[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need brief list of spoopy things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

/k/ommando here, I'm working on a DnD style game for /k/ based on innawoods, and I'm at the bit where I have to define enemy types. I want to add spoops, but don't go here so I wouldn't know.

I've heard of skinwalkers and dogmen, but don't know their size or what they are supposed to be like
>>
File: goatment fleshgaits skinwalkers.png (734KB, 1024x2429px) Image search: [Google]
goatment fleshgaits skinwalkers.png
734KB, 1024x2429px
>>18558964
Where to begin? I'll link a thing explaining fleshgaits, goatmen, and skinwalkers, that's plenty spoopy, but it doesn't really have height/weight.

Goatmen I would assume are between 6-7 feet tall, about an average build.
Skinwalkers, whatever Native American stereotypes you care to fuck with (honestly, go ham. For the creatures, I'd make them big. Like, if the skinwalker is a wolf, make them more like a direwolf).
For fleshgaits, think a skinny twink that's been stretched like taffy, and doesn't like it being pointed out.
>>
>>18558987
I like it so far, bumping
>>
>>18558964
Godspeed anon
>>
>>18558964
You could try Thunderbirds. They're fuckhuge primordial god-bird-things.

Wendigos- humans who gave into cannibalistic urges and descended into a more bestial state.

Skinwalkers- medicine men who completely turned their back on good (usually through incestuous rape and murder) in exchange for power (shapeshifting, theft of life, etc.).

The Jersey Devil- an unidentified, presumably malevolent cryptid in the New Jersey Pine Barrens.

Hellhounds- reportedly still hunting up and down the old (and redesignated) US route 666. They can allegedly keep pace with a car.

The Trucker- also on route 666. Likes/d to terrorize travelers after dark with a large, silent big rig.

The Capitol panther- smol black cat in the tunnels beneath the US capitol who, I shit you not, reportedly can grow to monstrous sizes and occasionally likes to hunt secret service personnel and interns.

Ayy lmao- Area 51, skinwalker ranch, sheeit, damn near everywhere. They like to probe things and mutilate cattle.

The lonesome brakeman- railroad brakeman who slipped off the roof of a boxcar in a snow storm and lost his head. Now he (they, really. It's not an uncommon myth in western areas) roams the tracks with a red lantern looking for a replacement. Also look out for phantom motorcyclists.

Phantom hitchhikers- just what it says on the tin. Ghosts, often cute girls, who hitch rides on lonely roads in the dead of night only to disappear right when you get where they're going. Probably the most famous one is Resurrection Mary, who will actually jump into your car if you're going her way and don't stop.

Bloody Mary- pops out of mirrors to slaughter reckless teens.

The highway of tears- actual highway in the Canadian wilderness, home to God knows how many murdered hitchhiking girls (natives and prostitutes, the poor) and others. Authorities don't know if they're the work of a single serial murderer or if the place is just one big hunting ground for psychopaths.
>>
>>18558964
As a fellow /k/omrade, i would play the SHIT out of this. Most all humanoid shape-shifters are most likely Medium in size. Something like the jersey devil may be large, but that's to your discretion.

Best of luck!
>>
>>18560768
Chupacabra- goat vampire that reportedly also attacks children. Lives in rivers and lakes.

La Llorona- lady in white. Walks up and down lonesome lakesides and river banks weeping and looking for her dead child. Some stories say she killed it. Will drown your ass.

Skunk ape/sasquatch/big foot- large, smelly, furry hominid who allegedly preys on the unwary. Make their home in swamps and alpine woods.

Loa- Haitian voodoo spirit who like to ride (control, possess) unsuspecting humans. Found in the deep South- voodoo country.

Raw Head and Bloody Bones- mostly forgotten British import demon. Likes to possess and control the remains of dead animals, the more the merrier.

Black dog- two kinds. The north american version is smaller and brings luck the first time you meet him, disaster the second. The south american version is larger with fiery eyes. They are alleged to be animal incarnations of evil sorcerers and will always try to kill or harvest you.

Ruggaroo/rougarou/loup-garou- French werewolf, specifically of the kind ordered exterminated by the Pope in (15 something? I forget. Google it. It's a pretty neat story). Found wherever the French colonised.

Hide behind- more or less forgotten monster of the american frontier. They hide behind things (trees, brush, your back). Then they grab you, drag you back to their den, and eat you.
>>
>>18560864
>Hide behind- more or less forgotten monster of the american frontier. They hide behind things (trees, brush, your back). Then they grab you, drag you back to their den, and eat you.

thats bigfoot bro
>>
have chaos demons that turn up randomly and turn friends into enemies and give enemies perks
I like the idea of a chaos demon with sasquatch host, that would be pretty much the ultimate bad guy.
>>
>>18560920
No, bigfoot (reportedly; I did not grow up in skunk ape country) has a strong stink and makes a chuffing noise when excited. The hide behind is more like a long limbed, hungry shadow. You only know they're stalking you by the silence in the woods and a feeling of being watched. At least that's the way it was told to me. I suppose the difference between the two is that the former is an unclassified cryptid while the latter is more of a semi corporeal demon/spirit thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 1024x623px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 1024x623px
>>18558964
I finally figured out how they pulled this off. Mask on back of head. Crab walking. Wow. Talk about when you see it.
>>
>>18558964
Skin walkers are a ghast or a ghoul. They can manifest any which way depending on fears
>>
>>18558987
where's the rest of these?
>>
im just exited that i can live out my post-apocalyptic-quest fetish when this gets finished
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.