[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you defeat Satan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 28

File: satan01.jpg (90KB, 890x594px) Image search: [Google]
satan01.jpg
90KB, 890x594px
Is it possible?

In the book of Job, God sets Satan against Job, a righteous man. Everything is taken from Job and then Job is told to curse God. Then Job, after resisting this, is made to repent in dust and ashes after being scorned by God. Job is then restored back to health.

Jesus was tempted by Satan while fasting in the desert. Satan offered Jesus the kingdoms of the world in exchange for Jesus to worship him.
After Jesus rejected Satan, he went around preaching righteousness and then suffered a state execution over a trivial matter.

Does anybody have any experience with doing this kind of thing?
>>
>>18560753
I can relate to that. For some reason i keep trying really hard to do some stuff for things are beyond me but all i get is pain hate and rejection that i don't even understand

I have to end up apologizing for things i don't get and even then whoever i apologize too ends up being angry too

I DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ANYMORE
>>
>>18560781
ITS LIKE MY SANITY IS DRIFTING AWAY
>>
File: 1484015980628.jpg (328KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1484015980628.jpg
328KB, 800x1160px
>>18560753

What was Diagonese looking for with his Lantern?

What's a dia-gnsosis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrPe80sxlm4
>>
>>18560783
I APOLOGIZE ONCE AGAIN

SO THAT THE WHEEL KEEPS TURNING AND THE CYCLE OF ETERNAL TORTURE CONTINUES

BUT FOR WHAT
>>
For the ones in the know.
One above has reached one below.
Contact with the source has been made. Light L
>>
File: ISISmaat.jpg (118KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ISISmaat.jpg
118KB, 1024x768px
>>18560785

What is Gno-isis?
>>
File: YiEl67q.jpg (21KB, 324x245px) Image search: [Google]
YiEl67q.jpg
21KB, 324x245px
>>18560791

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvJGDxVFp5Q
>>
File: 74b.jpg (52KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
74b.jpg
52KB, 680x510px
>>18560753
>How do you defeat Satan
Press RT then X three times.
>>
and of course everything has to be taken out of context so that no matter what it looks like an act of malice and not a simple continuation of a joke and banter

Of COURSE

Everything good is bad

everything bad is bad

everything is bad bad no matter what

But why
>>
>>18560791
Humans adapt to torture.
It's survival of the fittest on divine steroids. Eventually all of mankind unite as one because of all the benefits.
>>
Jesus is going to rise again only to battle against Satan during Armageddon. You must repent and give your soul to Jesus or you will burn in hell for eternity, that is a fact. Amen.
>>
>>18560753
>Jesus suffered state execution over a trivial matter
You forgot the part where He delivered mankind from sin and rose from the dead, at the cross satan was already defeated forever. God allows satan and his host of fallen angels to have limited power on earth now, but all of them will be thrown in the lake of fire. There is no true duality, God has absolute power over satan. So, if you pray to Christ, and believe in Him, they cannot harm you. And if an human does evil against a christian; they can harm the body but not the soul.
>>
The Book of Job is a metaphor for the Dark Night of the Soul.
>>
File: 1483672952227.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
1483672952227.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>>18560817

Make others suffer and enjoy inflicting suffering. They're not you and they never will be. You have no evidence that cruelty is "objectively" wrong. Cut off people's ears and boil them alive like they're chineese dogs. No one is judging you. It's not the "dark side" it's just nature. That's what science says. If they say you're evil or wrong then they're not multicultural or tolerant enough. Tell them to be more tolerant. Then go sacrifice some more people by cutting out their hearts like an Aztec. All Cultures are equal afterall.
>>
>>18560829
sooo Atlantis
>>
>>18560794
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>18560753

Satan is the good guy.

Why would you trust the book written by god himself? And he still genocides and murders everyone.
>>
Either Satan has a form, and therefore a limit, and can thereby be destroyed by something>

Or he does not and is boundless, and therefore is everything and can not be defeated.

