[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hallucinations as a child

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1477768687916.gif (839KB, 450x402px) Image search: [Google]
1477768687916.gif
839KB, 450x402px
Someone has info about this, i remember as child look in everything something, the door has a face, someone talking me, i see ladybugs in the air, etc...
What is the scientific of all of this behaviours?
>>
>>18560663
I think normal hallucinations are caused when one part of the brain doesn't work in synchronicity with the rest which are suppose to form and interpret the perception

Like if you wake up too fast you might think theres something where theres nothing or hear something that never happened because some part of your brain is still asleep

Although what do you mean
>>
File: Child Hallucination.png (15KB, 596x548px) Image search: [Google]
Child Hallucination.png
15KB, 596x548px
I had one once. I was probably around 8-10 years old. I remember it clear as day. I know it isn't anything super interesting but when I was lying in bed next to my brother and father I felt like I was being watched from over the room. I dared not look at first but after a while I did anyways. This is what I saw. In pictures on the wall and really anywhere I looked. It was always smiling though. I don't fully remember the colours but something like this. My mother came when I started crying and we went downstairs together, then it was gone.
>>
>>18560695
Also, I saw it for about 10 minutes maybe. I tried to tell myself that there was nothing there but when I looked he was still there on the wall or inside of a painting.
>>
File: shit is see.png (11KB, 484x436px) Image search: [Google]
shit is see.png
11KB, 484x436px
>>18560695
I remember something similar but happen to me everytime, i think i had some king of brain problem as child because that happen to me everytime but my parents don't give a shit a about it.
Something like pic related and i was looking it everytime everywhere, but just for a few moments and it respawn in random places.
>>
I used to see a face in everything! Everyone told me I just had an over active imagination or that I read to many fairytales so as I got older I wrote it off but I used to see a smiling face in almost everything like it was always watching me.
>>
>>18560718
Fuck, yes now when you say it. I remember wondering where it was this time. I was afraid that it would come closer. It did appear and disappear at random.

Did it happen to you in bed or at other places?

Did you have fever often as a child?
>>
>>18560729
nope as i remember but i look it everywhere.
I think is like >>18560672 i had problems at birth, i born without oxygen and i think that cause me some brain problems as a child.
>>
>>18560729
Other person here
I was sick allot as a kid, had surgery at 2weeks old almost died, soy parents that's why I had shitty health.
It started in my room but me being the weirdo i am would have staring contests with it and then one day it was just everywhere.
Idk if it's left honestly sometimes I still feel like something is watching and I just can't see it anymore.
>>
Childhood hallucinations can happen together with high fever.
>>
As a child I would have night terrors and sleep paralysis a lot, mostly his hallucinations about a little boy who while body was completely black , I still see him from time to time and always at random times, is it a demon, my shadow ect I don't have a clue. Help
>>
>>18560663
I have some pretty vivid memories of when I was only a baby of floating above my crib and in some instances a ball of fire speaking to me but I can't recall what was said.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.