[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I believe few thinkers want to admit the positive reality of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

I believe few thinkers want to admit the positive reality of evil, for it would mean admitting there is a flaw in the heart of creation. Gnosticism was violently suppressed because it saw evil as a force in itself, a reality as eternal and inalienable as the paths of the stars. The Western man cannot stomach that the problem with being is being itself. He has deafened his ears to Silenus' terrible reply when asked what the greatest happiness for mortals is: "Not to be"
>>
>>18567243
>Because there is evil, kill yourself

Maybe it was suppressed because it was retarded?
>>
Sanatana dharma generally does not deny the reality of evil, but posits it is the result of spiritual ignorance.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (6KB, 267x188px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6KB, 267x188px
What is this world that permits the poets' rapture as well as the lecher's orgasm? Montaigne said life was nothing but the soil in which light and dark could plant its roots. But man grows accustomed to even the most radiant bloom. It is mystery that sweetens joy. God fled from the loneliness of eternity and into his creation so he might regain the capacity of surprise.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (4KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4KB, 310x163px
>>18567251
That there is a capacity for ignorance in the Pleroma is what is so troubling. Whence this flaw? Did God accept the torture of children, the snuffing out of a life born to be snuffed out, so he might know its overcoming? Who consented for the child?
>>
>>18567304
While suffering is the nature of the material world, the soul or atma is never touched by these miseries. You also have to take into account the deeds of the child performed in previous lives.
>>
File: adultery.png (47KB, 1048x838px) Image search: [Google]
adultery.png
47KB, 1048x838px
>>18567243
evil is very real. adultery is one
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.