[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stop clonning centers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

THIS IS NO HOAX THIS IS NO JOKE My name is Donald Marshall, I have been cloned by a large secretive cult known as the "Free Masons" and "The Vrill Society" and "Scientologists" together called the Illuminati. They make replicated bodies of people to victimize in terrible ways, they clone children for men with underdeveloped penises to have sex with. Some very famous and politically powerful people all getting together for a disgusting time. Most of the G20 gather there to discuss worldly matters and watch gruesome things done to innocent people for sport. I have seen this firsthand and will tell all as it must be stopped. The political people started bringing movie stars and musicians there to hang around with them, they can control who remembers the cloning facility and who will remain oblivious even though not remembering still damages you. I know who is involved, the ring leaders and everything they do.
>>
File: DM.jpg (127KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
DM.jpg
127KB, 672x372px
It is basically a torture and child molesting factory, I was one of those children but when I was young to keep the perverts off of me I started singing songs... original songs, very good ones, they told me to keep making these songs and I wouldn't get hurt, and so I did, then they started bringing me there everyday for songs as the celebrities wanted more, they called me the goose that layed the golden egg, the phenomenon, but I ran out of ideas, then the torture began. They smashed my face to start, throwing me around scaring me a 5 year old never letting me remember in real life until I turned 30. The torture worsened until I was being stabbed and burned and repeatedly sodomized. At age 30 they allowed me to remember these clone memories and now everytime I enter R.E.M sleep I am there, I don't have dreams only clone memories, they made the movie "The Island" and "Inception" about this subject. They think they're very sly and untouchable.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 221x228px
They have nothing to do but show off for each other in disgusting ways, they have no shame, it seems nothing embarrases them. They sit there in the stands of an unused arena smaller than a hockey rink but can still seat between 300 and 400 people with dirt in the center where the ice would be, they have frightened clones of children go into the middle to be victimized for a bizarre disgusting spectacle sometimes having animals like dogs have sex with them while a man holds the leash so it won't bite them on the back of the neck, which I've seen happen before. They all try to out do each other in their levels of depravity, to be evil is "cool" to them.
>>
Now to tell you about the ring leaders as unbelievable as it may be to you, but you must believe me, this is a world emergency. The royal family of England,... yes Queen Elizabeth,Phillip Duke of Edinburgh and Prince Charles are the worst of them, unbelievable depraved perverts all showing off for the celebrities that go there, Elizabeth has the children there call her "lillibet" and does ungodly things to them, some she fakes being nice to, some she is terrible to, cutting them with swords while they scream, the decent people that are there against their will are afraid to say anything against them, most have their children there as a kind of hostage, to be torn apart if they even think of informing anyone, but as they have been torturing me terribly anyway I will tell all, Vladamir Putin loves to put the fear of torture and death into people but is essentially a cowardly pervert himself. Most of the famous people are ashamed to speak or be seen by me there very much,as they're ashamed of the perverse and disgusting gatherings, I am a decent person and will not participate in these acts, so they use me as an example and torture me for my being a good person. They've drugged me and had me say and do disgusting things in a blurred state just in case any of this comes to light so I can be hated as well by any that prove this.
>>
read more of my story here
http://donaldmarshall.proboards.com/thread/75/donalds-original-letter-public
>>
>>18566679
cool story bro got any evidence to back up your claim?
>>
File: nVbL9Fn.jpg (213KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
nVbL9Fn.jpg
213KB, 500x667px
According to Donald, either he wrote these songs or used some sort of mind/emotion recording device to create them..

A Perfect Circle — Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rhythm Of The War Drums
Beyoncé — Single Ladies, Sweet Dreams
Boondox — Abaddon, Monster
Casting Crowns — Set Me Free
Duck Sauce — Barbra Streisand
Eurythmics — Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)
Gotye — Somebody That I Used To Know
Heart — These Dreams
Hypocrisy — Slave To The Parasites
Matthew Good Band — Indestructible
Megadeth — Foreclosure Of A Dream
Metallica — Unforgiven
Metric -Help I'm Alive
Moist — Breathe, Resurrection, Silver
Nine Inch Nails — Happiness In Slavery
Nirvana — Drain You
Pitbull — Shut It Down
Queensryche — Silent Lucidity
The Fray — Never Say Never
The Messenger — The Tea Party
The Offspring — You're Gonna Go Far Kid
Twiztid — We Don't Die
Yovac — Yellowbrite Smile

Donald is obviously a Schizo-Cuck.
>>
this is beyond retarded
>>
>>18566970
Of all the things I've seen on /x/ I never thought I'd see twiztid mentioned
>>
>>18566679
Donald come home, we did these things because we love you. We will find you if you don't turn yourself in. This thread will be removed eventually and the memories everyone who saw it will be erased.
>>
>>18567464
nice reply, he`s a schizo probably, please don´t trigger him more, he could turn violent. We don´t know when he lives and if we could put him in a dangerous state for someone else.
>>
Seems legit desu.
>>
Here I was honestly worried that they started cloning humans and making chimeras.

Good thread OP.

Let's stop the clonning centers.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.