[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepy Thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 50

What thought or idea creeps you out? Why?
Mine is the thought of someone/something watching me through the window. Invasion of privacy is part of it, but it also reminds me that I'm never truly secure. A piece of glass doesn't protect you from much.
>>
> smoking weed laced with bathsalts and pcp
> feel fine at first
> 30 mins in and my lower jaw feels like it's spinning in my face
> start feeling really hazy
> friend and I are getting hungry
> somehow topic turns to what we think people would taste like
> agree that a baby would probably taste best
> spent 30 minutes talking about how easy it would be to steal a baby and cook it.
I felt really uneasy about that conversation once we sobered up.
>>
Something on the other side of the door.

Every now and then when I wake up in the morning, I get this feeling that there's something waiting for me on the other side of the door.
>>
Being stalked. I've been watching so many serial killer documentaries and I can just imagine going about my days, not knowing someones been watching my every move, always there - I'm pretty oblivious most of the time.

Getting raped, murdered, and no one ever finding out what happened to me after he mutilated me and god knows what else.
>>
>>18565058
Sitting completely still on my bed with my eyes closed and imagining nothing but void behind me

Then I let myself fall backwards, feels like falling in slow motion to my death but it takes a lot of my concentration to make myself truly believe there is nothing to stop me from falling backwards
>>
Getting my head chopped off and having just enough O2 in my brain to see and comprehend what just happened. To see my own headless body. Also to feel the pain in the nerve endings in my headless body, just for that 10 seconds or so.

To be effectively in 2 places at once, in pain in both places and then fading to black... aware.
>>
>>18565058
OP why did you do this to meeeeee
>>
>>18565058
Reflections.
windows, TVs, mirrors, i always expect something to be there behind me
>>
>>18565382
Well, I might be curious, or maybe I wanted to be creeped out by other ideas. More than likely, I just don't care about other people.
>>
All the shut-ins without friends and family that died and are slowly rotting away in their apartments as we speak. I wonder how many there are in the world? I wonder what is the longest time someone has remained dead in their home without anyone noticing/calling the police.
>>
>>18565058
curtains. problem solved.
>>
Two or three years ago, i was really fucking afraid of doors (mostly of my bedroom's door) because i felt like something completely out of place was behind it. Like, it could lead to a completely strange place, or another part of the house it wasn't supposed to, or just a plain black void. Not even windows could convince me that there was nothing weird at all outside of the room.

Also, there was a time when i couldn't look up to my girlfriend's face when we were making out because i was fucking terrified that i could see a strange face. So i had to stop.

Weird shit man
>>
>>18565440
I didn't say I had someone looking at me through the window. It's the idea of of it that's creepy.
>>
Last week someone on this board made a post describing my thoughts, he thought he was going crazy but it was my mind he was reading, I wish he didn't disappear I want to ask him questions. How did he do it and what was our connection.
>>
>>18565206
You know that feeling when you are in bed and a few minutes before you fall asleep it feels like you are falling.
>>
>>18565556
Describe your thoughts, i'm interested
>>
>>18565441
fuck you man
>>
>>18566846
why tho
>>
>>18565058

My reflection on the mirror moving by its own, and the fact that i live in a world where everyone around me is acting and supposed to behave in a certain way towards me. Also, sometimes i think that others can read my mind, and i've started questioning myself if, while thinking, i'm actually saying with my voice what i think and other people pretend not to hear it.
>>
I hate windows. Purely for the idea that every time I look away, that when I look back someone will be looking in. Especially when I'm home alone.

Also when I'm driving alone, I have thoughts about just turning into oncoming traffic. Small whispered phrases that just say "do it".
>>
I often hear footsteps like 1 metre behind me when I am walking throught the park. Even if there is nobody. What is more scary for me than it is a ghost that i am getting schizophrenic.
>>
>>18567053
>Also, sometimes i think that others can read my mind

Heh, I've had the same kind of thought. Sometimes I have thought of weird shit just to see if someone reacts.

It never worked, thankfully
>>
File: (141).jpg (23KB, 186x250px) Image search: [Google]
(141).jpg
23KB, 186x250px
>>18565058
Reminds me of a story that was posted here a while back.

I dreamed about the house I grew up in, it's nighttime in the dream and I must tell you this home was covered in windows and sliding glass doors. In the beginning, the dream feels warm and safe; the curtains are drawn, I am with my family in the well lit living room. We are talking and laughing and having a great time.

Mom pauses and looks at me, "It's time to go take your medicine." I walk into the adjacent kitchen, and reach into the medicine cabinet. I open the lid and take the pill, and something on the bottle catches my eye.

The bottle reads "may cause window stalking"

I drop the bottle and look out into the dark night through the sliding glass door leading out the back of the kitchen. There is a man outside, smiling. He isn't moving, he isn't blinking, just smiling.

I try to scream but I can't. The pill is stuck in my throat. The man just keeps smiling, I haven't seen him move but his smile is somehow bigger... he is somehow standing closer to the door than before. I want to run but I'm frozen in spot. I can't stop looking at him...I can't stop seeing him.
>>
>>18565058
Mirrors, windows, the other side of doors, darkness and unknown, being stalked by someone or something. I had a nightmare about 15 years ago, being at home with the family. Very warm, calm, relaxing sensation. Suddenly that changes, lights go off, family members which were in other rooms not responding like they disappeared. I look down the hall and see a red eyed, 4 horns, orange-fur creature watching me from the shadow, with half a head out of the door. Then it runs to me and kills me. Got chills in my entire body just from typing this. I still think to this day if he/it has a meaning, or what does it represents
>>
>>18565058
Lack of air, food, water, shelter. Terror attacks.
>>
Being in a car crash. I live in Texas and there are 2 lane roads with 75 mph speed limits. I think of how easy it would be to barely lose control of the wheel and die. Not creepy like supernatural, but still an eerie feeling being that close to death
>>
File: syriawar.jpg (95KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
syriawar.jpg
95KB, 640x360px
An economic catastrophe, times of war, martial law, or similar situations.

I live in a relative small town, but i live in a small house at the side of the road (i have plenty of neighboors tho). I don't have much money, i have a beautiful toddler and a young wife.

No, i don't have guns. I've been thinking about buying survival stuff but i don't have a place to hide stocked food, water, medicines, etc.

Something like this guy >>18568231

If i lived alone, i wouldn't have a problem (hell, even when i'm not the figther kind, i think it would be a great experience), but i have a family to protect.

Zombies? Ghosts? That shit's for kids.
Niggers with guns raping, loothing and niggering around are the real thing.
>>
>>18567053
Are you me? Especially with the first and last one, and to a lesser extent the 2nd and 3rd one.
>>
>>18568639
I... i'm starting to think this is actually normal.

I feel exactly like that, too.
>>
File: isis-flag.jpg (28KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
isis-flag.jpg
28KB, 1024x768px
Walking out to the woods or other places at dusk/dark in a single file line about 5-10 feet apart . About a minute or two in to the hike no one is talking and suddenly you think to yourself. Anyone could be behind me at this point until the conversation starts again a minute or two later. And even after the conversation starts, you never can truly be certain it is the person you started the trek with until you get visual confirmation at the dedtination.

Kind of like the door theory bt with people.

Also the idea of an infinite amount of parallel universes and every time I get in a close call or near death experience I know I just got horribly maimed or killed in an alternate time line.

Being abducted or intruded upon I the middle of the night.

Asphyxiation or drowning especially in confined areas.

Probably other shit, but snce I have started getting more in to self sufficiency, outdoor camping and hiking, and firearms many of my fears are fading. Hallucigens also help in moderation.
>>
>>18568060
Think you could maybe draw a rough sketch of it?
>>
I'm a /fit/ /k/ packing beast so very little of this "something is stalking me" shit scares me, especially "monsters" but I'm also a husband and father so the biggest thing I'm afraid of is something happening to my wife or son without me knowing about it to be able to protect them.
>>
If there are any artists here perhaps you could create my nightmare.

She is about 7-8 feet tall, pale white, with pitch black hair.

Completely naked, flat chested, and skinny.

She is normally covered in scars and cuts.

She has to crouch down to fit through doorways, usually walks on all fours, and the first time I visualized her she was running up the stairs on all fours.

completely pitch black eyes with no pupils.
>>
>>18568974
Pretty common type of beastie. I'll post a few for you.
>>
File: UNO[1].gif (35KB, 705x456px) Image search: [Google]
UNO[1].gif
35KB, 705x456px
>>18568974
>>
>>18568979
Yeah that's pretty much it. Just more pale white skin, with less human facial features.
>>
>>18568983
Someone needs to make a horror movie with this type of creature being scary as fuck.

Not a slasher, more like a psychological thriller with fucked up jump scares
>>
>>
>>18568991
That's pretty much a home run...... fuck
>>
Literally the only thing I'm afraid of is flushing public toilets. I have no idea but I feel dread when I'm alone in the small stall and that loud noise happens.

I have literally no other fears. I even took a walk alone at midnight in the woods in my town where a clown was spotted last year just for fun.
>>
>>18568993
>>
>>18568994
wtf i feel like a retard for having the same exact fear
>>
>>18568996
Yeah I had a where I could see that running up the stairs from my bedroom.... it disappeared, then it was right over my face screaming at me.

I'm so familiar with this thing that It doesn't quite scare me as much...... but it's not a pretty sight
>>
>>18568983
Combine the height form this one

>>18568991
and the overall look from this one.

and you got my creepy monster bitch in a nutshell
>>
>>18567053
Holy fucking same dude
>>
>>18568329
If your family's welfare is at risk, then sack up and buy an AR-15. You can thank me later.
>>
File: 1473812165742.jpg (178KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473812165742.jpg
178KB, 1920x1200px
>>18567053
Kill yourself then rise from the dead then kill yourself again! Tell your friends! Helter Skelter!
>>
File: _n.png (59KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
_n.png
59KB, 236x236px
>>18565058
That this truly is the best of all possible worlds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCxi2w4cz64
>>
>>18565058
Alien hand syndrome.
The thought that there's another person living inside my body is terrifying.
>>
File: 1484395388284.png (64KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
1484395388284.png
64KB, 250x248px
>>18565058
myself/going mad
thats it, thats my one true fear. i dont trust myself. things that could make people go mad like being locked in a basement for 10 years because of it

>>18565441
whoa never thought about it like that. interesting.

