[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky Kazakhstan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 10

File: tmp_5425-99_big-1124545124.jpg (48KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5425-99_big-1124545124.jpg
48KB, 600x400px
Not much to say, really.
I'll just go direct to the links.

>http://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-astana-khazakhstan/

>http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2013/07/huge-devil-pentagram-in-kazakhstan-on-google-maps-video-2453450.html

On a side note, Kazakhstan is featured on Battlefield 2 Modern Combat, part of a video game series known for being a VR Training tool for the military.

Thoughts? Opinions?
>>
File: kokkol_serpent.jpg (103KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
kokkol_serpent.jpg
103KB, 504x504px
In 1975, geographer Anatoly Pechersky and his son Volodya – intrigued by the tales of Lake Kök-köl’s colossal serpent (which are known in some circles as Aidakhar or “hug snake”) – decided to spend their vacation searching for the beast. While most would consider this a fool’s errand, Pechersky and his son were in luck when they spied a churning on the surface of the lake approximately 25-feet away from them.

http://www.cryptopia.us/site/2010/04/kok-kol-monster-kazakhstan/
>>
File: tmp_5425-98_big284038855.jpg (47KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5425-98_big284038855.jpg
47KB, 600x400px
>Astana is the first capital being built in the 21st century and it perfectly represents where the world is headed. It is truly one man’s vision: Nursultan Nazarbayev, the president of Kazakhstan (yes Borat’s country, I know). Backed by billions of petrodollars, the city is being built from scratch in a remote and deserted area of the Asian steppes. The result is astonishing: a futuristic occult capital, embracing the New World Order while celebrating the most ancient religion known to man: Sun Worship. The city is still a huge construction site, but the buildings that are already completed already sum up Nazarbayev’s occult vision.
>>
>>18564558
When they say sun worship, wich cult are they refering to?
>>
>>18564563
I have no idea dude. I found about the city while lurking the web a while back and last night a conversation made me remember about it. Googled it and found the links provided. Not very specific info, but they do show obvious symbolism.
I was kinda hoping someone here had some more intel on it.
>>
>>18564558
The runes on that pic look familiar.
>>
>>18564563
The cult of sun worship....

How do I get somebody to bankroll my occult architecture?
>>
Probably full of spoopy Soviet shit.

Probably going to get reabsorbed by Russia over the next few decades.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (12KB, 320x180px)
mqdefault.jpg
12KB, 320x180px
I found a creepy conspiracy video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rSJsEdUb8E
>>
File: satana_pyramid.jpg (86KB, 1498x1125px)
satana_pyramid.jpg
86KB, 1498x1125px
I kind of see why they think, that it is an Illuminaty project.
>>
File: image-01[1].jpg (12KB, 350x263px)
image-01[1].jpg
12KB, 350x263px
>>18564301
>On a side note, Kazakhstan is featured on Battlefield 2 Modern Combat, part of a video game series known for being a VR Training tool for the military.

Wait. What?
>>
>Astana (/əsˈtɑːnə/,[7] US /æsˈtɑːnə/;[8] Kazakh: Acтaнa [astaˈna], Russian: Acтaнa) is the capital of Kazakhstan. It is located on the Ishim River in the north portion of Kazakhstan, within the Akmola Region, though administrated separately from the region as a city with special status. The 2014 census reported a population of 835,153 within the city limits, making it the second largest city in Kazakhstan.

>2014 census
If they had almost a million people in the city by 2014, we can assume it had to be built at least 10 to 20 years ago.

>How many of you knew about this?
>Dat Symbolen
>>
File: IMG_1423.jpg (126KB, 1094x776px)
IMG_1423.jpg
126KB, 1094x776px
+52° 28′ 47.14″, +62° 11′ 8.38″

The question is why did they make the pentagram?
>>
Dude, its like. Not even hiding anymore..
>>
>Incoming airdrop

>http://www.thebohemianblog.com/2012/12/dark-tourism-illuminati-capital.html

Completely overt
>>
File: totalrecallf1.jpg (24KB, 800x453px)
totalrecallf1.jpg
24KB, 800x453px
>>18564301
Not what I thought it was.
>>
>One very good question which ought to be asked at this point, is why would a secret ruling elite put so much time and money into designing a capital city which reveals their purposes in such a spectacularly un-secretive way?

>“Externalisation of the Hierarchy” was the title of a 1957 book by British writer and theosophist Alice A. Bailey; put very simply, the ‘externalisation’ is the process by which the masses are gently prepared for the future, as those controlling the world from behind the scenes gradually make themselves known through increasingly explicit signs
>>
>>18565357
this
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.