[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to "Channeling Energy" and other perception bending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: SPCSL_BMNM_CNDCN.jpg (162KB, 1021x782px) Image search: [Google]
SPCSL_BMNM_CNDCN.jpg
162KB, 1021x782px
You can train yourself to manipulate and bend your perception to astonishing degrees. This is what many mystical experiences are. Tulpas are a rather extreme example as well. They're all psychological phenomenon.

For example qi/chakras/kuwadili is tricking your mind to experience hallucinatory sensations. It's awesome because it feels like you'd expect magic to work / DBZ shit (using it as an example because DBZ shit is inspired by meditative methods and everyone has seen that cartoon.)

Hopefully the following will help someone to replicate "channeling energy." Take a pencil and point it at the middle of your forehead just above your brow, moving the point close to the skin without touching. Now concentrate on the pencil and imagine what it would feel like if the point were to touch, the key is to have the powerful expectation of sensation. It's no different from imagining a smell and pseudo-smelling it in your imagination, or your mouth watering if you imagine yourself biting into a lemon. What you're trying to do is to enhance that pseudo-perception into actual physical perception. The result should be a slight tingle in your forehead. If the pencil doesn't work try using a knife which will really create the expectation of intense sensation. If this doesn't work try pressing lightly on your forehead and moving your fingers away. If this doesn't work experiment with mirrors to see your own forehead, or have someone else hold the pencil/knife so it isn't under your control.

Once you can create the tingling, close your eyes and concentrate on the sensation, you should find that this amplifies it. Eventually you can create the sensation just by imagining it and expecting the sensation directly instead of needing a prop. Once you get to this point try practicing 10-20 minutes at a time to train it further. You can also try moving the sensation around, or feeling it on the top of your head.
>>
You can also create tingling in your fingertips. Lay down, place your upper arms upright with your fingertips touching in the position in the picture, with your arms balanced to place as little pressure on your fingertips as possible. Concentrate on the sensation of your fingertips touching while remembering the forehead tingling, trying to imagine feeling that sensation in your fingertips. Experiment until this works.

After you've learned this, you can learn to create it whenever. Also, if you move your fingertips apart extremely slowly, not actually moving them apart but just moving your muscles as if about to do so, you can trick your mind into thinking your hands are moving apart when they are not. This is the principle behind OBE's, only with your entire body, making it feel as if you are levitating outside of it.

To help with inducing OBE's, you can learn to induce the sensation of movement and acceleration. Lie down on your back and visualize yourself lying on a board in space - don't visualize this in front of you but around your body from a first-person perspective. Imagine the board tilting and zooming downwards and imagine the feeling of this around you. With luck you'll feel as if your body is moving. Trying this before bed can help because the borderlands between sleep and wakefulness naturally allow your perception to be blurred, and cannabis can help as well. With practice you can make it feel as if you are on a roller coaster.

I can't give exact details, but with all this knowledge you can begin to learn to "push" yourself upwards while laying down and feel as if you are levitating.
>>
"Channeling energy" is very useful for meditation as it gives you something to concentrate on, creating a feedback loop where concentration is tied to the strength of the sensation. From practice you should feel yourself enter a "trance state" which is sort of like deep relaxation but with crisp awareness. In deep states you'll begin to see visual hallucinations with your eyes closed, usually geometric patterns and moving colors. By focusing on these you can strengthen the "visions" so they become more intense, which also deepens the trance state. The end game is being able to "astral travel," which is entering a lucid dream state while maintaining awareness all the way. Many see Gods or spirits because that's what they expect, similar to how a dream changes based on your expectations.

Combining this with the abundant tutorials about tulpas can help you create and manifest them. There's a whole host of other things you can do, but I hope this is a decent enough intro.
>>
File: 1472867489025.png (544KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
1472867489025.png
544KB, 1024x962px
>>
>>18561062
Work out and shout "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" a lot.
>>
>>18561076
Wat?
>>
>>18561062
Not sure if troll, or someone who doesn't understand their body

