[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occult website

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 13

You are searching for something... that's why you're here, isn't it? What is it that you are searching for? How can I assist you? What resources would your go-to occult site serve for you?
>>
>>18558667
I need guidance. Something to work for or towards.
I am lost.
I need assurance that I'm doing the right thing the right way.

That's why I refresh this place
>>
>>18558678
This pretty much tbqh family member
>>
>>18558667
The world around me seems very stagnant while I continue to grow and learn.
I feel stifled by my chosen surroundings and wish to relocate yet again.
>>
>>18558678
We can, and do, guide each other to an extent, but what my studies of the occult have taught me is this: the guidance and the answers you seek are found within. Hidden meanings within everything. Anything can be your light in this darkness; but you, YOU are the one who feels the warmth, you are the one who chooses to light the spark and tend to its flame.

I know what you feel. You've tasted the fruit and have been banished from the garden, and now you wander without reason, knowing what you could be while also knowing what you are.

I hope to build this into something more useful to you with time, but for now a short passage to reflect: http://www.occulti.st
>>
>>18558667
>half of first post plagiarized from majora's mask
>>
>>18558760
"Nothing is original. Steal from anywhere that resonates with inspiration or fuels your imagination. Devour old films, new films, music, books, paintings, photographs, poems, dreams, random conversations, architecture, bridges, street signs, trees, clouds, bodies of water, light and shadows. Select only things to steal from that speak directly to your soul. If you do this, your work (and theft) will be authentic. Authenticity is invaluable; originality is non-existent. And don’t bother concealing your thievery - celebrate it if you feel like it. In any case, always remember what Jean-Luc Godard said: 'It’s not where you take things from - it’s where you take them to.'"

I'm taking them to you. I am your thief, here to serve you.
>>
File: 1467062044089.png (13KB, 405x344px) Image search: [Google]
1467062044089.png
13KB, 405x344px
>>18558667
I seek infinite knowledge, I love to learn new things and give them a use in my mundane ordinary life, but I want more than that, I wish to know all so I can do all, if that makes sense
>>
>>18558667

I am mainly looking for "creator-level" knowledge to answer my questions about reality and universal maxims. I read a theory I liked a lot about an Alternate Negative Futre that has a 30% chance of occurring. It's allegedly anchored to our timeline to guide the race if it goes off track. I like stuff like that, but of course I have great skepticism about "knowledge" gained from channeled spirits. (Though that's the only place creator-level information could ever come from, perhaps.) I'm so sick of, and filled to the brim with geopolitical conspiracy theories that I have to read something that can truly rot my brain - like cosmic conspiracy theories.
>>
>>18558841
The truth will come to you in your dreams.
>>
>>18558844

Shit, that was good. Thank you, I kinda know you're right. I've always loved interpreting dreams, and have had a sort of reluctance when interpreting my own - that I know what I want to hear, so my interpretation is adulterated by that. Maybe I'll ignore that. Godspeed to yours, anon
>>
>>18558728
I got it bookmarked.
Thank you for your words.
>>
I'm trying to reach a State of mind that's I have reached many times before. I am trying to figure out how to return there. I think I know how but I'm scared to change myself so much. I'm sort of content with my misery. I want to let go of that and become better. I know it has something to do with my physical eyes. Most of my energy is concentrated there. I'm slowly coming back to who my best self can be. It just seems like it's been such a long time. I just want to get there already because I feel like I'm wasting my life away doing nothing. I know who I can be and I want to reach it soon.
>>
Just want spooky shit to rip off for lyrics to my band desu
>>
>>18558667
I want to find my path.
>>
>>18559170
It seems like this story repeats itself time and time again throughout the ages. It's like we're echoes of the past, rippling through time...

