[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REVELEATIONS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (16KB, 485x303px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
16KB, 485x303px
So I read the revelation a while ago and from what I understood, there is gonna be

>mountain sized meteors
>the ocean is gonna get red
>a third of the world will be on fire
>another meteor but this time it's gonna make a huge hole in the earth (like waaaay down) and it's gonna open up a way for fucking killer monsters
>aliens hunting a pregnant woman
>dragon alien summoning jutsu from the sea
>6 1/2 ai from dragon alien since it said 1 was quite fucked uo

I haven't read it all and also discuss,
>>
>>18566270
Also discuss how do you see this can transition from today's modern times. I also skipped most of the animals sinc I think they represent different nations
>>
>>18566274
>>18566270
Does it talk about a city in the sky?

What does it say about it? Good or bad?
>>
>>18566283
What do you mean by it being good or bad? I have not yet read anything about a city. Only a throne with 24 dudes and in the middle are animal like angels with eyes all over and sacrificed lamb near a blue orb
>>
Also there I forgot to mention that the dragon was planet level catastrophe since his tail can wipe a third of the stars. But michael and his angels fucked him up so he fell to earth and just went to kill the pregnant lady who was to rule the world with an iron scepter.
>>
>>18566270
You missed it about 1900 years ago brah. Revelations happened like 20 years after Jesus died. Learn to History.

Still makes one hell of a cash cow now for American movies, books, and music.
>>
>>18566390
How do you say?
>>
>>18566400
It happened by -Not- happening.

The end times are never gonna come, which is why religious nuts get all Chicken Little "the sky is falling" over every single major event in history. Y2K, people thought that was gonna be Revelations. The Dark Ages, people thought that was gonna be it. The Fall of the Roman Empire was more likely the end times.

Anything else is just bullshit that's so prominent on everyone's minds, they can't help but buy shit that has the words "Revelations" "ressurection" or "Armageddon" in the title.

Cash. Cow.
>>
>>18566390
I mean it could have started but maybe not that early, it said the guys who had been sealed by the angels were 12,000 per original family, so at least it should be more than 20 or even 200 given they all are nice people, if not though, it would take more.
>>
>>18566419
You've got to keep in mind that their scope on the world was extremely limited. So 12,000 people is akin to me saying "a kajillion-billion!"

It's not an event like some video game where demons play in a bonanza kind of killing spree. It's a subtle reason for people to be dicks.

"Oh, we're all gonna die soon anyway, so let's just get wasted" kinda shit that's so prevalent nowadays.

It's already ended. It's fuckin 2017. It's been 17 years since the Millenia turned. 2000 fuckin years since that book was written and people are still haunted by the ghost of "Oggah boogah, I'll be back". C'mon man, pick a better myth to obsess over.
>>
>>18566416
>>18566390
Now you are just guessing shit. I admit there are self-righteous christians who like to guilt trip and slap on other peoples faces their self-proclaimed end times bullshit, but it's not a direct proof that it's already happened. Idk nvm
>>
>>18566470
Dude look around you. You really think we're gonna see dragons and whores and demons in real life? Shit, we can't even animate shit to look real in video games and movies past HD. The events of Revelations would look so stupid in real life.
>>
>>18566483
BUUUT!

They'd look so cool in a movie! Or.. Or in a book! Or even a game where you can play as Jeebus fighting Santan! Right? That's why I say, it's been the greatest cash cow franchise in humanity.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.