[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral Projection - Out of Body Experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
Has anyone had any experience with astral projection?

If so can you please explain the method/technique you used to achieve this feat.

Thanks in advance
>>
Just stand still and start focusing on your breathing then start to slowly relax every part of your body and wait
Also when you flee from danger back to your body do it in spirals and curves
>>
>>18559363
I only did it once without even knowing it until I snapped back into my body. I thought I woke up to go take a piss and literally nothing felt out of the ordinary, the only thing that seemed odd was how I was wide awake and not even remotely tired. then I had a strange increase of fear like I was being chased then I just snapped back in like nothing and woke up in a cold sweat and heavy breathing
>>
File: 1483265478252.gif (2MB, 382x369px) Image search: [Google]
1483265478252.gif
2MB, 382x369px
>actually had one
>astral raped my mom
>>
https://fringechan.org
>>
Learn to enjoy the experiences you feel before you actually project. Let that feeling of numbness relax you, like if you were in a massage chair. I never did a full projection, but the closest I've ever gotten was always when I told myself to enjoy the feeling of projection more than the actual projection.
>>
>>18560176
Me too. Your mom that is.
>>
>>18559363
Spend at least a year practicing your meditation skills first.
>>
It doesn't take all that long to get the hang of, though it'll be a long time in mastering it.

Focus your perception on looking at your body to step away from it. Once you do, simply spend a minute focusing on your astral 'body' and moving your fingers and shit. Once you get your senses in order, at least maintaining sight while you muss around with the rest, go out and explore. Call out to entities, learn how to open portals to strange and eldritch realms, and more.
>>
>>18559363
smoke weed, quit weed, astral project
>>
>>18562420
>8562420
>562420
>62420
>2420
>420
>>
I astral projected and a demon killed my astral self so now I can't do it anymore
>>
>>18560096
That gets scary. Just do jumpscare. It's purchasable. I think those science folks call jumpscare DMT.
>>18562420
Also helps with the first method I recommend this.
>>
>>18559363

I'm not entirely sure if I have or not. I didn't realize it at first until my friend and I started talking about it. I'll explain it though, starting with the setting, because the level of detail is important to note.

When the experience happened, I was living in a spare bedroom in my parents house. If you are looking out of the room, there are a set of stairs to the right about 5ft away from the door. At the top of the stairs is a pillar to fill in the gap of open space between the stairs and the second living room that was in the center of the stairs. This is the only thing that matters outside of the room.

In the room, when you walk in, directly in front of the door against the left wall was a small dresser that I used to set my TV on, keep my Xbox in, and store my movies and video games. Beyond that, in the corner of the left and far wall, was my actual clothes dresser. On the right wall there was a window in the center, and my bed against the wall with the window right above the bed. The closet was on the same wall that the bedroom door was on. Here is where the experience starts.

I remember falling asleep after watching an episode of Planet Earth, and all of a sudden I woke up. Or at least it felt like I woke up. I sat up very quickly and observed the room. There was a folding chair standing next to my bed that I don't remember leaving there, just standing, still folded up. There was also a stuffed teddy bear atop the chair. I heard a voice tell me that it would keep me safe and to put it on my bed. I did so and sat it up at the corner of my bed facing the door to the outside of the room. This is when I noticed both my closet door and bedroom door was open. I always make sure they are closed when I go to sleep because I get this weird feeling of being watched when they are left opened. As I look towards the pillar next to the stairs, I see a strange shape moving behind it.
(Continuing in the next post)
>>
>>18562595
(Cont.)
It has a weird look to it, as if it was camouflaged the same way a Predator from the Predator movies would cloak itself. As soon as I saw it, I felt this intense fear and dread. I looked at the stuffed bear, and it had fallen off of the bed, and a voice told me to leave. I looked back towards the pillar and noticed the being had moved closer to my room, and I forced myself awake.

When I woke up, I still had that fear and dread inside. I looked at the door and it was closed. No folded chair beside my bed, the closet door was closed, and the stuffed bear wasn't there either. The weird thing is the detail that I remember the dream in, and the fact that I could hear somebody talking to me, but as if they were very distant and could see me.