I just want everyone to know that I think we're all connected, I feel the same pain and struggles as you; it very well could have been me writing any of these responses. In fact when I wake up, I may well not know which ones were mine.
>>
I don't think that the world is just "this", i want to know what is hidden, maybe use it.
>>
>>18559687
To what end? Do you know what you want to use it for, or do you just know that it could be useful?
>>
>>18559701
My only desire is to know more, what could come with it is a plus.
>>
>>18558667

I was heavily into the occult 15 years ago.
I went insane and forgot many things.
I want to find out why.
>>
File: planetary.jpg (102KB, 1220x1498px) Image search: [Google]
planetary.jpg
102KB, 1220x1498px
>>18558667
A comprehensive list of correspondences like pic related but really comprehensive (perhaps even including asteroids and outer planets). A planetary hour calculator and void of course moon calendar.
>>
>>18558667
i wanna read some spooky shit and i feel like i've already read everything people say is good
>>
I need to find out what happened to my friend. ....everybody thinks they know stuff here...

What gives man? Is this some kind of coverup? if you know about Pontchartrain just tell me. Why is everyone acting like this is unknown and I am nuts? What is Pontchartrain? I have to know. Please help. Please watch my video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PJN2j79XL8
>>
>>18561283
Maybe your friend is talking about someone Pontchartrain is a french family name .
>>
>>18561322

He's from Wisconsin... Which again makes no sense. It's like...a fucking lake in Louisiana. But he's saying it like he has a secret. Shit he even literally says he has a secret. a terrifying secret. Did you watch the video? do you know anything about skin walkers? He also references The Wisconsin Magic Man... again nothing online. I don't know anything other than Wisconsin is where serial killers are made.
>>
>>18558728
You should check out 4x2 chan's fringe board, they have a lot of material that would be good on your site.
>>
>>18558775
i just robbed you!
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-12-28-03h07m06s598.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-12-28-03h07m06s598.png
1MB, 1280x738px
i just wander in and out on x

sometimes i catch many fish

other times the intire ocean is poluted

other times it's so filled with chemtrails
i can barely see nibiru
for many reasons. not only 1
it's not as much the paranormal
that i know exsist because i have felt it my self
visitations from other dimentions
universes ufoes.
often you can be really lucky and find
what marijuanna is to people canser
compared to your own life.
maybe i just live in another time dimention
then others another reality i belive only
exsists for me.
maybe i just come here to speak
in riddels hoping i can solve other peoples lifes or nightmares. so they arent so dark,
perhaps my dreams or nightmares can be
even out perhaps it's a balance
sometimes i feel so... very different and after
10 min here i know i have found the right place
in the universe that mirrors my self.
to escape from normal boring stiuff
to escape from fear from ones own life
to find greater fears out there so i can
mesure and compare stuff with my own life
again find balance in the ocean
trying to stay on top of the water
and not going deep web because
i have seen the iceberg deep down.
perhaps to find a soulmate of the
other sex to give me some kinda hope in life
to make sure.... im alive that the world
didnt stop turning 2 days ago.
to feel and sence the living written
laugued
to seach for savant idiots and rainmen
and find new resepies on fishsticks with carrots on the side
searching for gold and diamants
while im trying to cure the canser life and time is and smoke pot i wander back and forth inside x
we must find X?)9 fishsticks
>>
I am here to know the light. I have never directly experienced it...I wish to make it possible to visit me in the near future, to open myself up in a way to encourage its presence
>>
I'm getting re-acquainted with magic and meditation. I have been making decent progress by studying, watching videos, and daily practice. I mostly come to /x/ to look for random bits of useful advice or interesting things to contemplate.

