[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happenings in Antarctica

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: 1485105464485.jpg (45KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
1485105464485.jpg
45KB, 620x349px
Please read the following with an open, but critical, mind:

Former President Obama (possibly), Buzz Aldrin, John Kerry, and other notable people have been visiting Antarctica recently.
http://www.inquisitr.com/3837247/john-kerry-visited-antarctica-to-see-nazi-ufo-bases-conspiracy-theorists-claim-video/

They aren't telling us why, for some reason, maybe due to a mass-panic in some highly religious regions?

As Antarctica melts away from global warming we are seeing more and more strange things poking out of the ice and snow.

There's a program called Google Earth that shows you satellite views of the planet (it's pretty amazing) you can download here: https://www.google.com/earth/download/ge/agree.html

Please feel free to go to these locations in Google Earth:
-66.273354, 100.984661
74°38'18.53" S 164°31'48.53" E
.. which seem to show circular discs starting to poke out of the ice.

.. some say that these cave entrances are strange, but they could be natural:
66°33'12.33"S, 99°50'20.37"E
66°36'12.69"S, 99°43'12.44"E

A strange thing happened in 1947, Rear Admiral Richard Evelyn Byrd, Jr., USN took a navy fleet consisting of 4,700 men, 13 ships, and 33 aircraft to the Antarctic for "scientific research", though that seems like a lot of units for research. I wish to note that there was a claim that right before the Nazis fell, they sent roughly 100 submarines to the Antarctic with some of their best scientists, loads of equipment, ships, and more. Rear Admiral Byrd's trip was cut short, after being attacked by "saucer-shaped" craft which came out of the water and attacked their ships.

Here's an English-sub-titled Russian documentary about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SospT9Var3w&feature=youtu.be&t=8 [Embed]

We, the average human populace, are about to have some revelations that will spark from Antarctica, but why are our leaders seemingly nervous about it?

I'm making this post to see if anyone has any additional information, hypothesis, and so on.
>>
Those are people who shouldnt be suprising to visit antarctica your just paranoid
>>
>>18561521
Sometimes you are right.

Sometimes you are just shilling, this is one of those times.
>>
>pol and caveman ghosts are front page
>actually wierd shit isn't

wew laddy
>>
>>18561510
If you look around the area of that first location, you'll see what I assume are holes or some shit with similar ridges, that one just being more obscured.
is nothing
>>
I have a really wierd friend that was in the military,
He says there are ancient ruins in antartica.
He says there is a pyramid there that to this day still emits Energien. And that that Pyramiden has the entrance to the fire pit at the center of das Planet
>>
They've found a shadow biosphere and they don't want the world to know about XNA
>>
Can somebody send pics of the locations. My old phone sucks at google earth.
>>
File: 36.jpg (53KB, 960x546px) Image search: [Google]
36.jpg
53KB, 960x546px
Antarctic Pyramid.
>>
File: Untitled.png (338KB, 944x511px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
338KB, 944x511px
>>18561510
Here's the latest satellite imagery of 66°33'12.33"S, 99°50'20.37"E

the first satellite images from these openings are from 1999, but you can't see shit, but in 2006 they put the clearest satellite images of these openings or whatever on Google Earth and people discovered it.

"job well done" DigitalGlobe and Google
>>
File: 1484904765335.png (305KB, 1200x709px) Image search: [Google]
1484904765335.png
305KB, 1200x709px
>>18561510
>global warming
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 599x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 599x445px
>>18561510
>There's a program called Google Earth that shows you satellite views of the planet (it's pretty amazing) you can download here: https://www.google.com/earth/download/ge/agree.html

wow
>>
>>18562761
Yeah, that was a little cringy when I read it too...Geez dude, are you like 75?
>>
>>18562834
>>18562761
hey you fucking niggers that doesn't mean something weird isn't going on with Antarctica so what if he is 75 maybe he's just worried about his buddies who died fighting the Nazis there

you fucking niggers
>>
>>18562413
boy i'm glad you posted that infographic now the ice is coming back
>>
>>18561522
10/10 response