Same goes for God btw, either he is eternal and universal and thereby makes all existence meaningless, or he is not universal and therefore not God.
>>
>>18560865
>genociding people who worship demons and practize human sacrifice
If you only knew the evils that some people commit, you would ask God for immediate action.
>>
>>18560753
>Fighting
>An ex-archangel
>The most beautiful one
>Favoured by God
>The morning star
>The light bringer
>The son of the morning
>The leader of the choir

You want to "defeat" THAT?!??!
>>
>>18560923
That's why you ask for help from Jesus
>Favoured by God
not any longer
>>
>>18560923
Revelations state he will be defeated when Christ comes again.

"And there shall meet two great armies. Leading them, the righteous, Jesus Christ. The damned headed by the beast and the false Prophet."
>>
>>18560865
>Why would you trust the book written by god himself? And he still genocides and murders everyone.
Wow, that is true. He is a mass murderer. He killed more people than Hitler did, in fact he killed the whole world when he flooded the earth and killed all humans except for noahs ship. The whole book is filled with lies and fake stories.
>>
>>18560927
The story is supposedly fated to be headed by God. We cannot intervene. To outsmart and temporarily outdo is all I can give you. Although...if you ask chaos magicians....
Well let us just say that multiverse theory is a bitch....

>.>
>>
>>18560942
He killed everyone because only Noah stayed faithful to God and his messages...
>>
File: 1484075331674.jpg (26KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
1484075331674.jpg
26KB, 259x259px
>>18560927

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlwRUzawAXg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yor4TAGRLyY
>>
>>18560948
Because God is evil and doesn't have the capacity to solve a problem without mass murder of innocents. Kill the entire planet? Yeah okay, you worship that monster and delude yourself that it is a good and perfect thing.
>>
>>18560959
Those people in the flood disobeyed his word.
>>
File: 1484628578303.png (290KB, 505x696px) Image search: [Google]
1484628578303.png
290KB, 505x696px
>>18560857

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJpp-Uj3c64
>>
>>18560964
all people are born with sin, he should kill them all as babies then because they are sinners and sinned , like all the millions and billions of babies he killed in that great flood. he killed way more than hitler and all other murderers combined added up. evil evil god who calls himself him good and perfect. more like, evil murderous liar.
>>
>>18560991
In the old testament people believed there was no such thing as original sin. Jesus supposedly brought that to light later on that because we suffer we are paying for that sin already. Killing them was merciful in this light. The viewpoint of a God.
>>
Why isn't God allowed to take a life he gave? It's like spending your own money, or aren't you allowed to do that without people complaining either?
>>
>>18561012
>The viewpoint of an evil God.
Wouldn't an evil God also command others to call him good and perfect even though he clearly is not? Because he is evil and trying to trick the dumb people into obvious lies. He has to trick you to get your soul, he has no other way to get it because he is not all powerful. There are many things that he cannot have, he wants it, but he can never have it. You have to give your soul to evil consentfully and Christianity is build on sending all Christians to hell. Sneaky evil devil that calls himself God and Jesus.
>>
>>18560873
God is everywhere and everything all at once, in the Bible, it describes his chariot and the size of the wheels which some theorize as being as large as planets. He can be as large or as small as he wants. The thrones which worship all four sides of his godly seat in heaven chant : " Holy, Holy, Holy! Our lord who was, who is, and is to be!"

Also, the Bible states he is the alpha and omega. If the universe is still expanding, he is saying he was there at the moment this happened, and will be there the moment it stops expanding and/or existing/imploding.

I've read this material on many different sources over the years, and also research other Christian topics such as demonology (know thy enemy). There is some good information on here occasionally, but most of the time it's shitposts and rare Pepe's
>>
>>18561027
Yes. That is the evilest thing I can think of.
>>
>>18561027
What is your faith? Atheist. Agnostic, Religious?
>>
File: init.jpg (191KB, 1050x862px) Image search: [Google]
init.jpg
191KB, 1050x862px
>>18561038
>>18561027

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Rule

What are the Three Lights of Masonry?
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (91KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
91KB, 403x403px
>>18560873
Merely a shard of him. The morning star is. Like two puppets made by a writer. Jesus and Satan. Brothers for they share the same father. Destined to fight each other. Each with opposing viewpoints. One who believes in humanity and one who believes in nature. The divine over man even when the divine favors man.

>In a perfect world we would have Delta Heavies version of things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebILIKHi9wo
>>
>>18560785
Diogenes.

