[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

File: 1440043351590.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1440043351590.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
I think, I just had a sexual intercourse with a ghost, My tongue will move on it's own while I could feel my dick grinding onto something, It doesn't feel great at all being force to do this, It just started an hour ago, please help me. I'm absolutely dead serious, although I can't prove it, but shit is getting out of hand, It would forcefully open my mouth wide and stick out my tongue will my tongue will move on it's on as if it's liking something. Please help, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>18563748
I posted here a while ago, saying that I woke up screaming, and got biten by something, some anon said I was just having a sleep thing, but now I could totally feel it on my entire body, moving my jaws and caressing my back, it feels weird, at first I liked it, but now it's fuck up, I feel fucking dirty.
>>
>>18563756
lately starting about a week, ago I started feeling being watched and being felt up, specially around my dick, now this is very aggressive, my mouth is being forcefully even now as I type this, even if I close my mouth my tongue is moving on it's own, and just counter this by not moving the tip of my tongue, but I could feel the side of my tongue, oh my just, it's on my dick again. fucking hell, help me jesus christ, I'm absolutely serious, this is no were a joke, I would go as far as to put out a timestamp if needed.
>>
It's 4 am in the morning now, and it's still trying to open my mouth, I could feel at the top of my head, it's a cold feeling like a sudden chill, it's fucking creepy. fucking hell, I'm seeing things at the corner of vision, holy fucking hell, holy fucking shit.
>>
Help me /x/, I don't want to get branded as crazy and sent into a hospital, but this is getting ridiculous, I told it to fuck off, but it responded by strongly fucking moving my jaws as if a person responding to shake it's head, jesus christ help me. fucking fuck.
>>
go to a priest immediately
>>
>>18563782
I would love to, but it's too early. I don't want to tell and worry family about this, at worst case scenario they'll send me in the hospital, that would totally weird them out.

holy fucking shit, I can totally see it in the corner of my vision. It's pure black like a shadow, but it's eyes are fucking glowing white.
>>
Oh god, my foot is being forcefully moved and stomp it. Is this shit trying to poses me or something? and why sex?
>>
>>18563779
Stop being scared of it for one, that's what it wants. Instead of just telling it to fuck off, let it know that if it doesn't you're gonna make sure it regrets it. Put authority behind the threat.
If you're religious you can get help from a priest, if not you can sage your house and yourself, find a chant to use while doing so and concentrate on that and only that until you feel it's gone for good.
In the meantime, go somewhere with people, or if that's not possible, just try to get away in any way you can.
>>
HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK I JUST DID WHAT YOU TOLD ME, AND MY MOUTH STARTED TALKING ON IT'S OWN THIS IS FUCKING CRAZY FUCKING HELP, IT WAS ALL GIBBERISH AS IF I WAS TALKING THROUGH MY TROUT, HOLY FUCK.
>>
>>18563809
I forgot to say: Instead of being scared, be angry. Livid in fact. It's your house, it doesn't get to come in and do whatever the fuck it wants. It's not gonna be happy with you resisting, so if it gets angry you need to get angrier.
>>
>>18563796
they probably wont send you to a hospital if the priest says it is possible that your scenario is happening
unless your family believes you are the sort of kid almost always interested in sexual intercourse
>>
>>18563822
HOLY FUCK IT'S LAUGHING HOLY FUCKING MY MOUTH JUST LAUGH OWN IT'S OWN IT'S FUCKING SCARY AS SHIT.
>>
>>18563827
HOLY FUCK, I WANT TO GO WAKE SOMEONE AND HELP ME.
>>
>>18563827
seek immediate help and by immediate i mean NOW
>>
>>18563822
Toughen up buddy, the worst it can do is try to scare the ever living crap out of you. If you can't get out you need to bear it. Or would you rather let it have its way with you?
>>
>>18563830
I'M GOING TO WAKE MY GRANDFATHER UP, HE'S A DEVOUT BELIEVER OF CHRIST, ALTHOUGH NOT CHRISTIAN.

>>18563831
>>18563832
OKAY OKAY , WILL.
>>
>>18563835
BE RIGHT BACK.
>>
>>18563835
good luck anon may the ghost leave you alone
>>
Hes gonna be locked up
>>
>>18563843
He's gonna be fine, he just needs to get through the night.
>>
>>18563846
what if he cant sleep because of the ghost sexually assaulting him?
>>
>>18563851
He can always not sleep.
>>
OP are you alive?
>>
>>18563748
hot
>>
>>18563796
>It's pure black like a shadow, but it's eyes are fucking glowing white

That's a shadow person, and considering what it does it's a nasty. Kill it, that's the only way.
>>
>>18563764
idk about you guys but puberty was not like this for me
>>
File: da.jpg (39KB, 1305x315px) Image search: [Google]
da.jpg
39KB, 1305x315px
>>
>>18564966
You're still going through it.
>>
>>18563748
OP have you told the ghost "No means no"?
>>
File: IMG_3829.jpg (47KB, 498x649px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3829.jpg
47KB, 498x649px
>>18563748
>ywn be raped by a qt ghostgirl