Your literally learning to activate sodium and potasium gates, creating an excess charge and your nervous system is dumping it at the point of least resistance, which happens to be where your concentration is because you've already opened the pathways there. Its not an illusion or hallucination or trick its a biochemical reaction that allows conciseness to apply force to matter
>>
>>18561268
Cool story. Got any proofs that isn't a quack website discussing pine eel glands and the like?
>>
>>18561273
How about take a fucking biology class. Humans produce electrical potential through a system of cells refers to as sodium and potassium gates, don't quote me here but I am pretty sure sodium is the positive and potassium neutral or negative (not to sure could be then other way around) and the imbalance in potential causes a small charge, this is what allows you to move your your body
>>
>>18561289
I'm talking about self-induced sodium/potassium activation being the explanation for "kundalini" or "chi."
>>
can this give me a stand? I want something like killer queen.
>>
>>18561297
I've no source for this, this is my understanding of it, as 1 any work with chi/energy/kundulalini I do produces a a difference in charge across my body, at times of upto 1volt, without any physical simulation, so my body is gaining a charge from somewhere, so it only makes logical sense that it must be from the systems within that are used to create a charge.
Now something most people don't know is the flow of electrons(electricity) produces both and electrostatic and an electromagnetic Field, this is how induction works placing a conductor in range of the fields produced by a flow will intern cause a flow relative to the strength and direction of the said fields.
Now with this knowledge if you can control the flow of electrons in your body, you can intern learn to control the effect on separate systems by learning the the effect fields have on one another.
>>
File: image.png (533KB, 856x695px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
533KB, 856x695px
>>18561332
Benis.
>>
File: 200volts.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
200volts.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>18561332

My hypothesis shows how various phenomenon, not just "channeling energy" have a common explanation and are related, that explanation used to help replicate them. Your hypothesis can't account for things like inducing the sensation of motion or out-of-hands / OBE experiences.

Your explanation is also a mixture of vaguely accurate understanding and pseudoscience you got from some quack website.

You've given no proofs, have been belligerent from the start, and have shown nothing but your own arrogance. I'm done with you, go away. All additional replies from you will be hidden without being read.
>>
>>18561332
>>18561338
IS this demonic?
>>
>>18561351
Right, have fun with your sensations, because I can produce physical results, OBE is a completely different ball game. So using such things to discredit me is pretty ignorant.

I also have not just recycled some uneducated fucks way of thinking, I have had to price this together myself. I do tend to be feather vague yes, but their are few people that can understand all fields of science involved in such an explanation. I could tell you why and how these things work, and why exactly the reactions will be under certain circumstances, but this will help no-one understand further, and will likely hinder a lot of peoples path because I explain it without the 'spiritual' element. Science is an explanation of what not why or how.

Though your to ignorant to even read this so what ever
>>
>>18561376
What do you mean?
>>
>>18561414
Does this excitation of forces attract beings of deceit from other realms?

Perception of subtler energies, though having just read your last post it seems you completely ignore a spiritual side existing
>>
File: 1483063366904.jpg (6KB, 151x284px) Image search: [Google]
1483063366904.jpg
6KB, 151x284px
oh wow look its another make believe magik thread
>>
>>18561444
If you actually read this thread instead of assuming, you'd see that this thread isn't about anything magical, supernatural, or anything related.
>>
>>18561439
I dont ignore it, I only got here on a spiritual path, but if you keep your self, grounded/earthed/centred and true to your heart, malevolent forces have no effect. I've personally never had any experience with such things, though to tell you the truth I am a man of god(the creator not a deity) just not as set out by any religion I follow my heart and my beliefs which is more important than any physical truth because all physical truths are illusions, our universe is not so physical as we perceive it, but people have a hard time believing what they can't touch so I only really offer physical truths that allow people to begin understanding, so they too my follow their heart and their beliefs. Where as OP is trying to say all these things are produced nearly as an illusion and the physical truths are absolute, which is a poisoned mentality to spread.
>>
>>18561457
Then what's it doing on /x/ ?
>>
>>18561404
You are a couple of idiots. Your explanations are not mutually exclusive nor incompatible, yet you managed to argue like two small children.

Fucking Americans... This is why you are going to have a civil war soon.
>>
>>18561062
>>18561065
>>18561072
>>18561297

Thats part of it but not the whole story. For example your brain can create the perception of feeling in your body, when the activity which normally takes place in that part of your body when you feel something is not taking place.
>>
File: unnamed.png (274KB, 333x441px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
274KB, 333x441px
>>18561587
Not American, am Australian, no iminant civil war here, we don't have enough rights to go to war with eachother over.
I never said anon was incorrect, only trying to let him see that it goes beyond pure sensation, and is actually a force capable of producing physical result. This anon has posted this in many threads, and is trying to use it to disprove the existence of physical forces within. And that rustles my Jimmy's.
>>
>>18561332
Could you hook a voltameter up to your arms and post a picture? I have been thinking about stuff like this for a while, seems I can induce a field in my tesla coil, though I haven't measured it. Your ability seems simpler, I have to be half asleep in deep dreaming meditation, so measuring it is quite difficult.
>>
>>18561062
THIRD EYE CHAKRA IS LIKE A CRYSTAL DONT FOCUS ON IT LIKE A RETARD YOUD BLOW IT UP OR SOMETHING seriously dont listen to this retard you can try to create tinglings and shit with focus but dont overdo it to your chakra centers stuff becomes unbalanced the bird of paradise comes only to an open hand
>>
>>18561318
>not wanting to ZA WARUDO
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.