I dismissed the dream at first and kind of tried to forget it, but I can't forget it. I brought it up to my friend the other day, and he actually told me to post a thread asking about it on /x/. Ironically, I found this thread.
>>
What are the dangers to this
>>
>>18560096
>Also when you flee from danger back to your body do it in spirals and curves

Why?

>>18559363

I use this and have gotten pretty close

My heart rate fucking skyrockets and I get vibration feelings all over my body like fuzzy electricity. It happens right as I'm about to fall asleep and my mind is vidily imagining things sort of like dreaming. But the heart rate and vibrations cause me to come out of my dream like state and I lose focus and don't project. I used to be able to go into the vibrations at will but lost that ability due to not practicing. It's a daily thing OP I'd say 1-2 hours practice per day for 6 months will see results.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE_w48-hIoU

Also my house/family/me/whatever is haunted and I see shadow people/feel dark entities whenever I try which I think is causing fear and holding me back
>>
>>18562825
No physical danger.
>>
>>18562521
Brah i kill demons, want me to go look for yours?
>>
>>18559363
Lay down and relax with the intention of leaving your body. As you relax and sink into trance, focus on thy eye between the brows and the 6th Chakra which is the area of the pineal gland. Focus on this area and concentrate on thy longing to leave your body, and eventually you will do so.
>>
Saw nothing about wards. Hew hew ;)
>>
>>18562521
Did it hurt?
>>
>>18560167
>cold sweat
You mean piss?
>>
>>18562893
I read somewhere about the emerald tablets and toth says to not escape in angles because evil entities are on the angles and that youve got to flee in curves, like an 8.
>>
>>18562893

Same things happens to me! I can still focus when i'm vibrating but the accelerated heartbeat disrupts my concentration entirely.

Do you guys have some tips?
>>
>>18559363
Ketamine
>>
>>18560167
I had something like that happen with me.
Was trying astral stuff before bed but just fell asleep. Tried to look at someone who didnt want to be looked at in my dream, then saw a bright flash and felt like i had gotten tossed into my bed and couldn't move i was so exhausted.
>>
>>18562622
So far i feel like I've had better lucid dreams than any astral attempts. Shits usually just spooky
>>
>>18562893
that higher frequency around 3 minutes got me super nervous what the fuck
>>
>>18562595
>xbone
>>
I've had a solid experience with Astral Projection (which is also the same thing as Out of Body Experience)... i learned how to do it because of a frightening sleep paralysis episode i had since i was so fascinated with everything going on.

But onto the AP I had, I had taken melatonin before sleep (which i would recommend to beginners) .. and when the vibrations started the disconnect happened fairly quick... I heard the static (which is what causes people to panic most times)... but i was so deep asleep that my astral body disconnected out of my body feet first in bed.

I can still remember my flight path around my room clear as day. But the feeling of going out of body is something that shouldnt be described if you havent experienced it yourself; there is no sensation of joy, nor any sensation of fear or despair...just a constant neutral emotional feeling. Very amazing stuff..

Ive recently got a couple books to read about it at work since im trying to get back into AP....but yes.

Hopefully i can get back at it.
>>
>>18565933
Can you give me the titles of the books in question?
I'm looking foward some litarature about, but found nothing that I liked so far.
>>
>>18560167
Haha for me it was getting a glass of water, dumbest part is I projected, walked down the ladder if my bunk bed, walked to the kitchen, got a cup, it wasn't till the fridge didn't work that it clicked. Haven't projected since.
>>
>>18563069
no physical danger?
>>
You can get drained pretty bad if you overexert your astral body or get 'damaged' therein, and just like with any lucid dream you can experience pain like any other sensation, but no I don't think you can suffer any physical damage or die.
>>
>>18563694
Hes a big guy
>>
>>18565933
>Been trying to astral project since this summer.
>Found some melatonin supplements in my closet.