Retard.
>>
you people need Jesus.
>>
File: fishers of men.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fishers of men.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>18561087

...But you owe me an explanation Diogenes!
Why do you need a lamp!
Because, I'm looking for a man!
But not a man! The one who puts above himself the others!
The Unknown One!
Then Diogenes walked through Athens in broad daylight
carrying a lighted lamp, saying that he was looking for a man!
An Honest Man!"
>>
Now pretend the Devil came to earth and called himself God, he told everyone he was god, he looked like a regular man, but he could perform magic tricks and turn water into wine.
Now because he is the Devil and has super magic powers, he creates a fake son out of thin air, he tells everyone they have to worship his devil son or else they will burn in hell. He kills his son and then brings his son back to life to prove to the people that he is God. He kills his son about 100 more times and keeps bringing him back to life, the people were so moved by the Devils selfless sacrifice, they called the Devil, God, and brainwashed all their children to do the same. The Devil was happy and now earned himself many souls. The Biblical God works in trickery and bold deceit, "trust me have faith" he says while he robs you blind. Then it is too late. You are in hell for all of eternity. With the man you trusted and he stabbed you in the back. Jesus Christ aka Satan.
>>
>>18561103
Interesting proposition. However Jesus merely said to love one another as he loved the people. Hardly devil material.
>>
>>18561103
I'm not sure resurrection of the body is within the devil's capability.
> because he is the Devil and has super magic powers
In the abrahamic traditions the world is not dualistic. God is all-powerful. Will God let the majority of people be deceived and do nothing about it? General consencus is that each person has a choice to follow God. Of course, the paradox between free will of humans and omniscience/omnipotence of God is tricky to resolve. The Catholic faith has not given an definite answer to this question (basically the pope ordered people to stop arguing about it, and said the church would come with official teaching(now waiting for 400 years). Calvinism chooses Gods omniscience and omnipotence over the free will of men, hence the doctrine of double predestination. I believe the Islamic faith also gives emphasis on the omniscience/omnipotence of God, and men has no free will but still absolute responsibilty for their own actions in their view.(though I'm not sure this view is shared between all scholars) Interesting stuff, really.
>>
>>18561122
He'll say anything to get fool the people. They will be convinced they are doing good and obeying Gods will, but they are really just obeying Satans will. He is the trickster. "Hey everyone, you are all going to hell, buuut I'm going to kill my immortal son just so he can take on your sin debt! I am sacrificing so much because I love you! Gimme your souls!" Only reason and logic can defeat him, a trait that foolish people do not have.
>>
God, through Job, shows everyone how nasty Satan really can be. Who is the one who, given the chance, tortured an innocent person? Satan. Who but a person like Job could have taken all that Satan and the Demons could hurl at him and still go back to God? Why did he go back? Because Job knew Earth is the only place where good and evil mix and that, free of evil, he would be free of calamity.

It's again saying to people, look where the real cause of calamity lies - with evil people.

Job knew Earth was a place where good and evil mix. In Heaven evil is completely filtered out. In Hell there is very little good. It's like that for a good reason. The story really is an attempt to put the Earth experience into proper spiritual perspective. It's also a great example of why the d mons were all thrown out of heaven.
>>
I just see the two as an ideal way to be and not be.
>>
I'm a witch hunter from the line of Balch. Satanic shit and all that jazz...I fucking hate it. I spit in its general direction. I've gone toe to toe with a few witches verbally, but none yet have wanted to test just how legit I am. So I really don't know. But I feel like it's beef. It's war 24/7 against satanic pedophiles. I hate your whole being. Your whole life should be put to ash. What to save the children and all. But we can't defeat Satan. Look at this world. It belongs to him. God has said so himself. That is why the nations are run by seculars and the Church of Rome alone stands with Christ. But We will defeat him. In the last days. The coming battle at Ragnarok. That is his appointed time. Until then he prowleth about like a lion seeking whom he may devour. And even now every day we defeat him if we keep our heart from wickedness.
>>
>>18561156
Sorry anon that is just an allegory and you are misinterpreting it. Plus the old testament doesn't count so you can't use it ever.
>>
>>18561156
Although was it not God who took up the bet the Devil proposed? The bet that he could "Make a hater out of a loyal subject"

