
>>18567531
Is it online anywhere for free?
>>
>>18569643
solarmovie.is
>>
>>18569647
sorry, it's solarmovie.sc
>>
>>18569649
Thank you
>>
>>18567881
IIRC from following the case, and the threads about the case, back when it was happening, the blonde girl is basically just a straight up remorseless predator, and the brunette got wrangled into it by the blonde, who was her best friend.
>>
>>18569320
I don't know how you can live there, with Slenderman lurking in the woods, and the Slender Mansion only a few hours drive away.
>>
Man this scared the SHIT out of me. I mean holy god, I'm going to have nightmares for months.
>>
>>18567531

Does the original creator even get royalties for this shit?
>>
Why are most people in the Wisconsin so fat?
>>
>>18571496
Binge eating helps them cope with their conscience for coercing retarded children into falsely confessing to murder.
>>
>>18571496
Because most people here are alcoholics.
>>
>>18571620
I said Dutch, not German. And yes I know the German demonym of Germans is Deutsch. I mean Dutch as in Nederlands.

The guy wasn't a tripfag, he was just some nutty Dutch anon who was obsessively in love with the little blonde girl.

Also I liked Mia. She was one of the better tripfags imo, doubly so for the sheer butthurt she caused. Literally reducing anons to sputtering wrecks seemingly without even trying. By acting and typing basically like any other tripfag she caused enough butthurt to light up New York for a year.

A damn shame she left relatively soon and Hanz the autist stayed for so much longer. He caused almost no butthurt despite being 10 times less funny and 1000 times dumber and more annoying.

BTW fuck you if you're reading this hanz.
>>
>>18567531
All I could think about when watching this is that kids ruin everything.
>>
>>18568827
Those were good times.

Do we have anyone like that anymore?

I miss the days of Masonspls, moon moon, hans, and other easily identifiable crazy people that you could fuck with.
>>
>>18573225
You just can't identify them without the names.

Or they are death, it's a tough life.
>>
File: meh.jpg (117KB, 549x718px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
117KB, 549x718px
>>18567531
Its ok, some parts were interesting but it reminded me of that documentary Cropsey where the initial concept was cool but they ran out of material and kept repeating stuff or tossed in some useless bullshit to extend it

all the "scary interwebs", memes and mentions of the dark web were pretty cringy. In reality a bullied girl befriended a mentally ill girl, they both shared an interest darker things and the mentally ill girl took it too far, while the bullied girl went along with it. Its really that simple, at least in terms of why. Nobody wants to admit it though, because its too simple for a documentary and IMO makes it scarier
>>
>>18568827
Better days they were
>>
File: b29.png (151KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
b29.png
151KB, 421x500px
post yfw /x/ got mentioned on here

also, this isnt really anything that shocking. the ugly but simple truth is some people are just batshit (or some others go along with it). Its harder when its a kid because the question of rehabilitation is greater, but the question of the re offending is even greater. Jesse pomeroy, mary bell ect. that tv show killer kids I remember had a similar episode of a teenager in canada in the 50s who killed children, escaped from a mental ward and thought aliens were going to come save him
the point is that this isnt anything new and we'll blame it on something else. If it wasnt slender man it would have been something else that inspired them. the best we can do is learn from it and better help those with mental illness or be prepared to keep them institutionalized
>>
Watch the movie Heavenly Creatures for an awesome movie about a similar case
>>
>>18567858
It's on 123movies and solarmovie

I think the biggest revelation in this docu was that morgan has schizophrenia and has been hallucinating imaginary friends since she was a child.

Also her Dad has schizophrenia and they never told Morgan..
>>
>>18567858

https://solarmovie.sc/movie/beware-the-slenderman-19157/575968-8/watching.html
>>
>>18573409
I found that so interesting, I was also a little annoyed that the parents didnt think anything of it, surely the father must have seen signs with him experiencing things like that himself.

All in all it was a good film and ill be looking at the case as it gets updated, but I dont believe that they should be tried as adults. Morgan clearly is ill and latched onto Slender man as a figure of her disorder and a way to rationalise things going on with herself. I would say however if they had diagnosed her earlier and her father could have spoke to her about her condition that this might not have happened as she could confide in her father when she had thoughts like this.
>>
Former member of the Slenderverse here. When this happened everyone of course was freaking out, before this the whole fandom was kind of dying because the video game made us mainstream and Marble Hornets was done. (There's kind of been a recent revival due to Night Mind and series updating but I don't think it will last).

When I was in the fandom, there were crazy people (desu one of the reasons I left was cause a lot of them went SJW, it was weird, and a lot of drama). We did encounter kids who believed Slender Man was real, we usually just blocked them (they appeared more after the game was released if I remember correctly).

But yeah, i thought this doc came out awhile ago cause I remeber people complaining about it cause they used series footage without permission.
>>
>>18578019
>Former member of the Slenderverse here.

>your life is so meaningless you associate your identity with fandoms for overused memes
>>
>>18567531
it was actually a ritual for the king in yellow sort of like how the flying sphagetti monster is a front for cthlulu cult.
>>
>>18578038
Dude, trust me, I don't look back on that phase too kindly.
>>
>>18567531
First he coins "meme" and now he's talking about Slenderman - He's just asking for Internet attention...
>>
>>18578055
Tim is that you
>>
>>18578226
Who... who is this?
>>
>>18568794
I don't know if you're aware of this, but for some reason the creepypasta fanbase believes that all of the creepypastas live together in the same universe, and that they live in a spooky mansion. This general idea was perpetuated on deviantart, unsurprisingly.

What this means though is that the attempted murderers were fangirls.
>>
>>18578226
I;m guessing you're referring to Tim Sutton, guy who was Masky in Marble Hornets.

What's funny is that he went from bragging about being a /b/tard to becoming a full SJW commie.
>>
>>18567531
I have family in waukesha. Very small town.
>>
>>18579839
Bitch there is 70 thousand people living here. It's not a huge city but it is by no means small.
>>
>>18570089
That was the initial belief by many until it came out that the blonde had schizophrenia. She wasn't remorseless, she just genuinely believed Slenderman was telling her to do things.
>>
>>18579797
I don't know who else is former Slenderverse with a very public distaste for being part of it so I winged it
>>
>Join us next time on HBO where we will take an in-depth look at the social impact of alarming new memes such as Advice Animals and I Took An Arrow in the Knee!
>>
>>18582151
Tim was really never apart of it. I only spoke to him once or twice.

Last I heard he was sucking up to Zoe Quinn's gang of friends on twitter.
>>
>>18573281
this, its like the rest of you fucks didn't even watch it.
>>
>>18568136
what did they say? im a poor fuck so no hbo to me
>>
>>18578347
>the will to live
>>
>>18567531
the story is completely and utterly grounded, so the constant ultra-spoopy slenderman video montages between every interview just felt kind of... insulting? it was mildly interesting in terms of the psychological stuff, and probably horrifying if you're a young parent, but otherwise i'm kind of surprised this was an HBO thing
>>
>>18585437
I lost that years ago.
>>
>>18582151
Lol if you look at his tumblr he's auctioning off his old shirts from MH. Dude wants to burn all of his bridges.
>>
File: 1477086594659.jpg (9KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
1477086594659.jpg
9KB, 290x174px
>>18585437
guess i didnt bring all the supplies i need
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.