I think that my go-to occult site would revolve around practical experience being shared. Theories, excerpts from magical journals, ritual tool/temple construction, things like that. Maybe discussions set up for specific topics such as the Circle, the Sword, Trataka, or Evocation where people discuss all of their theories and experience with one little aspect of the work, really getting into the minutae of the interpretations of the technical aspects. As long as the members of the different paths are capable of at least pretending to respect each others' beliefs, it could be really illuminating.
>>
>>18558859
How were your dreams anon?
>>
i want to go back in time or to a parallel dimension in the desired state
>>
>>18561876
Study a lot and when you grow up you'll realize why that question it's dumb.
>>
>>18558667
I want to reach buddha state
>>
>>18561553
Thank you for writing this.
>>
>>18558728
>Hidden meanings within everything.
Anon, I have had delusional thinking like this before. I want to believe there is a grand pattern at work, but I fear the inability to control my own mind will always lead me to insanity. How will I know if magic is real or if I'm crazy as fuck?
>>
>>18559721
>I went insane and forgot many things.
dissociative amnesia
>>
>>18561908
Then you never will, you must let go of all desire, even that to achieve
>>
>>18558667
will..trump...make...us...proud?
>>
>>18562437
No.
>>
i have pondered and found many answers none are wrong but non are right confusion holds hold on nothing so what is it.

It?I?you?Unkown is known is unkown is pondered in knowing is unknown so why... No?whe..wh...falisification emmesions of nonexistance ensnaring it does k-not known i known of no lies i am what no eyes lies falsity for all be is so as i know all be unkowns.
>>
>>18558667
I am searching for luls
>>
>>18559170
obligatory
>DAD TURN OFF THE MUSIC
>>
More than anything I wish to know the truth of what goes on around me.

The most prominent question in my mind is "why?".

Why have we built society the way we have, and why fill it with so many destructive yet acceptable norms?

Why is greed bread into us and encouraged from young age?

Why do we care more about who Brad Pitt will be dating instead of how far along the expedition to Mars has come along?

Why do we accept some science as dogma, to the point where we have quit questioning it?

Why does it matter what movie Jennifer Lawrence (the talentless cunt) stars in when people die by the thousands in some third-world hell hole?

Why can't we be better than this?
>>
>>18562787
>*bread = bred

Sorry, I'm hungry, my head has strayed to lunch.
>>
>>18562427
There doesn't have to be some grand pattern for you to find something meaningful. I'm not sure if we'll ever know for certain about the grand scheme within our lifetimes, but we can certainly learn more about what it is that we care about. The hidden meanings are your discoveries. Whether you choose to share them is up to you, and they may or may not hold value with others.

I think that's the thing about magic. It's not about real or unreal; it's whether it means something... to you. Rituals can alter your thinking and change your life. I know you know this, because you obviously experienced a change. How much more real do you need than that?

You're not crazy, but it's tough to accept that there are some things that can't fully be shared with most others.

That's what I want this website to be in part. A resource for freely sharing with associates, fellow occultists who won't think you mad for speaking of things that made a difference in your life, "real" or not.
>>
>>18562787
You have some great questions. Keep asking them, friend.
>>
I have one final question if you're able to answer it: Ayy lmao
>>
I have searched and found and see myself spiraling down an endless abyss walking in a world of shadows.
>>
>>18558667
I am searching for my virginity
>>
I just wanna be where Eris is.
>>
>>18563662
Dammit, right on the feels.
>>
>>18562787

If only more people thought like this.
>>
File: 1485314845026.jpg (465KB, 820x820px) Image search: [Google]
1485314845026.jpg
465KB, 820x820px
>>18558667
You got it right here fuckface.
>>
>>18558678
In the same boat. I don't aim for any specific things besides being pointed in the correct direction. I feel like its my calling to learn the occult or paranormal, but have no way to know where to look. I don't mind doing the work, but I just want to know WHERE to do the work.
>>
>>18565835
look within
>>
>>18565860
I have. I've been interested in the paranormal for over a decade now and none of it seems genuine to me. I can't move forward without having an expirience at this point.
>>
>>18559256
We all are familia, even tho some of the discussions in this place are full of fallacies, theres always though provocative threads and some nice knowledge being dropped, although almost as much bs.
>>
File: psychic-hand-mary-delave.jpg (198KB, 707x900px) Image search: [Google]
psychic-hand-mary-delave.jpg
198KB, 707x900px
Hey everyone.
My best friend's eyes water whenever anybody mentions anything paranormal. She doesn't cry. She's not scared. It just happens to her. She believes that she is sensitive to this kind of thing. I think this physical effect happens to her because the more she acknowledges or tries to acknowledge reality as it is, her veil is being lifted and has such an intense effect on her. Is this possible?
>>
In depth divination or least of which reliable; tarot, I ching, runes, numerology.

