[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Michael Jackson

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

File: michael-jackson.jpg (94KB, 618x867px) Image search: [Google]
michael-jackson.jpg
94KB, 618x867px
Michael Jackson's daughter says his death was a bullshit setup and he was actually murdered.

http://www.newsweek.com/paris-jackson-michael-jackson-was-murdered-rolling-stone-548028

We've all heard about Jackson's Neverland Ranch and the ugly shit that went down there. Is the timing of this coming out now a sign that it is part of a larger conspiracy tied to Pizzagate, the Franklin coverup, and a time-traveling child trafficking ring of interdimensional shapeshifting warlocks led by Simmy Savile and the Catholic Church, or what?
>>
>>18565228
cool
>>
File: Reactions Saville.gif (33KB, 213x252px) Image search: [Google]
Reactions Saville.gif
33KB, 213x252px
you lost me at time travel cunt
>>
http://gangstalkersmurderedmichaeljackson.blogspot.com/
>>
>>18565239
yeah I guess the time travel is the least plausible piece of the scenario
>>
Am I supposed to be related to him or something?
>>
>>18565228
Is Codzilla back?
>>
File: image-32.jpg (168KB, 1024x779px) Image search: [Google]
image-32.jpg
168KB, 1024x779px
he started a great trend. all black people should bleach their skin like he did.
>>
>>18565401
Literally who
>>
File: piece of shit MJ.jpg (177KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
piece of shit MJ.jpg
177KB, 800x599px
>>18565228
>and he was actually murdered.
Don't give a shit if that turd was murdered or overdosed himself I'm just glad that this piece of garbage is finally dead,finally!!!.
The World is much better place with this shithead being dead.

Wasn't that Michael Jackson who started this JesusJuice drink shit serving alcohol to children in soft drink cans.

Jesus Juice? I came here to comment about how during his trial, the children testifying said that Michael Jackson would give them wine
in coke cans and call it Jesus Juice.
Now different child brings up another instance of him putting wine in soda cans.
What if I told you it was actually a relevant comment? Jesus Juice, motherfuckers.

Jesus Juice. JJ, it's the real thing.
It's the alcoholic drink that pedos give to children to get them drunk and to rape them.
And that turd Michael Jackson was doing very often to young children.
I hope he rots in Hell now that despicable ugly monkey.
>>
File: noice.png (100KB, 241x207px) Image search: [Google]
noice.png
100KB, 241x207px
>>18565228
>time-traveling child trafficking ring of interdimensional shapeshifting warlocks led by Simmy Savile and the Catholic Church
>>
>>18565428
das lil kim
>>
>>18565228
>A high-sphere artist (that is, he had the ability to subtly reveal high-sphere secrets and had the intention to do because he has an artist's mindset) was murdered by the high spheres
Yes, I've come to realize water is wet too
>>
>>18565623

Like all the other allegations "jesus juice" is surely hogwash made up by greedy ass parents who would let their children stay over at a strange adults house. Like even if jackson wasn't completely weird who the duck would do that?

People who wanted to use their children as a pay check.
>>
>>18565228
>pizzagate
>real
>>
>>18565228
Michael named the jew, obviously he was murdered.
>>
>>18565709
Holy shit bruv thats fucked up!
>>
>>18565729
Yeah if someone raped my children I wouldn't accept mere money and then drop it.

It was all bullshit to make cash.
>>
File: JesusJuice_by_Michael Jackson.gif (274KB, 739x768px) Image search: [Google]
JesusJuice_by_Michael Jackson.gif
274KB, 739x768px
>>18565729
>Like all the other allegations "jesus juice" is surely hogwash made up
O boy your are still sucking on his dead anal canal.
If that pedophile Michael Jackson was so innocent tell me why then he was giving kids booze in soda cans.?

Used "Jesus Juice" Cans
Remember that whole child molestation thing Michael was accused of? Not the first one in 1993, but the second one a decade later.
Well, according to Jackson's then 15-year-old accuser, Gavin Arvizo, the King of Pop used to fill cans of Sprite with various alcohols
and have underage houseguests drink what Jackson called "Jesus Juice."
On the stand, Arvizo said Jackson would say, "'You know how Jesus drank wine. Well, we call it Jesus Juice.'"

So glad that Michael Jackson died such a disgraceful death and I hope he drinks Devils urine in Hell known as Devils Juice.
Fuck that piece of shit.
>>
>>18566322
>In murica it's wrong for a 15 year old to have wine

I thought your prohibition hysteria was over.
>>
/x/ - Celebrity Tabloids
>>
File: VZM.IMG_20170116_142509.jpg (99KB, 679x1250px) Image search: [Google]
VZM.IMG_20170116_142509.jpg
99KB, 679x1250px
>>18566368
>in murica it's wrong for a 15 year old to have wine if the person giving it to said minor has the intention to molest and/or rape said minor

I thought the rape hysteria is common in most countries.
>>
>>18566322
I would love to piss and shit on Michael Jackson's grave
>>
>>18566407
You're doing a lot of projection there, kid.
>>
Very possible. He did call out the Jew
>>
>>18566322

Why would someone give children alcohol in soda cans, call it Jesus Juice but tell him straight up its wine.