>>18568994
as a kid i dreaded toilets and being alone in public restrooms too but mainly for a different reason. youre vulnerable and something could come up the pipes any second.
i used to think singing when i went would quell any monsters being insidious
>>
File: rip jeff.png (1MB, 1026x2655px) Image search: [Google]
rip jeff.png
1MB, 1026x2655px
Functionally speaking, nothing except the healthy fear we get from hazardous environments.

However, my least illogical stupid fear has to be that all forces of humanity will be too weak from fucking itself over by the time that some other threat appears. God forbid that ayyys are real and fucking with us, or that any sort of demon/spirit shit exists with the power to turn our planet into a skeleton hell of spooky ghosts and shit.

>>18567308
I've done this at times too, but never enough for it to take much of my energy. I think it's a totally natural thing to think about once exposed to the concept of mind-reading.

>>18565429
pic old but related
>>
>>18568258
The Trump administration has announced plans to widen certain highways in Texas, probably the one you speak of!
>>
>>18565058
I've had a reoccurring nightmare I find interesting. I'm in a school or a hospital--probably a school. The entire building's been abandoned and I'm walking along some long corridors with nothing but blue tiles around me and a concrete floor. As I go deeper into the building, my dread increases. Then I come upon a long stairway leading up to what appears to be an attic. I'm terrified of it and I've never gone in there. Sometimes it's a basement. Haven't had that dream in a while.
>>
File: spooked.jpg (21KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
spooked.jpg
21KB, 408x439px
Fears: Opening gifs on /x/, sitting upright alone in the dark, looking at reflections in the dark, saying my name while alone in the dark, not having a nightlight while alone in the dark, blacks in packs, whites acting like blacks in packs, being alone in an abandoned city or facility, spiders appearing in places where I am vulnerable (there was a spider under my balls once one morning while I was scratching my balls for a piss), alien intrusion under any circumstance, weird sounds from pets at night, seeing shadow demons like that thing from Insidious, thinking I have demons around me reading my thoughts, losing self control, all of my computer or television screens suddenly flashing at once and blasting loud audio of something spooky, the sun never rising, and being afraid (le nothing 2 fear but fear itself meme).
>>
My fear is someone somehow hacking into my computer and changing the whole screen to a webcam chat. Just the thought of me casually surfing the net only to be suddenly staring face to face with a creepy hacker is completely unnerving.
>>
>>18569238
get spoooped

me hust hacced u
>>
>>18569184
I have a similar dream but instead I'm casually walking through my house until I find a door that was never there before. As I enter it, I find myself in a giant room that diverges into other rooms. I've always had this dream, when I was little it used to be an attic above the stairs that would lead to something that looked like a hotel and the rooms were endless. With the most recent dream I had my closet led to a place that was almost like a wooden bridge with many different wooden staircases all going different directions to different rooms.
>>
File: Silent-Horror.jpg (412KB, 523x3496px) Image search: [Google]
Silent-Horror.jpg
412KB, 523x3496px
>>18565058
I have been backcountry backpacking since the late 1980s. Once in a blue moon i'll spook myself by imagining what it would be like to suddenly encounter a hovering object or the occupant flying it. Thoughts like this usually strike me at night.
>>
>>18565058
In terms of my own thoughts, what creeps me out the most is the ability for someone to, at random, do ANYTHING in an otherwise calm situation. Myself would probably be a better explanation. I sit around in class or in restaurants and just think "what would happen if I blurted out extremely inappropriate things, and just dealt with the consequences?" or "what if someone gets up and starts punching somebody?"

I guess it isn't particularly creepy, but that's the kind of thing that makes me bite my tongue and check out of the situation as quickly as possible, just to make sure I'm not going crazy.

Either that or like... a human-sized thing hitting my window, or being in my room staring at me - quietly. I don't know why I think of that, but I imagine some unknown large thing trying to jump up the side of the building trying to crawl in, despite me being multiple stories up. I think it scares me mostly because of how I know I would be affected by it for a long time.
>>
File: HannahMcRobertsDisc1981.jpg (2MB, 7051x4779px) Image search: [Google]
HannahMcRobertsDisc1981.jpg
2MB, 7051x4779px
>>18569434
I've driven by this location literally hundreds of times, and everytime I'm reminded of this picture. Gives me goosebumps once in a while.

One night in 1994 I was parked at the rest stop where this was taken from, watching a clear night sky, no moon, but lots of aurora. Not a soul around for 100 km nor any traffic.

I'm sitting there at a picnic bench around midnight with a Coleman lantern quietly hissing away as I listened to a special extremely low frequency radio receiver & glassing the night sky with a pair of 10x50 binoculars. I was there for a couple of hours when I get a totally random thought --> what if a sasquatch suddenly broke out of the treeline 50 metres away from me running full out straight for me? Would I see it in time to ID, comprehend the situation, not panic, and get to my car in time? I figured: No.

Godfuckindammit. I imagined it and now i'm sufficiently spooked that I couldn't pull my eyes away from the treeline for even a second. My apprehension grew and no matter what I tried I couldn't relax. I could barely keep the growing sense of panic from overwhelming me as I tossed everything into my car and drove the almost 2 hrs back home. I had planned on staying the night sleeping in my car.
>>
>>18565441
oh shit nigger you shouldnt have said that about making out

now im scared of closing my eyes when kissing in case im suddenly kissing an old fat hag or something

fuck you niggro
>>
File: EveRiverRestStop.jpg (112KB, 540x507px) Image search: [Google]
EveRiverRestStop.jpg
112KB, 540x507px
>>18569498
Top half: Outhouses on left, highway access to right, picnic benches ahead, treeline behind me. Bottom half: the treeline I imagined being watched from.

On several occasions I stopped here at night to take a leak but did not feel comfortable walking 20 ft to the outhouse so I got back on the highway and drove down a little ways and would piss on the side of the road. Forever ruined by that one thought that night.
>>
>>18565556
There's no way that was you oh my god

>>18565685
>>
>>18565556
What were your thoughts?
>>
>>18569172
You should probably sit down and realize that any alien intelligences with the technology necessary to travel to us and observe us in a meaningful way would also have the capacity to kill us all easily - with biological weaponry or even more advanced unknown energies. There would be no "resisting" all there would be is diplomacy and negotiation.
>>
reality crashing when I´m psychotic
>>
>The thought that, while I'm laying on my side in bed, I'll open my eyes and see something/someone standing next to my bed, or worse, staring me right in the face.
>The thought of laying in bed at night in complete silence, and hearing a voice in the room/directly in my ear (either a voice talking to me or just a loud scream).
These only apply when I'm alone in a room. If there's anyone else in the room with me, asleep or awake, I feel completely safe.
>>
the thought of someone or something being in my room with me in the dark.
>>
File: 1466416876931.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466416876931.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>18569762
My first acid trip I was walking around town by myself and I kept thinking there was nothing stopping me from freaking out and punching some passerby in the face and I kept thinking what if I lose control and actually do it
>>
>>18568771
I still feel guilty about the time I nearly gave my friend a heart attack because in an alternate universe I killed him. (He was in hospital at the time)
>>
>>18569759
any society that is advanced enough to travel between stars would look at humans and see us fighting over lines on a map, skin color, and imaginary religeons and think us so primitive they would not waste their time
>>
What if, from your perspective, you don't really die. Time just slows to a halt and you're stuck experiencing that last agonising moment for all eternity but no one else can tell because from their perspective you died already and time is moving normally.
Like a waxwork of your final few seconds.

I also have a fear that time will stop and I'll be stuck forever.
>>
when i try to talk to something else in my head I always end up teary eyed even though I am not sad
help me
>>
>>18569989

Wow. This is what it looked like when I smoked DMT.
>>
File: 1476495499924.gif (709KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1476495499924.gif
709KB, 500x375px
>>18570208
I find DXM to be the weirdest drug
>>
Things (people, animals, general spooky stuff) running around corners at high speeds, as weirdly specific as that sounds, is what really gets me. I guess what scares me is that I would have no way of preparing for the attack. Just a moment to experience the scare and then I'm dead.
>>
>>18565058
I have this wierd recurring dream that always wakes me up creeped the fuck out
>I wake up in the middle of a summer night
>uneasy as fuck
>with a sting on the back of my neck
>I walk out to the balcony to get some air, my neighbourhood is quiet as a rock
>something's wrong
>I see it
>under the streetlamp
> a dark figure staring at me
>I freeze
>it points at me

Then I wake up, uneasy as fuck and it really creeps me out, because it feels like the begining of the dream
>>
>>18565110
May this post be a reminder that junkies need to be stoned to death.

Im dead serious.
>>
>>18565206
Sounds interesting

How do I /suicide simulator/?
>>
Riding through the woods alone on my atv at nighttime. It's pitch dark on three sides of me.
>>
>>18570431
I don't think most junkies would have problems being stoned
>>
File: 1483995260976.jpg (14KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
1483995260976.jpg
14KB, 262x263px
>>18570576
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
>>
File: warehouse.jpg (29KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
warehouse.jpg
29KB, 300x225px
>>18565058
Very little except infinity, and thus death and unconsciousness, freaks me out now but my sleep paralysis used to REALLY get to me. I've gotten used to it but it's clearer than most experiences I've heard of, so it still gets me sometimes.

Last night got me, for example. There was a midget or child hiding behind my desk across from my bed. It was obviously dark so I didn't notice it right away but I got that sinking feeling in my chest as soon as I did. A few seconds after that it lunged at me and I just shut my eyes and chanted until I fully woke up.