An eclectic encyclopedia of phenomenon, terms, cultures, odds and ends.

Assorted spells and rituals, gleaned from texts.

Rudimentary explanations of the arts with follow up material.

Broad in scope forum.
>>
>>18566172
So far as go-to occult site.
Myself I'm seeking clarity, the proper path wherever it may lead.
Like minded individuals as well, someone who understands and can lend an ear without ulterior motives.
>>
>>18565615
It's a process. More and more people are.
>>
>>18558667
Enlightenment, essentially. I need the most accurate website for performing ritual and magic. I know my best bet would be an actual Grimoire. I need a site that will teach me what rituals were being taught to the templars and witches forever ago.
>>
>>18558775
No, you're a hack who got exposed and think you're being deep. You're only serving as a laughing stock.
>>
>>18566165
I think she has gotten e.coli from a ghost
>>
>>18558667
I want to seek doable ways to practice druidry. I want to further my understanding of druidry, and what it means to be a druid.
I want to learn what I can do to purify a place where in the past animals suffered greatly.
>>
>>18562433
Wasn't buddha wanting to eliminate pain ? He had desires, also, he say that anyone can reach his state, so it's not about a matter of ego
>>
>>18559721
Tell me more...
What was happening around the time you forgot?
>>
>>18558667

Someone mentioned something called ''Scanner thread by Root in 1/11'' do you have it?
>>
I want to know who I am,sounds stupid and simple, if you can help me I can tell you about myself, my perspectives etc, I'm lost and confused. Please help
>>
>>18561511
they wiilll be you only a little older
>>
>>18561908
stop thinking
>>
>>18558667
There was a thread that used to get re-posted every time it died with a BUNCH of resources, like that MEGA occult repository, but I lost it and it hasn't been posted in a while.

Also, that repository is huge and I hope it never gets taken down because it's too much space for my HD.
>>
Are there any jerboa worshipping cults? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>18558667
Among other things, I'm searching for interesting candidates that have some understanding. I've found zero so far. Most of it is regurgitated crap for the Kahblahblah, the book of the blah, or whatever else.
>>
>>18558667
Good memes. Interesting new autistic topics and ideas.
>>
>>18567936
I'm almost sure there is a difference between being able to stop thinking, and be able to reach buddha state, I think you even understand wrongly the whole meditation thing if you think it's about stoping to think . . . the only way to stop thinking is in death, not in life
>>
>>18568495
All thoughts. Stop.
>>
File: Serpentem Signum Ignis .jpg (93KB, 540x801px) Image search: [Google]
Serpentem Signum Ignis .jpg
93KB, 540x801px
>>18568388
what do you know of fascination?
>>
File: holofractographic universe.gif (3MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
holofractographic universe.gif
3MB, 600x600px
>>18558728
well put good sir. id like to get in contact with you i feel like our ideologies would jell well.
We are but drops of water, falling through houses of caves.
>>
File: kundalini chakras.jpg (33KB, 371x400px) Image search: [Google]
kundalini chakras.jpg
33KB, 371x400px
>>18558837
cant be all. so this wont work. just be all you can be. and be the most honest with yourself and others while you do it. and you will begin to know.
>>
File: fascination ad.jpg (83KB, 488x600px) Image search: [Google]
fascination ad.jpg
83KB, 488x600px
>>18559170
>http://www.occulti.st
take everything for a grain of salt unless it feels right and there is no outstanding evidence to cause cognitive dissonance. look for patterns of sequence. when did i feel this way? what caused the feeling? what conditions would i require to obtain the feeling? and then stay overtly aware for opportunities to make the feeling present. for me i always felt like a broken gear. so i focused on where i felt broken and why, and where i felt strong and why, and put in the time, energy, and care to fix myself up to a point of optimum functioning. which is a difficult road because for quite some time i wasnt sure if i the gear was broken or if it were the whole of the machine. it seemed more likely that it was the machine, but i can work on myself a lot easier than i can work on the world. for me listening to david bowie really helped with the self reflection that i found was necessary to discover my missing pieces. I was drawn to his magnetic personality and the strange fascination it manifested in me. i was charmed by someone i had never met and ultimately fascinated to understand the man. so as i listened to his music and studied his life, i too began to understand at a root base level why i was fascinated by him. so idk how to compress this into one response, but im never going to be satisfied because satisfaction is the death of personal growth.I have decided to look for the destination around me rather than move towards it. because i most often found that when i move towards what i think i want and realise it was nothing important, i instantaneously realise everything i had before.
>>
>>18559170
btw your post inspired my response specifically because of what you said about eyes. they are the tool used to fascinate. you have to see the world you want to so others can see the same world in the gleam of your eyes.
>>
>>18559721
did you really go insane? or did someone tell you that and you put your interests out of your head for the sake of getting along in the world?
>>
>>18566935
i double that. sounds like some mk ultra "we gon erase memories of important shit" sorta stuff and i wanna hear more.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170126-102449.jpg (33KB, 588x485px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170126-102449.jpg
33KB, 588x485px
>>18558667
I'm looking for info on why the golden ratio is everywhere.