Job must not have been a very attached man because if I remember the story correctly he had half his family killed by acts of God. Then God gave him back family but not the same ones... so uh... that was bad.
I guess that is why Jesus told Satan later "Thou Shall not Tempt the Lord your God" because God was experimenting?
>>
>>18561179
Ragnarök is Viking....
You mean Judgement Day?
Armageddon?
>>
>>18561236

Christianity and ancient heathenry have intermingled to create The Church of Rome.
>>
>>18561302
The anon here aint wrong, a good chunk of Christianity was formed through pagan and wiccan roots.
>>
>>18561230
Job was experimenting.

His Accuser is his Own. For all of us are given a Satan.

Job played with fire, got burned, then God rectified upon request.

>From what I can remember and interpret from the story.
>>
Jesus was not the Messiah.
>>
>>18561399
However was it not his accuser who came to the Lords temple to challenge the Lord on Job?
>>
>>18561399
No, Job did nothing he was just some random God-loving dude who got cursed because he loved God too much.
>>
>>18561409
Don't have a clue, but this song just started playing on a random playlist I was listening to.

https://youtu.be/KsMFwnxFv1E
>>
>>18561441
So you are dodging my question? Listen the accuser did come to the Lords temple.
He challenged Job because he knew Job was neigh on Angelic. However only the Angles and almighty are perfect. So he HAD to be pushed to breaking point. To the point of asking so that Job could understand WHY his faith was valuable.

Job was a white canvas. He never knew the dark. Only by experiencing the dark can one appreciate the light.
>>
If Christianity is made for people to not be egoistic then why are the people who believe in this so egoistic? The people who believe in this are doing good to get eternal life in Heaven but if some Atheist just does good because he wanted to everyone screams at him that he is an egoist and that he will burn in hell because he doesn't believe in God. Why is it like that?
>>
>>18561452
https://youtu.be/_Gbtm-93oqE

>>18561490
Love God.
Love Yourself.
Love Others.

It's all a bit incestuous.

Selfless narcissism.
>>
>>18561452
Not the anon from before. But why? Like he was already perfect, he loved god and did as he was told so why on Earth would he need a lesson to teach him anything?
Like what could he learn? That God is horrible to those who are faithful because they need duality in their lives when they don't need it.

To give an example, you have a kid getting straight A's and doing good work, so what do you do? Do you:
A. Fail him for no reason so he learns what it's like to fail despite not doing anything wrong.
B. Praise him for doing the right thing despite no one telling him to do it and let him him keep doing good work.
>>
>>18560753
Yeah, smoke 2 joints, put your iron shirt, and chase him out of earth
>>
>>18561506
Why should i love God if even after praying to him and loving him for so long he doesn't speak to me. Basics of conversation. God is therefore an egoist because he wants everything from us and doesn't do anything for us.

According to some replies before if Satan is already defeated why is there still evil and why does God need to fight him again?

What if God is a metaphor for the Universe and Christianity is a poorly organised system to control humans?
>>
File: saintboniface.jpg (250KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
saintboniface.jpg
250KB, 1200x1200px
>>18561551
What if Christianity is a metaphor and God is a poorly organised system to control the Universe.
>>
File: saintjimmy.jpg (112KB, 1168x796px) Image search: [Google]
saintjimmy.jpg
112KB, 1168x796px
>>18561563
What if the Universe is a metaphor and Christianity is a poorly organised system to control God.

https://youtu.be/uAERYfeiYBc
>>
>>18561551
Satan isn't defeated. He just got put into hell because meh, he'll be back during the End Days to fully be destroyed. After that, who knows.
Maybe humanity goes back to the Garden or the world gets reset. We just don't know anon.
>>
File: thorsaintbonifacechristmastree.jpg (181KB, 1514x448px) Image search: [Google]
thorsaintbonifacechristmastree.jpg
181KB, 1514x448px
>>18561577
>>18561551
What if humans are a metaphor and the Universe is a poorly organised system to control Awesomeness, whose Son is Christianity, which is >>18561563
>>
>>18561589
What if some anon is trying to make a meme and failing and this is a metaphor of his failure at life which is a poorly organized system.
>>
File: saint_wahoo.jpg (81KB, 430x582px) Image search: [Google]
saint_wahoo.jpg
81KB, 430x582px
>>18561602
What if it was bait, and you bit, and now your caught in the net?
>>
>>18561623
What if I am the net.
>>
>>18560753
Satan is the worldly. You defeat him by becoming Godly.
>>
>>18561627
Nothing is certain anymore.
Everything is a curtain.
And when you've had enough curtain, even more curtain envelops.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 625x432px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 625x432px
>>18560753
Oh yes absolutely.