There was also one a few years ago which I still remember. There was this face descending from my ceiling towards me, as if it was really big and far away but still inside the room, if that makes sense. When it started to get close a hand touched my cheek. It felt like a girl's and was ice cold, so it caught my attention and made me realise what was happening so I could chant myself out. I've never felt anything so real outside of being awake desu, which is why I remember it.
>>
My (I cant even call it a fear, its just something that gets me really down and uneasy) ...
Everyone and everything around me doesn't exist.
I am either in some sort of simulation, inside of a movie of some sort, I am mentally handicapped and I am imagining my whole reality, or simply this is all just a dream.
It is not just that, but the fact that everything I've done, from actions to experiencing things, and all the people I connected with and all the thoughts I had were all in vain.
I have already accepted the fact that my whole life I will literally have no impact on anything, the universe is way too big for me and no matter what I do here, it wont matter.
>>
staying with my back to an open space /not to a solid wall really triggers a "GET THE FUCK OUTTA THERE" instinct in me
>>
>>18567214
Intrusive thoughts. I have them too. Whenever it happens, I'll zone out for minutes at a time, picturing what would happen and how exactly it will play out. Sometimes they're so real, it's brought tears to my eyes. It's really crazy, almost a daily occurrence.
>>
>>18565058
Sometimes I get really bad intrusive thoughts that lead to full blown 30 minute fantasies. Like out of nowhere il think about throwing my phone out of the car window or the worst ones are the violent ones. Il notice for no reason il fantasize randomly about killing someone wondering what it feels like or what it would be like to be covered in blood or to run my hands down a body. Before I know it like 30 minutes will have passed where I'm just fantasizing
>>
>>18571726
nigga you have psychosis
>>
>>18571762
Maybe? I'm not sure it's not like I hear voices or have any urge to kill I'm just genuinely curious and when I wonder what it's like (maybe Cus I have an interest in true crime) I just kinda roll with the thoughts and wonder what it's like to stab strangle and beat and tear and rip and just smash human flesh and it just kinda takes me away. But I don't have the capability for violence I've never even been in a fist fight
>>
>>18571762
All I know is if I just follow those thoughts when they pop up I just feel really good after them. The weirdest think is just noticing I've just been staring blankly not doing anything at the end of it.
>>
>>18570030
You should probably sit down and realize that society is a human construct
>>
>>18565429
Look up Joyce Vincent. 3 years she lay dead in her flat (on top of a busy shopping mall). She was only discovered when her landlords broke in to evict her for not paying rent. Her tv was still on and had been the whole time she was dead. Nobody knows why she died or what happened to her.
>>
Thoughts that often creep me out are usually subtle things - things that nobody else would notice, things I could prove...

I remember going into the back room of the high school theatre to change clothes last-minute after everyone was already packing up to head out. The lights were off, and it was a big room - all the props over the years and tons of racks of clothing. Just a crack of light through the door to barely illuminate it beyond complete darkness. And I just thought of it all, all the clothes, all the props, all the little hand-crafted things that fell into the corners and haven't been seen by human eyes in decades... all just sitting here, even into the late hours of the night, just sitting here, no one watching it, but it's all still here. And then I feel very small, and I always have the same imagined thought: of one of the jackets on the hangers, one all the way near the back where I can just see it, raising an arm, quickly waving it, then dropping its arm again - and I'm the only one to ever see it, the only one who ever will. How could I even keep that memory? I would surely justify it away, thinking it was some imagined image instead of something I actually saw. But why do I imagine it so vividly to this day, why does it still strike absolute dread into my body?

Another thing I always have to quickly wipe from my mind right after imagining it: Sitting at home in my room, dad turns the lights off in the living room to the left, then walks past my door to go to his bedroom to the right, he says "goodnight", I respond, and after he clears the door frame, I see a hand quickly flip around the side of the door frame, hit the lightswitch, and retreat. I only realize 5-10 seconds later, upon looking at my lightswitch to the left of my door, that the hand came from the left side of my door frame.
>>
>>18571726
>>18571762
>>18571775
>>18571785
Not psychosis. Intrusive thoughts happen to a lot of people. It would only be a problem if you actually acted on these things or didn't realise they were intrusive thoughts.
>>
>>18572089
Yeah exactly what I thought like I know it's not psychosis the most I get out of my violent thoughts is just sometimes they make me really happy or they make me really withdrawn
>>
>>18572089
The very worst I've ever done was just masturbate to those thoughts
>>
The idea that I am the only real person and that everyone else is programmed, and all of this is just a figment of my imagination, so my mind created all of these concepts, ideas, and events but I don't realize it. Also the idea that I am able to bend reality to my will because it is s figment of my imagination.

Another rather tantalizing thought is the idea that everyone is supposed to act a certain way to me and everything is just one huge controlled experiment and I am only subject.
Really screws with my brain, especially when talking to friends about it because they laugh, and feed into the idea but then laugh it off.
But what if they really are that way and I don't know? Then I assume that and it turns out they aren't, and then they actually are!

It just goes in loops. Food for thought.
>>
When I'm having a really good conversation or a "one-on-one" interaction with somebody I don't usually associate with (i.e. a job supervisor, or a random contractor, or delivery man), I can't help but wonder what would happen if I were to just slug him/her in the jaw, or shove them against a wall, or throw my hot coffee in their face, etc.

It's not that I want to, though. I thoroughly enjoy those types of interactions with people . . .
>>
>>18572170
I've had that too sometimes it's really satisfying when you're forced to have a convo with someone you don't like
>>
>>18568979
>>18568991
>>18568996
those are pretty shit tier graphics. might scare u if youre 7 or 8 yo.
>>
File: javier-botet-5.jpg (24KB, 456x462px) Image search: [Google]
javier-botet-5.jpg
24KB, 456x462px
>>18572431
here's the actor
>>
>>18565458
Whats creepier?
someone looking at you OR
someone looking at your curtains waiting for you to open them and come face to face.
>>
>>18567214
>>18571726
>>18571506
Please seek help. Seriously, just spend at least an hour with a therapist or something.
>>
>>18568974
sounds like me ;)
>>
>>18567053
fucking spot on man, how do you ever shed yourself of this?
>>
>>18565441
>Also, there was a time when i couldn't look up to my girlfriend's face when we were making out because i was fucking terrified that i could see a strange face. So i had to stop.
I've had this with my boyfriend before a lot but I just keep my eyes shut tightly.
>>
>>18572606
Seems like a pretty silly fear
>>
>>18565058

Being way out in the open sea at night. Surrounded by a bank of fog turned a sickly yellowish color from the reflection of the moon.

Then you sense a huge living mass slowly coming up from underneath you.

You begin to feel the sensation of long, slimy seaweed brushing up against your legs.

Slightly ahead, you see what looks like the head of some huge squid-like creature breaking the surface.

You consequently realize that the seaweed around your legs is not seaweed. They are tentacles.

As your life jacket keeps you afloat, you bob up and down on the water completely seized by fear, wondering what will happen next.

That's mine.
>>
>>18565058
>Mine is the thought of someone/something watching me through the window. Invasion of privacy is part of it
I feel you, especially when you live on the first floor.
>>
a few

you have godlike powers, but one accidental thought like "I wonder what it is like at the center of the sun" and you kill yourself instantly

aliens will invade, except it won't be like the movies, they will release nanomachines that enter your body and turn each nerve ending into a firework show releasing maximum pain unless do exactly what you want it to do and they will keep you alive for centuries because your human brain is a pretty efficient computer and there is no immediate economic need to replace you with something better

you have bone cancer right now, the symptoms have just not showed yet, your life will end painfully without you having accomplished much and that will be it

you are conscious during death, you just have zero intelligence and zero memory of what death was like before the matter that makes up your brain coalesced together, also "you" as you exist in this moment in time will cease to exist in at least the time it takes your brain to replace broken cell walls and such, if "you" didn't die almost instantly a few seconds ago due to the passage of time
>>
>>18565058
That people will notice how good I am at acting. I'm always pretending to be this kind hearted person where I'm overly considerate about others. In reality, I've trained myself to be like this, my true self doesn't give a fuck about others, I've don't even give a shit about myself.
I feel like my life is done at 22, I've lived, so I don't care about ruining relationships, opportunities, other people's good days and so forth.
I just wonder what'll happen when someone finds out.
>>
I always have this really weird thought that creeps the fuck out of me where I'm hanging out with someone and then all of a sudden I see that same person somewhere else, like coming towards us casually. It usually only happens at one friend's house, where he's got these sliding glass doors and I just think what if I saw one of my friends I've been sitting next to talking to this whole time just walk by or try to come in or something fuck I just shivered
>>
>>18568999
>>18569000
back to back trips, how peculiar
>>
File: dude.jpg (20KB, 280x250px) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
20KB, 280x250px
>>18565110
>>
>>18572795
>I just wonder what'll happen when someone finds out
You'll marry them.
>>
>>18565058
Quantum immortality. The thought of living forever sounds horrifying.
>>
>>18565058
Creeps me out to think about what happends when we die to "the soul" left in us. I believe that god creatures exist in our universe, and I wonder if we will be left in state where we cannot think, or if our mind somehow stays with us, and shows us the truth of the world.
Creeps me out to think that I will die without finding the reality.
And I think we will all die very soon...
>>
>>18565206
See i do the same thing, but to fall asleep. I like to "float" there, but not die. I find it relaxing
>>
>>18568021
Im 21. When i was about 8-10, i dreamt i went in the kitchen to have breakfast with my parents. In a glass in the sink, i saw a reflection of a man who was yelling in the window. I was so fixated on the reflection and afraid to look out the window for a clear look at him. Havent thought of that in a while, thanks anon!
>>
Most of the time if I look at something dangerous I'll have vivid thoughts about what would happen if I hurt myself on it.

