[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepy riddles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (766KB, 610x1115px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
766KB, 610x1115px
Post mind bending short stories that once you understand what's going on a chill goes down your spine.
>>
explain pls
>>
>>18565364
Use you're brain fucktard
>>
more? :D
>>
>>18565354
i also am not seeing a secret.
>>
>>18565436
I don't get the first one, nor the third or forth ones
>>
There's no secrets, it's just 'Oh no spooky thing happened' in every one.
>>
>>18565448
care to explain the 2nd?
>>
>>18565456
The kid was pointing at the tv before it was turned on. He was pointing at his mom's reflection.
>>
>>18565456
While the TV was off, the kid was pointing at his mom's reflection

Now explain the other ones, this is lame but i don't want to make an effort
>>
I think the creepy part of the 1st one is that because she saw his face clearly, that means he saw hers clearly as well. So she'll likely be "caught" before he is
>>
1. The murderer is counting the floors to find the old woman.

3. In England, the 1st floor is the ground floor, the 2nd floor is the 1st floor and so on. The murderer is on their floor.

5. The wife was going to kill the husband.

I'm not sure about #4.
>>
Post more please
1 He was counting with his fingers in which apartment she was
2 He was pointing at her reflection
3 The murderer was actually on their floor because they are Americans in England (different way of viewing floors)
4 He drives the train, the woman killed herself by jumping
5 She was planning to kill her husband
Pretty fucking easy desu
>>
The psychic boy is killing people, it's why the killer pointed at the lady.
>>
File: laughter stops.png (107KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
laughter stops.png
107KB, 356x256px
>>18565490
Oh shit,you cracked the code.
>>
>>18565482
>4 He drives the train, the woman killed herself by jumping

I thought that was the obvious story?
>>
>>18565482
I can't believe people are having trouble with these.
>>
>>18565482
>>18565499
She was cheating on him with the train.
>>
>>18565354
I was walking down the street when I saw a homeless man shouting some weird things, "cow, pig, pig,human, cow, lamb, chicken, goat."
I went over to him and asked what he was doing and he told me that he had a special power that let him sense the last meat product that somebody had eaten. He then yelled "pig" one last time and ran off. It was amazing how he had known I had eaten pork sausages earlier that day!
>>
>>18565544
None of them were vegans.
>>
>>18565544
The homeless guy said 'human' which means that the guy he said it to ate a human
>>
>>18565481
4th probably means he was the train conductor and a women jumped in front of the train to kill herself.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.