[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What belief systems hope to speed up the end of existence?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: end of days.jpg (140KB, 500x773px) Image search: [Google]
end of days.jpg
140KB, 500x773px
What belief systems hope to speed up the end of existence?
>>
File: akumanohana.png (35KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
akumanohana.png
35KB, 313x313px
>>18559629
But we all know it just starts over again the moment it "ends."
I guess in the sense that I hope everything topples over for something else to fill the vacuum, i spose my very loose belief system hopes the same thing.
>>
File: 326023.jpg (29KB, 405x314px) Image search: [Google]
326023.jpg
29KB, 405x314px
>>18559629
Islam
>>
>>18559629
Existence of what ?
You ?
Just join a Japanese suicide cult and jump off a school building or a cliff.
>>
>>18559629
Plenty of religions, even mainstream faiths, have a sort of "happy end-game" according to the particulars of their faith. The whole "good guys in heaven; bad guys in hell" aspect we commonly know. Usually these faiths have a set of prophecies and required events to come to pass before the curtain falls on the Universe.

But I've yet to hear of a religion that actively seeks the destruction of all things. I suppose certain individuals and groups have applied a sort of divine nature to such dark solipsism but sadly failed to codify it.

I imagine such a religion would be an interesting topic of study.
>>
>>18559629
anticosmic satanism
>>
>>18559629
Further reading.

hXXps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eschatology
>>
>>18559763
Physical Eschatology, basis in Astrophysics.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_fate_of_the_universe
>>
>>18559759
The antagonist in Chain Chronicle represents this ideology. It's almost a trope in fantasy anime.
>>
Sounds retarded as fuck.
>>
gozer worship
>>
>>18559629
The big three Abrahamic religions are death cults that convince people that death is the ultimate act of life and that it is the key to paradise out of the miserable hell that is life on Earth. This breeds a culture that accepts life as an ordeal meant to be suffered as payment for an afterlife of bliss instead of one that strives to understand why life is terrible and try to fix it (hint: the elites that suppress and control the masses). The view of an apocalypse as the end of humanity's punishment also breeds a mindset that is apathetic to the preservation of Humanity's home on Earth, for in their eyes it is simply unnecessarily prolonging our suffering.

Organized Religion is a cancer inflicted on the human race by powerful groups as a means of control, and like a cancer, the bigger it gets, the more humanity suffers.
>>
>>18559629
Communism and equality
>>
>>18559872
Hell, if you want to get technical about it modern day Israel is nothing more or less than an attempt by Christian Zionists to simultaneously hasten the end times (can't have an Armageddon without Israelites to die on the Plain of Megiddo) and secure the West's seat at the celestial gaming table.
>>
File: folded steel.png (226KB, 373x389px) Image search: [Google]
folded steel.png
226KB, 373x389px
>>18559629
Can someone give a quick rundown on edged weapons?
>>
>>18559629
Most eastern religions, especially buddhism.
>>
>>18560364
>>
>>18559629
Buddhism
Ending the cycle of samsara
>>
>>18559759
Dude. Literally Zionists try to fulfill ancient prophecies. Including but not limited to: the death of 6,000,000 Jews, the creation of Israel as a nation-state/theocracy, the reconstruction of the second temple, etc.
>>
>>18559881
This. Take your (you). You deserve it.
>>
I would be really surprised if that wasn't a part of the Black Court's endgame.
>>
Just think about it. Who knows exactly how long planet earth has been around, which is probably longer than anyone here could ever imagine. Yet this minute rock floating around in this seemingly infinitely large universe is still around. If such a minute thing can last this long without vanishing, then how long will the force behind it's creation last. To me existence at it's core will last forever although the creations within it might not, but even if all that exists within it was to vanish, something new would come along. All exists within Existence, as it's what creates and destroys, so the only thing that could ever end existence is existence itself.
>>
>>18559651
Top fucking kek

Underrated post
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.