[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ fags have been deleting threads that criticize them on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 2342342.jpg (961KB, 1024x912px) Image search: [Google]
2342342.jpg
961KB, 1024x912px
/pol/ fags have been deleting threads that criticize them on /sci/.

mostly likely this thread will get censored by /pol/

i'm trying to create a study tupla.
>>
File: Santa-Claus-converts-to-Islam.jpg (101KB, 700x405px) Image search: [Google]
Santa-Claus-converts-to-Islam.jpg
101KB, 700x405px
>>18561449
Saint Gemma, Patron Saint of Students.

>Catholics have beat you to it.
>It being everything.
>>
>>18561455
i have a hard time staying focused and motivated and i think a tulpa would help. i would just have the tulpa learn for me.
>>
>Nazis love censorship

you don't say
>>
File: Saint_Gemma_Galgani_100.jpg (70KB, 434x688px) Image search: [Google]
Saint_Gemma_Galgani_100.jpg
70KB, 434x688px
>>18561455
>Saint Gemma, Patron Saint of Students.
maybe i should start praying to this Saint.
>>
>>18561461
they criticize anyone who is slightly different.
>>
File: MEME-MAGIC-BLACKED.gif (486KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
MEME-MAGIC-BLACKED.gif
486KB, 300x300px
>>18561449
>/pol/ fags have been deleting threads that criticize them on /sci/.
... how do they do this? Did they annex /sci/ with their meme magic? Or did they seize power by becoming mods?
>>
>>18561496
I think it is a slow annex by talking about their IQ all the time and acting like a brainlet.

/pol/ is about as antiscience as you can get, even more so than /x/. their great leader in going to censor scientific papers. /sci/ lost their shit over that.
>>
>>18561463

Maybe you are Saint Gemma; or, if it is the case that Gemma is transcendant in Heaven, and therefore beyond our timespace, she is always existing parallel to us, and, being good, she may help in your endeavours if you ask.

>I'm only returning to Catholicism, I really don't have a strong bearing on Saintology.
>Recent events have led me to believe that the Catholic saint business is legit.
>>
>>18561513
>their great leader in going to censor scientific papers.

?
>>
>>18561513
so, what im missing is this: what mechanism are they using to delete threads?
>>
>>18561526
Trump just ordered an entire freeze on all research grants going through the EPA. That that effects thousands of professors and grad students at university. There's also a hiring freeze. He's ordered a media blackout on the subject. He's likely to do it with other scientific institutions as well.

There was a news story a few weeks back that nobody noticed over all the other noise. But researches with any kind of government grant were rushing to upload all of their data to private servers, because fears were Trump would order its destruction.

This is some burning of the Library of Alexandria shit.
>>
>>18561530
Spam reports, hit the autoban function. Don't know if that's still in play, haven't heard of its use in years.
>>
>>18561530
they just have to report a thread for rule breaking even though no rules have been broken.

the OP could get banned too for 24 hours.
>>
>>18561536
Gotcha.
>>
>>18561533
You sure this isn't a classic, "I'm afraid for my job let's shittalk the orange men to see what happens?"

Cause if it's slightly real, it's kind of serious, I knew that he didn't liked global warming, and the scientific community hate his guts big time.
>>
File: 015837-CJT.jpg (2MB, 2621x3000px) Image search: [Google]
015837-CJT.jpg
2MB, 2621x3000px
>>18561519
Each of the Saints lives are like an alchemical script.
Essentially, each Saint walked the path.

The scripts are archetypal fractal semantically connected memeplexes.

You might actually be living one of the Saints lives.

You can look at their life, and get a sneak peak at your future.

That observation is only fuel to the transforming fire.

Wakey Wakey!

The magic that works, that's been iterated and replicated countless times.

Philosopher's Stone.

And guess who's looking at you from the other side of the palantir?

Jesus.

He's only the Dark Lord because people keep covering him up.

>I am a Clown, a Fool, aware that I am not aware.
>You should be aware of this.
>>
>>18561540
Yup.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2017/01/23/trump-administration-tells-epa-to-freeze-all-grants-contracts/?utm_term=.5cf8378a57fc
>>
>>18561449
Just do what I did back in the day:
>study
>ask myself questions or do problems
>if I did it right, masturbate furiously
>if not, study more and repeat

It worked.
>>
>>18561546
that sounds like a control sequence in a for loop.
>>
>>18561545
>scientists, state and local officials, universities and Native American tribes that often benefit from the grants.

Sounds consistent, they are not going to remove all funding just make sure who gets the benefit.

This can't turn in any other thing than criticism.
>>
>>18561540
That's because the scientific community is a shill.
Wait until you see what he is going to replace your manufactured science with.
100 years ago there was greater technology in use than we currently use, not as refined but far more advanced, and companies such as Westinghouse couldn't profit on these, so all evidence of them was classified and hidden in national archives.(was only in development stages, but it had been proven to work).
Next decade we have flying cars, and the people will know we've had the tech to cheaply repair our atmosphere and the global warming scare to jack up the price of fossil fuels will be dispelled, don't get me wrong, we are fuckin up the atmosphere, but as I said we have the technology to fix it cheaply.
We can create ozone, we can create nitrogen based fertilizers through the same method, and we can take carbon out of the atmosphere with the same method.
High frequency high potential current is the key.
>>
>>18561533
>EPA prevents Billions of dollars of business so nobody destroys an obsolete breed of owls nest.

HOW DARE HE LIMIT THEM!
>>
>>18561640
>>18561618
Trump it's not unlocking the source of higher knowledge.

He's taking funds from the enviromental protection agency, that's nothing like in the Simpsons movie, like you two seem to think it is.
>>
File: GU1zhhJ.jpg (61KB, 550x781px) Image search: [Google]
GU1zhhJ.jpg
61KB, 550x781px
>>18561449

Sorry brother but pol is /x/'s natural ally.
They love occult nazi thule shit same as we do.

Also, they memed an ebola tulpa and killed thousands, and they summoned the old god kek.

They're pretty /x/ man, we need to welcome them.
>>
>>18561646
You seem to know little about the environmental impact of our current technology, you make the technology environmentally friendly and you don't need thing like EPA.

I never said anything about unlocking anything, only that he is going to release knowledge that all of your past presidents have had, that have kept chumps like you donating to dead end causes and intern draining money out of the economy and infecting it into the pockets of those who run such organisations.
Technology to save the environment isn't even locked aya in archives, your precious EPA chooses not to utilize it, because it com's at little to no cost, then how could they function as a bussines without revenue.
You blinded by false causes my friend
>>
>>18561449
Not sure if RPer or just retarded
>>
>>18561688
I watched my share of anti-global warming cartoons, and I blamed the sun for it too.

But everytime you defund an agency you leave a hole that can't be filled.

Think of the joke the NASA has become, just for not being the front runner science institution, and I remind you that the EPA exists cause the NASA run out of funds, they did that research before the EPA took it over.
>>
>>18561658
>/pol/ and /x/ are not natural allies.

>you can't just meme a tulpa. you have to work really hard on creating a tulpa.

>being hateful towards other people that are different than you sounds like a bully.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.