Like blenders. I can't help but thing and then imagine and feel what would happen if I put my hand in there and turned it on. It's agony and it happens every time I have to use one. And the worst part is, it's like there's this tiny impulse just going "do it do it do it".
>>
>>18565685
Hypnic jerk
>>
fear of what happens after death
what if hell exists, or i get stuck on a crazy limbo and all i can see is the darkness

but at the same time i don't believe in any of that shit, when we die we just die, nothing happens, but still...
>>
>>18565058
Someone hiding under my bed without me knowing it while I'm laying in it (sounds childish but the thought really does scare me). That, or someone living in my house for an extended period of time without me knowing it. Pretty much anything that involves someone or something in my house with my knowledge.
>>
>>18571726
jesus bro, schizophrenia possibly?
>>
>>18565058
Mine is going outside looking up at my windows and seeing a figure inside that was there all along.
>>
Looking up at mountains with binoculars
Random guy in woods staring back at me
>>
>>18565058
Having cameras hidden in every corner of my house. I always check the corners when jerking off or when talking to myself. Sometimes feel like if somebody finds out what do I do when I'm home alone, my life would end. My awareness about how easy it is for governments, corporations or enterprises to break into our privacy made me paranoid about that.
>>
>>18576955
i dont know they just play out like movies, its not some voice telling me to do anything its just more like i could definitely do this lets see how it would be if i did go through with it.
>>
I have OCD, and my current fixation is mind-reading.

One day I went for a hike by myself and just happened to think the thought "whoa, what if my thoughts are being monitored". Seeing as how poorly I deal with uncertainty, even when the probability is significantly low, I of course searched online for info which could empirically deconstruct this fear and turn it on its head. Three months later and it's still my main fixation because I just can't get out of the rut. Doesn't help that along the way I got fear-mongered by schizos who genuinely believe that someone's out to get them.

>inb4 schizophrenia
I've suffered from OCD my entire life and it's always been as bad and palpable as it is now, it's just that this particular fear has really sent me on a downwards spiral. I can't just handwave my way out of this and use Occam's razor to deem the conspiracy nuts as paranoid schizophrenics instead of people with any fucking knowledge on anything.

I'd genuinely rather go back to fearing solipsism than this. Shit sucks, man.
>>
I knew a guy when younger that would go hunting with his dad. He said that no matter what everytime he'd go, especially when he was walking behind him, he couldn't help but think/fantasize about pulling up his shotgun and blowing his dad away.

He knew the thoughts were bad but he just couldn't help it. had nothing to do with his dad either. He was fine. A real swell guy.
>>
>>18578426
I'll be the one to tell you there's nothing particularly special or interesting about that. I'm a hunter myself and I speak from experience when I extrapolate that there's no difference between that and those thoughts we had as children of throwing our Gameboy out the moving car window. Granted there's a size ably large gap between the intrusive thought of blowing your dad's head off and throwing a handheld device from a car, but that's beside the point. Intrusive thoughts are intrusive thoughts and this one in particular is not /x/.
>>
>>18569519
or a fat old neckbeard
>>
File: 1485490620149.gif (522KB, 282x282px) Image search: [Google]
1485490620149.gif
522KB, 282x282px
>>18565058
that theres someone watching and waiting in the dark of every corner

that we're all just one person living different lives and that its all us and no one else

that im an npc in a simulation
>>
>>18578426
This >>18578448
If anything it demonstrates a full awareness of the gun, its power, its capacity for damage, and what it looks like in action.
>>
>>18567053
When I was younger I stayed with my grandparents for the summer. I had to pee so I went down the hall to the bathroom and when I walked in I turned on the light like normal. I looked at the mirror as I passed by and it looked like my reflection was lagging a little bit. I looked up and half a second later it looked up. I might have just been tired but it still kind of weirds me out.
>>
Our reality not being real. We only experience what we see as real, we cannot prove the person talking to you is real, tou can't prove your parents, the people you love, have grown up with, are actual people. You can't prove I'm real and I can't prove you're real, it is impossible for us to ever know considering even if we did somehow see into "The life of (x person)" because that could be emulated too even if aomemly/could
>>
A couple of weeks ago a schizophrenic made a post about seeing faces in the clouds and having demons give him thoughts, and then he said he saw people getting their nose, ears and face chopped off, he was disturbed but he was actually reading my mind. I was having those visions, on purpose, that is how I think of my enemies to will pain and death on them. I coincidentally had those things and soon after the thread was made.
To the anon schizo, have you ever displayed other paranormal phenomena? How was it you were able to clearly see my thoughts?
>>
>>18569498
>>18569536

Holy shit I'm from Campbell River and I've never heard of Hannah McRoberts. Didn't realise a famous UFO sighting happened so close to home.

North Island is definitely prime Sasquatch territory though
>>
The thought of my crippling loneliness and how even though I'm improving my image and mental health I'm still not at a point where I can get a cute girlfriend.

The thought of said girlfriend fucking a nigger behind my back even though I give her all my love and she means the world to me.

The thought that ill finally find a cute girl and it turns out she's used goods and has fucked people she didn't love.

am i doin it rite
>>
>>18565058
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh5v_MnpdH4
>>
>>18578355
This is easy. Your brain is the most complex known structure in the universe, having 80+ billion neurons and trillions of synapses. Each synapse can have a different neurotransmitter that alters the electric imput going through it and even very little nuances can completely change the ideas you perceive as you. Small differences in food or exercise can alter the production of neurotransmitters and change your brain chemistry to a different state.

The best imaging methods currently require you to be completely stationary for prolonged periods, are very expensive and the data is similar to trying to look at the surface of Pluto from Earth using a cheap telescope. Better yet you are a sum of the parts and there is not really you. Your brain is making choices and then forwards them to you so you subjectively think that you are the one making a choice.

Also mind reading would really look like this:
>Blue, reading, blue, letter I, blue, cold space blue, letter h, lighting, warmer, sound difference, blue, letter a, black, frame, cold, solid, blue, letter v, blue, white, letter e, concepts of having things, I have, blue
Most of your processing is just garbage and any meaning would be quickly lost in millions of parts that create the sum your brain thinks is you.

Enjoy looking for another OCD. For example there are deep learning algorithms that predict your choice with stunning accuracy and they are still getting better with more data they receive. This information can be used by private sector to give you a choice you can't refuse.
>>
>>18579013
>I'm still not at a point where I can get a cute girlfriend
Why does it matter?
>even though I give her all my love and she means the world to me
Just stahp.
>ill finally find a cute girl and it turns out she's used goods and has fucked people she didn't love
Again why does it matter? Would you rather have her be fucked for years by one guy she loved? Or would you rather be the first person she really romantically love?

Damaged goods is a bullshit mentality created by insecure faggots and only leads to a spiral of depression. You'll never give this cute girl all your love and she will never mean a world to you if you don't stop with this pathologic ideas. If you'll think of women as objects and not as equal partners how can you truly love them?
>>
File: IMG_2159.png (221KB, 635x457px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2159.png
221KB, 635x457px
>>18565429
Reminds me of this story my dad told me
>in his 20s
>lives in shitty flat
>starts finding maggots crawling around on the floor
>thinks he just had bad food lying around
>maggots show up even when his place is clean
>finds the source of the maggots
>falling through cracks in the ceiling
>goes upstairs to ask what the fuck is going on
>no one answers
>sees maggots crawling under the door
>calls police
>turns out some old guy died a few weeks ago
>no family or friends
>no one noticed
>>
>>18565058
Just imagine some demented beast just walking out from an unseen part of your house and looking around, looking at you, then slowly approaching.

Just the thought of turning around and ANYTHING being in your house, and moving around and thinking and seeing you, out of nowhere and for no reason, that is horrific.
>>
>>18569133
I can't be scared of that picture, look at her cute smile
>>
>>18565058
Looking at pictures and the suddenly become creepy, like some person appearing of the people in it making faces/changing poses
>>
>>18579013
Sounds like you just want a mommy you can fuck anon. Grow the hell up.
>>
>>18579013
Damn the expectations you have for another human being are so unrealistic. Where do you get off? You're lonely because of that you dumb fuck. You probably justify whacking off to Facebook pics because "those whores had sex anyways" or something equally retarded.
>>
>>18565058
Kidnapped or raped. Whenever I see it in a movie or tv show that shit haunts me for days.
>>
>>18568771
Last 3 thing you said... exactly the same
>>
>>18580148
>Kidnapped or raped.
are you a girl? who would want to rape some fat ugly kid haha
>>
File: 1473376241455.jpg (55KB, 679x657px) Image search: [Google]
1473376241455.jpg
55KB, 679x657px
>Have night terrors from abuse as a kiddie
>Terrors always involve being stuck in my house with the abuser, only he's much creepier looking with a fixed smile on his face and larger hands
>Nothing else is ever different
>Home alone a lot
>Don't sleep much
>Often phase in and out of sleep
>Not always sure when I'm awake and when I'm not
>Will often be going about my day "awake" when I'll hear something thundering up the stairs, he'll burst in and some awful shit will happen
>Then I wake up
>Rarely 100% certain I'm awake
>Any time I'm alone in the house I have to act as though he could be in here with me
>Haven't come up with a way to be able to ensure I'm awake without help of another person

fuck me up, lads
>>
>>18580870
^^^ lol
>>
I hate the concept of almost-saved.

I hate it so much.
Watching someone in mortal peril/truly terrified, and seeing them come so close to being safe only to be denied it.

If someone is being kidnapped/has been kidnapped, and the saviors arrive just too late or don't manage to save them.

The idea of being in a horrible, terrifying situation and watching your only way out slip away, just out of reach.

True hopelessness.
>>
>>18575179
I think your experience is related to the very common feeling when standing near a cliff. You feel like jumping. Or when I am standing on a bridge and have my phone in my hand, I feel like throughing it. I think the human brain has a hard time to deal with situations that re uncertain, with situations that can flip any moment. Thats why people do imagine resolving those situations like this
>>
>>18565058
That everyone i know disappears,without a reason
>>
Drowning really deep in the sea.

