[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UFO Sightings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (56KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56KB, 1920x1080px
Wonder what experience people have had? Only had one myself but it freaked me out.

>Be me ca. 17 on summer vacation at place in France with family and best friend.
>Our place is in Normandy, pretty far out of the way in the countryside. Houses dotted everywhere but not gathered in any kind of town for a couple of miles.
>Come home from dinner out somewhere, about 11 PM.
>Myself and my friend step outside to have a cigarette before watching a movie.
>See a bright orb of light bobbing in the sky off to the west, with a beam of light coming down from it to the ground, off behind the trees that way.
>Looks to be about two miles away but hard to tell.
>First thought was helicopter but the night is completely silent and still. Can hear frogs humming in the field across the road.
>Me and friend watch for about five minutes. Light continues to bob erratically in a way an aircraft of any kind would not.
>Head inside.
>Check again about an hour later, light is gone.

The creepiest thing was the way it bobbed around, almost like a hovering insect would. That and the silence The light was in the direction of the coast, but between the house and the sea (about four miles) there are no towns. And if it was a helicopter we would have heard it, even if it was at the coast. There's an airfield to the south about five miles away and you can hear the planes in the middle of the day.

Photo not related.
>>
File: NteDR58.jpg (268KB, 1200x897px) Image search: [Google]
NteDR58.jpg
268KB, 1200x897px
Saw a stealth bomber once. Sure looked like a UFO. Soundless. Slow. Black. Triangle. Pretty much just gliding alone. It was oddly surreal. Other planes don't fly at the same pace.

I do think most UFOs are experimental gov or non gov aircraft. And there are so many drone hobby guys testing the limits of what small craft can do. Doesn't explain everything though. Sure doesn't explain abductions.

There is a video on YouTube of a guy attaching a spotlight to a drone. It's amazing how much it looks like a Hollywood style UFO at night. I'll find and post if after work.
>>
>>18560992
Yeah it would make sense. But this was just hovering there for a good long while.
>>
Can you call the airstrip and ask politely if theywere flying anything that time of night?

And then post the results? How long was it floating? White light?
>>
File: 1464195298344.jpg (166KB, 1365x900px) Image search: [Google]
1464195298344.jpg
166KB, 1365x900px
>>18560992
UFO cases come in a huge variety, some are so out there that no humanplane could compare, for example the phoenix lights or the japanese pilot report.

That not counting planes that defy the laws of physics, invisible planes, planes that divide mid air and go in different directions, etc...

When people sees a small aircraft during the day, they don't report it as an UFO, let alone pilots and radar operators.
>>
>>18561011
I took some flying lessons there and can tell you there's no way anything would have been flying out of there at night. It was a small airstrip that was in a family for a few generations and was only open during the day.
>>
>Brother comes over to work on his sound system in his truck one night
>been outside for a few hours drinking beer and talking while he's wiring shit up in his truck
>look up at the sky because it is one of my favorite things to do.
>wtf.jpeg
>there are 7 dully glowing gold orbs moving across the sky in raged formation
>start yelling at brother to fucking look up
>he pokes his head out of his truck looking up at the sky, gets the words, "what is it?" Out of his mouth and starts saying holy shit.
Just want to say that this all happened in the span of 30 seconds or so
>when brother sees them the all form into a flying diamond formation and then to a flying V.
>brother pulls shotgun from his truck and starts asking/yelling at me whether he should shoot or not
>I just kept watching and didn't say anything, they fly out of sight and he lowers his gun

We sat out there for hours that night hoping to see it again. Brother has convinced his self that we saw a group of drones flying by. We live in a town with maybe 3k people in it. So I highly doubt they were drones. Also the way they moved so fluidly into different formations screamed wrong to me. I'm not a skeptic, like I said I spend a lot of nights getting high or drunk and just sit on my deck stargazing. Not the first thing I've seen.
>>
>>18560940
Saw my first ufo recently
Got extremely bright and then vanished. Reappeared, did the same thing then vanished behind clouds
>>
>>18560940
Floating lantern. We got a joker in our town who launches them from time to time, triggering a wave of UFO reports.
>>
File: view.png (639KB, 1048x396px) Image search: [Google]
view.png
639KB, 1048x396px
OP here, just a GM screenshot of the view.

Light was over the ridge in the centre-right of the photo.
>>
>>18561057
We have some cia in our area that regularly releases disinfo. OffSets a lot of actual ufo sightings
>>
>>18561057

I've seen those a lot but it definitely wasn't one of those. This wasn't that orange light that they give off. It was bright like a headlight. And there was a definite beam of light shining from it to the ground (as in, the "cone" started at the orb and grew wider towards the ground).
>>
File: ufo.webm (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
ufo.webm
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>18560940

I've seen one only once
>be on a plane to hawaii
>plane left just as the sun was setting, had nothing to do
>absolutely pitch black outside, clouds obscure the moon most of the way
>not much stuff on phone, so just spend lots of time staring outside and thinking
>nothing happens for 5 hours, get out of clouds
>plane starts to descend and I see a small white stationary light outside
>it starts to move up, hovers for a bit, then goes left and right quickly
>it varies with intensity, as if only one side emits light
>watch it for a bit, it hides behind clouds, scramble to get my phone to record it

I managed to only capture it for two seconds before it rotated and hid behind the clouds again.
I've uploaded the webm, brightness and contrast have been increased. You can clearly see it at 7 seconds in the center.
No one believes me.
>>
>>18561075
As I took that clip the plane was tilted with my side facing the sky, that's why you can see the moon.
This also rules out it was a lighthouse unless it was 8 kilometers high. Also this was like an hour before the plane landed so it was still in the middle of nowhere in the pacific.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.