[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heaven

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: yougioh doggo.jpg (18KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
yougioh doggo.jpg
18KB, 480x319px
What happen to animals when they die? Do they go to heaven? Do they keep reincarnating into something more intelligent every time till they become humans?

Answer my questions /x/
>>
>>18560813
>Do they keep reincarnating into something more intelligent every time till they become humans?

This is the vedic perspective, yes.
>>
>>18560813
1.- No
2.- Yes, it's a long process
>>
>>18560813
Animals never experienced the Fall and are without sin. They get a free pass into heaven. The rest of us have to work for it. (Yes, I said 'work', that includes you too, born-again faggots)
>>
>>18560813
Animals are as intelligent as humans, its only focused to what it is that they do.

Thinking that the ability to create technology somehow makes us superior is arrogant and wrong.
>>
>2017
>not realizing dogs are actually angels
>dogs = faith in humans
>humans = faith in gods

the truth was there all along guys
>>
>>18560915
actually been intending to draw a comic book about my life called "Invaders from outer space: An Space Dog Adventure"
>>
File: 2013343A20.jpg (18KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
2013343A20.jpg
18KB, 500x355px
>>18560935
>An Space Dog
>>
>>18560813
They experience excruciating pain and suffering for eternity.
>>
>>18560944
Seemed more aesthetically or phonetically pleasing to me
Unless you are not criticizing my grammar
>>
>>18560813
>Dog
>Bog
>Bogdanoff

Dogs are actually large Bogdabots and so are not living
>>
>>18560813
All animals have a will.
When its time to go depending on their nature they may skip a few steps in between.
Some like to hang out in the heavenly realms permanently and play with their owners ;-;

Heartwarming really.
>>
>>18560813
Depend on what creed you believe.

Christians believe that they have no souls, so no afterlife
>>
>>18560901
>Thinking that the ability to create technology somehow makes us superior is arrogant and wrong.
Why?
>>
>>18561359
You can be superior without thinking that you are.
>>
>>18560813
Humans are animals
>>
>>18561368
How so?
>>
>>18561359
It's kinda like saying your better because you're a lawyer and not a doctor. There are different ways of winning the game of life and some animals don't need a phone to do it like some humans.
>>
>>18560901

>animals
>intelligent as humans
>they sniff their bums to recognize each others
>they lick their genitals with others around
>they fuck each other without consent

we truly are almost the same
>>
File: sure buddy.jpg (16KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
sure buddy.jpg
16KB, 200x200px
>>18561359
Most animals that humans consider beneath them are superior to us in many ways. We are just different, not better.

>look im cool i can make a stick to break things with
>lmao i dont need that shit lmao i can fucking fly
>look 349834 years of other peoples work let me see things my normal eyes cant
>lmao you cant even imagine the world i experience you blind and deaf ape
>>
File: heck.jpg (8KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
heck.jpg
8KB, 248x249px
>>18561359
If our goal is to reproduce then other living things wouldn't have made it this far with us if they were worse
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.