[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is Pontchartrain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (150KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
150KB, 640x1136px
I could really use some help. I was told this was where to go. Has anyone ever heard of an entity called Pontchartrain? A man is missing and I feel like this fucker has something to do with it. Nobody knows anything. I threw his final snap story together... So weird. This is the YouTube link.

https://youtu.be/2PJN2j79XL8

I created the channel solely for this. I gotta know. I just can't stop saying it.

The image is of his final Facebook post. Its so weird I couldn't make this shit up. Could this be a demon or something?
>>
Skinwalkers
>>
>>18559522

It does not seem like this man is interested in your aid OP. Why are you doing this?

Do you know him? If so how?
>>
>>18559522

Based on the video I get the feeling that the guy is deeply mentally unstable, to the point where he's spouting what he thinks is "funny" commentary.

I'm no shrink but it looks like some light personality disorder coupled with the millennial need for constant attention.

What exactly are you speculating here?
>>
Fuck I can't sleep. I think you guys are probably right or whatever... But he never seemed like a loon. Opinionated, but not crazy. And we used to talk all the time. Mostly politics and such online. I don't know Wisconsin is fucking creeper. Maybe he got possessed or some shit?
>>
If someone tells you to come here, it's because they think you're a schizo.
>>
>>18559669

You genuinely sound like you might be breathing too much into this. The guy's a bit of a loon, while not seeming dangerous to himself or others, he doesn't seem possessed or acting any weirder than what can be expected for his assumed condition.

Oh and the name you're so curious about sounds like a mosh-up of Pocahontas and a train.

Flintaekino. See I can mosh together two words too.
>>
They think I'm crazy? Me? Because I'm worried about my friend.

Was the video a bit much? I know it's kinda my thing now... They do think I'm nuts. Holy shit you're right. They fucking think IM nuts.
>>
>>18559686

In fairness you do kinda' sound nuts. The guy in the video is clearly a little loopy, and if you associate with him without noticing maybe you're a little loopy too?

I'm not saying you're objectively wrong, but what you've presented thus far really doesn't warrant a man-hunt or the presumption of a spooky demon possession.
>>
I've been to Wisconsin Dells countless times, nice tourist spot. Really nothing creepy or out of the ordinary. There is (or was, I think) a place called the "Wonder Spot". Kind of a cheap sideshow fun-house thing, that was neat. Also a few places like Ripley's Believe it or Not (as mentioned in the video) and stuff like that, just touristy things. Not sure what he could have picked up from there...
>>
Also consider the fact that it looks like he is holding a crack pipe or something of the sort near the end of that video...might want to take that into account>>18559696
>>
Well I guess I appreciate you guys taking a look. I just... You know how you want something to be wrong but maybe it's not? I'm just gonna leave this here so maybe someone will come by. It's like Hammerhead Hill. Suddenly it just exist. What the fuck Happened to Hammerhead Hill. My Dad told me the story when I was boy then took it to his grave. Nobody else has ever heard of it. I thought he was saying Pancho Train at first. Lol
>>
>>18559678

This, too be quite honest.

Let's mildly say that you haven't really reached the bord represented by the pinnacle of mental health.
>>
>>18559705

I think we're all kinda' concluding you might be the loopy one here. A lot of what you say and do seems to be out of context with what goes on around you, or you're just not using quotes right (you can click on the number of a persons post to quote them, it's the common way of showing who you're replying to).
>>
yeah I saw that. It looks like a weed pipe but who knows. Fuck people go silent for all type of reasons I guess. They do go missing too tho. Dude I am gonna look like a nut if he shows back up..... Maybe I noticed something though.
>>
>>18559710

Hey thanks. Yeah I never been here.
>>
>>18559707
Lol You guys are funny. I think maybe I will go hide for a bit. Honestly I have never thought I was crazy and suddenly I do.
>>
>>18559712
>Yeah I never been here.

I think most of us understood that. See, by adding the ">" symbol and then typing/copying what you said you can easily know which part of your post I'm talking about. Something to note in the future.

Oh and you're also talking about "leaving this here", but this is an image board. Not a forum, and not Reddit.

Threads die and are deleted every minutt based on their popularity. /x/ (the board you're on now) is a slow board, so your entire thread MAY be here tomorrow if you're lucky (or if it becomes very popular for some reason).

Just something to note if you intend to stay.
>>
>>18559720

Thank you friend. I am still convinced something is horribly wrong. I even tried razzing him about Trump...nothing. But I hope you guys are right. You don't think you could like....catch it? Do you? I feel obsessed. He seems to know something. This secret that no one else has ever heard of. Everything can be googled now a days. And now I can't sleep. I keep saying it. Pontchartrain... Pontchartrain. I really really want to know what he's talking about. Maybe I am crazy... But I never have been before. You can't catch...supernatural shit...right?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.