I accepted God and my Lord Jesus many months ago, yet recently doubt entered my mind.

This would lead me to question the Holy spirit bestowed upon me so many times before, where in each and every time I knew God was real and alive inside me.

This doubt and thirst for understanding proved unbearable and would pour into my everyday life rendering me neither part of the spiritual world nor ours, I was practically in "hell".

A few days ago I was fed up and saddened I decided to stop believing. To throw God out, I no longer believed in him because I could not understand his ways no matter how hard I tried.

In a matter of minutes he found himself right back imto my chest, repaying me tenfold and once again assuring me of his undying love for me.

This entire endeavour brought new life to my faith and has granted me a method to communicate with God born entierly from my own foolish desire to understand God rather than trusting him.
>>
>>18561642
Satan is Set One, you defeat him by moving on to Set Two, and keep going, for God is Spirit and Spirit is Will and Will is Action.

the quanta of action = h
It's goal = perfection.

Act, and trust and pray that God rectifies your mistakes.
>>
OP here.

Bumping for actual input.

I need an idea that is guaranteed to block Satan from communicating with you and any curses that Satan may have placed upon you.
>>
File: 1483935338601.jpg (177KB, 1024x479px) Image search: [Google]
1483935338601.jpg
177KB, 1024x479px
>>18560794
And so now you shall traverse the low road.

Maybe now I may finally breathe.
>>
File: 1484796579077.jpg (25KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1484796579077.jpg
25KB, 320x320px
>>18561954
achieve moral righteousness beyond your physical and mental wellness

sacrifice beyond pleaure
>>
>>18560753
typical arrogant human. you think its your place to fight lucifer. well the script says otherwise faggot. god doesnt do rewrites. you think your smarter than the almighty? you think you deserve to be the lead ? your a fucking extra and your faggot ass wants a speaking role?!?!?!?

divine mandate prevents you from ever truly harming the light bringer. thats not your job
>>
>>18561954
Times I have encountered him he promises me things, but also requires my assistance to deliver on his promises. For instance he says he can give power and freedom, together we could rule heaven and earth.

I feel drawn to him in a way, I wish for his redemption, maybe through my love he can be saved and restored to gods love and light. When we forgive the one who lead us astray then together we put aside our differences and return to the father asking for pardon. It seems god could forgive all he wants, but it would be meaningless for Satan if the people he hurt weren't able to forgive.

Sometimes I feel like he leads me astray. Part of me knows I have the ability to help him, another part knows that I myself could leave the path my spirit knows of following the goddess and returning to eden. In that place I have a vague symbolical memory of a cherub that was of the earth. The living intelligence of life, the dna strand. A serpent, beautiful as a goddess of light, frightening as male, but the concept of sin leads one to believe the male is as good as the female, my soul was not born as a gender, but was created in loving union between the male and female.

I see that there is light and darkness, they mirror each other in many ways. To create a state of being distinct from the realm they are both needed. When they are out of balance with each other one could create frightful visions of enslavement for the world, or death and destruction, calamities.

Or another way they are illusions, awareness is what can view both, create beauty from dark things using the light to mold them into works of art, the demons become beautiful, angels are thoughts of love. God creates infinity. We have free choice. There are two paths on the tree of life, one leading to light and one into darkness. When these join heaven and earth are one, the middle path. Light enlivens what was once death, all turn in the cycles of time.
>>
>>18562036
He is out of the cycle in ways. Modern man has relegated his spiritual self to the darkness, requiring god to return it to him after he dies, what justice for man is this?

