[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reoccuring Nightmares

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: theylooklikethis.png (402KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
theylooklikethis.png
402KB, 1280x1024px
I'm not sure if it's paranormal but I think there's a possibility, so I'll ask here. The past few weeks I've been having very vivid nightmares/night terrors with a central theme of being on a flat plane surrounded by fog. In my dreams I'm usually hurt in some way, usually broken bones, and I'll see one of two figures. One is a head with facial features that are hard to focus on and a very greasy beard/hair on a floating black mass. The other is a floating eyes, hair and teeth without any actual head.
I think the figure will almost always talk to me about something very specific, even if it doesn't mean anything to me. Is there any paranormal explanation for these dreams (keeping in mind I've been having them every night for the past ~3 weeks). The picture is my best attempt at trying to recreate the two figures, but I am not an artist.
Does this mean anything?
>>
It means spray some holy water in ur room/house where u sleep.
Hang a cross too
>>
Shits fucked up anon!
U live alone?
>>
Anon are u kill?
>>
>>18562827
this and hang some garlic over your bed too. maybe place a fresh egg or two under your bed. grocery store eggs are fine as long as they're raw and not spoiled. after a couple days, throw them away whole (unbroken) and replace them with new ones if needed.

say some prayers before you go to sleep too. ask jesus or whatever version of god you grew up with to protect you. just in case, also request in your prayer that if the beings talking to you are on god's side and trying to tell you something important, that they need to be clearer and try to be less fucking creepy.

this should help whether it's some entity trying to contact you or whether it's your own unconscious. but whatever it is, something is definitely trying to communicate with you. could be a spirit, could be your own mind. so you should try to find out what it's trying to say. but be safe. if you get any sense of malevolence from these figures, do not try to talk to them.
>>
>>18562221
I have nightmares about the reddit mascot, too, anon. It's okay, I understand.
>>
Is that a picture of someone jerking off and reddit watching?
>>
>www.quran411.com/ayatul-kursi.php

Recite this
>>
>>18562932
don't that claims you as a muslim
>>
>>18562932
How is the war going?
>>
>>18562937
Yes
>>
>>18562932
So an actual angel will protect you from demons while you sleep
>>
>>18562947
well i mean if that's what you want go ahead

i mostly just said that as like a "hold up wait, think about that before you do it" but if you want to become a muslim, go ahead
>>
>>18563068
Muslim since birth m8
>>
OP here, sorry, I've been trying to avoid sleeping for obvious reasons and fell asleep pretty soon after posting this. I appreciate all the advice.

>>18562831
Yes, I do.

>>18562827
>>18562870
I have a crucifix in my kitchen, but I will hang it above my bed from now on. I will look into holy water and garlic, as well as prayers before sleeping. Thank you.

>>18562932
I am not Muslim, but I will look into this if I need to, thank you.
>>
Okay, I've been to a Church to have some water consecrated and I also bought some garlic and fresh eggs. I'll consider getting a second cross to hang in my house since I only have a crucifix. I appreciate the help and will report back after sleeping for any changes. Thank you.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.