[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Marxism and occultist practice compatible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170124_224750.jpg (21KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170124_224750.jpg
21KB, 600x200px
Are Marxism and occultist practice compatible?
>>
>>18561045
No.

In Marxist systems the State must control all means of production. If it were possible for private citizens to weild power and shape reality, whether through memes and thought forms or directed energy, then the State's monopoloy on the definition of reality, on the narrative of "truth", is challenged.

Therefore you must die for the greater good.
>>
>>18561114
OP here, what is this piece of anticommunist shit, what I'm questioning is if it is compatible with dialectic materialism. I got the idea but don't see if they are compatible or not
>>
File: 1445534935540.jpg (156KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1445534935540.jpg
156KB, 1440x1080px
Outward promotion of secularism doesn't keep kooky practices from happening behind closed doors. Other than that mass murders can't be without their spiritual repercussions, if only on the ones committing them and their victims.
>>
>>18561210
There is no such thing as karma. Only survival of the fittest.
>>
>>18561045

>opiate
>masses

Live in the here and now. No room for fantasy.
>>
File: rusecruse.png (13KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
rusecruse.png
13KB, 400x275px
>>18561206
They're not.

All power comes from God and proceeds to whom is Loved by God.

Bad guys can't use cheat codes.
Good guys can, but they are responsible for it's misuse and abuse.

If you fuck up, just ask Jesus to sort out your mess.

>Something like that.
>>
>>18561242

Marx would probably say occultism is the result of decadence.

Bored well off people that need a little thrill and feeling they have special knowledge about the world. Also excuse for perversion (sex cults).
>>
>>18561045
The last time they tried that 10 million people died.
>>
>>18561239
You can have a belief or not, though the idea that an entire world worth of "workers" can be united behind the ideas of a couple of bookworks is a belief in itself.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.