[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: timetravel.jpg (550KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
timetravel.jpg
550KB, 2000x1333px
Time Travel,

I'm willing to believe that we can, though not physically- but spiritually. If astral projection is a real phenomenon by which our souls leave our bodies into a realm that transcends linearity of time and space, then I do not think it is a stretch of the imagination to think that we can time travel in our dreams/ astral projections. What do you guys think? Know of any ways to do this? Spells? Rituals? General thoughts?
>>
>>18559573
you're approaching this from the wrong angle

thank me later

i'm out
>>
>>18559573
You can only effect past events as much as you did. Which means even if I told you how, youbwont achieve it, because your results have not been achieve already, you can change an event responsible for you getting to the point to change it in the first place. To.e travel would blow your mortal mind, because you clearly can understand that with the travel involved or not you are where you are because of past events, even if those past events involved your future self. Time isn't set I'm stone, but you can change your own past it is impossible, but you can change the present you belong to
>>
>>18559585
Not trying to influence past or future, I'm simply looking for a means to re-experience, and gain insight into myself more.

Please tell me.

>>18559578

Meh. Sorry- I'm as stuborn as a bull.

If you know how, please tell me.
>>
>>18559592
Meditate on your life? Just focus on your past what ever point you wish to relive and allow it to play through your mind without adding emotion.
No time travel needed, and plus it takes a shit tone of energy to do so(well more so focus but both are basically the same at a low energy)
>>
>>18559614
I have exceptionally strong add, and have ironically had way more success with astral projection than I do with meditation in general. If that sounds like a contradiction, it is- but I cant explain it.

Point is its much easier for me to project from a lucid dream than it is for me to focus and meditate.
>>
>>18559616
If you can lucid dream, form your memory there. You will have more success that way
I'll run you though some principles on time projection, first you need to realise your conciseness is just an anchor, its what keeps you planted in the flow, allows you to experience in a chronological order. Now your body is what keeps you consciousness anchored in the present(kind an abstract term in time travel but will make more sense to you now). If you can already astral project you've done the hard work, once dissconected from your body you need to find it again but your body from the past, you will need to be able to focus on how you felt at the point you wish to find but this requires complete disconnection from your body. You will appear braindead to an outside viewer so be carful to to be gone too long. Now you don't want posses your past self that would be rather bad, but if you do, don't worry, you already had, but you just want to use your past self as a point to tie down your present soul, without being attached or more so bound.
Though if you don't remember your future present self well enough it will be hard to get back at the right time, which will only cause more problems
>>
File: Capture.png (55KB, 645x225px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
55KB, 645x225px
>>18559573
Well, the thing is, the past nor the future are fixed and unique. The farther away in space and time you are from an event, the more numerous are the paths that could've taken you there or you here from there.

That is why you should always divine close into the future or the past if you want reliable information, and try to affect events using magic as far in the future as possible.

Intuition tells us it is not possible, but it is in fact possible to use magic to affect events in the distant past, or rather, it is possible to manifest a reality in the current moment that requires an event in the distant past to have happened.

A very mundane (but real) example: before leaving home in the morning I do a small ritual in order to manifest parking space. When I get to the office, there's a space just in front of the front door, ready for me. Turns out that, for this to happen, a very specific chain of events had to take place, starting even before I did the ritual. The further into the past this chain starts, the more probability is in your favor (because more paths potentially lead to your desired outcome). The same applies projected into the future.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-01-24-01h41m20s360.png (425KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-01-24-01h41m20s360.png
425KB, 1280x738px
>>18559573
John Titor
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.