>>18563822
actually nevermind, i'm good
>>
>pretending to choke on a dick in public
Sounds like a good way to meet new friends.
>>
What happened OP??
>>
>>18563748
Does Bustin' make you feel good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE
>>
>>18563748
>I think, I just had a sexual intercourse with a ghost, My tongue will move on it's own while I could feel my dick grinding onto something, It doesn't feel great at all being force to do this, It just started an hour ago, please help me. I'm absolutely dead serious, although I can't prove it, but shit is getting out of hand, It would forcefully open my mouth wide and stick out my tongue will my tongue will move on it's on as if it's liking something. Please help, Jesus Christ.
Rping teenager detected. Post proof a video or something, if the ghost os "eaping" you itd be easy to record, post ans make money in the media

Otherwise you are just an RPing faggot.
>>
>>18563748
Sounds hot af OP, lucky bastard you. Hope you're still alive.
>>
>>18566791
I'm not Op but !WoWie! Does astral sex feel nice. It "tickles" a fancy that otherwise would not be felt.

Such a privileged position and Sacred and Rare.
>>
Hi
Here is a method to keep sex spirits away, you will need:
Sea salt
A lemon for each time you do this
And a small plate to put the lemon in

First you cut the lemon so it has 4 parts but you have to make sure the lemon is still a single piece, see pic related http://logok.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Xbox-logo-880x660.png ik its the xbox logo but im serious
Now put the lemon facing up in the plate or pot and sprinkle the sea salt inside it.
Put the plate with the lemon under your bed
The person who taught this to me told me that it has to be replaced every 7 days.
Ive tried this and it works.
>>
>>18563822
>talking through my trout
im dying of laughter here
10/10 best troll
>>
File: Spooky_spr.png (37KB, 380x480px) Image search: [Google]
Spooky_spr.png
37KB, 380x480px
>>18565607
>>
You need to put sage on your dick. Please post results.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I think op is kill
>>
I read this in the greentext thread yesterday and holy fuck I had a wetdream that night, WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>18570076
Welcome to puberty.
>>
>>18568477
>Implying it's a girl ghost
>>
>>18563748

Guys help me! I was reading OP's story and while I was reading a huge, transparent horse dick suddenly appeared beside my face! What shall I do?!

It just doesn't stop pressing it against my cheeks! Oh no!
>>
My experience with ghost rape was much more chill. I was half asleep and my futon started vibrating. I was laying on my stomach and began pressing my hips into the futon until I came. Weird thing is I woke almost immediately after, and there was no puddle of cum, but there still was some in my dick.
>>
>>18563748
>Ghostpuncher.jpg
>>
File: 3jPjRUS.png (594KB, 1913x3492px) Image search: [Google]
3jPjRUS.png
594KB, 1913x3492px
>>18571108
This.
>>
>>18563748
I remember there being a guy on Gamefaqs like a decade ago who swore up and down that a ghost would fuck him in the ass if he slept on his stomach. I've heard similar stories since, and I'm starting to wonder if this is some kind of psychological disorder.
>>
>>18563822
try eating popcorn?
>>
>>18563748
Holy shit anon the same thing happened to me with no explanation and shit left me scared as fucked
What the fuck
>>
>>18563748
Relax, it's probably just early onset schizophrenia - your fine.

Unless it was a tia, it might be that - in which case, you're screwed, every night, by a rapey ghost.
>>
Speaking of fucking ghosts, I want to fuck one, help pls
>>
is op dead?
>>
Maybe the ghost got op and is using op's body as puppet. Shiet, that's messed up.
>>
>>18575978
meh. This board is ok but the OP wasn't even trying. I mean come on you can do better if you're gonna do this kind of story
>>
>>18563748
Could be a tulpa...?
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 229x220px
>>18563836
Sounds all well and good
>>18563843
ah fuck.
>>
>>18577306
essh naht a tulpa.
>>
this thread had me laughing like no other. particularly the anon saying to see a priest immediately like what can a priest do lmao seriously tho sometime i get wett dream then feel guilty like i was raped
>>
>>18563823
Can confirm.

My uncle had a ghost making the wheel fall off of his lawnmower all the time. One time, he flipped shit and it never happened again.
>>
Fake and gay
>>
>>18570332
Well, it isn't going to suck itself.
>>
>>18563748
It's called aneurism
>>
>>18563835
> A DEVOUT BELIEVER OF CHRIST
>ALTHOUGH NOT CHRISTIAN
Pick one.
>>
>>18566555
OP this man rolled trips, are you really just going to ignore him?
>>
>>18563748
Enjoy the fuck faggot.
>>
I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH A GHOST REEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHY ARE GHOSTS HAVING SEX WITH THIS UNGRATEFUL ASSHOLE AND NOT ME
>>
>>18571122
This is one of the best green texts I have ever read.
>>
>>18578400
Same and checked
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.