All the videos and stories of that happening to divers creeped me out.
>>
Hers two https://youtu.be/HOqGtlRtzfM
>>
>>18578974
Hannah McRoberts was on her way from Courtenay to CFB Holberg (now gone) south of Port Hardy to visit family.

I remember seeing the McRoberts photo in the mid-1980s in books. I moved to Hardy in 1991 & drove by this location frequently. Then one day in '93 I see the picture again & show it to a friend. Short time later we're heading to CR for beers at the peelers there & pull in to that rest stop, i'm looking at the mountain & I think 'that looks familiar.' Got buddy's little brother to take a pic of it. About a week later I bring the book with the disc photo and its an exact much. Whoa! :^)

That feeling when you pin down the exact location that publicized reports are deliberately vague about. heheh

I have heard a few stories of Sasq in the N.Island region. Several west of CR for sure & on out to Strathcona Park and towards Gold River. Sayward valley too. One near Alert Bay that was in the news a couple years ago.

I was told of one incident near Port McNeill in '95 that was never publicized. Several loggers badly spooked at an operation where they were left alone by the subcontractor. Experience was over 2 days & the end result was them screaming on a 2-way radio *demanding* an immediate pickup to get the hell out of there. None of them would return to that spot again.
>>
>>18580920
>Rarely 100% certain I'm awake
That's fucked up
>>
My creepiest thought that I often have is the idea that reality exists entirely in my head and I am literally creating the world around me. I primarily think this whenever benign coincidences happen. An example would be having a thought or idea and seconds later the exact same thing happens on TV while I'm flipping channels. Or listening to a podcast and have the subject of that podcast be something I was thinking about quite a lot the day before. I know coincidences happen often and it's more likely some sort of a confirmation bias, but that doesn't change the feeling I get when it happens, especially multiple times in a short period of time.

There's actually a great Jim Jeffries joke about this same thing where he says he THINKS he's on stage talking to a crowd of people but how could he kbow, he might be standing and talking to a wall at a mental institution.
>>
File: 1470643553011.png (2MB, 2000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1470643553011.png
2MB, 2000x1300px
>>18565058
The fear of the size of space and how many things do or could exist that just out scale us to such a degree were literally hopeless.
>>
My biggest idea that gives me the spooks is when I am sitting in a restaurant eating a burger and fries it would be so painful and frustrating if all of the sudden Bill Murray walked up and took one of my French fries because no one would ever believe me.
>>
>>18565429
This one lady in Russia was dead in her apartment for 40 years before someone bothered to check up on her
>>
>>18565058
I am honestly fucking terrified of the dark, like I sleep with my lights on
I always feel there's someone inside my house, that's why I always lock my doors
I always feel there's someone stalking me or that there's someone behind me. I constantly look around and am fidgety in public because of this. This is why I always try sit near a corner or a wall
I fucking hate windows (especially at night) because I am afraid someone is looking at me or will see me
I'm afraid that someone with an axe, chainsaw, or similar object, will come into my room while I'm sleeping and cut my limbs off
I'm afraid of being alone anywhere
While waiting for my bus to get to my college classes, I feel like I'm gonna end up becoming the victim of a drive-by shooting
I hate cameras. On all my devices, I've covered up the front-facing camera because I'm afraid someone is looking at me (leet haxorz or the NSA)
I always feel there's entity's in any room I'm in (especially when I'm alone and ESPECIALLY while I'm falling asleep, hence why I sleep with the lights on because I'm afraid some ghost or other being is sitting in a chair or standing up, and staring at me)
I sleep surrounded by pillows and old stuffed animals because I'm afraid of an entity laying next to me. One time I was falling asleep without anything behind me and I felt a hand grab my shoulder
Back when I was in school, and currently now in college, a fear of school shooters
I'm afraid of insects. If I see one in my house, I get very worried and anxious
I'm afraid of people, and only feel comfortable around my friends
I have never been to a large social event (like a party with a lot of people) and the idea of it alone is scary, hence why I don't go to concerts, bars, or any social event
I hate the outdoors because I always imagine a serial killer hiding in the woods and killing me
>>
I'm afraid of any form of transportation (car, bus, plane) because I'm afraid its gonna crash and everybody inside will die)
>>
I hate being in the shower because I fear someone is gonna kill me psycho-style and I will be completely defenseless
>>
>>18565110
Fuck you Snowpiercer!
>>
The idea that a person that I know is imaginary.
Like I see them, talk to them but they are all in my mind and people around just see a weird guy talking to himself
>>
>>18568329
In a survival scenario, the enemy is humans who will try to kill you, rob you, rape you
>>
I never go to the beach or on a boat because I'm afraid of the ocean, how wide and deep it is, and what lurks in the depths. Just imagine swimming above the Mariana trench. There is no ground beneath you for miles, and just imagine what lurks in those depths
I'm also generally afraid of the wilderness, I could never live in the countryside because of whatever the fuck lurks in the forest
>>
>>18582996
I talk to myself as if I'm talking to a different person
>>
File: 1473869833190.png (447KB, 780x675px) Image search: [Google]
1473869833190.png
447KB, 780x675px
>>18572795
Did I come here while blacked out to post this? Same age, even.

Sometimes though, I wonder if people that like me due to my acting can actually tell I'm a shit and are just playing along out of pity. People thinking I need them horrifies me. They might feel obligated to humour me, and then I would feel obligated to humour their humouring, and it would be an endless cycle of two people who dislike each other giving an awkward thumbs up.

I suppose in addition, my niggling suspicions of and doubt in the common decency of others is pretty high up on the spoop list.
The odds of being mauled to death by a shark are 1 in 11.5 million. The odds of being murdered are 1 in 18,690. The odds of some mongrel not looking up from texting "lol" at a stop sign, plowing into your side of the vehicle and turning you into a Sunday morning IHOP special are 1 in 100.

Someone's single moment of slight negligence while driving their thousand ton metal death chariot might destroy your life. Jinkies.
>>
I know is stupid, so you can laugh. But one of my fears is that I am mentally handicapped but I don't know it, so people being nice to me is just because they feel bad for me. With this come the idea that I have a problem withm my brain so I see myself as a regular person in front of the mirror, photos, and so. When people look at me with disgust I think they weren't told they should lie me.
>>
File: stack o lincolns.png (163KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
stack o lincolns.png
163KB, 420x420px
>>18582969
>>
>>18583036
There's probably like... Fish in there, dude. Lot of fish.
>>
>>18583044
That's just being narcissistic.
>>
>>18565110
When I was in middle school I constantly had conversations about which of my friends would taste the best.
Had one friend I decided would be delicious as beef jerky.
Still have no fucking clue why I was such a goddamn creep.
>>
Realistically: the idea that I become cursed and one bad thing after another starts happening in my life.

Fantasy:. Aliens, mole men, and other higher life forms that see us as nothing other than a resource to be used.
>>
I fear sometimes that the people I know (my siblings, parents, girlfriend) are gone, and have been replaced by imposters
I'm also freaked out by the thought of trying to leave some place, but the door just leads me back inside the house
>>
>>18582635
are you me? I think about this all the time
>>
>>18572170
I do this, but its usually more like when I'm riding the passenger seat of a car, what would happen if I threw myself out, or stabbed myself, or threw myself in front of a car. Its not that I want to die, but I have some compulsion to do it
>>
>>18568329
Why condemn your child to die by creating them?
>>
>>18568963
Things are going to happen to your son. You knew this when you created him.
>>
My bed is directly across the room from my door. There is a window next to my bed.

When I was a kid, I tried sleeping facing the window, mainly bc the hall light would seep in though the cracks in my door and keep me up. The thing is, I never could.

Just as I was going to fall asleep, there would always be a creak on the floor, or breathing really close to my ear and I would feel the presence of somebody in my room. I had to force myself to roll over and fall asleep facing the other way. Sometimes it took me a solid five minutes to do so.

Even today, I can't sleep any other way. Unfortunately, that doesn't stop my paranoia from setting in.

My doorway just so happens to be in view of the corner where the stairs leading up to the second floor end. My fear is that one night, I'm going to wake up at 3 in the morning and there is going to be something coming up those stairs. The last thing I'll see is it rounding the corner and coming into my room.

TL;DR: Corners and the fear that someone is in my room.
>>
I had a dream where an eyeless demon creature crawled into my room and into my bellybottom. I was really scared about it but managed to get past it because it was just a dream. Browsing /x/ a few years later and someone posts a drawing of the same creature but a different colour and said that they dreamt where it crawled into their mouth.

It freaked me out, but its possible that the dreams were similar that i can onlu remember my creature as the one anon drew, but the thought that it could be real still still gets under my skin
>>
My biggest fear is that at all times I feel like there is a skelton very very close to my body but I can't quite figure out where it is. I hope it doesn't pop out and spook me.
>>
>>18565058
The dark. You can't see in it. You know where you put your things, but you're not so sure whether they are still there. It just feel so unreal.
>>
please it's not the correct time
enter our cage 3301
>>
>>18565058
When I was younger, I used to sleep with my door open and my bed was placed so the back of the door was facing directly in front of me
If I turned to my side, and so I always imagined someone would jump out or peep there head right around the corner.
>>
File: 1485831297222.jpg (131KB, 959x599px) Image search: [Google]
1485831297222.jpg
131KB, 959x599px
A while back I read this story about a guy who died and met God. God basically explains to him that there's only one soul on earth, and that this guy will eventually live out the entire life of every human who has ever lived or will live. God tells the man they've had this conversation millions of times already, and that in his next life the man will be born as a girl in 8th century China.
God further explains that once the man finishes this huge task, he will become a God and have reign over his own planet, with the infinite knowledge he gained from living billions of lives. And the cycle continues.

