/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cathy O'Brien

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: mark-and-cathy-and-moon_sma.jpg (34KB, 494x283px) Image search: [Google]
mark-and-cathy-and-moon_sma.jpg
34KB, 494x283px
Well /x? Is Cathy O'Brien a genuine whistleblower? Or is she just a fraud?

And WTF is up with this young girl "Sheila" who has been living with her and her husband (ex CIA) Mark Phillips since she was 19? Then we find out she got her tubes tied when she was 23? Very fucking weird!
>>
>got her tubes tied
I'll admit, 23 is a little young to get your tubes tied, because not everybody makes up their mind that young. but some people do actually know very early on that they don't want kids. at most I'd call that unusual. not "very weird." just my 2 cents.
>>
>>18562580
She is an impressionable and vulnerable young girl. Plus she's very attractive. I suspect Mark Phillips is using his knowledge of mind control from his time in the CIA to control both Cathy and the girl. I just have a gut feeling this is what is happening.
>>
after watching this I'm not sure what to think anymore:

https://youtu.be/CIUy2DtxmnA
>>
>>18562616
You say that just because shes not sucking your dick.
>>
>>18562765
dude watch this video>>18562734 and tell me what you think please
>>
>>18562616
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYH___veoJo
>>
>>18562734
This sounds like various levels of mental illness running into each other on random points. Someone should be writing this down in screenplay form...
>>
bomp
>>
File: Bohemian Grove 1919 Ceremony.jpg (220KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Bohemian Grove 1919 Ceremony.jpg
220KB, 1536x1024px
I think she is legit. Read the book and listened to her speak.

Gels with everything else I know about what really is going on...
>>
Is there nobody in this thread with the opinion that Cathy is full of shit and that Mark is just her new handler? At this point I feel like it can be either way.
>>
>>18562734
I respect that you linked a video possibly detailing their folly, but

>glp

Based on intelligence gathered about and from that site, I'll have to decline further interest in that.
>>
>>18565352

Well then she's not exactly full of shit, but most of what she claims is unsubstantiated (for good reason). It wouldn't surprise me if she were a type of dangle used to entice the curious into revealing themselves and the devilish into attempting to find their own CIA slaves. You can't really fix those types of psychological breaks.
>>
>>18564742
>photo date 1909
>filename says it's 1919

hmmm
>>
>>18565409
You're right, I shouldn't have said she is "full of shit" because there is no doubt she was indeed a victim of project MONARCH. My beef is actually with Mark.
>>
>>18562580
Yeah but what the fuck is up with that face that was carved into her pussy that shit was weird.
As well as the way her pussy looks like it's been torn and prolapsed.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.