You could think of satan as shiva, divinity, but also a destroyer. He can destroy the world you knew so a new one can be made, I have learned that I projected my psychopathic tendencies on this being and blamed him for my own faults, I have returned control of darkness to myself relieving the spirit of its projected mask. Was I Reven, before the fall, one of darkness. Now I am returned to life, seeking the light. My dream body dies, to be reborn through my care and attention. Sacrificing myself through indiscretion and thoughtless indulgence over the past. I have seen the eagle of intent, this strange new power, I have visited its like before, now I know to stay as the silent one lest I betray myself in separation.

Could you forgive hitler for his sin, would you have sought to kill him knowing that he would kill so many, when even he killed you. I ask and wonder this awareness has been seeking a lost heritage and found ways to forgive when it seemed the universe had turned its back. What evil is created when man can no longer face his brother in spirit, the carnage and destruction for what? What eternal life is there when one is to die in an eternity of fire for leading you astray? How can that love be lost forever wo I wonder how must I defeat such a foe.

Buddha faced his demon mara under the bodhi tree, Jesus faced satan in the desert. Are you of two minds or one? What heart has spoken in you as you yourself.
>>
>>18562036
>>18562076
What the fuck are you talking about?

Satan talks to me non stop and I was told that Satan cursed me. I need some way to block the communication and block/reflect/break the curses.

I told him to leave me in the name of Jesus but that didn't work. I tried other Christian stuff but it had no effect.

I need a guaranteed method to block Satan.
>>
>>18562110
Well the best way is to say that you don't wish to learn about spirit in that way, then enter your heart and just start loving everything that it shows you. You need to let go of external mental information and alter the flow of energy until you are flowing spiritual information from love in your heart and soul. Words mean nothing its all the feeling of love and compassion. The genuine expression of your true self.
>>
File: 1471133814424.jpg (96KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
1471133814424.jpg
96KB, 500x409px
>>18562110
hate yourself until satan wants no part in you. once you forcefully carve yourself into a figure of righteousness, satan will have to put in alot of undesired effort to even contact you. right now youre just making it easy for him to break you because of your lack of willpower.
>>
>>18562137
>youre just making it easy for him to break you because of your lack of willpower
Not true at all.

He told me to fast for 40 days straight like Jesus did for redemption. I did that, then he started telling me to pray to Satan, and saying that Satan is God. This went on for a few months, then I told it to leave me in the name of Jesus and that didn't work. It tormented me for months, telling me to pray to Satan. Now it's telling me to sell my soul to Satan, and that Satan cursed me. It's fucking unbelievable.

I need something that is guaranteed to block Satan and the curses.
>>
File: WOLOLOLOLOLOLO.jpg (24KB, 373x360px) Image search: [Google]
WOLOLOLOLOLOLO.jpg
24KB, 373x360px
>>18562155
embrace the struggle that is achieving your dreams anon, satan only has power over the present, not the future. all he can do is tempt you to accept failure. the more that you let this go on, the more power you give to him. forget your failures and immediately start improving on your current situations, it is the only way.
>>
>>18562176
>forget your failures and immediately start improving on your current situations
Dude I've been trying that but one of Satan curses is that I have huge roadblocks that are insurmountable regardless of the amount of effort I exert.
>>
File: 1469610966996.png (508KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1469610966996.png
508KB, 555x555px
>>18562201
everything is malleable, do the best you can with your current disposition. no matter how slight the positive changes might be, they will be a change for the better nonetheless. take baby steps if you must, and eventually learn to accept your accomplishments and failures as lessons to make your future choices even easier.
>>
In this thread:

>Delusional indifferent christfags, blinded by zealous belief
>Rather reasonable people arguing against christfags

It has been said before and will be said way more often, but I'm still going to repeat it, because it's so important to spread

If and ONLY IF the bible is correct and "god's word" (which it can't be by definition, because it's manmade and man therefore has decided was is "god's word" and what is not), then clearly your "god" is the most evil piece of dogshit that floated around .. like EVER.

Genocidal, infanticidal, jealous and worst of all DUMB AS FUCKING BRICKS beyond redemption.

Said to be or have done:
>create man and satan
>populating the earth by incest
>surprised evil exists
>too dumb to handle it, therefore genocide the planet except one fucking family
>repopulates the earth once again by incest
>again surprised that evil exists
>attempts to genocide egyptians and their first-borns again
And the story goes on and on, you know that.