After I read this I couldn't stop thinking about how fucking awful it would be to live billions of lives. Not because it would take forever or anything like that, but because you'd have to experience the pain and sheer terror of death literally billions of times.

Imagine the worst way anyone has ever died, every imaginable torture, execution, and cruelty a human could be subjected to. You'd experience it all. Almost endlessly. The most violent, horrible deaths await. Not to mention all the horrible shit people have been subjected to throughout history that doesn't end in death.

No thanks
>>
>>18572066
Not entirely shocking when we look at the points that jump out at us, she:
>alienated family
>never had close friends, preferring company of strangers
>escaping abusive relationship
>had serious health problems that eventually killed her
>medical experts can narrow her cause of death down somewhat
>lived in rented accommodation in a noisy, troubled area with a virtually transient population

I can understand her (possible) wish to remain untraceable lest her partner catch her, but why the fuck did the agency who got her that flat suddenly drop all interest in her and never check up on her welfare? How did they explain that oversight?
>>
>>18571065
Worst sleep paralysis I've ever had was when I began waking up to a voice telling me, "Get ready, you're about to face another you"
Woke up to what I imagine being at the bottom of the ocean feels like in terms of sheer pressure. For sleep paralysis 9/10 times I can just break out of it. This was not one of those times, and it was a fucking struggle.

At this time, there was also a figure peeking around the corner of my bedroom door, and another standing directly in my peripheral vision.

Heard three screams in succession as soon as I "broke" out of it. Weird shit, man. It's crazy what the brain can conjure up
>>
>>18580920
Start lifting weights and sparring until you're confident that you can overpower him and return the favor. Then you'll stop having night terrors about it. Also, one sure fire way to ALWAYS tell if you're awake. Try turning on a light switch. In my dreams, lights never work.
>>
File: 1475292064191.gif (2MB, 287x216px) Image search: [Google]
1475292064191.gif
2MB, 287x216px
>>18568329
>TFW I secretly wish for these scenarios so I can have a reason to live, rather than spend the rest of my days in this soul crushing system
>>
>>18586579

fuck man
>>
>>18586579
intense, not everyone would be up to the task
>>
When I'm trying to sleep at night I feel something next to me and even when I'm not trying to sleep I think about it and it creeps me out to the point that gives me panic attacks. It's great.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 5616x3744px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 5616x3744px
>>18568329
>Niggers with guns raping, loothing and niggering around are the real thing.

the whitest of whites will kill you and steal your food to feed them and their family. I'd fear them before some unskilled ghetto kid.
Which would you be more afraid of during a happening- a dirty laquan With yeezy sneakers and a hi point, or a squad of inbred redneck militia veterans who want your stuff?
>>
File: 14441202048682.jpg (24KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
14441202048682.jpg
24KB, 600x406px
>>18588013
>not everyone would be up for the task
>>
I feel like I'm always watched.

This feeling was around for like 2 or 3 years and I still feel it idk why
>>
>>18568021
Thank you for sharing anon I haven't been genuinely freaked out by reading something in a while.
>>
>>18588096
What's funny?
>>
>>18588194
He said "Not everyone would be up for the task" when, going by the story, everyone who's ever lived WOULD be up for the task, whether they want to be or not.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
I battled with serious mental illness in my late teens. I'd have brief bouts of psychosis that would make me think and do some pretty weird and fucked up things because I thought reality wasn't real and that I was trapped in hell, etc. Even after I came back to reality I would be fucked up for weeks and get serious panic attacks. It was a really bad time in my life, but luckily I don't experience those breaks with reality anymore.

What scares me is the idea that "time is a flat circle" and I'm doomed to live out those awful years over and over again, and that I've already lived them out millions of times. Along with every cringey moment and faux paus I've ever committed. Fuck.

That, and skeletons popping out
>>
>>18572795
God, this sums up my life so accurately, all the way down to my age.
>>
File: SevenWondersOfTheWorld.png (726KB, 529x736px) Image search: [Google]
SevenWondersOfTheWorld.png
726KB, 529x736px
Occasionally (every 6-8 months or more) I'll drink like five or six bottles of robitussin and make myself really sick. With the intense, gut-wrenching sickness comes complete and utter detachment from reality. In the throes of this detachment my mind always begins to populate itself with memories that are not my own. I invariably remember the ancient world and feel what I can only describe as catharsis. The hanging gardens of Babylon. The colossus at Rhodes. The mausoleum of Halicarnassus. Even saying their names now I get weird chills like I'm tapping into a greater conduit. The only conduit. That this reality and all of its pressing matters that have always seemed less than urgent to me, is a crude copy. A lukewarm and soft representation of reality to keep us numbed and complacent. The real world, the bloody show, the arena, the gauntlet, obscured to our frail psyche. Why do those ancient cities' names feel nostalgic to me? Like I can almost smell and taste the air there. Like it's all still happening right now, on the other side of the curtain. I think I belong there. In that mind blasted alternate reality curled up and feeling like death, feeling like birth. Feeling like I'm treading the tenuous line between ancient past and current present. Like time isn't linear and that it is all happening simultaneously and we have but to drink the right potion or meditate into the right consciousness and we can walk into a different time. And find that I was there all along.

This kind of shit makes me really uneasy, but each time my mind goes there on its own it becomes harder and harder to dismiss. Sometimes I wonder if death is just a door... And why does this image intrigue me and at the same time fill me with overwhelming dread?
>>
This isn't going to be as creepy as the rest of all the posts on here, but I always think that being in a room for too long will depart from the dimension and that the room will travel into complete nothingness. So if you stay into a room too long you will be in that room all alone for the rest of your life and you would think you would be alive but you're actually dead and just going through limbo at that point.
>>
I saw a murder before

3am and got take out.
Drove behind building to eat and listen to radio.
Dude drives up to rear door about 20 feet away
Another guy comes outside
They argue and fight (I think about drugs)
Fist fight goes down, I kill radio and watch laughing
Guy from building goes down
Dude goes to the truck of his car and pulls out a bat
Proceeds to cave this guys head in like a pro
I freeze with my burger in total shock
Fucking dude looks directly at my car but must not have seen me
Gets in his car and takes off
10 min later a chick comes outside
Freaks the fuck out and cops show up soon after
I'm still frozen
Cops and ambulance take her statement and toss guy in ambulance
Ambulance leaves and cops do super lame "investigation"
Chick leaves with one cop
Other two laughing about the dude getting killed
They leave as well
I wait a solid 5min and leave
Didn't even make the papers
>>
>>18588398
Sort of what i went through. I had a full year where i had a constant panic attack and i started to wonder if i was possessed. I knew it was stupid but those intrusive thoughts would just keep coming.
>>
>>18572795
>tfw dont act and dont really care
im glad i got by in life with neet and autism bux
>>
>>18565110
what the fuck are you my friend?
>>
Given this thread is mostly just stupid thoughts we've had while fucked up

>at a party, about to fall asleep at around 8pm because i've been swimming all day
>girlfriend-but-not-really-girlfriend offers me some speed
>speeds shit, but hey it's free
>do a line
>do a line every hour or two for the next 10 hours
>walking home and my brain is telling me i should've been asleep a long time ago
>we get back to our place, i look at my girl, she's saying something nice and smiling
>i feel absolutely nothing. no emotion. incapable of feeling
>i consider strangling her for no particular reason
>even though she was nothing other than nice to me ever
>there's nobody around though
>take a moment to decide against it and fall into the deepest sleep of my life
>the sleep was like i ceased to exist for a period of time, floating in an abyss of black. no dreams, nothing
that one moment when looked at her and thought about killing has been stuck in my mind ever since
don't do a lot of speed guize
>>
>>18588599

Glad you got over it. I still get them every so often but I can easily shut them out now
>>
File: 176478d.jpg (75KB, 1080x873px) Image search: [Google]
176478d.jpg
75KB, 1080x873px
The fact that we may be living in a simulation and that our lives are even more meaningless than we already thought.

Or worse, that we are in a simulation being run by a more advanced race, who themselves are a simulation being run by a more advanced race, and so on. We could be like 500 layers deep in simulation territory right now.

Fuck man
>>
I've always had this thought lingering in the back of my mind of what people are thinking. Like, I'd be in High School during a class or something, and I'd be thinking about people around me.

Adding on to that, I've always wanted to know what it would be like if nobody could think. Not really sure how to describe it other than that, but it just feels extreme creepy when I look on it.
>>
My biggest fear is finding myself sitting at the computer when entering my bedroom after a long day of work/school/sport. I don't know some kind of fear of being shifted into an alternate universe where I would probably have to kill my twin or would be killed by him. I don't know...
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 400x283px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 400x283px
>>18565110
>>
>>18571762
Or a writer.
>>
>>18565110
>weed laced with pcp
This story reeks of so much bullshit
>>
Realmente acho que a vida e dada a você para um simples propósito, se ferrar e ferrar a vida dos outros, o que pode me em pedir de matar uma pessoa agora ? A Lei , eu podia extermina um bairro inteiro agora , irei fazer isso no dia 22/04/2017 em algum lugar a taxa de mortos sera incontável
>>
>>18565110
Gold. Screecapped.
>>
>>18565110

That's not how bath salts or pcp work you liar
>>
>>18592494
>>18592515
Maybe Anon had that conversation with his friends while he was sober and lied about the drugs so he had something to put the blame on.
>>
>>18565306
You wouldn't have pain in two places at once since the nerves in your body wouldn't be connected to your brain.
>>
when my sister was a baby i just stood in front of her and thought how easy it would be to kill her, like just blocking her nostrils till she died and then i proceeded to "practice" and i put my fingers in her nostrils for a moment and then i just left the room, she is fine today and i love her btw
>>
>>18572795
I think you might be a sociopath. They're usually really good at pretending they care but in reality they literally can't give a shit about anyone.
>>
>>18565058
Damn, none of you have scary thoughts. I guess that leads into my biggest fear but it's not exactly "creepy".