Fuck, better than nothing.
>>
File: bioniccommandomaster-d-2.png (9KB, 366x462px) Image search: [Google]
bioniccommandomaster-d-2.png
9KB, 366x462px
>>18559363
Was very ill, and I usually get kinda delirious when I am, but also I am able to concentrate on certain thoughts related to esoterism, like the inherent value, or nature of some images, symbols, the power they have aside from their cultural influence.

It wasn't very dark, as the sky at night in my city is quite purple/pink, when everything became black, and certain images, symmetrical and assymetrical symbols of light started appearing and dissapearing in that darkness. My perception became completely numb after some weird movements and vibrations in my chest, and I stopped breathing, hearing and feeling the touch of my bed.
Before too long, I had a peripherical vision over a big sea of shining blue stars, the light of them shaped like diamonds. It felt like the purest form of perception, like I was only aware of that space because vision was the easiest way to represent it.
Everything turned dark again, and I was back.
>>
File: IMG_4337.jpg (79KB, 883x659px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4337.jpg
79KB, 883x659px
>>18562893
Watched the vid and tried meditating

I saw red lines behind my eyelids and felt an odd pulsing sensation before that loudass whine at 3:00 onward spooked me

Neat
>>
>>18564449
>>18564792
>>18562893
It's not actually your heartbeat accelerating. Try to ignore it and keep doing what you're doing. Treat it like a signpost, don't pay too much attention or your concentration will break and you will "come down".
>>
>>18562420
holy shit just look 4t 2he h0ur!!
>>
>>18559363
>tfw too fat to leave body
>>
So how do I do this?
I tried to astral project yesterday but i just ended up falling asleep
>>
>>18571338
Just keep practicing, and if you want it badly enough you'll get there.
>>
>>18571366
Just courious, but how long did it take for you to astral project? Or does it just come naturally for some people?
>>
File: 1480967837540.jpg (96KB, 496x375px) Image search: [Google]
1480967837540.jpg
96KB, 496x375px
>>18560176
>>18560906

7.5/10 would rape again. His mom that is.
>>
>>18571382
Can you astral rape someone though?

How good does it feel
>>
I guarantee that most of these people who fantasize on how to "astral project" don't even know how to bake pre made pizzas.
>>
>>18571388

Better just to use lucid dreaming, then you can have whatever crazy sex fantasy you can think of(literally).

Also it's ethically pretty much mental masturbation, no matter how weird it gets.
>>
>>18571388
>>18571395
Here's something that popped on my mind now that we're talking about astral rape.

Would it be illegal?
>>
>>18571410

Only in the courts of SJWs.
>>
>>18565933
Interesting, thanks for sharing.
>>
You can avoid scary episodes of sleep paralysis by moderating what exactly is around you in your astral surroundings. Once you can start interacting, try to leave lasting marks to secure your 'safe space' where you normally go to sleep. Your room and then your home generally. Use the secured space and a launch-point for further exploration and only invite inside what you're sure about.
>>
i get sleep paralysis, but i also get this odd version where i'll constantly go in and out of it and it all feels very different, and i know it's coming, like i'll won't be able to move, but i'll know i'll wake up and it'll happen again as soon as i close my eyes. this can go on for as many as 10 times before i either just get up or stop fighting it. the dreams i have following this are usually slightly self aware i am dreaming, and are often in places i know but it's also dark, and a feeling of nothing being alive. i'll always try and get out of the place as it makes me really uncomfortable. is this astral projection or just some shit sleep paralysis and coincidental dreams?
>>
>>18576117
I've kind of been having this too. Earlier yesterday I thought I'd found a way to dream without sleeping. Trippy I know. But I thought I was daydreaming for a long time, and I didn't even realize that I was asleep. Eventually I figured out that I've been sleeping and I managed to get up after a bit. I think it had to do with what I was sleeping on. My bed was very uncomfortable; it's a new air-bed I still gotta get used to.
>>
>>18576124
Hell, maybe in the beginning I was daydreaming. I was looking up a lot of articles on the third eye and stuff, and at one point I thought they were kind of self imposed dreams/visions lol but I doubt it. Gonna need to discipline myself more for that.
>>
>>18559363
>what is dreaming?
>>
>>18576139
no.
>>
>>18559363
You know I've been thinking of learning this shit but fuck It I don't think it's smart. I think It's better to hone your meditation skills first like that other anon was saying. Otherwise you're just asking to fuck yourself up. Legit man
>>
>>18576194
but why
>>
>>18576194
I take drugs and my pupils are constantly pinned
>Checkmate AYY LMAOs
>>
Is it normal for astral projection to only last for a few seconds?
>>
>>18567200
For you
>>
>>18559363
I have. I was maybe 12 or 13 trying to fall asleep, my brother already sleeping. I was very close to falling asleep when suddenly I could feel myself flying. Ergh, I don't know how to describe this.