Do you beat your head on the wall in order to believe this shit?
>>
>>18565228
Of course he was murdered.
He was insanely anti elite and he owned a larg part of the sony incorp. like he was way too powerful with all his shares.
He also had a giant museum of nazi artifacts,believe it or not.
Rumor has it he had those kids on his ranch to protect them from the real pedos out there.
MJ never struck me as a pedo and as a social worker i had contactw ith quite a few pedos, they acted nothing like that. He was a scared fragile child at mind.
>>
>>18569140
>MJ never struck me as a pedo and as a social worker i had contactw ith quite a few pedos, they acted nothing like that. He was a scared fragile child at mind.
Michael Jackson was just different type of pedo, because he was very weird as an artist that's why he was not acting like the typical pedos you come across
in your work who are not known and are not worshiped by millions on the stage as MJ was.
He was fragile child at mind and a pedo at heart and body.
>>
>>18569127
are you really that dumb or you just pretending that you are
>>
>>18569151
Maybe, I still think they had him offed because he owned too much and had too much influence.
>>
>>18569153

Ooo what a great counter argument.

>come here little Johnny, I got some wine in this soda can, we'll just call it Jesus Juice because if your parents found out I would be in trouble. Not sure why I told you wine in the first place though...
>>
>>18569157
that is also very possible, and he was getting out of control and acting very strange bad image and unnecessary attention for others around him
money problems, all this added up.
I'm not sad that he is gone I think World is better with out him.
>>
File: Never argue with stupid people .png (860KB, 774x953px) Image search: [Google]
Never argue with stupid people .png
860KB, 774x953px
>>18569163
>Ooo what a great counter argument.
Wise man said,
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

So I practice that and refuse to do it.
>>
>>18569174

>So I practice that and refuse to do it.

Or you cant come up with a reason why someone would tell the person their drugging its wine, then would go through the trouble of disguising and renaming it.

But ok, carry on good sir.
>>
>>18569180
you are an idiot and you know it but you are in denial stages
>>
Michael Jackson was not a pedophile. And yes, he was killed.
>>
>>18569257
Michael Jackson was A pedophile. And yes, he was killed.
And i'm so very happy about it.
Fuck that pervert pedo.
>>
>>18569278
What makes you so sure about that?
All that media mumbo jumbo by ((((((them)))) ?
>>
>>18569278
He wasn't though. He was abused as a kid, that's literally it.
>>
>>18569278
Did Michael touch you? You are taking this thread extremely seriously.
>>
>>18569257
Nigger he had a fucking "sleepover" with the home alone kid
>>
File: hqdefault (6).jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (6).jpg
18KB, 480x360px
sure micheals "dead"
>>
>>18565401
he had vitiligo
>>
One less pedophile in the world. Good riddance.
>>
>>18572540
yes to this ^^^
>>18569278
>>18566434
>>
>>18566322

Where does all this hate come from? What did Michael Jackson do to you, personally speaking?

Were you there at the ranch? Were you? I was, and I can tell you there was NO wine for the children at Neverland and there was a complete ban on PIZZA because of what it represented.

Many kids at Neverland didn't understand the ban on eating pizza. In fact nobody did, child or adult, except for Michael.

So now you will ask how do I know???
>>
>>18572540

Don't be so sure about who you think is dead, and don't be so sure who you think you are talking to online.
>>
>>18572617

Don't listen to this idiot, chiarrrr. He's right that Michael Jackson didn't give the Lost Boys Neverland Jesus Juice, charrr. But only because RRRRRobin Williams drank all the Jesus Juice before it could reach their jungle abode.... chiarrrrr...
>>
>>18565228
it's easy to think these types of occurrences are a conspiracy of some sort. I find it easier to believe that he committed suicide intentionally. also, I don't think he believed what he did to the kids was wrong.
>>
>>18565228
>We've all heard about Jackson's Neverland Ranch
Wait, wasn't he cleared of all that shit? Or is this another manifestation of the Macaulay Culkin effect?
>>
>>18565623
keep chugging that cool-aid
>>
>>18570791
Didn't the home alone kid say nothing happened?
>>
>>18565401
Die you racist bitch
>>
>>18565401
god kim did not age well, what an ugly piece of garbage
>>
Allegedly Michael Jackson is in Hell.... according to various Christians on YouTube who were given dreams and visions about him. They claim he's being tormented pretty bad and really doesn't wanna be there.
>>
The jews came up with the false pedo narrative to try to destroy his career when he named the jew. he continued to name the jew and they killed him.
>>
>>18565228
Tell me about Michael. Why did he fuck the kids?
>>
>>18572631
>I find it easier to believe that he committed suicide intentionally.

But why would he do that when his work was unfinished?
>>
>>18566278
That's who I would put my money on. He was very direct in his naming and had the power to influence many millions.
>>
>>18565228

bogdanoff
>>
>>18578393
This fucking meme again
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.