[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/. I come here with one question Why would a one world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: world.jpg (733KB, 2058x1262px) Image search: [Google]
world.jpg
733KB, 2058x1262px
Hello /x/. I come here with one question

Why would a one world government be a bad thing?

Surely:
>world peace
>no need war war because we're all on the same side anyway
>with no war and no military spending, we could focus on space travel
>send explorers deep into space
>allocate res courses to scientific advancement
>no more "Albanians"

It would be heaven on earth.
>>
>>18564287
Found the nwo shill
We like our flawed and evil system the way it is, thank you.
>>
That's not how totalitarism has ever worked in the past.

Not even once.
>>
>>18564296
>coming to /x/
>to shill the NWO

why would anyone even bother?
>>
>>18564287
Whose world government?

Communist, Islamic, Nazi?

It has to be liberal in the proper sense of the term; economic and social liberalism enshrined in the constitution.

In other words, the USA has to form the world government. There is simply no better alternative in the world that also has the means to achieve it.

And in all things remember, the means are an end unto themselves.

The Way.
>>
there would be war since certain groups would try to dominate the rest. are you idiot?
>>
>>18564287
i feel you anon
>>
>>18564287
How does having a single govt lead to peace? Can you name a single govt that doesn't have strife and violence within its sovereign region?

Have you ever heard of a civil war?

But aside from tearing down your fantasy, the problem with large govt is lack of focus on local issues. The more global the rule, the more global the rulings. And rules that make sense in a place like Siberia would be fuckin ridiculous in Cuba.
>>
>>18564322
Sadly this.

Which is why the meme war is so important.

Only way to avoid bloodshed.
>>
>>18564319
It will never be 100% left wing or right winged you idiot
>>
>>18564287
>64287▶>>18564296 >>18564319 >>18564331 >>18564351
>Hello /x/. I come here with one question
It's because we've never seen an authentic functioning one, and also cause people are scared shitless of change and would rather live in a familiar shithole than face the prospect of something new. People will say it can't be done, but that's a lie. Where there's a will there's a way. People who lived before planes said it was impossible to fly. Also, /x/ is full of people too scared to go outside, too scared to function. What do you expect.
>>
what religion will everyone follow? wouldnt there still be wars on religion?
>>
I think we would have to suffer a massive like 75-80% human lose on the earth before humans EVER even think about joining into a single government and even then it would be almost impossible to get Rich old white guys to work together for the sake of everyone else.
>>
>>18564287
It's boring af
>>
>>18565466
>It's because we've never seen an authentic functioning one
Exactly. Despite numerous attempts in history - it has NEVER worked.
>>
>>18564287
Because it will be governed by one man. If a president with the power of a nation has high chance of bing corrupt how much more the presidents of the presidents.
>>
>>18566225
>numerous attempts in history

Name a one world government from the past
>>
>>18566257
I said attempts. None have succeeded because IT DOESN'T WORK.

Rome
3rd Reich
UN
League of nations
USSR
Alexander
British Empire

All attempted to unite the world as they knew under one system of law. All have failed.
>>
>>18566257
every single empire in history tried to pull something like that and crumbled.
The problem is not only if it will work, but also how to achieve a global goverment in the first place.
Numerous economic and political blocs are decaying and soon will collapse or get smaller. There's a reason why nations exist in the first place.
>>
>>18566253

>implying it wouldn't be operated by a counsel

Do you know what are the UN and other like minded groups an archetypes for..?
>>
>>18566271

Only because the populous aren't willing to accept the idea of sacrifice. Do you think that the alternative reality of struggle is going to be a better world than the NWO? Serious question. I agree that no one wants to see the bloodshed of the transition to the new world and that's why everyone is apprehensive but if there was another way would you consider the premise of the new world?
>>
They are dead people.
>>
Ok shill i think that i would have to teach you how to make sense. first of all economically a one world goverment wouldnt make sense and it would only benefit soros and his friends. the blacks in afrrica etc are a liability and they will weigh a huge burden to people of the most developed countries like we would pay more taxes etc, see east germany west germany but with larger implications. afterwards its against the human nature to coexist with other people from other nations. also the president of this world would be like an orwellian dictator like god omnipotent etc and of course the world is too huge for a government to govern so it would probably have the modern countries with have today but autonomous so there cant be no world country. also there are different needs and cultures . people in arabia have learned to be under dictators or authoritarian you cant expect people from somalia to be democratic it needs a huge help from the world. and last but not least just because there is a country doesnt mean there will not be wars, moron!
>>
>>18564287
The foundation of all societies is similarity. Bringing people together by making them have more in common with each other than they do apart. Furthermore, diversity is an unstable foundation that undermines anything entrusted upon it. Tolerance and apathy are inadequate glue to unite the world, and although it would be obvious to an impartial soul, our current world order is emotionally and personally invested in a false premise.

I'm very confident in the year 3000 we'll see world government, but only after this attempt at world government fails. Future intelligent people will be focused on enhancing similarities, while our failed intelligent people are trying to increase diversity.
>>
File: arab TV `1.jpg (48KB, 900x635px)
arab TV `1.jpg
48KB, 900x635px
>>18564287
>>no more "Albanians"
>>
>>18564287
For the same reason the World Village thing is not working and everyone everywhere is experimenting a New arise of nationalism. We still dont have an identity as race. That Will only change with the appearance of an outsider entity.
>>
>>18564287
Read Apocalypse in bible.
>>
>>18564319
>In other words, the USA has to form the world government.
LMFAO, United States of Apeshit fail to sell that concept to the world since the 50's.
>>
>>18566758
>trump-gif-graphicurry-1.gif

really makes you think
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.