I'm afraid of losing all compassion and emotion. I'm slowly becoming an asshole. People used to think I was a really nice person but then I stopped caring about others. When people come literally crying to me about something like someone's death, I feel awkward because I pretend to care. I don't get scared about anything anymore. I only get afraid when something might happen to me. I feel like I only care about myself. I wasn't always like this and I keep trying to force myself to care like I used to but I can't. I can cry but only when it's something about me. My biggest fear is not being able to cry at a loved one's funeral.
>>
Skinwalker or skinwalker/esque creatures lurking in the shadows of my area or home. The thought of a prowling demon eats at me
>>
>>18567214
Psychfag here. These thoughts are actually super normal and can be used as a marker for a healthy brain and psyche
>>
File: fingers_zps25965f0a.jpg (22KB, 548x371px) Image search: [Google]
fingers_zps25965f0a.jpg
22KB, 548x371px
Waking up to find some tall, big-eyed humanoid standing in the corner of my room. Salad Fingers-esque shit. I love SF though.
>>
>>18587652
I know the feel.
>>
>>18594270
Yeah, he is efectively retarded
>>
I don't feel like I'm being stalked, or having my mind read, but constantly feels like I'm being judged. Feels like my every action and thought is being judged by others. Not paranoia, but have felt this way since I was little.

Religious, so maybe I think everyone in heaven is constantly watching my life like a tv show and judging my every moment.

Might be the manifistation of the guilt I don't feel. I've done things that I'm not proud of and would not want anyone I know to know about me (I mean who hasn't), but I don't feel guilty. (Talking like molestation here my dudes) But I don't feel guilt about it. Maybe instead I feel like I'm constantly being judged.

I've got nothing
>>
>>18573834
because you know eventually all the Finns will die out and you will have to interact with foreigners :^)
>>
>>18598098
Man, you wrote out the exact sensation, or feelings that I go through on a daily basis, until the end there.
After reading that though, all I can say is that I hope it gets worse.
And I hope it develops into paranoia that's so terrible and awful that you can't interact with other humans anymore.
And your perception of the situation warps into some exaggerated judge/jury type fantasy where you feel them condemning you fully for everything you have ever done, whether it's molesting someone or just saying something stupid/cringy once 6 years ago.
And then I hope you kill yourself, alone, living a painful existance suffocated by guilt, and too afraid of others to reach outfor help.
>>
>>18598098
^Me
>>18598564
Really not as bad as you think my dude. Referring to shit that I pulled when I was a toddler, have been very hormonal since I was a child. Never did anything crazy, just a little risky frisky again when I was a kid. I barely remember it happening. Could be false memory and I honestly wouldn't be the wiser.

Anyway, I'm intrigued about what you have to say about the sensations, or feelings that we go through on a daily basis. Is there a name for the sensation that we feel?
>>
I always think there's something going to come after me when I leave a dark room.
Entering is never a problem, even without light, but just that short moment between turning the light out and closing the door freaks me out
>>
File: 1471316541570.jpg (344KB, 1227x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1471316541570.jpg
344KB, 1227x1500px
I dread time with a passion. Every now and then I get the realization that time is passing inevitably and inexorably, faster and faster by my perception as I get older.

That feeling of watching the clock advancing non stop.

The realization that, no matter what I do, I am somehow already in my deathbed, for time is such a futile currency.
>>
>>18597002
Not understanding how dying nerves work. You're effectively a faggot.
>>
File: 1472505167294.gif (161KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472505167294.gif
161KB, 500x500px
perceptual disorder finally taking over and cutting the cord of sorts
>>
>>18565058
Coming to a permanent personality change/mental disorder after a snap from trauma
>>
I think opening a door and something unholy veing behind it waiting for ne is pretty creepy desu.
>>
>>18572762
I feel ya. I used to live on the first floor of an apartment building and this kind of thing just tormented me in the evenings.

Now my family has a house, and my room is on the second floor. Fear: gone.
>>
Being old and feeble. I'm fiercely independent and very active.
Also, urbanization encroaching on nature.
>>
>>18579013
Not trying to be mean, but honestly -

If this is how you think about people, you deserve to be alone.
>>
>>18583087
FUCKING KEK, ANON
holy shit im dying
>>
>>18586579
The Egg.
Awesome story!
>>
>>18568771
>Being abducted or intruded upon I the middle of the night
Same, HOLY SHIT I'm terrified of that. I mean I'm fat enough for some one to have a hard time to abduct me, but there's nothing stopping them from stabbing the shit out of me while I'm sound asleep
>>
That strange feeling that nothing is real. Sometimes the thought that everything I see through my eyes is false and there would be some kind of concrete feeling proving this was reality if it really was creeps in. In those moments it's hard to accept that I really look like the image in the mirror.

More realistically I've never lost my fear of the dark. It can be fun defying it by moving around dark rooms but it I spend too much time in the dark my imagination starts to surround me with all the creatures and figures I find frightening. In the daylight I like to imagine it's actually a supernatural sense picking up spiritual beings that we can't see.
>>
These days the creepiest thing is /pol/.
It's not the asshole stuff, or the hatespeech, we've always had that stuff, it's the lies.
It's what you can see happening with these lies.
Politician tells a flat-out obvious lie.
His sniveling toadies all fall over themselves to spin it.
Reporters report the lie as a "misspeak" in the nicest non-partisan way possible.
and then more and more these days...
a sort of crazed look is appearing in people's eyes when, after they know this thing to be a lie, they repeat the lie as if it was the truth, as though it was confirmed as true and not previously revealed to be a "misspeak".
Usually it's those talking heads on TV, the propaganda pushers, who are doing this deliberately, but the scary thing is when the news reporters start repeating those lies, the ones they've already debunked, with those crazed looks in their own eyes.
It's like there's a contagious insanity where people are forgetting what's real and what isn't.
This is how Kafka prequels begin.
>>
Ever since I got fatter, I've had this weird feeling that my stomach is going to split open and my guts would go everywhere of I was ever in a car crash or something equally physically traumatic.
Ever since I saw Shaun of the Dead I had a weird aversion to my belly button being touched, whether it's someone I'm intimate with like a girlfriend or my nephews and nieces wanting to poke me in the belly button as part of a game.
I feel like it's going to split open and I'll start shitting out of it.
Also, I can't have curtains open at night because I'm scared there'll be someone out there watching me, just outside of my field of view from the light.
I also have a weird memory surrounding a dying light bulb if anyone wants to hear it? It's a very vague memory, but very odd.
>>
>saying something's name will make it real
>accidentally stumbling into a one-time freak occurrence that fucks up everything i know and love.
>finding something so horrific as to be mind-breaking
>space
>the fucking infinate vastness of space and the void.
>there's some huge-ass primordial monster waiting at the bottom of the sea. just waiting for people to get deep enough to discover it.
>>
>>18600195
Not that anon but the only faggot I see who doesn't understand how nerves work is you.
>>
>>18565306

At least I know my ancestors would be smiling upon me Imperial; can you say the same?
>>
>>18565058
Every time I'm in very crowded places,especially the subway,I always get that thought there could be a terrorist attack any minute.Bus/car bombs are even scarier,but I doubt ISIS do IRA tier attacks
>>
>>18565058
I intend on doing porn so watching through a window you shall, observing my cock getting smashed to bits, whilst you pretend it's you. Awesome.
>>
>>18601219
Cont.
I sometimes have thoughts of plane crashes,serial killers,cults in the woods and after seeing "Cloverfield" I have thoughts of a giant monster attacking the big city I live in.
>>
>>18569462
I've thought of that too. Just talking to my mum and punching her out of nowhere
>>
>>18570060
I'm afraid of waking up one day and realize I'm stuck in the same day as before and I'm forever trapped in time.
>>
>>18570296
This is how my uncle died, some horses panicked and trampled him to death, just after a corner. It's a pretty reasonable fear. It kept the cowboy alive .
>>
>>18565058
The idea that when your eyes are closed, the things beyond human understanding start moving.
>>
Ever sit in a room and think about how possible it would be to kill everyone in it? Or what would happen if you DID kill someone?

Not out of malevolence but out of like- sheer curiosity? I think it's normal to some extent, but I guess it just matters how much time you spend thinking about it.
>>
I'm afraid of things being inside my body without my knowledge. Parasites, alien spawn, demons, diseases---

the idea that someone/thing is using my body like an apartment complex and not paying the rent makes me ill.
>>
>>18588079
Honestly feel way more unsafe around a bunch of country red neck (probably) meth heads.
>>
>>18565058
I'm really paranoid, I keep getting the feeling that something is behind me watching me about to touch me right before I turn around.
>>
>>18572593
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: x tan by co.png (87KB, 600x888px) Image search: [Google]
x tan by co.png
87KB, 600x888px
>>18569462
Anon I think you might have schizophrenia

>>18572795
Anon, I think you might have been born with a psychopathic/sociopathic brain.

>lots of paranoid anons over being watched at all times and similar thoughts

I honestly fear the users of the /x/ board, even more that some of them aren't even social outcasts and could be anywhere or anybody.
>>
>>18584125
did you save it?
if so please post it
>>
>>18592228
Cara.

Não faz esse tipo de post.
That post is very eerie to someone that is brazilian and can understand what it says.
>>
File: hole.jpg (43KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
hole.jpg
43KB, 280x210px
>>18601098
>finding something so horrific as to be mind-breaking
This kind of thought makes me fear water reflections, water refractions, light in water in general and fractals. It just really scares me when I see something visually weird moving in my vision.

I think this fear came when I first realized the existence of my eye "floaters".
>>
>>18601102
There is evidence that neurotransmitters flood the synapses to then get processed in the spinal cord and brainstem, not only in the brain. I'm not saying we definitely "feel" that pain--and if we did it would be more akin to reflex action such as flinching from heat--but it's a creepy thought I have.

