[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked up dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-096Drowzee.png (49KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-096Drowzee.png
49KB, 250x250px
Posted in /b/ but might be more your thing:

Any of you faggots interpret dreams or know where I can find information on it? Keep having a recurring dream and it's starting to get on my wick now
>wake up in bed with a feeling I'm not alone
>can't move but then something lifts me up (still paralysed)
>try to call out but can't
>usually I get put down again and that's when I wake up
>tonight was different though, the force lifted me up and spun me around a couple times
>managed to force myself to move a little, I was in my room but was slightly different
>noticed a guy standing near the side of my bed was sort of facing away from me and was dark so couldn't make out a lot of detail but had an elongated bottom jaw
>tried to lash out at him but couldn't move, he noticed as I tried with all my might to hit or kick him
>tried to scream but couldn't at first
>finally manged to let out some retarded noises but each time I did he turned around and motioned me to shhh
>dreamt I woke up in my bed
>some kid like creature was staring at me
>woke up as I swung a punch at it
This happened about 10 minutes ago, my hearts still pounding
Pic unrelated, also fucked up dream thread
>>
Bruh, this shit is called sleep paralysis, many of us have it, for me is a recurring problem too, you should try to stress down a little, or else you could end up getting this nightmare-like situation
>>
>>18561989
Okay, so does this count too? (I'm not OP) A few weeks ago I had a dream where I was hiding on the floor of the backseat of a car, terrified that whoever was in the front seat would hear me.

Then I woke up, kinda, and I was just positive that there was someone sitting in the chair at my desk, turned away from me, but I couldn't seem to move. Now, even though I was scared to death in the dream about the car, I really just felt confused about the guy in my chair, and the fact that I couldn't move. And after some amount of time, I have no idea how long, I realized that no, there wasn't anyone in my chair, that's dumb, and I could start to move again. So even though I wasn't really scared in the 'laying in bed and can't move' bit, is that still the same phenomenon?
>>
I've got a lot of fucked up dreams.

>Be in my old car, driving down a neighborhood road
>All the houses are really nice, upper middle class
>Deacheveled and boarded up, abandoned for miles
>Pass one intersection with a stop sign and a roadsigns above it that was always too blurry to read
>Keep driving
>Reach intersection again
>All the while a feeling of dread over me as if I'm being followed by something I can't see
>Stuck in this loop through the same intersection over and over for hours
>Never any turns, just this one intersection
>Always wake up with my clutch leg aching after this particular dream.

I have a lot of "infinitely driving past the same landmark forever" dreams. Never figured out what they mean.

Any ideas?
>>
Long story ahead

(Sorry for my really bad english and my first attempt to tell it to people )

(Note that all this shit used to happen after i woke up from a nightmare, so it's kind like a second one right after),

When i was something like 9-10 years old, i was timeng the same nightmare again and again where i would wake up in my mezzanine and i wanted to go drink or take a piss but everytime, the second i got just my foot on the floor, i'd imeddiatly feel'd a breeze from a breath and right after i used to flip my shit and ended getting punch by something/somebody.

An other issue was me waking up, walking to the doorway (wich was long and opened directly to the living room where my mom used to watch tv late), so when i'd seen the light of the room i used to feel better right after waking up and i always wanted to go to the living room to see my mom and tell her i just made a nightmare, but everytime i reached the mid of the doorway, i was walking but not moving and i felt a pressence coming out from my room behind me, i looked at my back and seen a sort of tall man who was walking slowly toward me so i started running but i still wasn't able to move and usually ended up getting a punch like in the previous one.

One night when i started to feel those nightmare coming i said to myself "enough of this shit" so this time when i knew "he" was here i said something like "you need to stop" or just "stop it" and he showed up, we ended up talking about why he was doing this, and at the end he said "goodbye" and leave forever, i never made this nightmare again.

So was it like a lucid nightmare or some stuff, again sorry for my horendous english, i hope it will be readable, if you have question i will answer.
>>
>>18563005
Yeah that sounds like sleep paralysis. You're lucky it wasnt too spooky
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.