The disinfo on this board is incredible
>>
You know, Lovecraft dreamed a lot of it correct with his short story "at the mountain of madness"

Theres a reason nazi germany went there.
Theres a giant city structure beneath it with a lot of holes which lead to a tunnelsystem through the ice.
Only reachable by submarine.
Supposedly the nazis built a base there after negotiating with the ones already there.
Neu Schwabenland.
>>
>>18561510
>there was a claim that right before the Nazis fell, they sent roughly 100 submarines to the Antarctic
I don't know about 100 subs, but by official accounts the Nazis were building in Antarctica years before the war. Two U-boats (U-859 and U-864) were also carrying large shipments of mercury when they were sunk, presumably destined for New Swabia.

Make of that what you will.
>>
>>18563036
Theres documents that tell of at least 20+submarine that landed in argentinia only days after germanys capitulation. They got supplys and went on just a day later, never to be seen again.
Supposedly Mengele was in one of those submarine but left because he wanted to stay in latin america and be a doctor.
(google village of twins)
>>
>>18562761
exactly this isn't a recipe website who the fuck is too stupid and old not to know it
>>
>>18563176
>you now realize that younger people are so blinkered that they don't know any internet shit outside of social media
Young is the new old.
>>
>>18563033
That was a good episode. I'm glad CtC is getting back to its roots as a fringe science/paranormal show.
>>
File: 1st Impact.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1st Impact.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>18561510
>>
File: sweet_shinji_and_hella_asuka_0.jpg (135KB, 788x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sweet_shinji_and_hella_asuka_0.jpg
135KB, 788x1024px
>>18563784
>1st impact
Come on, anon.
>>
>>18561510
>>18561510
66°32'29.54"S 99°50'52.96"E
what is this?
>>
>>18564051
yeah i forgot it's the second one, but for us it would be the first
>>
>>18561510

Buzz Aldrin is a liar and ex con-artist for nasa
Satellites do no exist (they are high altitude balloons)
Earth is not a planet, a planet is literally a wandering star.
Global warming is a hoax, Antarctica is not melting.
there is no nazi alium base in Antarctica and anywhere else.

this thread is infowar tier.
>>
>>18561521
Explain common reasons why these people would visit Antartica anon?
>>
>>18564115
>66°32'29.54"S 99°50'52.96"E
OwO What's this?!
>>
>>18562413
is code word for POPULATION CONTROL

Prop-agenda.
>>
>>18563033
Not to mentiom, this has already been put into the open, for many at the movies to openly see.

Aliens v Predators.

The militia at antarctica slide down these very long tunnels into some sort of base.
Aliens are found.
Ancient symbols and signs are shown.
>>
File: 1frh9z.jpg (126KB, 888x500px) Image search: [Google]
1frh9z.jpg
126KB, 888x500px
Something there is happening that is causing a lot of interest by the Elite...

What though?
>>
>>18561521
John Kerry of all people probably had bigger things he could have been doing on election day
>>
>>18563040
Kek, Im from the province were those submaries landed, apparently some nazis stayed here. I know stories about that, hidden houses, some old nazi fucks living in the area ,even my nanny had som SS insignia from her grandad, my dad took some pics back then.
>>
>>18563036
mercury is what fueled the anti-gravity bell that the Nazis built
>>
>>18564271
>a planet is a wandering star

What did he mean by this?
>>
I know it's probably nothing but there's one poster on /pol/ who once every few months posts dozens and dozens of articles about various potential threats like isis claiming to have smuggled WDMs into Europe, missing Soviet nuclear material etc and he always includes stuff about looking towards Antarctica for salvation.

Sometimes he posts a layout of some sort of research base down there and says it is a sanctuary.

He has been doing it for longer than the recent 4chan interest in Antarctica.
>>
Crowd fund /x/ trip to Antarctica
>>
>>18562413
>Randy Mann

KEK
>>
What is that story about Russians finding an octopus in one of Antarctica's underground lakes? The story was that it killed several scientists. Bullshit obviously, but was the story entirely fabricated by clickbait merchants or is some of it true and it was massively exaggerated for clicks?

Those lakes and what we might find are a great training mission for Europa.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.