[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ is fake, /sci/ is zombie mind controlled puppets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: pupils.png (139KB, 739x511px) Image search: [Google]
pupils.png
139KB, 739x511px
so about all the shit threads here

i think this is a containment board, all boards are controlled it seems. all internet is controlled it seems.
i think moderators implies being controlled, ex under modulation [mind control]
newspaper also confirmed as a no-go, wont publish letters or data from readers (letters that are not typical trump/kardashian/nazi bullshit)

i posted in /sci/ hours ago, and ive posted this thread 4-5 times there... not a single human response Ever.
EVER. no matter what i cannot get a single human response to any threads.
(i was trying to find graphs of vaccine schedules of other country... out of 100 people ive spoken to nobody can even speak read or think english apparently?)

so i made this thread 'vaccines are little ufos', and have some real data that i collected for a writeup (coming soon). im gonna write an article, i wanted to get some people to critique it and get suggestions and desu, find more things about vaccines.

heres the thread; >>>/sci/8630036
>as of 11pm 0 responses, i made the thread at

other activists get similar treatment, scholors are discredited, newspapers slander freedom fighters, etc, messages and emails go unnoticed.

i think this is the matrix, what used to be called phantom of the opera. i think i know how they do it. the other possibility is a trillionaire psychic is controlling it with his mind, ex VaxxCorp ceo, or so and so.

my experience with boards:

/pol/ - containment board (mostly MSM propaganda and nazi shit), nobody reads threads, replies, comments etc. avg iq is about 50 from my interactions with them
/x/ - just fake threads 100% of the time, fucking people think bigfoot is the primary cryptid or something?
/sci/ - total zombie land. any post not approved by a billionaire Rx company or so off-base in lala theoretical pyshics threads get 0 responses.

so basically 4ch in general, 0 real threads get traction. only stupid kardashian/trump/nazi threads get responses.

wat do?
>>
File: cnn.jpg (92KB, 666x374px) Image search: [Google]
cnn.jpg
92KB, 666x374px
>>18565578
briefly my theory is:
- almost all scientists are puppets
- all cops and judges are dragon puppets
- (call one a dragon and watch his first response... *bang* ur dead... guilty!!)
- all college RAs and most professors (or key members of staff) are puppets (example: that one staff or TA you cant mess with or u fail the class)
- all newspaper editors are 100% puppets

call one a dragon and film the response. try not to get arrested!
>>
File: em72qfie7z_e1nir1.png (39KB, 590x233px) Image search: [Google]
em72qfie7z_e1nir1.png
39KB, 590x233px
>>18565578
ive shown 100 or so people my data
(btw heres the graph dumps)
>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S8575247
>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S8115006

im flat out saying 'vaccines cause tsticle cancer', and 'birth defects'... and we get 100 vaccines next generation (around year 2030)

youd think they would care.

the most human repsonse i got was 'bro your off your meds'

the worst was accusing me of schizophrenia atypical typing. wtf

out of 100 people multiple claims of not being able to 'read your post' (its in fucking english)
and multiple attacks on my character

and it happens every time an activist posts his data.

this is fucking weird.

someone is controlling all those people.
>>
>>18565591
anyway i posted it 2:30 ago, no response yet
(trillion dollar business, 3.2 billion patients, causes testicle cancer, no responses...)

im posting it here in hopes to get a sci type to read it.
>>
>>18565595
(disclaimer they did respond with some canned arguments like correlation is not causation, spurious data, vaccine studies by rx companies say its safe, ec)
>>
>>18565599
like why does only the stupid threads get traction

chrystal threads? 100 responses
divination? 300 responses
jesus and alluhaackbar? 40000000 responses
ghosts? 100 responses
vampires? 300 responses

reptos? 12 responses mostlying shilling

WTF! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
I'll respond to your shitty post but only so you'll stop banging your head against the wall but I gotta let you know that I've already been chipped dude... I mean there's not much time to explain
>>
What is your evidence to say such thing??? I can say, all western food causes cancer (which is true). And no one will give a shit because they eat it every-fucking-day.
>>
>>18565578
And we told them to want everything
But use caution in what you believe
And the haunted, deny everything
Controlling in this suffering
When they're broken, and lost everything
They're so much easier to lead

Take their hope away
Take their life away
Leave them nothing left inside
>>
File: 1485317867121.png (37KB, 863x353px) Image search: [Google]
1485317867121.png
37KB, 863x353px
>>18565578
OP what do you think about flat earth, jesus and satan?
>>
>>18565591
Bro, if you have found something statistically significant then publish it or at least talk to an academic or something. It is possible that you've found something important. I would suggest looking up immunology 1 from MIT on youtube as it has an example of something that, while it turned out benign, was worrying. It's not something inherent to the vaccine though usually, there's things that can be done to make them safer.
>>
>>18565578
You need to stop posting these threads. We are getting impatient. Last warning.
>>
I mean I'm human and lurking if that's of any consolation, I just don't have much to contribute with
>>
>>18565578
>>18565583
>>18565591
you stupid nigger your posts make 0 sense
>>
>>18565578
if you post late at night American time your threads are not going to get replies since slower boards rely on American posters. that includes /x/
>>
>>18565578
i think the problem is you're preaching to choir. What you should do is make a wheat pasted zine and distribute these facts to the public
>>
>vaccines are little UFOs
well for starters, you might want to explain what exactly you mean by this, because it doesn't make any sense.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.