But fuck you cunt, carry on with your shitposting.
>>
>>18565110

Fucking junkies.
>>
>>18572755
I feel you, sometimes I have a really hard time swimming in rivers and especially lakes because I feel like a big fish might swallow me whole or something
>>
Moments of detachment when you become aware of your ability to do harm, and you just have this urge to do some awful destructive or cruel thing. The realization of how fragile the human psyche can be, that the frontal lobe could just shit it's self one day and you could act on one of these moments.

Imagining how easy it would be for someone with murderous intent to simply crash through a window, or even through the thin walls themselves with a simple ax or sledge hammer. We lock our doors and pretend it makes us secure, but if someone really single mindedly wanted to simply kill you, that lock on that door would be meaningless against madness.

Every day we have no choice but to trust in the tenuous sanity, good nature, or apathy of our fellow man, that we be allowed to live another day.
>>
>>18601054
Go for it
>>
>>18601054
Ok
>>18604972
I have a vague memory of my light bulb slowly fizzling out in my room and it creating a very dim light, I tried to walk to the door and get out but the doorknob wouldn't turn, and it felt like I was walking through sludge. Although I couldn't see anything, I felt a presence all around the room.
This episode broke when someone opened my bedroom door to tell me dinner was ready, the light returned to normal and I felt fine.
The next time I went to switch on the light, it blew and needed replacing.
I've never told anyone this experience, and I always get an uneasy feeling when lights start to flicker, almost as if my ears block up and I can't move while it's happening.
>>
File: 1455945346871.jpg (763KB, 1161x2064px) Image search: [Google]
1455945346871.jpg
763KB, 1161x2064px
>>18586579
Imagine your partner looking into your eyes as you orgasm and feel very vulnerable, tiny movements telling about a life felt by a pregnant woman, a pat on the head from a loving mother, a breath of air after a long jog in the heat of summer evening giving you the most precious feeling. Being alive. Imagine the joy of seeing another lifeforms prosper, an ant working on something on a strong tree, a rain dropping down on a warm soil your feet are burried in as you stand in awe to admire the horizon.

Eternity captured in a moment.
>>
>>18588589
You could call the cops anonymously at any time, or even just an ambulance. Were you afraid to be somehow connected to the case or just in a shock?

I am genuinely interested in what caused you to just sit and watch and then sit for another 10 fucking minutes when the dude was lying on the ground.
>>
>>18580920
God damn this is the worst one in the whole thread.
>>
>>18565058
Being left alone in a void with no outside stimulation. Just my own mind. I suppose I might eventually go insane, and start hallucinating my own reality, but how do I know I'm not doing that right now? How do you know you're not just hallucinating your own reality right now, and in reality, you are just some lonely consciousness, floating around with nothing, no sound, no sight, no smell, no hearing, no feeling. Nothing but yourself. Nothing but your own thoughts to mark the passing of time. Nothing but yourself to keep you company. Nothing but your own, limited memories to keep you company, as what could be centuries, or could be seconds, passes by.
>>
>>18565058
That one's always got to me, along with tapping on windows
>>
>>18586579
That would mean that literally everyone in this thread. Is a samefag.
>>
>>18605857
That's a new one
>>
>>18565441
I had both fears and the face thing actually happened to me a lot while I was fucked on drugs.
>>
Sometimes when I'm near a sudden drop with no barriers I have this deep down urge to jump. It scares the shit out of me. The higher the more I feel I need to back away from the edge in case I instinctively jump to my death like a lemming.
>>
Shadow people.

Civil unrest.

Overpopulation.
>>
>>18606687
a lot of people feel this, seems to me like an instinct to stay away from cliffs and places you could fall to your death

>call of the void
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 300x224px
>>18565058
The fact that Casey kasem is dead.
>>
>>18606790
why
>>
>>18586579
You'd also experience every human pleasure possible to experience.
>>
There is no need to fear anything.
>>
the thought that the people around me are empty husks. I think about how the passage of time can appear to change when you're having a good time, or are miserable. I imagine that everyone's consciousness is moving through time at different speeds. The thought that everyone's consciousness is either farther into the future or back in the past relative to my own creeps me out. Sometimes when I'm talking to someone I can't help but imagine that they are an empty shell. They can react to what I say, but there isn't somebody there to experience it because they are days or even years behind me, or inversely they are ahead of me and to them the moment is a distant memory.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 250x204px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 250x204px
>>18609441
That's not how it works mate. If you're having a good time, your perception of time is reported and processed on your subconcious, if you are bored or depressed or whatever, the passing of time is reported to your conciousness, thus, you "feel" the passing of time versus ignoring it, time is always there, how concious you are about it is the explanation.
Let me put it simple: when you are aware of time (stressed, bored, sad), you perceive the passing of time as slow and tedious. When you're happy, busy but not stressed, etc. you don't feel the pass of time at all.
>>
>>18565058
some one reading my thoughts through a device that has text.
Life after death
Being targetd by gang talking , men in black or others for research and to be killed
Being subliminally mind controlled for suicide
>>
>>18601130
PRAAAAISE TAAAALOS

Ultimately I feel like there's someone in my bedroom who sneaks in after I leave for 1-2 minutes to go pee, when I come back, I always turn the light back on and make sure no one is hiding behind the bed...Just in case. You people are really paranoid, like you should definitely see a doctor for this shit.
>>
>>18568991
It's from the Movie "Mama".
>>
>>18609441
spooky thought anon, thanks
>>
The thought of getting kidnapped by a stranger and being tortured, knowing that you'll die at the hands of your captor without there being anything you can do about it.

Think about how hopeless, powerless, sad, and afraid you would feel in your humiliating final days, or on your final day. Your family, your friends, nor your SO would have a clue to your whereabouts, and by the time they might catch on that you've been taken by someone, it could be too late.

You are being tortured and very possibly violently raped by this complete and total stranger while everyone else that you know goes about their lives, completely unaware that you're undergoing the worst suffering of your life.

While you're getting mercilessly stabbed to death in some creep's cold, dank basement, your SO or other family member(s) think that you're on your way to work, or that you're getting groceries, ect. The list goes on.

This has already happened to so many people, and thinking about what they went through at the hands of so many serial killers is one of the darkest things I can imagine.
>>
>>18568771
>the idea of an infinite amount of parallel universes and every time I get in a close call or near death experience I know I just got horribly maimed or killed in an alternate time line.
This has been happening to me lately, but about dying in a really stupid way and/or harming my family and dog after fucking up simple everyday stuff.
>>
File: 1463694401319.jpg (90KB, 1261x943px) Image search: [Google]
1463694401319.jpg
90KB, 1261x943px
>>18565152
are you me?
>>
>>18569832
RIGHT
>>
>>18609791
my autistic brother got spooked from that a while back
>>
File: lunette-sunset.jpg (698KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
lunette-sunset.jpg
698KB, 900x600px
>>18565058
after lake mungo, i got creepy thoughts for a a day or two about the dread of seeing my death before it happened and having no way to prevent it...and knowing i couldn't fulfill everything I wanted to do before I died and mend any problems I might have had with people..
>>
When I was a kid, I used to have this fear that sprouted from seeing a deer's skull. I had nightmares about this skull, and during the day, I would be thinking about what would happen if I wanted something to happen? Like, if I were to say, "Skull, appear in front of me," and it happened. I don't know why, but it creeps me the hell out.
>>
I'm massively scared of death.

No religion could convince me so far and I'm utterly terrified of everything just ending, black, void.

I have no idea how all these people console themselves in the face of death. I can't comprehend how it was before I was created, because all I know is being me. When I die I will me no more, so I can perceive anything, there will be no time, no nothing. I don't know, I just can't comprehend it, I can wrap my head arround it except that I just scares me so much.
>>
File: 1481604730048.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1481604730048.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18565058

1. imagining being a fly on the wall of an alien spacecraft that's watching Earth or just traveling from one place to another. Just seeing the aliens or whatever they are hunched over their controls and looking at readings and information.
I know this idea implies a lot of things when it comes to alien life, the form they take, and the tech they use, but it scares me nonetheless.

2. seeing a real ufo or alien

3. getting abducted by aliens. not the process of their analysis on me, but the last few seconds you would remember before it happens.
I imagine being out for a run at 3am, and within like 2 seconds I've already been pulled like 100 feet up into the air and see the ground's features quickly shrinking before I can no longer remember anything.

4. Being chased by a predatory animal in the wilderness. That awful feeling when you realize it might as well be fucking 10,000BC concerning the situation you find yourself in.

5. Thinking about what could be going on in distant parts of the universe at the very moment i'm typing this sentence. There could be interstellar wars between other species that have already met each other and formed alliances and shit.

6. death
>>
>>18600158
dude, i feel you
i really do
i can already imagine myself being on my deathbed
i can imagine how it will feel when i realize that in the next couple of minutes i will lose consciousness for the rest of eternity
uggh fuck, got a pit in my stomach just typing that
>>
>>18569155
That's commonly known as pregnancy.
>>
>>18565441

For a while I had this fear that underneath the street or pavement there is not dirt but vast spaces.

The face thing: I've had this happen with two different girls (several years apart). We were kissing and I looked and it seemed as if she had very very large teeth. The other time with the other girl her face was completely distorted. My heart rate went off the charts both times. Never used any drugs.
>>
>>18571385
It's called solipsism.
>>
>>18580920
You should watch a movie called Waking Life

It might just change yours forever
>>
>>18601816
Are you jewish by chance?
>>
>>18567214
I have this too but as a pedestrian walking near heavy traffic
>>
>>18570060
Thanks for reminding me of my salvia trip where i thought i was stuck in a 5 second time loop forever
Imagine a panoramic view of your friends all hysterically laughing at you that replays for eternity
>>
>>18580947
I've also always thought of this since that scene in Saw I where the guy drops the key and it falls through the drain
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.