This is what I currently know

>the chinese before the dynasty's, the greek, maya's and egyptians all had found a way to calculate with the little technology that was avaliable at the time

the greek symbols all appear to look like the following:

> . (or 0), straight lines, curves, rotations.
And the relationship between them

Lots of information about them seems lost.

I think that pi that we use currently is false.

Phi is what the relationship between a circle the diameter and the radius looks like

Pi looks more like what a curve does compared to a straight line.

Further more I think that the golden ratio is wat all life is based upon.

Everything rotates around itsself. It would even explain gravity.

Why is this not more looked into I wonder?

The golden ratio is what will teach us that we are all the same. We are all human

And like even the smallest thing like an atom, we all act, react, and move in a similar way.

Anything you have on this would be greatly appreciated.
>>
I have a mantra I would advise those within this thread to consider.
"this is the word,
the word is the will,
the will is the way."
It is intended as a reminder that we are godly in our ability to speak our thoughts and feelings together into existence with the use of language.
To me, there is nothing more magickal than a well written book. It doesnt even have to be about magick.
>>
>come to /x/
>visit a very cryptic thread
>its just a bunch of larpers
literally every thread
>>
>>18568495
Why ?
>>
>>18558667
I'm looking for any information relating to magic similar to the GOLDEN DAWN and the A A. The type of magic Aleister Crowley did long ago.

I'm looking for practical magic that works, tarot does not work there is so much fake magic out there.

Also any information regarding QI GONG and CHI is also very important to me.
>>
>>18572684
Have you considered just reading Crowley? The Book of the Law and the Book of Lies.
>>
>>18566173
>>18566256
>>18565867
>>18565835
>>18559721

Have you considered initiation into one of the mystery schools/societies? Are you already in one? Some here have proclaimed an interest in structure, others have felt like their blind experimentation has led them down a dark path that they weren't ready for.

There are several such opportunities nearby but I am stubborn, and also worried about intent/ulterior motives. So I long concluded that the solitary path was best. But like you, I've had some bad experiences alone.

I'm starting to see the potential in a more guided, traditional approach. But I'm afraid of the unknown. Also skeptical of anything with membership fees...
>>
File: no5139034453.png (233KB, 1740x829px) Image search: [Google]
no5139034453.png
233KB, 1740x829px
>>18572047
>>
>>18558667
doea as above so below means the cosmos is autistic?
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.