[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After Death Experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Has anyone has an after death experience or time of death experience from the death of a loved one?
>>
>>18558780
Yes.
You have a trippy out of body experience then nothingness.
>>
Nothing too paranormal but I started to talk to my mom in my head, I also feel she's watching me sometimes. After she died I felt nothing for a while. My life got messy but I was still hanging on, still not sad one bit. Then the unavoidable realization that she's never coming back hit me. I cried like a bitch etc. I feel like she's probably right next to me as I'm typing this. I know it's not real but it does feel real. I think this happens when you have unfinished business with somebody who died. It's probably the reason for ghosts also. I wish I could tell her I'm not angry at her anymore.
>>
>>18558832
Maybe I should also mention that she saw ghosts all the time and she picked a house near a cemetary (my backyard was literally a graveyard) for this reason. She told me they were protecting her...
>>
I had hallucinations and dreams of a teenage grim reaper standing in front of my house in the days before my cat's death. I don't attribute anything paranormal to it, though. My anxieties were just manifesting themselves as sensory data.
>>
>>18558832
I think you have a family history of mental health issues and you need to see a professional about it. There's nothing wrong with needing help.
>>
About a month after my father died, my sister took a picture of the sky because one of the clouds was shaped like a heart (background: my sisters take pictures of shit shaped like hearts for whatever reason. IDK why). After a few weeks, we realized that another cloud in the pic looked almost EXACTLY like my father's face. She didn't tell me that she saw his face, just sent me the image and told me to look in one of the corners and tell her what I saw. I saw his face, so did all my other siblings (there are 6 of us). So similar that it was freaky. I am not the type to believe in ghosts or even an afterlife for that matter, but this really hit home for all of us. If anyone is interested I can try to find the picture to post it here.
>>
>>18558780
I remember this one time i took 10 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds when i was in bad health and hadnt done them too many times before. I was in this kind of thought loop that was literally sucking the life out of me. It was real too. I was getting all cold and having extreme respritory problems. This is a common thing that happens to people on these seeds. Its real too, i have no clue why the doctors dont see that. I had all kinds of weird shit happen like i was dead and it wasnt from the seeds. Its the same thing that happens when someone dies. My mind went into crisis mode and was very alert, it was no longer entertained etc. The best way i can think to describe it was if someone tried to empty their thoughts and look at the world. The reality that i saw was like looking at old photographs from the 1800s because all of my imagination was gone. It was 100% real/truth/reality. It was as if my mind was cut off from all escape and didnt even have the energy to have imagination. It was pure hell. This is what happens when someone dies.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1485288512346.jpg (14KB, 640x796px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485288512346.jpg
14KB, 640x796px
>>18560734
Found it. What does /x/ think? Do you see the face?
>>
>>18560759
It's sort of in the upper left corner, right?
I see it. Looks like an old guy
>>
>>18560778
Bingo. He wasn't really all that old (59), but in the last year of his life he aged a lot because of chemo and radiation. The face in this pic looks eerily similar to how he looked in the last few months of his life.
>>
>>18560778
That's what I noticed first as well
>>
>>18558780
I think that name is misleading. When most people are brought back from death, they have experienced a stopping of the heart. It's not braindeath, you can't ever recover from that.

The closest experience any of us get to death whilst alive is when you are under general anesthetic, since the brain can't store memories or generate experiences. Consciousness here is very low level. That's why you don't perceive time whilst anesthetized. Difference is with real death is that you don't wake up from it, so there is no point of reference on the other side (also, there are absolutely no brain functions rather than low level consciousness.)

That being said, my dad did say about being visited by an angel when he was ill and had an near death experience (heart stopped for a bit).
>>
Interesting picture. I definitely see what your refering to.
I made this post because I've had numerous strange unexplainable things happen to me since the death of my little brother that I can only attribute to something spiritual. He was very open minded and spiritually gifted. At the exact time of his death, although I didn't know at the time that he had passed, I had very sharp pains in my heart. Thought I was having a heart attack and Almost went to the ed. About a week later I was half woken up by an embrace of pure love and lifted up off my bed. Felt like a full body hug I guess is one way to try and describe it. It startled me at first and I completely woke up and fell back to my bed. I realized it was my brother and immediately fell back asleep. Then it happened once again. This is one of many experiences.

"Lend a hand to you brethren,
Judgment awaits the iniquitous,
Because we fight the good fight,
In the land of the righteous
We are free"

DL
>>
>>18561022
My mom had a somewhat similar experience a few months ago. She said she was woken up out of a deep sleep, and she felt something push on her chest. And she heard my father's voice whispering her name. I chalked it up to a dream, but now I really don't know. Is it possible that he came to see her one last time before moving on to whatever the afterlife has in store? Maybe. I just wish that he would have come to me like that as well.. I even still want to communicate with him (I guess that is natural since we used to talk every day), but I highly doubt that anything I could try would work. That's just a rabbit hole that I do not want to go down.
I am sorry to hear about the loss of your brother, Anon. It took me losing my father to realize that there is more to life than this physical existence. Maybe my family is just crazy, hearing voices and seeing faces in clouds and shit, but I really do not think that that is the case. Best wishes, Anon, I hope you hear from your brother again.
>>
I really am sorry for your loss. I know it's something people say all the time almost like a robot just spitting out words that sound good. But half the time it doesn't seem like a genuine meaningful gesture. I understand completely how badly you may want to speak to him but I wouldn't. I had another strange experience that's sort of a long story, and pretty creepy. Long story short. Don't try to contact the dead. It's bad juju.
>>
>>18562119
Can you elaborate a little please?
>>
Sure why not. Feel a bit embarrassed by it but oh well. Wasn't a big deal. Could have been a coincidence but here goes.
In my despair missing my brother so much I figured I'd try an experiment to see if anything would happen. Really lame and stupid. Thinking of energy and how it cannot be created or destroyed I thought of consciousness and energy within my body and mind. Thought he could somehow use that energy to communicate. Obviously nothing happened. And the very next day I had a flyer in my front door that read on the front page 'why trying to contact the dead is bad' or something very similar. This was a few years ago so I don't remember exactly what it said. The flyer was a small pamphlet that Mormons or some other religion passes out. It's strange because my dog never barked to wake me up. I'm not Mormon but they always knock and I always chat for a bit with them.
That's all. Nothing crazy but just strange.
>>
>>18558780
that op pic is pretty cool tho
>>
>>18558780
When I was 13 my mom's best friend (who I didn't know that well and who lived far away) was dying of cancer. On one day we knew it was probably her last day and we were just waiting for the end. At one point I wondered to myself if she was even still alive at that moment, but I somehow could sense she was (I didn't take the feeling seriously at the time). A few hours later, whatever I felt before, out of absolutely nowhere starts fading into nothing at a very fast rate. I don't know how to explain it but it was an intense and disturbing feeling. Only a minute later, my mom got the text saying she had literally just died. Freaked me the fuck out.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.