It was like I was flying but at the same time swimming. I could resize myself so that I was able to fly through stuff like keyholes and spaces underneath doors. I flew very quickly flew through my keyhole, freaked out and flew into my living room, spotted my balcony where I saw my mom sitting outside and flew out as if I jumped off, and as soon as I did I jolted back up and yelled out "HOLY SHIT" waking up my brother in the top bunk. After that my dad came in and asked if I was okay (Which took about 5 seconds before he reacted, still pissed about that). I was scared at the time but now I think it was fucking cool!
>>
File: EvileyeB.jpg (9KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
EvileyeB.jpg
9KB, 460x345px
i once placed 2 a serpent egg magnets on my heart area and went to sleep then i had sleep paralysis i was lying in my bed but i couldnt move and neither speak. Then i saw a huge big eye floating outside my house through the window. It was like 6 meters broad and huge and was oozing a terribly threatening aura i was scared as fuck.
It was the evil eye as i later found out. Damn it man the astral world is crazy cool.
>>
You ever try 'rising on the planes' to strengthen your connection with the astral? Basically flying up until you're incapable of going any higher and exhaust yourself? You can find yourself surrounded by some pretty uplifting music and other stuff.
>>
I'm pretty sure I did for a good stretch of time when I was 13.

I was having these recurring dreams about this little girl. She was maybe 7 or 8. Every night for a solid month I had what felt like a dream where I would get out of bed and hang out with her in my room. Every morning when I woke up I could barely remember anything from the dreams except that they happened. That is until the last few nights I saw her.

Towards the end she started to appear with a young boy. He stood in my corner and never moved. He never spoke. He only stared at me. She was awkward and scared when he started to come with her. I remember those dreams so clearly. She didn't want to play, and she warned me every night to not get out of my bed until the sun was up. That it wasn't safe. I woke up tired each of the nights he was there as if I hadn't slept at all.

The last night I saw her she only showed up briefly to tell me goodbye. She said thank you and that she would miss me. I asked her if she would be okay and she replied "Goodbye." and left with the boy. I haven't seen her since then.

For a long time I thought it was ghost but I've always been really good at lucid dreaming and lately I'm starting to wonder if I had been projecting myself. It all felt so real.
>>
>>18576117
Hey, I get this same thing. It usually happens when I'm laying on my back and just after waking up trying to get back to sleep. It's a big reason I don't want to try astral projecting no matter how great it must be.
>>
Once when i was around 4 years old, i went to sleep and i thought i woke up but i really didn't i walked downstairs and saw what i thought was to be my mom. I was afraid to touch her for some reason and then i woke up. I fell asleep again and had the same thing happen but this time i touched her and i felt a jolt of energy rush through my body and i woke up. I haven't been able to AP since. What happened?
>>
>have obe at night
>look at window
>bright as fuck like a camera lens being overexposed
>squint eyes and give eyes time to adjust
>doesn't adjust, it's just bright as a summer noon with the sun directly at my window
>walk around
>phase hands through walls
>pop head through ceiling
>go back to room and try to look at myself
>end up seeing Mr. Burns sitting on my bed
>no idea why but I asked him why I couldn't fly
>tells me three ways to fly
>first is to relate familiar experiences to flight like wind on hair and flapping fabric of clothing
>third is to let go of logic and just do it
>forgot second
Then I drifted off into a lucid dream where I tried to molest a qt neighbor but failed and woke up because of too much lust
>>
>>18560176
Source for gif?
>>
>>18581043
Pink Floyd
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.