[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /x/ what the fuck am I experiencing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1485148442257.jpg (47KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485148442257.jpg
47KB, 600x800px
Can someone explain my situation right now. I have been viewing some thread about remote viewing last night and after downloading some docs from links the power went out in my house, The weird thing is after it went out my Internet was still connected. I then crashed out waking up in sweat because of no AC so then I turned on my lights but AC and fan is not working but my Internet is connected though. Prior to crashing out there was a hovering sound outside my room and the dogs were barking but I didnt check it out.
lescared that Im being monitored. Has anybody experience similar to this.
>>
>>18566214
A) you opened up the door to the spirit world
B) The government are tracking you now

Dun goofed either way.
I hope you like Christian values, because you'll be needing them.

Treat others how you'd like to be treated, be a good man, don't lie cheat or steal, and pray profusely to God for forgiveness.

You'll need Jesus and the Holy Spirit to banish the demons, and you'll need strong faith to keep them out.

Most of all, you have to reject whatever you invited, with all your might. Pray.
>>
>>18566214
still have those links ?
>>
>>18566214
your net would drop too.

rp get out
>>
Bumping, because no shit after i saved a copy of the CIA remote viewing documents, the power at my dorm dropped.
>legit spooped
>>
File: BsDO3pcCAAAoC1s.jpg large.jpg (30KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
BsDO3pcCAAAoC1s.jpg large.jpg
30KB, 600x405px
>>18566231

> reject everything except for my ((((dogma)))))
>>
File: 1483074109431.jpg (219KB, 1273x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483074109431.jpg
219KB, 1273x1024px
>>18567137
>Download documents the CIA put out, innocently follow them, have shit start going wrong in your life immediately, but yeah, keep ignoring my (((dogma)))
>>
>>18567145
>spent like 3 years learning about and doing RV

>nothing like ur bs happened where your router was being powered by god himself

anecdote vs anecdote
>>
I downloaded a bunch of those docs and got really into remote viewing on Monday night, next day the power went out while I was at the store and was off for an hour or so - no reason at all. Actually I couldn't get into my house for thirty minutes while it was still out. Little spooked now.
>>
OP here. Just called the air force military base security to ask if there was anything strange going on that night when the event happened. They said no and suggested to get a hold of the local police for more info.
>>
Not really getting much help. more details about that night is that my phone wouldnt charged at all. lights was back on after my nap but the fan and AC wouldnt turn back on eventhough my internet was connected. IDK honestly. Im pretty sure I wasnt tripping though
>>
Also I heard a bunch of weird noises just outside my room. an eerie hovering sounds with our dogs barking. My senses were heighten even more cause I was scared.
>>
also my hair spontaneously caught fire, my doggo died on the kitchen floor and my toilet suddenly clogged.
>>
>>18568592
I was downloading the same thing when this occured
>>
>>18569729
I understand the details are a little petty but Im just trying to make sense in all of this phenomena.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.