And worst of all
>Rapes a girl and impregnates her with himself as his son
>Kills him to make up for """original sin"""
>hahahaha just kidding, 3 days risen - the grand deceiver

or:

>Claims to be the one creator god
>Surprised other gods exist ... which he must've created
>Wants you to worship only him and not the other gods for he is the creator and the other gods are false and he is all and everywhere and wise

Dude I understand to a certain degree that people that were indoctrinated form their birth on believe in this shit, but how could ANY sane man or woman - even if searching for spirituality - believe this fucking ass bullshit fable ?

And let's face it:
If the fable would actually be true then, hell, your "god" is the bad guy piece ov shit, not Satan or any other fallen angel.
>>
>>18560851
>God has absolute power over Satan

You fucking idiot - no he doesn't

Yahweh and Satan are competing entities you fuckwit

Even if Satan loses - he becomes a God in his own right you retard
>>
You can't stop me - you never could of

You haven't felt my pain, mother fucker
>>
>>18561954
But you are not recognizing that Jesus Christ is Satan himself. He just pretends to be God. All he has to say is, hey I AM GOD and also his SON and his DAUGHTER at the same time. I am three different people but it is okay because I am the same. Don't ask the holyspirit or god for redemption, you can ONLY ask ME for salvation. So you have all Christians going to hell and burning because the 10 commandments warns that there is only ONE god and to not worship false gods. Jesus Christ who could turn water into fine and fake a death (it is easy to fake magic and deaths back then) pretended he was God by doing only parlor tricks fooled Christians for 1000s of years.
>>
>>18560753
>came here today hoping for a good discussion
>open thread
>butthurt edgy "atheists" doing the only thing they are good at
>back 2 plebit you commies
>going to watch a movie while the foam from your mouth dissolves
>>
>>18563014
>It has been said before and will be said way more often, but I'm still going to repeat it, because it's so important to spread
>If and ONLY IF the bible is correct and "god's word" (which it can't be by definition, because it's manmade and man therefore has decided was is "god's word" and what is not), then clearly your "god" is the most evil piece of dogshit that floated around .. like EVER.
>Genocidal, infanticidal, jealous and worst of all DUMB AS FUCKING BRICKS beyond redemption.
>>
ITT: We have hot opinions about things forgotten and edited from thousands of years ago.
>>
>>18560817
>everything bad is bad
lmfoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>18563475
>thousands of years ago
hmmmmmmmmm I beg to disagree
>>
>>18560753
>God, a supposedly omnipotent being, cannot even destroy his own creation.
>Sends a human to do his own job (no pun intended) for him.

Honestly I think the "God" that we see in the Bible is just some relatively powerful alien who convinced people to worship him, but he clearly ain't omnipotent.
>>
>>18561954
>I need an idea that is guaranteed to block Satan from communicating with you and any curses that Satan may have placed upon you.
Satan can put curses on people? What did you do to Satan man? Did you make him angry by worshipping to Jesus?
>>
>>18563014
Just sounds like life to me.

The way it is.

Surprising, lots of inbreeding, insanity and then a reset switch.
>>
>>18561155
you will say anything as well
>>
>>18564475
>you will say anything as well
Anything truthful and factual that is, while it is you who is taught to say anything, especially repeating lies and nonsense, even you cannot truly convince yourself in a false religion.
>>
>>18560794
god has assumed contact to an earthling? or was at aliens? or just an angel with a lower earthling?
>>
>>18561034
>most of the time its rare pepes

how ironic that sounds.
>>
fun fact: 6 + 6 + 6 = 18, the age of consent in most developed places.
>>
File: 1484687894965.jpg (393KB, 1052x1578px) Image search: [Google]
1484687894965.jpg
393KB, 1052x1578px
>>18564577
>fun fact: 6 + 6 + 6 = 18, the age of consent in most developed places.
Can't drink alcohol until 21 in the USA, Pakistan, and Syria. For everywhere else in the world, it is 16 and 18. America.
>>
This is the case for every true Christian.
>>
>>18560753
>and then suffered a state execution over a trivial matter

>Revive

>Ascend to the kingdom
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.