[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

chakra awakening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

What is your opinion on opening chakras? Should it even be done?
Should one meditate? How? Are crystals helpful?
(once, in a state of anxiety, i think i was depressed actually, i felt a strong need to hold my orange calcite, i felt better afterwards)

What is the proper way: Should we solve problems in order to open our chakras or should we try to open them first so that problems dissappear?
>>
>>18561495

It depends on the person, as with most things. What may be true for another, may not be true for I, or you. Many find the path of meditation and mindfulness to be conducive towards attuning the energy points. Explore; Find what feels right to you, and do it.
>>
>They didn't even cut the stone properly...

Damn hippies.
>>
>>18561495
>What is your opinion on opening chakras? Should it even be done?
I do a meditation for it that helps open them and I always feel great afterwards.

>Should one meditate? How?
If one wants to. How I do it is by laying down, making my brain shut up (I guess you'd call that a meditative state) and then I imagine a ball of light passing through my chakras one by one, clearing up anything on its wake. I stay on each one until it feels nice and cleared up.

>Are crystals helpful?
Yes. I have a clear quartz shard that I never take off, it's good for this kind of meditation. Also, since crystals already work for you, you should incorporate them as much as possible. Herbs work really well with me so I use them for pretty much everything.

>Should we solve problems in order to open our chakras or should we try to open them first so that problems dissappear?
Problems don't disappear. Having your chakras be open only helps with dealing with your problems, though solving problems will help keep them open.
>>
>>18561518
like that's the point
>>
>>18561524
you've got my attention man/woman.
herbs? what do you mean herbs? like for chakras?

i have a couple of crystals with me most of the time. i need to get a full set, one for each chakra, but as you probably know, that doesn't happen at once. if i dont ''feel'' the crystal, i don't keep it on me.

thanks for the description of meditation, i'll definitely try it. i just feel i need to do something about my root chakra, for the last couple of years i became really bad at realizing my ideas, also i've been feeling like i've been uprooted. gotta change that.

thanks again
>>
>>18563163
>herbs? what do you mean herbs? like for chakras?
Well, for everything really. Same as crystals can be used for everything.
Damiana is good for chakras, but I tend to prefer mugwort (tho it's not for everyday use, and it can give you a very light high). But what I meant was to utilise what works for you. I personally have a harder time with crystals so I work mostly with herbs.

I'm glad I could be of help.
>>
>>18563313
Ah, you mean smoking herbs? I dont have any experience there... I smoke MJ from time to time but i really dont see how that could be helpful with all the confusion it causes...
I'll just stick to crystals

I remembered one thing though, i read about exercises that help with the flow of energy in different chakras. Unfortunately i clearly remember only doing squats or squatting in general for root chakra. I dont know about the others.
>>
>>18563374
>Ah, you mean smoking herbs?
Nope, although you both damiana and mugwort are smokeable if I'm not mistaken. I make infusions out of them, mostly.

I don't think I've ever come across exercises for the different chakras, I'm sorry. Though here's a book about energy work if you're interested:
https://mega.nz/#!O99lnCJJ!sHNGJzUg314yeeQkkTmN7onn5HoB4XVFAql6sJSj-PQ
I haven't read the whole thing yet, as there are a lot of exercises, so I'm taking it step by step, but it's quite interesting.
>>
>>18563402
oh man i think this is the most useful interaction i've ever had on 4chan.
you're great:) thanks
>>
>>18561495
What an ugly ass ring
Looking at it would end up blocking my heart and third eye chakra
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.